Tajiks Worldwide Community: 'بیش از یکصد فرمانده طالبان به دولت پیوسته‌اند' - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

'بیش از یکصد فرمانده طالبان به دولت پیوسته‌اند'

#21 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:43 PM

View PostKakar, on 26 November 2010 - 06:18 PM, said:

I am a secularist byadar. not too many of us among Pakhtuns.

That is heartening to hear.
Secular nationalism the only viable pathway to achieving your aim of a pakhtunkhwa

As long as you pursue islamist routes, the pakistanis will continue to feed you the standard "we are all muslim" line
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#22 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:46 PM

View PostGul agha, on 24 November 2010 - 08:26 PM, said:

The reason why Tajiks were defeated in most regions after 1996 was because the Uzbeks were very powerful during the 1990s. Tajiks defeated all of their enemies before 1996 and our forces were exhausted and at the same time Uzbeks continued fighting our commanders when the Taliban entered Herat and Kabul. The reason why we lost Kabul was because the Hazaras gave the Taliban many parts of Western Kabul (Abdul Ali Mazari negotiated with them and later got killed by the same people he trusted and worked against the Tajiks) and we lost Western Afghanistan because Ismail Khan was betrayed by Malek, an Uzbek commander who allied himself with the Taliban. Before Ismail Khan was betrayed Tajiks controlled the whole Western and Southwestern regions(Badghis, Ghor, Herat, Farah, Nimrooz, Helmand, and some parts of Faryab), we even had some of Kandahar's districts in 1994. However, if a civil war, which has already started to an extent, breaks out throughout Afghanistan Tajiks will defeat the Taliban and all other groups; Tajiks currently control the Northern provinces and the Uzbeks and Hazaras are very weak militarily. Currently Tajiks have a strong grip on Kabul too because most Tajik commanders have bought land in strategic locations all around Kabul and we have taken many areas in southern Kabul which used to be populated mainly by Pashtuns and was Hekmatyar's stronghold.

Now you did understand that Mazari, Dostum and some other rats traited Tajiks 10 times and more. Today, we need to be smarter than yesterday. The fake brothership that made out of Massud an idiot and a donkey of his own people is gone with the fart of Talibs. Today, new sons came from the shadow to light. Right now, Mir Alam and Gn Lt. Salangi are taking district to district in all northern Afghanistan and have streched their influence even on Gardez and Jalalabad on the ''Sayyids'' and Arabs. Mir Alam, the ''Shadow Governeur'' of Kunduz, the man behind the governeur is getting from day to day dangerous for all players, even for the Germans and the US battle forces in Kunduz. According to some sources, he has strong ties to Tajikistan, Iran, Russia, Turkey and Bosnia. His own army include the entire police men of Kunduz, his own militias (some 15 000 men trained in Tajikistan with Chinese helps) and a part of ANA. Important is we have not make the same mistakes. This time....no matter how Uzbeks and Hazaras decide to side for...we must not trust them!!! BURN IN HELL MAZARI DJANGIZI; BURN!!!

#23 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:03 PM

View PostKakar, on 26 November 2010 - 12:01 AM, said:

this is a good breakdown, but you forget one issue

not all pashtuns were associated with or loved the Talibs. There were many divisions amongst Pashtuns that allowed Talibs to rise in the first place

if there is a next war, and it is a "total" war, pashtuns would be more united

You seems to be very ghool...aren´t you? Nearly every Pashtun is a Talib and nearly every Talib is a Pashtun. What makes Taliban Pashtuns and Pashtuns Taliban? It´s easy. Their language, their tribalist laws, their customs, their thirst for more lands and more power. You are a Khar...thus your name became Kakhar from Ghajjar. The middle-age Rohillas knew very well what kind of types you Ghajjars were. Today, you find in every Pashtun society and community and districts Taliban and every family have at least 2 members who are Talibs, including Kharzai and his Pashtun package. That´s why Afghanistan did not any advantages in the last 9 years....because Pashtuns are all Talibs and Talibs are all Pashtuns. Your ''Kh***k***wali was the line of Law that Talib Jees and other Pashtun slaves were using for legitimation. This time my friend, your time ends earlier than you can expect. This time...your heads will role up, not down...UP to the sulaiman mountains and back to the Indus to your original caves. Inshallah

@Qizilbash

We do not trust Iran. Iranian government is, since the Chomeini era began, a corrupt regime and a fanatical one, too. They did not supported us the last 15 years against the Talib Jees and we don´t want them in future. As long your people do not raise their hands against the regime, notrhing will be in change. But be sure...if you want to change something, it will also be Iran´s last unity and a civil war will soon break out between hardliners and islamists. However, we have build our ties in secret the last 10 years and we have now enough powerful allies. One I can say. The Talibs can come....so Tajikistan´s army will also play a role in the war, as well Uzbekistan´s and Indian´s secret service. And these will be only a small demonstration. Today, even the masters of Pashtuns, their Paki father-in-laws have changed their policy toward them and seek only Pakhtun and Pashtun blood. It´s also time for us to teach our enemies again a lesson as we did 10000 times. Damaagh e Doshman (Pashtun, Arab, Punjabi, Pathan, Jahoodzai, Turk-Mughalkhel etc) ra dar roh e Zamin e Khorasan e Pak kash meshawad

#24 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:09 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 27 November 2010 - 05:39 PM, said:

It is important to distinguish between Nationalists and Chauvinists

Nationalists aim to secure the cultural integrity and unity of all who share their identity
Chauvinists aim to impose their identity on others

Kakar is a nationalist

-------------

As for the Taliban,
It would be naive to classify the Taliban as either a purely religious or a purely ethnic movement
The taliban were, in fact, a composite of these two elements

I would argue that they were more of a religious movement than an ethnic one
This is evidenced by the close support that they received from the Pakistani establishment
It goes without saying that the pakistanis would never support a Pashtun nationalist movement

It´s not about Pashtuns (who are used constantly now for 2500 years like one changes his pants everyday) it´s about Pakistan´s political influence in Afghanistan as a result of their fears from India. Pakis use the Paki Dalkhor Pashtuns like condoms for their own soil and Pashtun Dalkhora and Dombdaara (Tailed ones) are as tribalist bastards throuout their history using their fake identity and chauvinist elements. Their war against Kabul was against Tajiks. If you rule Kabul, you rule the entire country. If you rule Kabul, you rule the people, the countries policy and future. Conquering Kabul, it was a boost of Pashtu and Pashtunism during Talib era. Since you do not really know about Taliban and Pashtuns, you should keep half-correct contents for yourself.

#25 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:20 PM

View PostKakar, on 26 November 2010 - 11:20 PM, said:

pashtuns did overwhelmingly support the Taliban. But I know of many Hezbis who didnt, the Arsala brothers in Nangahar didt (Abdul Haq, Abdul Qadir), even in Qandhahar some tribes were against them like the Achakzais

yes, there is nothing like 100%, nothing in this world is 100% everything is partially, but in case of the taliban as you said they supported the them overwhelmingly, those who didnt support were the ones who had personal things in mind or maybe political, but tajiks were sadly too divided.

#26 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:23 PM

View PostKakar, on 26 November 2010 - 12:01 AM, said:

this is a good breakdown, but you forget one issue

not all pashtuns were associated with or loved the Talibs. There were many divisions amongst Pashtuns that allowed Talibs to rise in the first place

if there is a next war, and it is a "total" war, pashtuns would be more united

You dogs were not able to conquer one inch during 1988-1994/95 and you were united with Arabs, Pakis and other rats and now you believe you can go the same way? This time tailed ´rora, we can move our asses from north to south, from east to west and we are not stupid enough to accept you again as our ''brother'' and let you come to Kabul. We ask you to unite yourself..this will be a total war..this war will be the cut off of the head of your women, children, elders...this war will be the shitting of the graves of your Babas and the war when we will send them back to Paki, Mongolia, Arabia, Syria, Africa, Indian and Israel...you can prepare yourself...and we do the same...this will be the end of you K***madaran. For octobre 2012 we have prepared some d*cks for you, just wait.

#27 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:42 PM

View PostParsistani, on 27 November 2010 - 05:09 PM, said:

It´s not about Pashtuns (who are used constantly now for 2500 years like one changes his pants everyday) it´s about Pakistan´s political influence in Afghanistan as a result of their fears from India. Pakis use the Paki Dalkhor Pashtuns like condoms for their own soil and Pashtun Dalkhora and Dombdaara (Tailed ones) are as tribalist bastards throuout their history using their fake identity and chauvinist elements. Their war against Kabul was against Tajiks. If you rule Kabul, you rule the entire country. If you rule Kabul, you rule the people, the countries policy and future. Conquering Kabul, it was a boost of Pashtu and Pashtunism during Talib era. Since you do not really know about Taliban and Pashtuns, you should keep half-correct contents for yourself.

I have read dozens of books about the situation in Afghanistan and I spent nearly a year on an afghan forum
More importantly, I am able to asses the situation from a semi-detached perspective

I think i am qualified to comment

Bakhtiari Proverb

#28 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:02 AM

Dear Qizilbash,

I am very impressed with your extensive and in-depth knowledge of Afghanistan, especially since most Iranians (unfortunately) don't take much interest in learning about our neighbors, especially Afghanistan. What made you read so many books and seek to learn so much more ?

Of course you are qualified to comment, more so than any other Iranian I have known on this forum.

By the way, thank you for all your kind, brotherly, and supportive comments.

View Postقزلباش, on 28 November 2010 - 09:42 PM, said:

I have read dozens of books about the situation in Afghanistan and I spent nearly a year on an afghan forum
More importantly, I am able to asses the situation from a semi-detached perspective

I think i am qualified to comment

#29 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:14 AM

View PostNader Shah, on 28 November 2010 - 08:02 PM, said:

Dear Qizilbash,

I am very impressed with your extensive and in-depth knowledge of Afghanistan, especially since most Iranians (unfortunately) don't take much interest in learning about our neighbors, especially Afghanistan. What made you read so many books and seek to learn so much more ?

Of course you are qualified to comment, more so than any other Iranian I have known on this forum.

By the way, thank you for all your kind, brotherly, and supportive comments.

I generally enjoy reading about regional central asian/middle-eastern issues

The crucial incident that transformed my view toward the issue of Tajik Persians and Persians in Afghanistan in particular was my reading of this book:
Posted Image

It is the work of a Qajar qizilbash: Mohammad Ali Bahmani Qajar
It is a well-written 550 page piece that effectively argues that the persians of afghanistan are integral citizens and lost children of Iranzamin.
I really recommend it.

I read it roughly a year ago and it transformed my understanding of the situation

Bakhtiari Proverb

#30 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:25 AM

I wish I could access that book, unfortunately I don't ... the people who care most about Iran and greater Iran ... we know who those people are :) ... they are those who fought on our behalf in the past, not mere bullshitters ... they are those that have the passion, intelligence, power, and the perseverance that is lacking elsewhere ... labels do not matter because we know who are those who truly care and those who just spew hot air ;)

View Postقزلباش, on 29 November 2010 - 02:14 AM, said:

The crucial incident that transformed my view toward the issue of Tajik Persians and Persians in Afghanistan in particular was my reading of this book:
Posted Image

It is a well-written 550 page piece that effectively argues that the persians of afghanistan are integral citizens and lost children of Iranzamin.
I really recommend it.

I read it roughly a year ago and it transformed my understanding of the situation

#31 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:24 AM

Nader Shah you can order this book at www.ketab.com
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#32 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:55 AM

Dorood,

1. Actually that is not the case. Tajiks were capable of defending most of their regions until 1996 and the reason why Tajiks were pushed further north by the Taliban was because our forces were exhausted because of the civil war in Kabul and Mazar. Today Tajiks have the advantage because we have successfully taken most strategic locations in the North and Kabul, any war declared by the Taliban against Tajiks will be fought in the south rather than the north this time around.

2. You cannot blame Tajiks for not forging alliances with Hazaras or Uzbeks. Both groups actually regard both Tajiks and Pashtuns as their enemy and so they are hostile towards both groups. Uzbeks would rather join Pashtuns than Tajiks if civil war break out in the North. The thing that I do not get is that why Iranians consider Hazaras closer to them than Tajiks. There is actually no difference between an Iranian Persian and a Tajik but Iran has always supported Hazaras militarily and financially.

View Postقزلباش, on 25 November 2010 - 02:24 AM, said:

Tajiks face several disadvantages in a civil war with the Pashtuns:

1. Tajiks dont have a well-defined regional ethnic base which includes all or most of the Tajik population. In areas where the Tajiks do have a well-defined base, such as Badakhshan and Panjshir, they were able to block all Taliban advances

2. Tajiks have not managed to forge durable alliances with other ethnic groups in order to offset Pashtun numerical superiority (im speaking about the Hazaras and Uzbeks in particular). Any alliances that the Tajiks did form with other groups were temporary and plagued by mutual mistrust. If anything, Tajik alliances with other ethnic groups actually made you more vulnerable because the Taliban were able to manipulate the allied party and secure its defection.

3. The Tajiks, I am ashamed to say, dont have a strong regional source of support. The Taliban had thousands of Pakistani Pashtun seminary students that they could draw upon; not to mention the Arabs, Chechens, non-Pashtun Pakistanis and the Uzbekistanis. I must warn you that you cannot really depend on Iran in the near future because the concept of ethnic nationalism has still not taken root in Iran. Even my own father does not see eye to eye with me on this issue and he sees the whole proposition as "Shia boys dying for sunnis". He is an old school Qizilbash ,not to mention a Tabrizi qizilbash, and he is much more concerned about the interests of our "brothers" in Lebanon and southern Iraq. The military establishment in Iran largely shares his view and its only the new generation-my generation- that is beginning to see things differently. You will have to wait some time before the Iranian agenda towards Afghanistan changes. I am not saying that we would abandon the Hazaras, I just saying that we would also extend our support to the Tajiks.

It would be best to avoid the 1996-2001 circus but you must be prepared for the worst

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#33 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:38 PM

View PostGul agha, on 02 December 2010 - 07:55 AM, said:

The thing that I do not get is that why Iranians consider Hazaras closer to them than Tajiks. There is actually no difference between an Iranian Persian and a Tajik but Iran has always supported Hazaras militarily and financially.

religion and nothing else.

#34 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:27 PM

Gul Agha,

You are talking about Iranian government, not Iranians, who supported Hazaras the same way they supported the Shiites in Lebanon. And that was many years ago, I do not know the situation now. Given the friendship of the government with Tajikistan, and Ahmad Shah Massoud and Northern Alliance, and their prominence in Persian matters outside Iran, I am guessing that they are not putting that many eggs in the Hazara basket anymore.

As for Iranians, given that most are quite racist, they tend to single out Hazaras as a target of their hatred for 'Afghans', because of their Turko-Mongol looks. While in Iran, I had multiple conversations with one Hazara worker who came to clean our home. He said that while people for whom he worked, the well-off, were quite nice to him - and so nice, that one actually bought a house for him - he was often insulted in the bus by the common, poorer people of the south of Tehran. This left a bitter taste in him, I could feel it, and he mentioned racism a few times. So, understandably, many Hazaras who lived in Iran may have developed a deep hatred for Iran and Iranians. I was even told by some Pashtuns that they were more welcome in Iran than Hazaras because they did not look Mongolian. Most Iranians don't even know the difference between Hazaras, Tajiks, Pashtuns. Typically, the average person thinks of an 'Afghan' as Mongolian looking - when they say he looks Afghan, they mean he looks Mongolian. It shows the ignorance of the common people. That is as far as I know.

View PostGul agha, on 02 December 2010 - 07:55 AM, said:

The thing that I do not get is that why Iranians consider Hazaras closer to them than Tajiks. There is actually no difference between an Iranian Persian and a Tajik but Iran has always supported Hazaras militarily and financially.

#35 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:12 PM

View PostNader Shah, on 02 December 2010 - 02:27 PM, said:

Gul Agha,

You are talking about Iranian government, not Iranians, who supported Hazaras the same way they supported the Shiites in Lebanon. And that was many years ago, I do not know the situation now. Given the friendship of the government with Tajikistan, and Ahmad Shah Massoud and Northern Alliance, and their prominence in Persian matters outside Iran, I am guessing that they are not putting that many eggs in the Hazara basket anymore.

As for Iranians, given that most are quite racist, they tend to single out Hazaras as a target of their hatred for 'Afghans', because of their Turko-Mongol looks. While in Iran, I had multiple conversations with one Hazara worker who came to clean our home. He said that while people for whom he worked, the well-off, were quite nice to him - and so nice, that one actually bought a house for him - he was often insulted in the bus by the common, poorer people of the south of Tehran. This left a bitter taste in him, I could feel it, and he mentioned racism a few times. So, understandably, many Hazaras who lived in Iran may have developed a deep hatred for Iran and Iranians. I was even told by some Pashtuns that they were more welcome in Iran than Hazaras because they did not look Mongolian. Most Iranians don't even know the difference between Hazaras, Tajiks, Pashtuns. Typically, the average person thinks of an 'Afghan' as Mongolian looking - when they say he looks Afghan, they mean he looks Mongolian. It shows the ignorance of the common people. That is as far as I know.

Nader, we are not abandoning the Hazaras.
We dont have to take eggs out of the Hazara basket in order to help the Tajik Persians; We can take eggs out of the Palestinian basket.
I dont give a damn about their facial features.

The fact that the average Iranian layperson cant see beyond superficial facial features is irrelevant.

The fact that most Pashtun share our hooked noses and oversized eyes is worth nothing to me. Nothing.
I wouldnt exchange one Hazara for all the "Iranic" Pashtuns or "Iranic" Baloch on the planet.
Similarly, I wouldnt exchange all the pashtuns or baloch or Uzbeks on the planet for a single strand of hair on the head of a Tajik.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#36 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:21 PM

View PostGul agha, on 02 December 2010 - 02:55 AM, said:

Dorood,

1. Actually that is not the case. Tajiks were capable of defending most of their regions until 1996 and the reason why Tajiks were pushed further north by the Taliban was because our forces were exhausted because of the civil war in Kabul and Mazar. Today Tajiks have the advantage because we have successfully taken most strategic locations in the North and Kabul, any war declared by the Taliban against Tajiks will be fought in the south rather than the north this time around.

2. You cannot blame Tajiks for not forging alliances with Hazaras or Uzbeks. Both groups actually regard both Tajiks and Pashtuns as their enemy and so they are hostile towards both groups. Uzbeks would rather join Pashtuns than Tajiks if civil war break out in the North. The thing that I do not get is that why Iranians consider Hazaras closer to them than Tajiks. There is actually no difference between an Iranian Persian and a Tajik but Iran has always supported Hazaras militarily and financially.

As i previously mentioned, ethnic nationalism has still not taken root among Iranians.
We are moving in that direction.

we owe the Hazaras a big debt for the thousands of Hazaras volunteers who fought and died during the Iran-Iraq war.
Several dozen were killed just in the small sector of the Shalamcheh front where my uncle was stationed.
we will not forget them.
Namak Nemikhoreem namakdaan beshkanim

Bakhtiari Proverb

#37 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:56 AM

Unfortunately, it may be too late to win over Hazaras, I have a feeling that after being rejected by the average Iranian, they are now increasingly looking for a Mongol identity (as evidenced by what I see on the internet, and even the discussion I had in Iran) and want to separate themselves from the rest of us to avoid more hurt and rejection. (It is just a feeling ... I am not an expert on the matter, and those who know a lot more firsthand from Afghanistan can correct me if I am wrong.)

By the way, I neither have oversized eyes nor do I have a hooked nose :cool: (I know you did not mean all Iranians, but just so you don't think I have any particular bias or affinity towards that type, I needed to mention that.)

View Postقزلباش, on 02 December 2010 - 09:12 PM, said:

Nader, we are not abandoning the Hazaras.
(...)
The fact that most Pashtun share our hooked noses and oversized eyes is worth nothing to me. Nothing.

#38 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:20 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 29 November 2010 - 02:14 AM, said:

Posted Image

I really recommend it.

Do you know that Reza Shah Palavi was planning to overrun Awghanistan and push Pushtuns back to their original mountain countries and liberate non-Pashtuns, specially Tajiks from their Pashtun dirt?

#39 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:27 PM

View PostNader Shah, on 03 December 2010 - 09:56 AM, said:

Unfortunately, it may be too late to win over Hazaras, I have a feeling that after being rejected by the average Iranian, they are now increasingly looking for a Mongol identity (as evidenced by what I see on the internet, and even the discussion I had in Iran) and want to separate themselves from the rest of us to avoid more hurt and rejection. (It is just a feeling ... I am not an expert on the matter, and those who know a lot more firsthand from Afghanistan can correct me if I am wrong.)

By the way, I neither have oversized eyes nor do I have a hooked nose :cool: (I know you did not mean all Iranians, but just so you don't think I have any particular bias or affinity towards that type, I needed to mention that.)

This is in no way true. The Hazaras still respect Iran and talk positively about Iran. Their life, compared in Afghanistan and with Pushtuns, in Iran with Iranians was for them very pleasure. Many of their children could visit schools, visit universities, had jobs, food, peace etc. Today, the Hazaras get supported inside Afghanistan by Iran. Their succes in Ghazni province was because of Iranian support. Rascism exists everywhere and everywhere you can meet rascists...but that does not mean that everyone is bad

#40 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:36 PM

View PostNader Shah, on 03 December 2010 - 04:56 AM, said:

By the way, I neither have oversized eyes nor do I have a hooked nose :cool:

I dont either
I was just trying to make a point

ps. I may oversized eyes, lol