Tajiks Worldwide Community: Remove all accounts with 0 posts! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Remove all accounts with 0 posts! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:51 AM

I think we should remove all accounts with 0 posts.....I think its ridicilous when people make accounts and dont post anything :mad:
Why make an account then? to pollute the forum?
I think we should also remove all accounts which are within 90 days not active i.e. didnt show up in 90 days!

We need and want only active Tajik activists, patriot members!

#2 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:36 AM

[QUOTE=Rostam;3515]I think we should remove all accounts with 0 posts.....I think its ridicilous when people make accounts and dont post anything :mad:
Why make an account then? to pollute the forum?
I think we should also remove all accounts which are within 90 days not active i.e. didnt show up in 90 days!

We need and want only active Tajik activists, patriot members![/QUOTE]

Why not just go and shoot them with a gun, since you are so gung ho about killing everyone ?

#3 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 04 December 2007 - 06:47 AM

Could you say me ; What changes if we do like that?

Maybe one day they will think like you and be active here; i appreciate you but this is not the way.

Instead we can do something to bring them here. to make them think like a real Tajik. This is our Job.

Thanks

#4 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:27 AM

[quote=doodooli;3516]Why not just go and shoot them with a gun, since you are so gung ho about killing everyone ?[/quote]

hahahahaha

#5 User is offline   Super Icon

• Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:40 AM

Dear Rostam,

It is indeed a pity that only 1/10 of the registered users are active here. Like Khurasani suggested, it is not a good action to delete the inactive users, instead we should try to come up with a solution for the problem that why they are not willing to take an active part here. Actually, there are millions of Tajiks around the world, but we have been unable to gather merely a hunderd active members of them here.

It might have many reasons:
- They are not interested in promoting their culture and perserving their identity.
- They are not aware of the existence of this community.
- The community doesn't match their interests.
- The community is English- maybe they are reluctant to have it in English or they don't know English.
- And so forth...

What I notice is that we have a very limited number of Tajiks from Tajikistan and Samarqand and Bukhara here. But why? Is internet connection a problem there?

Finally, I think that we should blame ourselves for being incapable of providing our Tajik fellows the stuff that they are in their favour of. And we should promote the community immensely.

And I request everyone of you to avoid posting humilating and offensive stuff towords one ormore ethnic groups here.

Cheers.

Your Tajik Fellow

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 04 December 2007 - 12:57 PM

[QUOTE=Superior;3529]

And I request everyone of you to avoid posting humilating and offensive stuff towords one ormore ethnic groups here.

[/QUOTE]

you addressed a good point. we shouldnt have the reputation of "a bunch of racists" here. at the same time we should have the capacity of respecting different opinions among ourselves. not just dectating each other.

Rika Khana

#7 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 December 2007 - 06:13 PM

[quote=doodooli;3516]Why not just go and shoot them with a gun, since you are so gung ho about killing everyone ?[/quote]
If I one day will have the power for that.....THEN I WILL DO THAT!
As long as I dont have that power...it will remain a dream!

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 December 2007 - 07:38 AM

[quote=Rostam;3538]If I one day will have the power for that.....THEN I WILL DO THAT!
As long as I dont have that power...it will remain a dream![/quote]

rostam jan, first of all you are convinced that you are going in the right path, but dont assume it is the right path for sure, everyone thinks he/she is right and the others are wrong. secondly: do you really think it is the right way to kill everyone just because they dont approve what you think?

Rika Khana

#9 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 December 2007 - 02:27 AM

[quote=Rika Khana;3551]rostam jan, first of all you are convinced that you are going in the right path, but dont assume it is the right path for sure, everyone thinks he/she is right and the others are wrong. secondly: do you really think it is the right way to kill everyone just because they dont approve what you think?

Rika Khana[/quote]
The answer is: YES
But I am afraind...I will never come into power, people with good/right radical ideas to solve the problems almost never get the power!

I believe many men are mentally, moral and ethical not clean and are a disease to society!
I strongly plead for.....first: Re-educate-Camps and second: Concentration-Camps!

So not everybody should be killed.....most need to be re-educated and sended back to the society...!
But some has to be ''cleaned up'' like Pedophiles, rapists, ethno-fascists, Talib Islamists, Fundamental Communists, Liberatarian Democrats and Technocrats!
For those kind of people....there is no place in Khorasanzameen society!

The Tajik youth has to be protected against pedophiles, rapists, and other sickminded ideologies and Jewish/Amierican infuences as Afghanism, Islamism, Communism, Technocrasism/Liberalism etc. The Tajik youth should be descent...patriotic, father-land loving....and focused on ART, POETRY, LITERATURE, SCIENCE etc.

Our fathers are polutted with jewisht/american ideologies specially Afghanism/Pashtunism.....We have to protect the new generation Tajiks against bloody sickminded Anti-Persian ideologies and influences.....all methodes are allowed to use for that case!

#10 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:22 AM

That was funny ! I thought Taliban already killed all technocrats :rolleyes: anf you need more, not less, of them. Also, don't you think you might fall into the ethno-fascist group with some of your statements :D

[quote=Rostam;3589]The answer is: YES
But I am afraind...I will never come into power, people with good/right radical ideas to solve the problems almost never get the power!

I believe many men are mentally, moral and ethical not clean and are a disease to society!
I strongly plead for.....first: Re-educate-Camps and second: Concentration-Camps!

So not everybody should be killed.....most need to be re-educated and sended back to the society...!
But some has to be ''cleaned up'' like Pedophiles, rapists, ethno-fascists, Talib Islamists, Fundamental Communists, Liberatarian Democrats and Technocrats!

The Tajik youth has to be protected against pedophiles, rapists, and other sickminded ideologies and Jewish/Amierican infuences as Afghanism, Islamism, Communism, Technocrasism/Liberalism etc. The Tajik youth should be descent...patriotic, father-land loving....and focused on ART, POETRY, LITERATURE, SCIENCE etc.

Our fathers are polutted with jewisht/american ideologies specially Afghanism/Pashtunism.....We have to protect the new generation Tajiks against bloody sickminded Anti-Persian ideologies and influences.....all methodes are allowed to use for that case![/quote]

#11 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:42 AM

I dont know whats funny! You are victim of wrong reasoning!
I am not an ethno-fascist but an ethno-fatherland-loving patriot!
Afghans who interfere in Tajik issues and copy our language and use it against us....as history witnesses....they are ethno-fascists!

anf you need more, not less, of them.

You are an enemy of Tajik Nation and Heritage...Technocrasism...is an ideology from USA
Its used by Kapitalists to justify their dirty inhumane system....by claiming being pro-science and scientifical progression!

We dont need any of them...just like we dont need...Islamists, communists, liberal kapitalists etc.
They all are dangerous and polutte the mind of the Tajik individuals!

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:37 AM

[quote=Rostam;3589]The answer is: YES

Our fathers are polutted with jewisht/american ideologies specially Afghanism/Pashtunism.....We have to protect the new generation Tajiks against bloody sickminded Anti-Persian ideologies and influences.....all methodes are allowed to use for that case![/quote]

how are you convinced that your education is the right one and other ppl's educationa and thinking is wrong?

if you think this way then what is the difference between you and the taliban?

Rika Khana

#13 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:38 AM

Define what you mean by Technocratism, please. I meant people who are concerned with technical matters and getting the job done, not with power.

SUMKA, Nazi party - are they not ethno-fascists ? The words fascism comes from Mussolini's movement which was very close to Nazism. And of course all these ideologies are very ethnocentric - "Aryan race" - and very cruel towards other ethnic groups (Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, etc.)

Maybe you need to explain yourself before using these words so that we can understand what you mean.

You do not sound like a very kind, peaceful, or tolerant person. Are you ?

I think you must be very young.

[quote=Rostam;3598]I dont know whats funny! You are victim of wrong reasoning!
I am not an ethno-fascist but an ethno-fatherland-loving patriot!
Afghans who interfere in Tajik issues and copy our language and use it against us....as history witnesses....they are ethno-fascists!

You are an enemy of Tajik Nation and Heritage...Technocrasism...is an ideology from USA
Its used by Kapitalists to justify their dirty inhumane system....by claiming being pro-science and scientifical progression!

We dont need any of them...just like we dont need...Islamists, communists, liberal kapitalists etc.
They all are dangerous and polutte the mind of the Tajik individuals![/quote]

#14 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:27 PM

how are you convinced that your education is the right one and other ppl's educationa and thinking is wrong? if you think this way then what is the difference between you and the taliban?

This is a useless philosophical question! I can also aks how are you convinced that your education is the right one? and mine is wrong?

The difference between me and Talibs is...that my ideology isnt based on Jewish crap (Islam).
Abraham was a jew, Mozes was a jew, Jesus was a jew, and Mohammed was also a semiet who spreaded the jewish lies.
Talibs are infected by those virus...and they are dangerous for the society.
Therefore its justified to remove them from Khorasanzameen. Same with pedophiles, rapists and others who are dangerous for the mind of the Tajik Youth.

#15 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:36 PM

[quote=Rostam;3634]This is a useless philosophical question! I can also aks how are you convinced that your education is the right one? and mine is wrong?

The difference between me and Talibs is...that my ideology isnt based on Jewish crap (Islam).
Abraham was a jew, Mozes was a jew, Jesus was a jew, and Mohammed was also a semiet who spreaded the jewish lies.
Talibs are infected by those virus...and they are dangerous for the society.
Therefore its justified to remove them from Khorasanzameen. Same with pedophiles, rapists and others who are dangerous for the mind of the Tajik Youth.[/quote]

Rostam brother,

calm down a bit, you are always in rush when you talk to us. i wasnt talking about ideology, i was talking about the methods, your method and theirs seems identical to me.

Rika Khana

#16 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:06 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;3638]Rostam brother,

calm down a bit, you are always in rush when you talk to us. i wasnt talking about ideology, i was talking about the methods, your method and theirs seems identical to me.

Rika Khana[/quote]
With all respect to you, but you are blind...if you compare my methods with those of taliban!
And in my opinion we have to be in a rush....every second is one second too much.
our country and holy ground is occupied, our people indoctrinated etc. etc.

#17 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:16 PM

I have a better idea ... instead of removing or shooting all those with 0 posts ... let us remove Rostam Khan :)

#18 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 December 2007 - 07:38 AM

[quote=Rostam;3645]With all respect to you, but you are blind...if you compare my methods with those of taliban!
And in my opinion we have to be in a rush....every second is one second too much.
our country and holy ground is occupied, our people indoctrinated etc. etc.[/quote]

you might be right, because i wear glasses. but my judgement is not wrong. the talibs used to beat ppl with cables and kill them, you cut ppl's tongues and behead them just because the dont think what you think? now you tell me where the difference is!!

yes, rusing for now and making big decisions, and having big talks is so immature. we can hardly understand each other, we dont have the unity, we dont have the understanding of the situation, and most of all we are here talking on the internet on this website, it is only talk from different places, we should know what the real situation is on the ground. have we had the right situation yet? we are all running like headless chicken.

Rika Khana

#19 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:59 PM

Rika Khana,

The Talib were barbaric and killed for no reason!
All regimes killed...fascist, communist, imperialist etc. that doesnt mean they all did in the same way or more important for the same reason!

Its a huge different...if you kill one intellectual person....or one person who is dangerous for the society!
All dangerous persons and diseases to the society should be removed! not only persons but also ideologies etc which are dangerous for the Tajik Youth
should be removed from our khorasanzameen. This is very easy and clear.

#20 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:02 PM

[quote=Rostam;3674]Rika Khana,

The Talib were barbaric and killed for no reason!
All regimes killed...fascist, communist, imperialist etc. that doesnt mean they all did in the same way or more important for the same reason![/quote]

i still dont see the difference, they used to kill ppl for their cause, no matter if they were wrong or right. you kill ppl for your cause, no matter if you are wrong or right. the action of killing and beheading ppl is not right in general.

Rika Khana

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users