Tajiks Worldwide Community: When Pashtuns ran to Pakistan it´s state´s interests but when Tajiks defend Persian they are anti-Afgahnistan and anti-Afghans - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

When Pashtuns ran to Pakistan it´s state´s interests but when Tajiks defend Persian they are anti-Afgahnistan and anti-Afghans What hypocrites these filthy dogs of Pashtuns are

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:57 PM

When Tajiks and other ethnics defend Persian, their identity, history and culture or defend their children, home, lands against Pashtun invadors like Talibs and Dalkhor Pathan Pakis, they are called immideatly as ''Criminals'' and ''Iranis'' who act against the interests of Afghanistan and ''Afghans''. But when Pashtuns ran toward Peshawar because of their terrorist-like cultural ties it´s state´s interests. When a street or a school is used to be named after a Tajik who historically was from Bukhara it´s against state´s interests and is a danger for Afghanistan´s souverinity and independance but it is a state interests that filthy Paki terrorists like Khushal Khan Kheshtak, Rahmaq Baba, the filthy Arab Pashtun, the Paki Mirwais Hotaki became national identity and symbols for Afghanistan because of their ethnical background. It´s against Afghanistan and anti-Afghan act when a Hazara defend his body against Pashtun terrorists who use violance against him but it´s Afghanistan´s interests when he decide to die for Afghanistan by the hands of Taliban Pashtuns. It is a crime when the grave of Ansari or Jami get restored...those filthy ''Iranians'' but it´s not when the dirty graves of Dravidian Paki singers Gul Zaman and Awal Mir. It´s a crime to change Pashtun Zarghun district back to it´s original Persian name but it´s not when Balkh, the home of Tajiks, became known as ''Wazirabad''. Isn´t that what Awghanistan made of? Isn´t that a hypocrite act of these Pushtuns? What is your opinion on this?
http://www.kokchapre...-53-27&Itemid=7
http://www.khawaran....8%A7%D9%86.html
http://manaqebi.blog...m/post-117.aspx

I remind you again what Kakhar wrote:

there is the ideology of afghan nationalism, a united afghanistan of all ethnics

You should know that this dog means nazi-inspired AwghanMellat whores who today, because of fear of Fahim, Qanuni, Rabbani, Noor Atta and Ismael Khan, sided themself to the NATO and ANA. His ''Awghan nationalims'' is in other words nothing than Pashtun nationalism, a nationalist movement for a fake identity.

http://books.google....onalism&f=false

Please, take also a look on this topic http://tajikam.com/f...uns/#entry15946 (Zaher Shah, a traitor)

Fact is too, all miseries in today Afghanistan has started many many decades ago because of Pashtuns, not with the coming of ''criminal'' Rabbani, Ismael Khan, Qanuni, Massud, SAWAK, Parcham, Karmal, Irani, Uzbak, Dostum, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Russia etc, before all these...but these shameless monkies to day blame us for it. These shameless Shemales were ruling an entire country with it´s mosaics under the name of one ethnicity and one tribe and took the country under their own banner and mentality to misery...but they blame us. Is that a rational and legal thought? Today, they want the ''Immigrants'' out of Afghanistan aside with NATO but at the same time these Haramian led by Kharzai and his criminal mafia family, the most criminal and biggest thief after Ahmad Shah Abdali Multani, who stolen Bio. of Dollars to foreign countries, specially to their Arab masters in Dubai, they ask a man like Bayyat to help more the poor. Today 46 nations send every 4 months to 6 months new young soldiers and sacrify them for Afghanistan in the name of ''Pushtuns'', but what did Pushtuns self done in the last 10 years? Didn´t even America chose a Pashtun for president and not a Hazara or Uzbek? Didn´t America gave the most important sits to Pashtuns to calm the Talib Pashtuns and other criminals?? What did they offer to Afghanistan till today except drugs, Taliban, suicide bombings, traitors etc. ??? Now they call us as traitors. Ohh mardom e Mordagaw..this war is not ours. It´s only yours. When you fooled Tajiks and others in 1994 the war was over for us!!!! You again were the government and sultanat of Afghanistan but what have you done from 1992 to 2010??? Today, it is you who lose the ''Nikar'', not we. You Haramian were playing throughout history with ethnicities and now when you leave your live because of your own padarnalati and bemadari you blame non-Pashtuns for it? To hell with you Qaum e Benamus. Kunfroshzaia, isn´t youself who kills Pashtuns, cut noses and ears off of Pashtun women, using axids against women, kiddnapping children and kill them for their organs etc?? Who is Kharzai? Who is the King of Kandahar who has close ties to all kind of terrorists and who do not fear to kill Pashtuns in masses?? It´s your own face under the name Wali Kharzai and than, you shameless dogs, blame non-Pashtuns for your and the misery of non-Pashtuns? Chise ke Nane Pashtun ast ********** ****** ******

#2 User is offline   Kakar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:51 PM

View PostParsistani, on 14 November 2010 - 02:57 PM, said:

When Tajiks and other ethnics defend Persian, their identity, history and culture or defend their children, home, lands against Pashtun invadors like Talibs and Dalkhor Pathan Pakis, they are called immideatly as ''Criminals'' and ''Iranis'' who act against the interests of Afghanistan and ''Afghans''. But when Pashtuns ran toward Peshawar because of their terrorist-like cultural ties it´s state´s interests. When a street or a school is used to be named after a Tajik who historically was from Bukhara it´s against state´s interests and is a danger for Afghanistan´s souverinity and independance but it is a state interests that filthy Paki terrorists like Khushal Khan Kheshtak, Rahmaq Baba, the filthy Arab Pashtun, the Paki Mirwais Hotaki became national identity and symbols for Afghanistan because of their ethnical background. It´s against Afghanistan and anti-Afghan act when a Hazara defend his body against Pashtun terrorists who use violance against him but it´s Afghanistan´s interests when he decide to die for Afghanistan by the hands of Taliban Pashtuns. It is a crime when the grave of Ansari or Jami get restored...those filthy ''Iranians'' but it´s not when the dirty graves of Dravidian Paki singers Gul Zaman and Awal Mir. It´s a crime to change Pashtun Zarghun district back to it´s original Persian name but it´s not when Balkh, the home of Tajiks, became known as ''Wazirabad''. Isn´t that what Awghanistan made of? Isn´t that a hypocrite act of these Pushtuns? What is your opinion on this?
http://www.kokchapre...-53-27&Itemid=7
http://www.khawaran....8%A7%D9%86.html
http://manaqebi.blog...m/post-117.aspx

I remind you again what Kakhar wrote:

You should know that this dog means nazi-inspired AwghanMellat whores who today, because of fear of Fahim, Qanuni, Rabbani, Noor Atta and Ismael Khan, sided themself to the NATO and ANA. His ''Awghan nationalims'' is in other words nothing than Pashtun nationalism, a nationalist movement for a fake identity.

Please, take also a look on this topic http://tajikam.com/f...uns/#entry15946 (Zaher Shah, a traitor)

Fact is too, all miseries in today Afghanistan has started many many decades ago because of Pashtuns, not with the coming of ''criminal'' Rabbani, Ismael Khan, Qanuni, Massud, SAWAK, Parcham, Karmal, Irani, Uzbak, Dostum, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Russia etc, before all these...but these shameless monkies to day blame us for it. These shameless Shemales were ruling an entire country with it´s mosaics under the name of one ethnicity and one tribe and took the country under their own banner and mentality to misery...but they blame us. Is that a rational and legal thought? Today, they want the ''Immigrants'' out of Afghanistan aside with NATO but at the same time these Haramian led by Kharzai and his criminal mafia family, the most criminal and biggest thief after Ahmad Shah Abdali Multani, who stolen Bio. of Dollars to foreign countries, specially to their Arab masters in Dubai, they ask a man like Bayyat to help more the poor. Today 46 nations send every 4 months to 6 months new young soldiers and sacrify them for Afghanistan in the name of ''Pushtuns'', but what did Pushtuns self done in the last 10 years? Didn´t even America chose a Pashtun for president and not a Hazara or Uzbek? Didn´t America gave the most important sits to Pashtuns to calm the Talib Pashtuns and other criminals?? What did they offer to Afghanistan till today except drugs, Taliban, suicide bombings, traitors etc. ??? Now they call us as traitors. Ohh mardom e Mordagaw..this war is not ours. It´s only yours. When you fooled Tajiks and others in 1994 the war was over for us!!!! You again were the government and sultanat of Afghanistan but what have you done from 1992 to 2010??? Today, it is you who lose the ''Nikar'', not we. You Haramian were playing throughout history with ethnicities and now when you leave your live because of your own padarnalati and bemadari you blame non-Pashtuns for it? To hell with you Qaum e Benamus. Kunfroshzaia, isn´t youself who kills Pashtuns, cut noses and ears off of Pashtun women, using axids against women, kiddnapping children and kill them for their organs etc?? Who is Kharzai? Who is the King of Kandahar who has close ties to all kind of terrorists and who do not fear to kill Pashtuns in masses?? It´s your own face under the name Wali Kharzai and than, you shameless dogs, blame non-Pashtuns for your and the misery of non-Pashtuns? Chise ke Nane Pashtun ast ********** ****** ******

You stupid ignorant fool! I have been patient with, as a father is with a child, but surely this child needs discipline

You are misquoting me you uneducated idiot. When I referred to "Afghan Nationalism", I was speaking of this being a desire within myself that competes with Pakhtun nationalism

I was not referring to previous conceptualizations of Afghan nationalism that were inherent pashtun biased. i was not referring to anyone else's concept of Afghan nationalism, I was speaking to my own perception of it.l

You have never read or heard what my understanding of Afghan nationalism is

esteemed Tajiks, is this poster always this dense and stupid? Do not quote me again, if you cannot understand me.

#3 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:24 PM

View PostKakar, on 14 November 2010 - 07:51 PM, said:

You stupid ignorant fool! I have been patient with, as a father is with a child, but surely this child needs discipline

You are misquoting me you uneducated idiot. When I referred to "Afghan Nationalism", I was speaking of this being a desire within myself that competes with Pakhtun nationalism

I was not referring to previous conceptualizations of Afghan nationalism that were inherent pashtun biased. i was not referring to anyone else's concept of Afghan nationalism, I was speaking to my own perception of it.l

You have never read or heard what my understanding of Afghan nationalism is

esteemed Tajiks, is this poster always this dense and stupid? Do not quote me again, if you cannot understand me.

Ohh Kussmadar filthy Paki Dalkhor, I f**** your entire tailed Qaum under my two legs! You Kooni, Awkooni, you Khar***s should now realize you are not an ''Afghan'', neither culturally, politically, by citizen nor by language and identity. You are a filthy Paki, a tailed Dal-khor one..one among millions. You are just a Pusht. Understand!!! http://www.atimes.co...a/FE01Df04.html THAT´S WHAT YOU ARE....a filthy hypocrite immigrant bastard from Pakiland. You Harami, it´s not me who do not understand you, it´s the otherway round...but who cares. You are the typical wanna-be ''Awghan''...a Pusht with 4 legs and a tail. Don´t bark much here. If you are a man give me your name, your adress (as I did), give me your account on Facebook, Myspace ot whatever...I will show you what kind of a coward you are. Pashtun e Dombdaar.

Back to Topic.. please people, stay on topic and tell me...what do you think about these Pashtun K***nigari Farsi is anti-Afghanistan and against Unity but Pashtunistan and Pakhtuns are legal and pro-Unity???

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:34 PM

Afraid or what? What´s your opinion of Awghan and Dalkhor Paki hypocracies??
http://www.bbc.co.uk...ction-end.shtml

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users