Tajiks Worldwide Community: Iran: Involved in the Massacre of Hazaras - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Iran: Involved in the Massacre of Hazaras

#1 User is offline   Sultan Faghal Gabari Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:11 PM

http://www.hazara.ne...protectors.html

This country has a history of discrimination against the Hazaras. No country has done so much damage to the Hazaras as much as Iran.
Iran has always tried to use religion to gain the sympathies of the Hazaras. Recall that majority of the Hazaras belong to the Shiite sect of Islam and Iran is the only Shiite country in the world . While on one hand they try to show themselves sympathetic to the Hazaras, in reality majority of the Iranians hate the Hazaras due to their association with the 13th century Mongol warrior, Genghis Khan. Recall that many Hazaras believe that their history tie back with the Mongols and that they are the descendants of the Mongol warrior, Genghis Khan (Changez Khan as he is called in the East)

During the height of the Mongol empire, Genghis Khan invaded and destroyed Persia, the modern day Iran. Majority of the Iranians out of their extreme prejudice for Hazaras calls the Hazaras as "Hazara Berberi" meaning Barbaric. Any Hazara that has ever been to Iran (including the author) will tell you of the discrimination of the Iranians against the Hazaras. Nevertheless, Just as the Saudi's spend millions and millions of dollars on producing the Wahabi fanatics, Iran spends money and funds the Extremist elements in the Shiite sect. The Hazaras tired and exhausted by the situation and the economic problems, have no choice but to look for help from Iran.

Pro Iran Hazara factions during 1980's:

First, since the early 80's the Iranian govt. has been involved in breaking the Hazaras into different factions. During the early years of Afghan war, Iran-backed factions of Hazaras killed each other. Secondly, the forced association of Hazaras with Iran has done a lot of damage to the Hazaras. This is very obvious if you watch news in any western country such as United States as they almost always refer to Hazaras as "Pro- Iran party" without ever mentioning them as "Hazaras."

Note: Majority of Hazaras are Shiite, but many Hazaras also belong to Ismaili and Sunni sects as well.

[ 1] - For reference, we have provided the text here for you. For more information follow this link on Mazar Killings. The Following speech was given by Mullah Manon Niazi, the appointed Governor or Mazar, after the Taliban massacred 15,000 Hazaras and raped women.

"If you want to live along with other Afghan ethnic groups, you should never think of sharing and participating in the future government structure. Hazaras! Where would you escape? If you jumped in to the air we will grasp your legs, if you enter the earth we will grasp your ears. Hazaras are not Muslim. You can kill them. It is not a sin. Oh Hazaras! Become Muslims and pray God like us. We won't let you to go away. Every border is in our control. 10,000 Talibs came last year as guest but you kill them. we will kill you the same way you killed them. They must remain unburied on streets for three days. We will kill you and nobody is allowed to bury the dead bodies till three days…"

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:34 PM

what a foolish thinking! if it wasnt for the help of Iran, Hazars would have been killed entirely by the pashtoons especially the Kuchis! and what has Abdul Manan Niazis speech/actions has got to do with Iran? I cant understand it.

#3 User is offline   Sultan Faghal Gabari Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:46 AM

View PostSohrab, on 30 August 2010 - 08:34 PM, said:

what a foolish thinking! if it wasnt for the help of Iran, Hazars would have been killed entirely by the pashtoons especially the Kuchis! and what has Abdul Manan Niazis speech/actions has got to do with Iran? I cant understand it.

Well its strange for me also .. but trying to get the bottom of this. Don't know why even a portion of the community has turned aginst Iran.

#4 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:41 PM

they probably want to get the attention of americans.

#5 User is offline   Sultan Faghal Gabari Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:11 AM

View PostSohrab, on 31 August 2010 - 06:41 PM, said:

they probably want to get the attention of americans.

I dont know its on every hazara website: Pakistan is killing us, saudia is killing us, afghans are killing us but i was shocked to come across this one iran is killing us ... have they gone into habit of blaming others for their miseries or what ? why would iran do such a thing to them

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:53 AM

it might not be the average hazara saying that. only a website as you said.

#7 User is offline   Sultan Faghal Gabari Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:43 AM

View PostSohrab, on 01 September 2010 - 12:53 PM, said:

it might not be the average hazara saying that. only a website as you said.

well true may be these websites have clandestine designs of their own

#8 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:28 AM

This is not true! Iranians do not hate Hazaras! If you go to Khorasan Razavi province, you will see how many Persians(Tajiks) intermarry with Hazara. In my family we also have people who married Hazaras.

It's true what you said that in Iran, they are known as Barbari. But that was only a historical word which unfortunately stayed. Historically Barbari people in Iran haven't been angels themselves. They used to be allies of Pashtun tribes who were enemies of Iran and would attack, loot and massacre people and places.
хоросон бозорг човидон
http://www.persiangulfonline.org/
http://www.arabian-gulf.info/

#9 User is offline   Hazara Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:59 AM

To the admin of tajikam.com
Let me tell you something about Hazaras . You are all saying your bullshit abt Hazaras.Keeping in mind that we are the ethnic group of Afghanistan.As you can read abt Hazaras on Wikipedia too .. See the fact abt Afghan Election ...

#10 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:59 PM

View PostHazara, on 14 January 2011 - 05:59 AM, said:

Let me tell you something about Hazaras . You are all saying your bullshit abt Hazaras.Keeping in mind that we are the ethnic group of Afghanistan.As you can read abt Hazaras on Wikipedia too .. See the fact abt Afghan Election ...

Dost e aziz,

None is spreading misinformation about the Hazara people.

If you will, please point out a specific case and i promise to support you.

I hope you become a regular poster on the forum.
khoshamadi.
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#11 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:50 PM

View PostHazara, on 14 January 2011 - 10:59 AM, said:

What are you talking? Did you understand the post of this Pashtun Faqa-al? Till today, no User here ever had any bad writing about Hazaras. In fact, we see Hazaras as part of Tajik-Iranian civilisation and culture and thus part of ourself.

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:33 AM

View PostHazara, on 14 January 2011 - 10:59 AM, said:

Hey hazara brother, please stay in the forum.

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:59 AM

View PostSohrab, on 15 January 2011 - 10:33 AM, said:

Hey hazara brother, please stay in the forum.

We welcome Hazaras to come here and discuss with us about the future Afghanistan and possibly a new start. :)

Hazaras, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Nuristanis, Pashais, Turkmen, Sikhs and Hindus = Khorasanian = Zendabaad

#14 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 January 2011 - 12:19 PM

View PostParsistani, on 15 January 2011 - 11:59 AM, said:

We welcome Hazaras to come here and discuss with us about the future Afghanistan and possibly a new start. :)

Hazaras, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Nuristanis, Pashais, Turkmen, Sikhs and Hindus = Khorasanian = Zendabaad

we got everything in common with them, they are our brothers.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users