Tajiks Worldwide Community: A Pashtun who refuses to be pashtun. what do you say? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Pashtun who refuses to be pashtun. what do you say? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:22 PM

Salamz,

Somebody who denies to be pashtun because his language is farsi has written a response and classified Tajiks. Please have a look at the classification and let me know your ideas. About Arab Tajiks, Pashtun Tajiks, Afghan Tajiks, Hazara Tajiks??

http://www.pashtunfo...-pashtuns-6614/
I am the servant of the Qur'an as long as I have life.
I am the dust on the path of Muhammad, the Chosen One.
If anyone quotes anything except this from my sayings,
I am quit of him and outraged by these words.
Movlana Jalaluddin Balkhi

#2 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:14 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 06 November 2010 - 03:22 PM, said:

Salamz,

Somebody who denies to be pashtun because his language is farsi has written a response and classified Tajiks. Please have a look at the classification and let me know your ideas. About Arab Tajiks, Pashtun Tajiks, Afghan Tajiks, Hazara Tajiks??

http://www.pashtunfo...-pashtuns-6614/

Just BS written by Afkooni ultra-nationalist Mirak e Ku***froshkheel. I know this filthy Pushtun forum and some of it´s trolls. This ''Nick'' modarjenda is the nephew and a distant relative of Syrian-Arab Mojadeddi and the AwghanZellat head Anwar Ahady, the Gaylord of Arabo-Pashtun Kundahari. Such things like ''Tajik'' Arabs do not exist. We have in Afghanistan a smaller portion of Arabs (some 10 000) in Balkh who are remnants of Transoxanians refugees that settled there during the Timurids but they are not counted as Tajiks, tough they speak Persian and have lost everything ''arabic''. In Jalalabad we have thousands of ''Sayyids'' who are Tajiks but we all know our history that they are neither real Sayyids nor Arabs. In Iran and Afghanistan, it is said the Sayyids are the descandants of Shahr Bannu, the Sassanian princes and Ali bin Talib. However, such is a fake told in the middle age or used as titles for special families and individuals that had good contributions for Islam and the culture they lived in (i.e. Maulana Rumi, Jami, Behzad as ''Sayyid'' and all fake).

This Murdagaw Nick PaschmToon self know he is the son of filthy Arabs and some Peshawari wh***res from the Sulaiman Mountains and the various mordagaw Khanas of the ''Kandahar Khans'' of Nader Ghader´s family. These filthy symbiose of Turks, Mongols, Dravidians, Pakis, Indians, Brahuis, Arabs, Sindhis, Jews and cave-monkeys became the identity and history of animal Pashtuns. Don´t you know some of them (nearly 42%) have a tail? These mordagawwaan should ask themself why their centres became the home of every kind of filthy semitic Arabs and why they have to lick their a**es and sell their daughters and sisters to them and even their mothers if they are widows. Everyday they welcome 10 000 new arabs and every of them marry 8 or 10 Pashtanas

#3 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

View PostParsistani, on 06 November 2010 - 04:14 PM, said:

Just BS written by Afkooni ultra-nationalist Mirak e Ku***froshkheel. I know this filthy Pushtun forum and some of it´s trolls. This ''Nick'' modarjenda is the nephew and a distant relative of Syrian-Arab Mojadeddi and the AwghanZellat head Anwar Ahady, the Gaylord of Arabo-Pashtun Kundahari. Such things like ''Tajik'' Arabs do not exist. We have in Afghanistan a smaller portion of Arabs (some 10 000) in Balkh who are remnants of Transoxanians refugees that settled there during the Timurids but they are not counted as Tajiks, tough they speak Persian and have lost everything ''arabic''. In Jalalabad we have thousands of ''Sayyids'' who are Tajiks but we all know our history that they are neither real Sayyids nor Arabs. In Iran and Afghanistan, it is said the Sayyids are the descandants of Shahr Bannu, the Sassanian princes and Ali bin Talib. However, such is a fake told in the middle age or used as titles for special families and individuals that had good contributions for Islam and the culture they lived in (i.e. Maulana Rumi, Jami, Behzad as ''Sayyid'' and all fake).

This Murdagaw Nick PaschmToon self know he is the son of filthy Arabs and some Peshawari wh***res from the Sulaiman Mountains and the various mordagaw Khanas of the ''Kandahar Khans'' of Nader Ghader´s family. These filthy symbiose of Turks, Mongols, Dravidians, Pakis, Indians, Brahuis, Arabs, Sindhis, Jews and cave-monkeys became the identity and history of animal Pashtuns. Don´t you know some of them (nearly 42%) have a tail? These mordagawwaan should ask themself why their centres became the home of every kind of filthy semitic Arabs and why they have to lick their a**es and sell their daughters and sisters to them and even their mothers if they are widows. Everyday they welcome 10 000 new arabs and every of them marry 8 or 10 Pashtanas

Ya I thought so. There seemed monafeqat in his words. By saying that 50% of Tajiks are Pashtun Tajik Arab Tajik Hazara Tajik or Afghan Tajik or that Takhar is pashtun majority provine and other BS in his words.

Thanks for reply. but next time you reply me please do it in a civilized manner. in your reply you didn't appear to be tajik but a frastrated Iranian.

#4 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 08 November 2010 - 08:02 AM, said:

in your reply you didn't appear to be tajik but a frastrated Iranian.

Indeed, we wouldnt want him to sound like those darn "frastrated" Iranians

@ Parsistani: You need to calm down and look at the matter objectively. The Pashtuns are simple tribal people; they cant be held accountable for their actions in very much the same way that an infant cannot be held accountable for soiling his diaper. It is in their nature.
If you have indeed suffered at their hands, you can only blame yourselves.
They are extremely easy to manipulate; a few thousand Qizilbash were running circles around them in Kabul until the time of Abdur Rahman.
Even then, our fall was precipitated by our refusal to stand by and watch the oppression of the Hazaras and not because the Pashtuns came to their senses.

A horse can be a wild beast or a utile companion;
conditioning determines the outcome
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:46 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 08 November 2010 - 01:02 PM, said:

Ya I thought so. There seemed monafeqat in his words. By saying that 50% of Tajiks are Pashtun Tajik Arab Tajik Hazara Tajik or Afghan Tajik or that Takhar is pashtun majority provine and other BS in his words.

Thanks for reply. but next time you reply me please do it in a civilized manner. in your reply you didn't appear to be tajik but a frastrated Iranian.

Abu Muslim brother, why do you waste your time in pashtoon nationalist forums who want to turn afghanistan and paksitan to an pashtoon ethno centric countries? come here and speak to your own brothers. if you want to talk to pashtoons then i can give you their site, they are not nationalists but very good human being. they are pakistani pashtoons off course. you can find some bigoted members in that site who are mostly from afghanistan, but the site has been set up by very good pashtoons.

secondly, i dont see any difference between tajik and iranian, iranians are our own blood and brothers.

#6 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:32 PM

View PostSohrab, on 09 November 2010 - 05:46 PM, said:

Abu Muslim brother, why do you waste your time in pashtoon nationalist forums who want to turn afghanistan and paksitan to an pashtoon ethno centric countries? come here and speak to your own brothers. if you want to talk to pashtoons then i can give you their site, they are not nationalists but very good human being. they are pakistani pashtoons off course. you can find some bigoted members in that site who are mostly from afghanistan, but the site has been set up by very good pashtoons.

secondly, i dont see any difference between tajik and iranian, iranians are our own blood and brothers.

@Sohrab Jan
I am not a member in that forum. I hardly have the time to sign in to this forum. Actually, i was googling about tajiks of Afghanistan when i ended up in that forum and saw that post by that guy "Nick" and asked for opinions at home (Tajikam).

#7 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:39 PM

Actually what we are suffering is OUR own fault. Now see Sayed Makhdoom Raheen. Not a single pashtun voted in him parliament and he knew non pashtuns worked hard to hardly give him a vote of confidence by a difference of 4 votes. His speack was all about us, jihad and moqawomat, renovating the cultural sites of tajiks and etc... we were hoping of a change in RTA and other anti persian programmes in govt. But it turned out to be the opposite, he celebrated Mohamad Gul momand, and then Pacha Khan where everybody was explicitly talking of Pashtuns and saying the boundries of Pashtunistan is from "Aabaseen to Amu".

I don't fully attached to this forum whenever i sign in and come across an angusht shomar number of Islam bashers based in Iran i just sign out due.
99% of Tajiks are Muslims and it is part of their culture and Identity now. We contributed in true Islam and were part of it's godlen age. But today due to some reasons pashtuns are covering their ethnic agend by the name of Islam and appear very good muslims. even the secular afghan mellati of them will cover their face in Islam ( actually the majority of their actions are against Islam) their Pakhtunwali is a strict voilation of Islam.
But us!!!

#8 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:52 PM

AbuMuslim aziz Rahin has done a lot for us and we shouldn't base all of his works on one or two small seminars for Pashtuns. if he has held conferences for Momand at the same time he has held dozens for Persians and has successfully brought many changes in the ministry. He is naming streets and boulevards after Persian personalities and is building and rebuilding monuments dedicated to these Tajiks. He is systematically removing Pashtun elements from Kabul and other Tajik regions and has banned many Pashtun websites like Tolafghan and Benawa. Because this forum is public I am unable to write his other contributions.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#9 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:55 PM

AbuMuslim aziz the beauty of our culture is that we have always had tolerance. We should accept the fact that Islam (Hanafi, Jafari, Ismaili) is the dominant religion within the Tajik population but at the same time we have minorities like Baha'iis, Zoroastrians, Christians, Hindus, and Jews who should be respected and should not be forced to accept Islam.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#10 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:07 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 10 November 2010 - 01:32 PM, said:

@Sohrab Jan
I am not a member in that forum. I hardly have the time to sign in to this forum. Actually, i was googling about tajiks of Afghanistan when i ended up in that forum and saw that post by that guy "Nick" and asked for opinions at home (Tajikam).

brother, make yourself available here and dont waste your energy and time in a nationalist website, it will only put unnecessary pressure on your mind, but if you come here, then trust me we can achive alot.

#11 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:56 PM

View PostGul agha, on 10 November 2010 - 07:52 PM, said:

AbuMuslim aziz Rahin has done a lot for us and we shouldn't base all of his works on one or two small seminars for Pashtuns. if he has held conferences for Momand at the same time he has held dozens for Persians and has successfully brought many changes in the ministry. He is naming streets and boulevards after Persian personalities and is building and rebuilding monuments dedicated to these Tajiks. He is systematically removing Pashtun elements from Kabul and other Tajik regions and has banned many Pashtun websites like Tolafghan and Benawa. Because this forum is public I am unable to write his other contributions.

is it a permanant ban or temp?

#12 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:32 PM

sohrab jan,

your post raised two questions for me, and i hope you can help answer:
1) is this not a nationalist forum ? i thought it was in some sense, not extreme, but still nationalist
2) what is the web site of the nationalist forum you mentioned- i am interested to check it out ?
thanks

View PostSohrab, on 10 November 2010 - 08:07 PM, said:

brother, make yourself available here and dont waste your energy and time in a nationalist website, it will only put unnecessary pressure on your mind, but if you come here, then trust me we can achive alot.

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:58 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 08 November 2010 - 01:02 PM, said:

Dear Muslim,

I am never frustrated because I have my personal games with these filthy Pushtuns. I just hate them. As a ultra-nationalists with strong sense for using of violence against Pushtuns wherever I see them, I spit into their filthy semitic faces. Today, these filthy naqleens are in Kabul like rats in America´s sewers. They are Talibs and Terrorists....they are a danger for us, specially in Kabul where they seek to populate it with Pashtun mass so Tajiks can get cleansed. But that does not work. When the last 12 bombs hit their own villages and homes...it was the happiest days..our enemy nr. 1 are Pushtuns. They are even the enemy of ''their own'' Afghanistan. Kill them! I have some good videos taken by myself I want to show you but I guess I could get a lot of problems. But give me your email. I will send you some battles against these enemies.

#14 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:25 PM

View PostNader Shah, on 10 November 2010 - 10:32 PM, said:

sohrab jan,

your post raised two questions for me, and i hope you can help answer:
1) is this not a nationalist forum ? i thought it was in some sense, not extreme, but still nationalist
2) what is the web site of the nationalist forum you mentioned- i am interested to check it out ?
thanks

Maybe it is a nationlist forum, but i dont see it that way. about the other forum, best not to go there, full of rubbish. i have only visited once and briefly.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users