Tajiks Worldwide Community: Main conflicts/grievances between Pakistan and Tajiks of Afghan - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Main conflicts/grievances between Pakistan and Tajiks of Afghan Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Un Son Pour le Pakistan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:31 PM

First of all please dont consider this topic as an attempt to sideline pashtuns ( of Pakistan atleast ). Pashtuns of Pakistan are very patriotic Pakistanis and except for small minorities like mehsud tribes, the majority of Pashtuns dont really have much vendetta against Pakistan and other ethnicities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa area of Pakistan. Please don't confuse patriotism with displeasure with the in-efficiency of government, since every country has governance issues.

Pakistan has excellent relations with Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Iran, and as an example consider the following cities of Pakistan that have a "sister city" relationship with following cities of these countries

Lahore

Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Bukhara, Uzbekistan
Mashad, Iran
Iran Isfahan, Iran

Karachi

Tashkent, Uzbekistan

Pakistan's problem really isn't with these particular ethnicities and especially Tajikistan since Pakistan was the first to accept it as an independent country after its separation from USSR

So what are the outlying issues between Pakistan and the "non-Pashtun" ethnicities of Afghanistan that can possibly be resolved and how we can tackle them together in order to bring stability to the region
~The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dreams shall never die~

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kJsJiVjz16w

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:21 PM

hi brother, as you rightly mentioned, the problem lies between paksitan and non pashtoon ethnicities of afghanistan, i do really hope this problem gets solved as soon as possible as it is to the benefit of both parties, but honeslty i dont know how to overcome it. secondly, pashtoons of pakistan are very patriotic citizens of paksitan, i have spent alot of time in peshawar and i know how it is, even the mehsud tribes are loyal to pakistan. if you look at the TTP and other militans, they are rutless and criminal as the other gangs, but their issue is religion with the establishement, they have never claimed to be anti paksitan.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users