Tajiks Worldwide Community: Remove all accounts with 0 posts! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Remove all accounts with 0 posts! Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:04 PM

[quote=Rostam;3674]Rika Khana,

Its a huge different...if you kill one intellectual person....or one person who is dangerous for the society!
All dangerous persons and diseases to the society should be removed! not only persons but also ideologies etc which are dangerous for the Tajik Youth
should be removed from our khorasanzameen. This is very easy and clear.[/quote]

Rostam jan,

how do you know you are clean and right and the one who doesnt share your idea is infected with the virus and wrong? everyone thinks he/she is right, hich kas namega doghe ma torsh ast.

Rika Khana

#22 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:38 PM

Thats your opinion...for centuries philisophers discuss whats wrong and right....and now you are come here and try to tell me whats wrong or right!

#23 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:39 PM

History, Law (HAQ), Antrophology, Science etc. and healthy reason....tells me I am right!
Besides that...right and wrong...are subjective not objective absolute terms! Its your right to not agree with me!

#24 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:39 PM

[quote=Rostam;3686]Thats your opinion...for centuries philisophers discuss whats wrong and right....and now you are come here and try to tell me whats wrong or right![/quote]

Rostame Aziz,

My concern at the moment is not right and wrong. i might be right or wrong, you might be right or wrong, it is fine with me. i am concerned because you behead and cut ppl's tongue because they dont think what you think!!!

Rika Khana

#25 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 December 2007 - 07:00 PM

there is no need to delete those accounts. The admin can send a circular-pm to all user,

#26 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:29 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;3688]Rostame Aziz,

My concern at the moment is not right and wrong. i might be right or wrong, you might be right or wrong, it is fine with me. i am concerned because you behead and cut ppl's tongue because they dont think what you think!!!

Rika Khana[/quote]
I have never said that!!!! Thats what you are saying....and make words for me!
I said we have to remove/punish dangerous persons who are a disease for the society!

#27 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 December 2007 - 02:23 PM

[quote=Rostam;3744]I have never said that!!!! Thats what you are saying....and make words for me!
I said we have to remove/punish dangerous persons who are a disease for the society![/quote]

common on man, you said it a thousand times. how can you deny it? ???

#28 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 December 2007 - 02:55 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;3752]common on man, you said it a thousand times. how can you deny it? ??? [/quote]
loool....you are an idiot...and even more worse....because you are lying, I hope you are mistaken.
Can you quote me...where I have said...I want to kill and shout ALL people???

If you continue like this brother rika khana, I will no longer react on you!
Because I dont like childish discussion ''yes you did, no I didnt, yes you did, no I .....''

#29 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 December 2007 - 03:16 PM

[quote=Rostam;3757]loool....you are an idiot...and even more worse....because you are lying, I hope you are mistaken.
Can you quote me...where I have said...I want to kill and shout ALL people???

If you continue like this brother rika khana, I will no longer react on you!
Because I dont like childish discussion ''yes you did, no I didnt, yes you did, no I .....''[/quote]

here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodooli
Why not just go and shoot them with a gun, since you are so gung ho about killing everyone ?

If I one day will have the power for that.....THEN I WILL DO THAT!
As long as I dont have that power...it will remain a dream!

:
Originally Posted by Rika Khana
rostam jan, first of all you are convinced that you are going in the right path, but dont assume it is the right path for sure, everyone thinks he/she is right and the others are wrong. secondly: do you really think it is the right way to kill everyone just because they dont approve what you think?

Rika Khana

The answer is: YES
But I am afraind...I will never come into power, people with good/right radical ideas to solve the problems almost never get the power!

I believe many men are mentally, moral and ethical not clean and are a disease to society!
I strongly plead for.....first: Re-educate-Camps and second: Concentration-Camps!

Actually...I dont agree with my title...because there doesnt exist somethin like indoctrinated ''Tajiks''!
But still there are some idiots who....claim to be Tajik and Afghan.
Or Tajik in qaum (yeah right...Tajik is now a ''qaum''??) and afghan by mellat.
How ignorant can a human being be?

I often had to face such figures...sometimes we even had argues...
Their ignorance...sometimes made my ashamed of being Tajik....
Ofcourse..I love to kill such animals...but I dont know how? and its also very dangerous ofcourse ...if you kill them or attack and police will find out....then?

So I dont know...I often try to ignore them....what are your experiences?

there are alot of other posts as well by you, but this is fine as an example.

and please stop personal attacks. i am not idiot.

Rika Khana

#30 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 December 2007 - 04:11 PM

Actually I am saying this in your quotes:

I believe many men are mentally, moral and ethical not clean and are a disease to society!I strongly plead for.....first: Re-educate-Camps and second: Concentration-Camps!

#31 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:00 PM

64 guests are active!?

#32 User is offline   Super Icon

• Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:02 PM

Yeah, that includes spiders, bots, and the guests who have visited the site in the last 60 minutes.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users