Tajiks Worldwide Community: Fundraising - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fundraising Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 05 January 2008 - 09:09 PM

We need atleast 400$ and currently we have 140$(three donors).

[quote=PORS;4429]Dorood Gulagha,

If you could please, update fundrasing information. How much do we need altogether and how much do we have for the time being. Since, we have a week or so, we need more actions. I would greatly appreciate, if you could update how much do we need more. Thank you.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.[/quote]

#62 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:45 AM

Dorood,

Alright. We need additional $260. It is not a big amount of money, if all of us get together and donate little by little portion of it. I hope some of our brothers here, who want to donate, will help us alot; to realize this idea.

Let us help to be successful in the name of our precious heritage and rich culture.

Sepas ba hama.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.

#63 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:17 AM

I need the BIC-code and address of the Bank as I said before...but nobody is listening!

#64 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:43 AM

Dorood Rostam jaan,

We all hear you. But I have got a quick question for you. Have you tried by logging the account provided here in this thread yet? This should work fine. Honestly, I don't know what's the BIC-code or address of the Bank, I wish I knew. To make it short, please try the way shown here (logging with yahoo account provided and paypal, too) and see if it works or not. If all these don't help, we will immediately provide you with BIC-code and address of the Bank. Thank you my dear brother for all your tries and efforts to help us and be a big part of this realization of our neat and soft idea. Thanks.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.

#65 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:50 PM

Pors jaan I have ofcourse tried that all before!!!

No thanx...its MY DUTY!!!

#66 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:51 AM

we have 180$ now.

Rostam jan I was unable to get the BIC code because I was out of town but I will get it by tomorrow.

#67 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 January 2008 - 05:33 AM

[quote=Gul agha;4527]we have 180$ now.

Rostam jan I was unable to get the BIC code because I was out of town but I will get it by tomorrow.[/quote]
Thanx jaan, if you pm it me....then I will be able to donate $20.....
and if others pay also at least $10.....and we still need more...then I am able to pay another $20 or more!

Its about that EVERYBODY pays a little....not about 2 or 3 persons paying everything! :)
Because I except and hope/wish in future will come more of this projects!

#68 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 January 2008 - 06:50 AM

Dorood Rostam jaan,

Thank you very much for your tries and efforts to donate. I think, you are absolutely right that only with coming together, we can be successful. I hope GulAgha will be able to give you a BIC-code right after he comes back and finally our money will grow.

I hope, other people who initially wanted to donate for this project, will still be willing to donate and support this project.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.

#69 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:54 AM

can someone tell me if you have received my payment or not?

#70 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:24 PM

Yak Jahan Sepas Rika jan, we recieved your donation.

[quote=Rika Khana;4555]can someone tell me if you have received my payment or not?[/quote]

#71 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:24 AM

Dorood Rika Khanae gerame,

Barae daregh nadashtane mablagh bahre hadafhae mo, kheile sepasgozarem. Bavare kamel daram ke kamake shoma barae rasedan ba en hadafe ma karded, kheile bozorg ast. Tandorosto peroz bemaned.

Samemeyat,

Pors.

#72 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:32 AM

Dorood NightWish jaane gerame,

I was just curious why aren't you interested in donating for the project now? Did you change your mind? If there is anything you doubt or have uncertainty about this project, PLEASE, let us know, so we could correct it. I would greatly appreciate, if you could raise your voice here, regarding this project, since most of our Tajiks here who said they will donate, are quite and I wonder what happened to them. Thank you in advance.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.
[quote=NightWish;3471]Count me in.[/quote]

#73 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:36 AM

Dorood Farangis jaan,

If you could, please, leave your comments, concerns and suggestions here about the project. Thank you very much for your time and possible reply.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.

[quote=Farangis;3557]Wow good idea.

Add me also in the list of donors.[/quote]

#74 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:53 PM

[quote=Gul agha;4574]Yak Jahan Sepas [/quote]

You wellcome.

#75 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 January 2008 - 06:39 PM

[quote=PORS;4579]Dorood NightWish jaane gerame,

I was just curious why aren't you interested in donating for the project now? Did you change your mind? If there is anything you doubt or have uncertainty about this project, PLEASE, let us know, so we could correct it. I would greatly appreciate, if you could raise your voice here, regarding this project, since most of our Tajiks here who said they will donate, are quite and I wonder what happened to them. Thank you in advance.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.[/quote]

Dorood,

Nakhair beradare mohtaram, I havn't changed my mind. I'm still ready for it. I just didn't know if you are still working on it. How many donations do we have at the moment?

#76 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 January 2008 - 06:50 PM

Dorood NightWish jaan,

Sepas barae pasokhe shoma. Kheile mamnoon, az shonedane sadae shoma, ke shoma amada hasted ta hal barae amale gardanedane en hadafe ma, mablaghgozare koned. Komake shoma, barae hamae maa, kheile mohem ast. Qadr mekonam.

Lotfan zi Aghae Gul khahesh daram, mablaghe hamagee dar dast bodara, benavesand, ta bidanem chand pole degar lazem ba maa. Sarfarazo paydar bemaned.

Ba omedoo arzohae neek,

Pors.

[quote=NightWish;4590]Dorood,

Nakhair beradare mohtaram, I havn't changed my mind. I'm still ready for it. I just didn't know if you are still working on it. How many donations do we have at the moment?[/quote]

#77 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

Dorood,

Just to remind everybody about the deadline of our "donation" for our project, creation of a map of Khorasan, is January 15, 2008. Yes, there are 3-4 days left. I think we still need some money and there are couple people left, who said they financially will help to the project. Please, if you still have concerns or any suggestions, POST your REPLIES HERE. We would greatly appreciate everybody's help and assistance. Thank you all.

Perooz bemaned,

Pors.

[quote=Gul agha;3992]Great Idea Pors jan. The deadline for this fundraising will be January 15 2008.[/quote]

#78 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:02 PM

Jan 15 and only 180$

#79 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:07 AM

[quote=Gul agha;4849]Jan 15 and only 180$[/quote]

That is sad, isnt it? we cant even create the map on the paper, how can we do it in real?

#80 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:28 AM

[quote=Rika Khana;4870]That is sad, isnt it? we cant even create the map on the paper, how can we do it in real?[/quote]
Posted Image :( :mad: ....sooo sad!

Well one of the reasons is...that we dont cooperate and listen...I already asked 3 times that I need BIC-Code and address of the Bank to be able to donate....
and usually I dont ask more then 2 times....and this is already the 4th time.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users