Tajiks Worldwide Community: Are you a Muslim if you accept only 50% of Qoran? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Are you a Muslim if you accept only 50% of Qoran? Are Pashtuns Muslims or Not? Should Jihaad be called against them?? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:31 PM

Dear friends,

I want to debate with you about a point that is not really outspoken among us Muslims. Let´s start it like the following. Today, the ''islamic Ummah'' is calling Alavits, Bektashis and some other islamic branchs as ''unislamic'' and call them as infidels. The islamic leaders around the islamic countries seems to work head on head with eachother while at the same time leading a proxy-war against eachother (i.e. Pakistan-Afghanistan-India). This Ummah, with it´s bases in Saudi-Arabia, is self not islamic and a bunch of bastards and hypocrites. Have you ever asked yourself why they work for an islamic empire closely inspired by the Ummayid era but when it comes to behave like a Muslim in the context of Islam and Qoran they behave worser than so called 'infidels''. Haven´t you ever asked yourself why those ''infidels'' care about us and send their young men to our country to give us a chance for a better life, stability, hope and wealth, build for us streets, schools, homes etc. while our so-called Islamic brothers for whom we would blow up ourself do not even pay a cent for us, not even for the reconstruction, if not for personal issues. When they call for Jihad, we are the first one who put up our hands can yawl 1000 times allahu akbar, all only to show the ''infidels'' we are superiour to them. But what make them infidels and our ''islamic brothers'' our brothers and Muslims? Isn´t the infidels the ones who gave us a new home and hopes in their countries where many hypocrites live, specially Arabs, Pashtuns, Turks and Maghrebians?? Those who live from the wellfare of the infidels are those who call for Jihad against their provider. Isn´t it much strange to see how these infidels give their best for us to get the best education, beeing integrated into their society, having the same chances...but we want to kill them? Till today, I haven´t seen Saudi Arabia and Pakistan giving us a cent for our future or building our country after they are responsible for it´s destruction but still shameless and honourless Aoghans run to them. Still Awghans call the Jihaad against them while more than 500 000 of them live in the West like parasites. Why should we call the Jihad against those who are made by others as our enemies while they aren´t? While they even could be our brothers, our sisters tough not Muslims...but close to us than some filthy Arabs, Pakis, Aaoghans etc. Why should we call Jihad against Alevits, Bektashis and others but not Agianst the Salafits, Wahabits and Pashtuns who use in their Kalima not Muhammaed but al-Wahab and Al-Salaf ''la illa ha illa la hu al-wahab rasul l-ellah''?? Why did we called against the Russians the Jihaad and fought against them like manipulated puppets while the real enemies are living among ourself in the name of our neighbours??? Why should we follow those enemies to fight their own enemies in the name of ''infidels'', while they self are the infidels. We, as Hanafits, Hanbalits, Ismaelis etc. say, Muslims are those who accept Muhammad as God´s prophet and the Qoran...but what´s about Pashtuns? They do not believe really in Muhammad, they just accept 50% of the holly book of Qoran but are much Arab than a Jew is a Jew. Why shouldn´t we call the Jihaad against Pashtuns??? If we don´t do it, we will live with infidels in our own lands and what give us than the right to call for Jihad against the western civilisation??? The infidels we call as our ''brothers''??? It´s time for an islamic Jihaad against Pashtuns. All central Asian states, including Pakistan need to get united and go for the Jihaad against these infidel Pashtuns. It´s time, to solve the problem first from our next site before looking for imaginary enemies!!!! Inshallah, the Pashtuns will go down under the hand of a truly islamic leader of Central Asia. It´s time that we have a leader that fight the dark site of our own before looking for the West, America, God, Pope, sex, drugs, cats, computer, tvs etc.

#2 User is offline   Ishraq Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:46 PM

View PostParsistani, on 14 November 2010 - 05:31 PM, said:

Dear friends,

I want to debate with you about a point that [...]

If you accept the shahadah (i.e. there is no god but God, and Muhammad is His messenger), which implies that you accept the entire Qur'an as the Word of God, then you're considered Muslim. However, you can't consistently accept both the shahadah and only "50%" of the Qur'an. That is just unreasonable, for accepting the latter is really just denying the former. In that case, you might as well just deny the shahadah altogether, which would then mean that you can't be considered Muslim.
Ya Rabi zidni 'ilman

#3 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:33 PM

View PostIshraq, on 30 March 2011 - 02:46 PM, said:

If you accept the shahadah (i.e. there is no god but God, and Muhammad is His messenger), which implies that you accept the entire Qur'an as the Word of God, then you're considered Muslim. However, you can't consistently accept both the shahadah and only "50%" of the Qur'an. That is just unreasonable, for accepting the latter is really just denying the former. In that case, you might as well just deny the shahadah altogether, which would then mean that you can't be considered Muslim.

Thank you thousand times for your logical respond, dear Ishraq Gerami :-* . You see, we live in Afghanistan for 250 years side by side to the mothers of infidels, hypocrites, liers, ... exactly the same people used us in the name of Islam to fight for them the foreigners they once self brought to the regions. It started with the Anglo-Saxons and reached over Russians, French, Arabs, Pakis etc. 42 high technolized western countries. And they still use ''Islam'' for their goals. Indeed, Pashtuns are the greatest infidels the world have seen. They are the ''jewish Muslims'' or should be known as such. Never trust a Pashtun or eat with him on the same table. Why shouldn´t we make a Jihaad against Pashtuns? They are truly the prophecized people of Majuj who come from the mountains and cave and will be the soldiers of Dajjal who also will appear in Khorasan. All those 'claimed' infidels are in fact the servants of god, be they Jews, Christians, Hindus etc. Inshallah, God and his earth will deal with these creatures from the Sulaiman Mountains.

#4 User is offline   Ishraq Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 April 2011 - 03:38 AM

Ya Rabi zidni 'ilman

#5 User is offline   sharipanjab Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

asalaamu aleikum!

Jihad is personal struggle to better the conditions of our various communities, and not be fooled by ignorant tribal mullahs and imans who would send similars fools to their deaths (shahid(a) whilst denying this to their sons and daughters. If more millahs would send their own family to be shahid(a), only them would I blindly follow them otherwise...............

#6 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:00 PM

View Postsharipanjab, on 10 April 2011 - 08:35 AM, said:

Jihad is personal struggle to better the conditions of our various communities

That is a lie
There is, without a doubt, a militant side to Jihad

why should we fit a mold created by post-"enlightenment" westerners?

PS. I suppose your username refers to "Sher-e-Panjab" (Ranjit Singh).
Am I correct?
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:30 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 16 April 2011 - 08:00 PM, said:

That is a lie

Am I correct?

Panjab is a region in northern Afghanistan, near Bamian.

#8 User is offline   sharipanjab Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:08 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 16 April 2011 - 11:30 PM, said:

That is a lie

Am I correct?

Regarding jihad, each has to make his own decision. It is not right to declare jihad and kill innocent women and children in the process. This is not "submission" and can never be!
Username has no reference to Ranjit Singh. Just a reminder to me of jihad against the invader by Ahmad Shah Massoud!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users