Tajiks Worldwide Community: Who was Zaher Shah? A traitor to non-Pashtuns and king of Afg´s & Pak´s Pashtuns or a traitor to Pashtuns and king to non-Pashtuns? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who was Zaher Shah? A traitor to non-Pashtuns and king of Afg´s & Pak´s Pashtuns or a traitor to Pashtuns and king to non-Pashtuns? Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Was Zaher Shah ... (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Pro-Tajik (real Unity, Equality, Brothership, indepandant State (AFGHANISTAN, NOT KHORASAN!!!)?

  1. Pro-Hazara (real Unity, Equality, Brothership, indepandant State (AFGHANISTAN, NOT KHORASAN!!!)? (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  2. Pro-Uzbek (real Unity, Equality, Brothership, indepandant State (AFGHANISTAN, NOT KHORASAN!!!)? (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  3. Pro-Nuristani (real Unity, Equality, Brothership, indepandant State (AFGHANISTAN, NOT KHORASAN!!!)? (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  4. Pro-Turkmen (real Unity, Equality, Brothership, indepandant State (AFGHANISTAN, NOT KHORASAN!!!)? (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  5. Pro-Parsistani (real Unity, Equality, Brothership, indepandant State (apart from Pashtun terrorists; KHORASAN!!!)? (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  6. Pro-Farsi/Parsi (real Unity, Equality, Brothership, indepandant State (AFGHANISTAN, NOT KHORASAN!!!)? (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  7. Pro-Bach-e Saqqaw (real Unity, Equality, Brothership, indepandant State (AFGHANISTAN, NOT KHORASAN!!!)? (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  8. Pro-Pashtuns and Paki Dalkhor Pathans/Pakhtuns and Greater 'Afghanistan' (Loy Pashtunistan)? (1 votes [100.00%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:26 PM

Dear members,

Is it Martin Luther King or the sand-Negro Zaher Shah?
Posted ImagePosted Image
let´s dicuss who Zaher Shah, the famous bi-sexual man and ex-king of Afghanistan, was. Do you think this guy was a representant to all ethnoses of Afghanistan or only to one special group? Why his policy and that of his criminal family was the policy of tribalists and fascists. How could it happen that a Ganesh-looking Pashtun Jew with his criminal family (Daud Khan, Muhammad Hashim, Shah Mahmud...) who could not even speak a word Pashtu or lived after the Pashtun codex (he did not even know what Pashtunwali is) and at the same time became anti-Persian and anti-non-Pashtuns? How could he? He could not even understand his tribalists and pre-80s Pashtun terrorists in the south and east who supported him throughout his family´s reign and he needed non-Pashtuns to lead conversions for him with the terrorists. Did his family changed the term Parsi to Dari because of the shame that covered his Pashtun family who tried hardly to erase Persian from Afghanistan´s ground but at the end became self ''Persians'' because they had no power to damage us and thus as a shame they changed it to Dari and proclaimed it as a native ''Afghan'' language developed by ''Afghans''? Explained it that if a Pashtun speak ''Dari'' instead of Pashtu than he does it because it´s his language and that´s of his ancestors and he do not speak Farsi, which is ''Irani''. Why does such a difference does not exist among Pashtu and ''Pakhtu'' which both are in fact two different languages with strong similar elements? Why they were forced to create ''Pashtu-Tolana'' to reach verbal their Dalkhor Pakistani brothers and developing a common understanding of Pashtu? Why was it a criminal act of his criminal Indian father´s assassination by an Hazara but it was not a criminal act when his father and the criminal tribes (Zadran, Jaji, Mangal, Khar-Otti, Turi) from east attacked non-Pashtuns, specially Tajiks along eastern-Afghanistan and depopulated many regions and repopulated them with Pashtuns? Who was this filthy creature that ordered to punish and kill an entire Hazara family and friends because of the act of a single person who was hired by Pashtuns self to kill his father? Why these Padarnalata and K***madaran and K**nfrosh K**nian are today called as ''Baba e Mellat'' and ''resistence forces''? My next question is what have done his dirty dishonoured family to Afghanistan positively, except to create and to boost a new sense of identity for various ethnicities and challenge Pashtuns politically, culturally, linguistic and ethnical that brought Pashtuns to the situation they today face? What have done this filthy Charsee to non-Pashtuns positively that we have to call him ''Baba''? Did he brought secularism, democracy, industries, a better infra-structure, sewer-systems, wealth, political independance or self-eestem? In his 40 years and many billion dollars his throne earned from the West, Iran and India for a better situation of Afghanistan and it´s population but he became for every non-Pashtun nothing else than a thief, parasite that have stolen million of dollars of taxes to the West (Italy) payed by poor non-Pashtuns for decades. Long live Rabbani and Fahim. If today this Hindu-looking ''Shah'' would be alive, he surely would find himself back in jail. Long live Qanooni and Abdullah who threatend this dog keeping his tailed unwashed back out of ''Panjsheri-leading government''. Today, the dog Kharzai, who told a lie to the US beeing a relative of Zaher Shah, is president of Zaher´s heritage under the name of Daus Khan, Amin, Taraki, Gul Mohmand Khan, Taliban, Haqqani, Gulbuddin, Sayyaf, AoghanMellat, Khurram, Mojadeddi, Kharzai ...etc. that this dog had left. How could a incompetent man became king when he was not even able to be succes in France his education. A loser with money, power, time, experts and powerful allies (America, UK!!! (the masters and fathers of the Muhammedzai and their reign), Turkey, Germany, India, Iran, Russia, France). Why today Pashtun do not call him a traitor and what makes him better than Taraki, Amin, Parcham, Khalq and other communists? Hadn´t he strong relations to socialist Russia, the ''infidels''?

I would like to read your opinions on him. Let´s start a topic without insulting a mass, except Zaher Shah self! the traitor to Afghanistan and criminal hero of Pashtuns.

His heritage and policies ran toward->Posted Image an ultimate Pashtun state with it´s guardiance, the chauvinistic and fascist Taliban Pashtun Kafars

Some information about this in hell buring Pashtun chauvinist anti-non-Pashtun dog who ironically turned to become culturally and linguistical a non-Pashtun: http://www.independe...tan-458533.html
http://www.khorasanz...se/rfisk01.html
0

#2 User is offline   Kakar Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
58
Joined:
13-November 10

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:25 PM

View PostParsistani, on 13 November 2010 - 01:26 PM, said:

Dear members,

Is it Martin Luther King or the sand-Negro Zaher Shah?
Posted ImagePosted Image
let´s dicuss who Zaher Shah, the famous bi-sexual man and ex-king of Afghanistan, was. Do you think this guy was a representant to all ethnoses of Afghanistan or only to one special group? Why his policy and that of his criminal family was the policy of tribalists and fascists. How could it happen that a Ganesh-looking Pashtun Jew with his criminal family (Daud Khan, Muhammad Hashim, Shah Mahmud...) who could not even speak a word Pashtu or lived after the Pashtun codex (he did not even know what Pashtunwali is) and at the same time became anti-Persian and anti-non-Pashtuns? How could he? He could not even understand his tribalists and pre-80s Pashtun terrorists in the south and east who supported him throughout his family´s reign and he needed non-Pashtuns to lead conversions for him with the terrorists. Did his family changed the term Parsi to Dari because of the shame that covered his Pashtun family who tried hardly to erase Persian from Afghanistan´s ground but at the end became self ''Persians'' because they had no power to damage us and thus as a shame they changed it to Dari and proclaimed it as a native ''Afghan'' language developed by ''Afghans''? Explained it that if a Pashtun speak ''Dari'' instead of Pashtu than he does it because it´s his language and that´s of his ancestors and he do not speak Farsi, which is ''Irani''. Why does such a difference does not exist among Pashtu and ''Pakhtu'' which both are in fact two different languages with strong similar elements? Why they were forced to create ''Pashtu-Tolana'' to reach verbal their Dalkhor Pakistani brothers and developing a common understanding of Pashtu? Why was it a criminal act of his criminal Indian father´s assassination by an Hazara but it was not a criminal act when his father and the criminal tribes (Zadran, Jaji, Mangal, Khar-Otti, Turi) from east attacked non-Pashtuns, specially Tajiks along eastern-Afghanistan and depopulated many regions and repopulated them with Pashtuns? Who was this filthy creature that ordered to punish and kill an entire Hazara family and friends because of the act of a single person who was hired by Pashtuns self to kill his father? Why these Padarnalata and K***madaran and K**nfrosh K**nian are today called as ''Baba e Mellat'' and ''resistence forces''? My next question is what have done his dirty dishonoured family to Afghanistan positively, except to create and to boost a new sense of identity for various ethnicities and challenge Pashtuns politically, culturally, linguistic and ethnical that brought Pashtuns to the situation they today face? What have done this filthy Charsee to non-Pashtuns positively that we have to call him ''Baba''? Did he brought secularism, democracy, industries, a better infra-structure, sewer-systems, wealth, political independance or self-eestem? In his 40 years and many billion dollars his throne earned from the West, Iran and India for a better situation of Afghanistan and it´s population but he became for every non-Pashtun nothing else than a thief, parasite that have stolen million of dollars of taxes to the West (Italy) payed by poor non-Pashtuns for decades. Long live Rabbani and Fahim. If today this Hindu-looking ''Shah'' would be alive, he surely would find himself back in jail. Long live Qanooni and Abdullah who threatend this dog keeping his tailed unwashed back out of ''Panjsheri-leading government''. Today, the dog Kharzai, who told a lie to the US beeing a relative of Zaher Shah, is president of Zaher´s heritage under the name of Daus Khan, Amin, Taraki, Gul Mohmand Khan, Taliban, Haqqani, Gulbuddin, Sayyaf, AoghanMellat, Khurram, Mojadeddi, Kharzai ...etc. that this dog had left. How could a incompetent man became king when he was not even able to be succes in France his education. A loser with money, power, time, experts and powerful allies (America, UK!!! (the masters and fathers of the Muhammedzai and their reign), Turkey, Germany, India, Iran, Russia, France). Why today Pashtun do not call him a traitor and what makes him better than Taraki, Amin, Parcham, Khalq and other communists? Hadn´t he strong relations to socialist Russia, the ''infidels''?

I would like to read your opinions on him. Let´s start a topic without insulting a mass, except Zaher Shah self! the traitor to Afghanistan and criminal hero of Pashtuns.

His heritage and policies ran toward->Posted Image an ultimate Pashtun state with it´s guardiance, the chauvinistic and fascist Taliban Pashtun Kafars

Some information about this in hell buring Pashtun chauvinist anti-non-Pashtun dog who ironically turned to become culturally and linguistical a non-Pashtun: http://www.independe...tan-458533.html
http://www.khorasanz...se/rfisk01.html


lol@ Pashto and Pakhto being different languages

Zahir Shah was useless. New generation of Pakhtuns are not like the old ones. The Barakzais are Persians, You guys can keep him

hell with Zahir Shah and his whole lineage
0

#3 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:39 PM

Uneducated Pashtun, of course you do not know it. You can´t even speak your own language. The fact is, your Baba e Mellat, who was not only a bi-sexal dog, was also a froud Fashtun but purely Persianized. Today, your language is based on Puta Khazana and Pashtu Tolana...a try to purify Pashtu but ironically you were not able to erase even one word from Pashtu, instead Persian words flooded it and now you again bark here. Tell me, without Pashtu Tolana, would you be able to talk with a Peshawari Pashtun, a Quetta Pashtun, a Koon-daad-hari Pashtun? Your T is in Kandahar a dz, in Quetta a f and in Peshawar a fart...how do you deal with it...again without Persian´s soul in your infamous Pashtu Tolana? We never asked for a traitor like Zaher and we never, from the beginning, ever welcomed this filthy immigrant, you Gomshode-e Arab-e Ghool. We erased his filthy family from the face of the earth in the name of Khalqis, your Paki brothers, and we will also deal with you. You had enough chances to do a positive thing for unity, brothership but you failed...now it´s our fate and we will f**** everyone that seek to take the power from our hands. I say it here to you in the public....other people wouldn´t do...but I do it!
0

#4 User is offline   Kakar Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
58
Joined:
13-November 10

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:58 AM

View PostParsistani, on 13 November 2010 - 10:39 PM, said:

Uneducated Pashtun, of course you do not know it. You can´t even speak your own language. The fact is, your Baba e Mellat, who was not only a bi-sexal dog, was also a froud Fashtun but purely Persianized. Today, your language is based on Puta Khazana and Pashtu Tolana...a try to purify Pashtu but ironically you were not able to erase even one word from Pashtu, instead Persian words flooded it and now you again bark here. Tell me, without Pashtu Tolana, would you be able to talk with a Peshawari Pashtun, a Quetta Pashtun, a Koon-daad-hari Pashtun? Your T is in Kandahar a dz, in Quetta a f and in Peshawar a fart...how do you deal with it...again without Persian´s soul in your infamous Pashtu Tolana? We never asked for a traitor like Zaher and we never, from the beginning, ever welcomed this filthy immigrant, you Gomshode-e Arab-e Ghool. We erased his filthy family from the face of the earth in the name of Khalqis, your Paki brothers, and we will also deal with you. You had enough chances to do a positive thing for unity, brothership but you failed...now it´s our fate and we will f**** everyone that seek to take the power from our hands. I say it here to you in the public....other people wouldn´t do...but I do it!


Maybe its because English isnt your first language or you are not educated but I find it hard to understand your ramblings.

Farsi is the same from Ahvaz to Dushanbe, and Pashto is the same from Helmand to Pekhawar. I dont understand your illogical historical analysis.

Pashtuns are Arabs? Tajiks erased the Barakzais in the name of Khalqis? What the hell are you saying? LOL
0

#5 User is offline   Kakar Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
58
Joined:
13-November 10

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:59 AM

View PostKakar, on 14 November 2010 - 01:58 AM, said:

Maybe its because English isnt your first language or you are not educated but I find it hard to understand your ramblings.

Farsi is the same from Ahvaz to Dushanbe, and Pashto is the same from Helmand to Pekhawar. I dont understand your illogical historical analysis.

Pashtuns are Arabs? Tajiks erased the Barakzais in the name of Khalqis? What the hell are you saying? LOL


My Baba is Mirwais Khan and Ahmad Shah, not a Persian Barakzai. Never. This is a new generation bachem. We dont accept Pakhtuns who dont speak Pakhto.
0

#6 User is offline   Kakar Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
58
Joined:
13-November 10

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:02 AM

View PostParsistani, on 13 November 2010 - 10:39 PM, said:

Uneducated Pashtun, of course you do not know it. You can´t even speak your own language. The fact is, your Baba e Mellat, who was not only a bi-sexal dog, was also a froud Fashtun but purely Persianized. Today, your language is based on Puta Khazana and Pashtu Tolana...a try to purify Pashtu but ironically you were not able to erase even one word from Pashtu, instead Persian words flooded it and now you again bark here. Tell me, without Pashtu Tolana, would you be able to talk with a Peshawari Pashtun, a Quetta Pashtun, a Koon-daad-hari Pashtun? Your T is in Kandahar a dz, in Quetta a f and in Peshawar a fart...how do you deal with it...again without Persian´s soul in your infamous Pashtu Tolana? We never asked for a traitor like Zaher and we never, from the beginning, ever welcomed this filthy immigrant, you Gomshode-e Arab-e Ghool. We erased his filthy family from the face of the earth in the name of Khalqis, your Paki brothers, and we will also deal with you. You had enough chances to do a positive thing for unity, brothership but you failed...now it´s our fate and we will f**** everyone that seek to take the power from our hands. I say it here to you in the public....other people wouldn´t do...but I do it!


One final note. It is not an insult to indicate that Persian words can be found in Pashto. Persian is a first class worldly language, a regional hegemonic language used as a lingua franca from the Mediteranean to India for hundreds of years. I am not an ignorant racist khar like you to disrespect other languages.

I was born and raised in Khariji and none of my family speaks Farsi as mother tongue, but I still learnt it. Out of respect.

Now I ask you one thing. Are you from the PARS province of modern day Iran? Most likely not. So your ORIGINAL LANGUAGE was never Parsi. It was another language, one of the many Iranic languages that have been extinct. It may have been Pamiri, etc. You LOST your original language to the hegemonic super power language of FARSI. Some of us PAKHTUNS proudly maintain our eastern Iranic language.
0

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:21 PM

View PostKakar, on 14 November 2010 - 02:02 AM, said:

One final note. It is not an insult to indicate that Persian words can be found in Pashto. Persian is a first class worldly language, a regional hegemonic language used as a lingua franca from the Mediteranean to India for hundreds of years. I am not an ignorant racist khar like you to disrespect other languages.

I was born and raised in Khariji and none of my family speaks Farsi as mother tongue, but I still learnt it. Out of respect.

Now I ask you one thing. Are you from the PARS province of modern day Iran? Most likely not. So your ORIGINAL LANGUAGE was never Parsi. It was another language, one of the many Iranic languages that have been extinct. It may have been Pamiri, etc. You LOST your original language to the hegemonic super power language of FARSI. Some of us PAKHTUNS proudly maintain our eastern Iranic language.


You Khar e Koh e Sulaimani, you mordagaw should know you have to learn it, as you learn English in America, Canada, UK..because you are an IMMIGRANT. Even the father of your KharTun nationalism Mahmud Tarzi had to accept this fact. The other fact is, Pashtuns are children of Tajiks. Ask your mothers. Even your babies can speak today Persian...because...their real fathers are non-Pashtuns. I remind you on Sharman´s book about the reason why today Pashtu dying out and Persian increase and why those ''Tajiks'' become Pashtuns.

Pashtune Ghool, that´s your defination of ''Persian'', k**tezan. Beeing Persian is not an ethnical identity, something that even Turks, Mongols, Arabs and Jews knew, except you KharToons. It´s a civilisation created by those who always stand close to eachother, followed the same rules, the same customs and culture, shared the same identity, myths, language, belief, lands and blood. It´s you Haiwan who can´t understand that. Ironically, you as Khar e befarhang you are, you self call non-Pashtuns as Parsiban and Farsiwan...so why are you so hypocrite, dombdaar Pashtun? The Pamiris became different by isolation and the fact that they became much later Muslims but it doesn´t changed the fact that Pamiri languages still are very close to Persian by their pronounciations, their grammar, vocabulars, syntaxs etc. There was no differences between the languages, except the regional dialects, as Kabuli, Tehrani, Mazari, Herati, Nishapuri....and today...all those dialects are part of one greater language. Your filthy and dirty language Pashtu is not YOUR language. It´s grammer is not even Iranic, you uneducated Harami. The father of Pashtu were even Tajiks and Iranians. One of them was Shir Darvaza, from Badakhshan. The other Musa Khan Kabuli, Mohammad Adil al-Marghusi, the Arab Pir Roshan etc....even your terrorist hero Khushal Khan Kheshtak had to base his works on them. Today, the largest institute for Pashtu language lies in Iran, Tehran. Are you really proud of your hybrid language with only 10322 words where 90% of it are coming from languages that represented civilisations (Turkish, Persian, Choresmian (al-Marghusi), Indian, Arabic)? Pathetic creature. Tell me what make your Pashtu so special you are proud of. What was and is your own offerings to your ''OWN'' language, except the infamous fake Puta Khazana (The Hidden Lies and Kheshtakkashi)? NOTHING! It´s like the Khorasanian civilisation and history of non-Pashtuns...but you shameless terrorists claim on them. Rumi is today propagated by Pushtun nationalists as a Pashtun Persianspeaker...alone in your filthy Puta Khazana, the greatest for shame of Pashtuns, after the Taliban and the Pashtun slavery again to foreigners, they claim that Pushtun Jews were even the first humen and Adam and Eve were Pushtuns and that Pushtuns ruled from ''Samarqand'' to Nishapur and the Indus all lands till today and all non-Pashtuns are immigrants. F*** son of a Pashtana Paki wh**. Today, your own ''Pashtushenaz'' and Profs in Peshawar are confused about ''language´s'' origine and fight with eachother like blood-thirsty dogs. They deny today even your Daus Khan teachings and the filthy Puta Khazana. Why aren´t you man enough and try first yourself on them before trying to deal with things your logic and understanding is to low to understand them? You are a Pashtun, to stupid to understand it. Beside that, Haramikhel, Tajiks have a significant Persian (''western Iranic'') origine, too. Awghan e Ghool. Farsi was a dialect of a whole...that´s what even Arab, Greec, Roman, Indian and Turkish chronists and historians wrote for 2500 to 1000 years ago. You can´t not even care of or speak your own language (correctly) but want to tell a native-Persian speaker what he speaks and what his language is? Stay Khar, stay Aoghan/Kakhar.

Dere Manana ow ''Pa Makha Di Kha''''
------------------------------

But back to the topic. Who was Zahir Shah???
0

#8 User is offline   Kakar Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
58
Joined:
13-November 10

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:02 PM

View PostParsistani, on 14 November 2010 - 03:21 PM, said:

You Khar e Koh e Sulaimani, you mordagaw should know you have to learn it, as you learn English in America, Canada, UK..because you are an IMMIGRANT. Even the father of your KharTun nationalism Mahmud Tarzi had to accept this fact. The other fact is, Pashtuns are children of Tajiks. Ask your mothers. Even your babies can speak today Persian...because...their real fathers are non-Pashtuns. I remind you on Sharman´s book about the reason why today Pashtu dying out and Persian increase and why those ''Tajiks'' become Pashtuns.

Pashtune Ghool, that´s your defination of ''Persian'', k**tezan. Beeing Persian is not an ethnical identity, something that even Turks, Mongols, Arabs and Jews knew, except you KharToons. It´s a civilisation created by those who always stand close to eachother, followed the same rules, the same customs and culture, shared the same identity, myths, language, belief, lands and blood. It´s you Haiwan who can´t understand that. Ironically, you as Khar e befarhang you are, you self call non-Pashtuns as Parsiban and Farsiwan...so why are you so hypocrite, dombdaar Pashtun? The Pamiris became different by isolation and the fact that they became much later Muslims but it doesn´t changed the fact that Pamiri languages still are very close to Persian by their pronounciations, their grammar, vocabulars, syntaxs etc. There was no differences between the languages, except the regional dialects, as Kabuli, Tehrani, Mazari, Herati, Nishapuri....and today...all those dialects are part of one greater language. Your filthy and dirty language Pashtu is not YOUR language. It´s grammer is not even Iranic, you uneducated Harami. The father of Pashtu were even Tajiks and Iranians. One of them was Shir Darvaza, from Badakhshan. The other Musa Khan Kabuli, Mohammad Adil al-Marghusi, the Arab Pir Roshan etc....even your terrorist hero Khushal Khan Kheshtak had to base his works on them. Today, the largest institute for Pashtu language lies in Iran, Tehran. Are you really proud of your hybrid language with only 10322 words where 90% of it are coming from languages that represented civilisations (Turkish, Persian, Choresmian (al-Marghusi), Indian, Arabic)? Pathetic creature. Tell me what make your Pashtu so special you are proud of. What was and is your own offerings to your ''OWN'' language, except the infamous fake Puta Khazana (The Hidden Lies and Kheshtakkashi)? NOTHING! It´s like the Khorasanian civilisation and history of non-Pashtuns...but you shameless terrorists claim on them. Rumi is today propagated by Pushtun nationalists as a Pashtun Persianspeaker...alone in your filthy Puta Khazana, the greatest for shame of Pashtuns, after the Taliban and the Pashtun slavery again to foreigners, they claim that Pushtun Jews were even the first humen and Adam and Eve were Pushtuns and that Pushtuns ruled from ''Samarqand'' to Nishapur and the Indus all lands till today and all non-Pashtuns are immigrants. F*** son of a Pashtana Paki wh**. Today, your own ''Pashtushenaz'' and Profs in Peshawar are confused about ''language´s'' origine and fight with eachother like blood-thirsty dogs. They deny today even your Daus Khan teachings and the filthy Puta Khazana. Why aren´t you man enough and try first yourself on them before trying to deal with things your logic and understanding is to low to understand them? You are a Pashtun, to stupid to understand it. Beside that, Haramikhel, Tajiks have a significant Persian (''western Iranic'') origine, too. Awghan e Ghool. Farsi was a dialect of a whole...that´s what even Arab, Greec, Roman, Indian and Turkish chronists and historians wrote for 2500 to 1000 years ago. You can´t not even care of or speak your own language (correctly) but want to tell a native-Persian speaker what he speaks and what his language is? Stay Khar, stay Aoghan/Kakhar.

Dere Manana ow ''Pa Makha Di Kha''''
------------------------------

But back to the topic. Who was Zahir Shah???


So youre not from Pars and your ancestors didnt speak Farsi but lost their language to Farsi? Thank you for acknowledging my point


As for your rant, what you say doesnt matter, because like all nationalists that love their people, we dont need a reason to love our people, we accept and love our people through good and bad. we are no different than tajik nationalists who have to put up with cancers like you


when i wake up in the morning, I give blessings and thanks that I was born Pashtun. It is what it is, bachem
0

#9 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
325
Joined:
26-October 10

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:17 PM

View PostKakar, on 13 November 2010 - 08:59 PM, said:

My Baba is Mirwais Khan and Ahmad Shah, not a Persian Barakzai. Never. This is a new generation bachem. We dont accept Pakhtuns who dont speak Pakhto.


History isnt as clear cut as you make it out to be

The son of Mirwais (Hussein Hotak) threw Ahmad Shah in a dungeon
It was a persian qizilbash (Nader Shah) who freed Ahmad Khan and elevated his position

You cant apply modern (largely western) ethnic loyalties in analyzing the past
The two "baba"s that you mentioned were blood enemies
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم


Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb
0

#10 User is offline   Kakar Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
58
Joined:
13-November 10

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:15 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 15 November 2010 - 06:17 PM, said:

History isnt as clear cut as you make it out to be

The son of Mirwais (Hussein Hotak) threw Ahmad Shah in a dungeon
It was a persian qizilbash (Nader Shah) who freed Ahmad Khan and elevated his position

You cant apply modern (largely western) ethnic loyalties in analyzing the past
The two "baba"s that you mentioned were blood enemies


byadar, Im well aware of the history. I know the Ghiljai and Durranai rivalries. just because those 2 were hostile to one another in tribal terms, does not mean that us Pashtuns today cant respect and acknowledge them

if thomas jefferson and george washington were bitter rivalries, that shouldnt affect how Americans honour them correct?
0

#11 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:56 PM

View PostKakar, on 14 November 2010 - 08:02 PM, said:

So youre not from Pars and your ancestors didnt speak Farsi but lost their language to Farsi? Thank you for acknowledging my point


As for your rant, what you say doesnt matter, because like all nationalists that love their people, we dont need a reason to love our people, we accept and love our people through good and bad. we are no different than tajik nationalists who have to put up with cancers like you


when i wake up in the morning, I give blessings and thanks that I was born Pashtun. It is what it is, bachem


You are a filthy Paki, ''Bachem'' (what is the ''Pakhtu'' word for ''Bachem''?). As an uneducated PAakhtun, a slave of Arabs and Panjabi and having a tail you are to far away of understanding the human logic. Youself don´t have one. Read again what I´ve written, Kharkar Jew. Beeing ''Persian'' is not an ethnicity, it´s an identity, a civilization that stretches even today from Turkey to northern India and Bengal. Beeing Persian means beeing a member of a larger house that were part of the ruling and elite class. You Khar, you are far away to understand that. You are the son of a donkey-raper and K***ni that beat women and look for men. For more than 2500 years ago we were ONE, we had the ONE myths, the ONE civilization, the ONE faith, the ONE language, differing only regionally a bit, the ONE whishes and dreams and after 2500 years we have the same ONES. You are a Khar to understand that, Aok**ni.

Your fake and stupid assumption of ''Persian'' and ''beeing Persian'' comes from the back of your fathers and between your mothers´ legs. Even for 2500 years, there was not such thing like a ''Persian ethnicity''. The name is drived from the region Parsua that Greecs and Macedons used as Persia and Persians or as Madas (Medes:Scythians http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medes) and Ass(i)atoi. The people self called themself as ''Aryans'' (Ariya) and their civilization as Aryanam Vaeja. But you as a Pakhtun Khar....you won´t understand that. You are the son of a horse-dung collecting hybrid and sick man with filthy Turko-Mongolian, Semitic, Dravidian and Paki blood, filthy Koochi Nomad. The region Parsa was self inhabitet by Iranian tribes like Artatoi (the tribe from which also Cyrus the Great and his followers originated from and not a non-existent tribe called ''Parsian''), self coming from north-western Bactria (see also on the names of the first 5 kings and their origines) and settled there among older Iranian tribes and non-Iranian minorities. This great civilization was even very fast understood by barbarian Mongols and Turks who tried to call themself as ''Persians'' and sought for ancestories in Iranian heros and kings (except the filthy Pushtuns and Paki Dalkhor Pakhtuns who are to stupid like a dung to understand it) and became Persia´s guardiance in speech, culture, history, art, architecture etc. If you Khar would had only 2 legs you would understand the Greec and Roman traditions, the Arabic and Chinese ones, the Indian´s and Tibetan´s. Unfortunately, you are a four-leg creature by nature. You loser, your dirty language is not even yours. It´s a collective of various languages that created your filthy Pashtu and Pakhtu for 500 years ago. There is not even a single evidance that Pashtu was spoken before 500 years ago, while Persian became the language of all true Iranians and not of some mfker Pakhtun Jews and bastard Pashtuns with their filthy non-Iranic ancestory. Accept the fact you are low caste people. The world realized it. The UN stigmatized your language in Afg and Pak as a tribal language not worth to accept it on their list while you are still proud sseing ''Pashtu'' as ''National language of Afghanistan''. It´s a fake. It was just called as National language to have a better controll over you dogs, thanks to Panjsheris, yeaah. Again....Parsi, Parthi, Bactrian, Soghdi etc. were all dialects of a greater language. We know that from inscriptions, from ancient and middle-age chronicles and historians, we know that from linguists...even modern Persian is made out of ''Persian'', Parthian, Sogdian, Bactrian, Choresmian (see Shahnama). During the 6/7th century, all dialects became standardized by Sassanians. That´s why even you dog today speak a language which is full of ''Persian words''. The people of Bactria, Sogdia, Kabul did not understood the ''Persians'' as foreigners but as their own and they did not felt alien to the ''Persians''. From Azerbaidjan, over Shiraz, Tehran, Pars, Mashhad and Tus to Samarkand, Bukhara, Kabul, Ghazni all are people of ''Persian'' descandt and civilisation, except filthy sons of thiefs, the dirty bastards Ghilji and Pakhtuns. The same as the people in the Ottoman Emnpire, Roman Empire, Mongol and Timurid Empire were called and known or even Afghanistan and Pakistan where all people today are called as ''Awghan'' and Pakistani, while only 30% are Awghans, bache Khar. The same goes for you. You see, everyone was succesful to establish their own as the ruling line and identity, except filthy Khartuns and Paki Dalkhor Pakhtuns. Noone identify themself with you, your dirty nation´s name. A Panjabi of Pashtun descandt never call himself a Pashtun because of the shame they would face. You are like animals, your culture is animalic, your language is animalic, your behave is animalic and you you not trustful, just terrorists. Even if your stupid claim ''adopting Farsi'' would be correct, you Khar you have forgotten, the Iranians do not make difference between eachother, as long they have the same origine, the same faith, the same mentality, the same history, the same myths, the same whishes, they serve the same civilization and country...that´s why people of Sistan, Mazandaran, Gorgon, Mekran, Tabriz, Shiraz, Bukhara, Samarkand, Merv, Kabul, Balkh etc. became ''Persians'', otherwise these people would lived isolated from eachother and the people of the region of ''Pars'' would today maybe estimate some 10mio. instead 50mio and 80mio. with Tajiks in addition and 90 mio. with Hazaras. But that is something you can´t understand. You are the son of Bani Israel. Even the ancient Jews did not want you. They distanced themself from their backward and most dumb members that became your ancestors and you a son of them. Who wonders why you are what you are....a Khar and uneducated ''froud'' Awghan Pakhtun Dalkhor Paki with a fake identity, fake language, fake culture and fake countries.

A short example, Khark*** Pakhtun Jew:
Gond:Persian, Kand: Sogdian, Bactrian: Gwndao, Choresmian: Kand
Meher:Persian, Mahr(o): Sogdian and Choresmian, Bactrian: Miuro/Mihiro, Filthy Pashtu: ''Lmar''(<-DRAVIDIANIZED WORD!!!)
Vakhash:Persian, Vokhshya: Sodian, Vakhsh: Bactrian
etc.
etc.

Let me give you a good content of non-Pashtuns to your language:

Quote

One often heard it is said Pashtu is a barbaric language, spoken by primitive people and primates, sounding like a donkey braying, while Dari is spoken by civilized people and is sweet to hear.
- Jadwiga Pstrusinska, ''Afghanistan 1989'' in Sociolinguistic Perspecive, Central Asian Survey (London 1990).
- Anthony Hyman, ''Nationalism in Afghanistan'' 2008


What will you do. You filthy Pushtuns and Pukhtuns can hardly try to escape from ''Persianization'' and ''Panjabization'' and ''Arabization'' or ''Semitization'' but you can´t escape. You will lose your fake identity and you will become again a slave and used like condoms. What can you offer? Burn Aoghan burn

Quote

when i wake up in the morning, I give blessings and thanks that I was born Pashtun. It is what it is, bachem


good for you. Because you are a Pakhtun you are considered by Pakis and the world as criminal. It´s only a question of time when a B52B will hit your home and yourself.
0

#12 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:40 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 15 November 2010 - 06:17 PM, said:

History isnt as clear cut as you make it out to be

The son of Mirwais (Hussein Hotak) threw Ahmad Shah in a dungeon
It was a persian qizilbash (Nader Shah) who freed Ahmad Khan and elevated his position

You cant apply modern (largely western) ethnic loyalties in analyzing the past
The two "baba"s that you mentioned were blood enemies


Do you actually know that Ahmad Shah Abdali Multani was not only Nader´s slave and warlord but also his ''boy''?
0

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:41 PM

View PostParsistani, on 13 November 2010 - 01:26 PM, said:

Dear members,

Is it Martin Luther King or the sand-Negro Zaher Shah?
Posted ImagePosted Image
let´s dicuss who Zaher Shah, the famous bi-sexual man and ex-king of Afghanistan, was. Do you think this guy was a representant to all ethnoses of Afghanistan or only to one special group? Why his policy and that of his criminal family was the policy of tribalists and fascists. How could it happen that a Ganesh-looking Pashtun Jew with his criminal family (Daud Khan, Muhammad Hashim, Shah Mahmud...) who could not even speak a word Pashtu or lived after the Pashtun codex (he did not even know what Pashtunwali is) and at the same time became anti-Persian and anti-non-Pashtuns? How could he? He could not even understand his tribalists and pre-80s Pashtun terrorists in the south and east who supported him throughout his family´s reign and he needed non-Pashtuns to lead conversions for him with the terrorists. Did his family changed the term Parsi to Dari because of the shame that covered his Pashtun family who tried hardly to erase Persian from Afghanistan´s ground but at the end became self ''Persians'' because they had no power to damage us and thus as a shame they changed it to Dari and proclaimed it as a native ''Afghan'' language developed by ''Afghans''? Explained it that if a Pashtun speak ''Dari'' instead of Pashtu than he does it because it´s his language and that´s of his ancestors and he do not speak Farsi, which is ''Irani''. Why does such a difference does not exist among Pashtu and ''Pakhtu'' which both are in fact two different languages with strong similar elements? Why they were forced to create ''Pashtu-Tolana'' to reach verbal their Dalkhor Pakistani brothers and developing a common understanding of Pashtu? Why was it a criminal act of his criminal Indian father´s assassination by an Hazara but it was not a criminal act when his father and the criminal tribes (Zadran, Jaji, Mangal, Khar-Otti, Turi) from east attacked non-Pashtuns, specially Tajiks along eastern-Afghanistan and depopulated many regions and repopulated them with Pashtuns? Who was this filthy creature that ordered to punish and kill an entire Hazara family and friends because of the act of a single person who was hired by Pashtuns self to kill his father? Why these Padarnalata and K***madaran and K**nfrosh K**nian are today called as ''Baba e Mellat'' and ''resistence forces''? My next question is what have done his dirty dishonoured family to Afghanistan positively, except to create and to boost a new sense of identity for various ethnicities and challenge Pashtuns politically, culturally, linguistic and ethnical that brought Pashtuns to the situation they today face? What have done this filthy Charsee to non-Pashtuns positively that we have to call him ''Baba''? Did he brought secularism, democracy, industries, a better infra-structure, sewer-systems, wealth, political independance or self-eestem? In his 40 years and many billion dollars his throne earned from the West, Iran and India for a better situation of Afghanistan and it´s population but he became for every non-Pashtun nothing else than a thief, parasite that have stolen million of dollars of taxes to the West (Italy) payed by poor non-Pashtuns for decades. Long live Rabbani and Fahim. If today this Hindu-looking ''Shah'' would be alive, he surely would find himself back in jail. Long live Qanooni and Abdullah who threatend this dog keeping his tailed unwashed back out of ''Panjsheri-leading government''. Today, the dog Kharzai, who told a lie to the US beeing a relative of Zaher Shah, is president of Zaher´s heritage under the name of Daus Khan, Amin, Taraki, Gul Mohmand Khan, Taliban, Haqqani, Gulbuddin, Sayyaf, AoghanMellat, Khurram, Mojadeddi, Kharzai ...etc. that this dog had left. How could a incompetent man became king when he was not even able to be succes in France his education. A loser with money, power, time, experts and powerful allies (America, UK!!! (the masters and fathers of the Muhammedzai and their reign), Turkey, Germany, India, Iran, Russia, France). Why today Pashtun do not call him a traitor and what makes him better than Taraki, Amin, Parcham, Khalq and other communists? Hadn´t he strong relations to socialist Russia, the ''infidels''?

I would like to read your opinions on him. Let´s start a topic without insulting a mass, except Zaher Shah self! the traitor to Afghanistan and criminal hero of Pashtuns.

His heritage and policies ran toward->Posted Image an ultimate Pashtun state with it´s guardiance, the chauvinistic and fascist Taliban Pashtun Kafars

Some information about this in hell buring Pashtun chauvinist anti-non-Pashtun dog who ironically turned to become culturally and linguistical a non-Pashtun: http://www.independe...tan-458533.html
http://www.khorasanz...se/rfisk01.html

0

#14 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
325
Joined:
26-October 10

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:22 PM

View PostParsistani, on 28 November 2010 - 09:40 AM, said:

Do you actually know that Ahmad Shah Abdali Multani was not only Nader´s slave and warlord but also his ''boy''?


You just accused a qizilbash of being a bacheh baz
what do you expect my reaction to be?

As far as i know, Nader Shah did not have any "boy"s

I have read numerous English and Persian biographies of Nader and i have found no evidence for that assertion.
The assumption that the relationship between two men differing in age and status must necessary be sexual, quite frankly, says more about the nature of your mind than anything else
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم


Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb
0

#15 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
1,155
Joined:
13-October 07

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:30 AM

Parsistani, you are insulting me ... what does Qandahar-Pashtun bache-bazi have to do with the great and valiant Nader Shah to whom I happen to be related ... please watch your language ...

View PostParsistani, on 28 November 2010 - 02:40 PM, said:

Do you actually know that Ahmad Shah Abdali Multani was not only Nader´s slave and warlord but also his ''boy''?

0

#16 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
325
Joined:
26-October 10

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:42 AM

Hah,
Dont let an Afshar hear you say something bad about Nader

The fastest way to start a quarrel at a qizilbash dinner-party; insult Nader
He is a very divisive figure
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم


Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb
0

#17 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
1,155
Joined:
13-October 07

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:46 AM

And we are not just talking about a regular Afshar ... we are talking Afshar Naderi here :)

View Postقزلباش, on 29 November 2010 - 01:42 AM, said:

Hah,
Dont let an Afshar hear you say something bad about Nader

The fastest way to start a quarrel at a qizilbash dinner-party; insult Nader
He is a very divisive figure

0

#18 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:45 PM

View PostNader Shah, on 29 November 2010 - 01:30 AM, said:

Parsistani, you are insulting me ... what does Qandahar-Pashtun bache-bazi have to do with the great and valiant Nader Shah to whom I happen to be related ... please watch your language ...



Dear Nader,

if you want to accept it or not it is well-known among historians of India, Afghanistan, Tajikistan and British that Ahmad Shah was Nader´s ''boy''. Even Olaf Caroe mentioned it (The Pathans). Of course, in Iran you won´t get to see such realities written in books but that is a fact. Homosexuals get killed soon they out themself while having sex with donkies, according to Chomaini, it is ok. The same people do not want to accept it that Mahmud of Ghazna was homosexual and had his own slave boys with his favorite Ayaz. It is not an insult to Nader or his descandants or tribe because he is also my hero and I am myself a RedHat but it´s also written in history. A fact that can´t be denied. Even Ahmad Shah´s court writers mentioned it under Ahmad Shah´s own eyes and he didn´t rejected it. For more information you can also visit KabulPress or ask Gul Agha. I am sure he has many special books to Ahmad Khan Multani Punjabi

Ps: Nader Afshar was not a Qizilbash

The following video is in some kind Zaher ''Shah''´s heritage to his people http://roshangar.posterous.com/1446921 . Now tell me dear people...while this mordagaw was educated in a foreign country but caming back with nothing and 40 years he was just polluted the air with his dirty Delhi Pashtun farts and producing some loser monkies with his ''wife'' and enjoying his dirty chaarsi-life he did not tzried to at least give his own people, the Awghans a better education. Non-Pashtuns gripped for education by their own...but this sick guy had all his Pashtu tribesmen under his wife´s legs...what have he done for them?? Nothing...just let them living in their dirty sick Kh***rk***wali fantasy world not to touch or change the fake Awoghan identity and today this>http://roshangar.posterous.com/1446921 is the result and many many more dirty children he set on earth, including Khar-Zai, Motawakil, Mullah Omar etc..and many foreigners who ride Pashtun daughters and mothers in return of their islamic and coward acts against humanity. Please give your vote above. Thank you
1

#19 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

Quote

War On Terrorism: Opposition - Exiled king declares himself ready to return

HE MAY BE elderly (he is 86), and he has lived outside his country for three decades, but Afghanistan's exiled king, Mohammed Zahir Shah, thrust himself firmly into the world spotlight yesterday by declaring he would be prepared to help his country form a post- Taliban transitional government.

The message came from Rome, where Zahir Shah has lived with his entourage since he was overthrown in a 1973 palace coup by his cousin and rival, Mohammed Daoud, after ruling his mountainous kingdom for 40 years.

The ex-king, who has spent the greater part of his exile in obscurity, began to take a renewed interest in his homeland in the mid-1990s, as the mujahedin guerrilla fighters who had forcibly ejected the Russians began to fall out among themselves with bloody and disastrous results for the whole country - chief of which was the Taliban's own entry into power.

In 1994, Zahir Shah advocated convening a loya jirga, a traditional council of tribal leaders which might end the war, appoint a head of state and set up a transitional government.

He was unable to persuade enough of the main factional chiefs to agree, and abandoned the idea. But 18 months ago he revived it, and in the aftermath of the attacks on the US it has taken on real political significance as the US and its allies are forced to think about what will replace the Taliban government if it is toppled.

Zahir Shah's own importance has been further reinforced by the recent assassination of the only credible anti-Taliban leader inside Afghanistan, Ahmed Shah Masood, who was killed when two suicide- bombers, posing as journalists, detonated an explosive video camera during an interview at Masood's base in the Panjshir Valley.

Interest in Zahir Shah has rocketed in the past fortnight and diplomats from various countries have been beating a path to his door, although the Foreign Office denied a report last night that two British officials went to see him on Friday specifically to ask him to return to Kabul and lead an interim administration if the Taliban were overthrown.

But yesterday, as Zahir Shah was expected to receive an envoy from the United Nations secretary general, Kofi Annan, an aide to the king, Yusuf Nuristani, confirmed that he wants to be part of a post- Taliban reconstruction, although he does not want to return to Afghanistan as a monarch. "The king has always maintained he would return to Afghanistan if the people wanted him. He wants to play a role in the restoration of peace," Mr Nuristani said.

In another development yesterday the king gave a brief interview to La Repubblica, the Italian newspaper, in which he defended the Afghan people. Despite decades of conflict, Afghans never resorted to terrorism, he said. Instead, he laid the blame squarely on "foreigners," adding: "I hope that the punishment for the acts of terrorism committed by foreigners in my country will not involve the Afghan people."

It was an unaccustomed public intervention from a former sovereign who has said little and been seen less since losing his throne. Zahir Shah has spent his years of exile in a large villa in Olgiata, a gated compound north of Rome which provides an ultra-secure country club-style haven for the wealthy. (Neighbours include well-known footballers and La Cicciolina, the porn star turned Italian MP).

Born in 1914, and educated in France and Kabul, Zahir Shar is fluent in Italian, French and English as well as Pashto, and is known for being reserved and prudent. He was proclaimed king at the age of 19 on 8 November 1933, a few hours after his father's assassination.

His liberal education in France helped him modernise the mountain kingdom and in 1964 he approved a new constitution that introduced democratic reforms, free elections, an elected parliament and a free press.

His cousin, Mohammed Daoud, had been prime minister from 1953 until 1963, when Zahir Shah forced his resignation, but Daoud took his revenge by staging a coup in July 1973 while Zahir Shah was in Rome for an eye operation.

As a result, a planned stay of a few days has now lasted 28 years. Daoud's own reign lasted only five years and ushered in the 30 years of instability with which Afghanistan has been bedevilled.

In Olgiata today, Zahir Shah lives quietly with his wife, Homaira, four of their six children and several grandchildren. His health is said to be good, and he takes a long stroll every day. Despite the security at Olgiata, in 1991 the former king was stabbed in the throat by a fanatic, pretending to be a Portuguese journalist, and since the terrorist atrocities in the US security has been stepped up further.

0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users