Tajiks Worldwide Community: The Tajik Tragedy - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Tajik Tragedy Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:32 AM

-----
چــو ایــــــــران نبـاشد تن من مباد
بدین بوم و بر زنــده یک تن مباد
دریـغ است ایــران که ویران شود
کنـام پلنگـــــــان و شیــــــران شود

#42 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 November 2010 - 03:02 AM

you seem to be an iranian-hating afghan kid disguised as a hateful persian racist, promoting hatred and hoping for the breakup of iran ... you are not worth arguing with, kid ...

View PostParsi_zaban, on 19 November 2010 - 10:32 AM, said:

yes as i have illustrated you clearly lack the basic knowledge of the country you claim to part of. next time do some research then come and talk.

#43 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 November 2010 - 05:13 AM

----

#44 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:04 AM

Zaban, you are a pathetic creature

Have you been to Tabriz?
Tabriz is the most industrialized city in Iran after Tehran. It was the second largest city in Iran (again after Tehran) before the mass urbanization programs of the latter half of the 20th century. It was the most politically progressive city in Iran and it spearheaded the constitutional revolution with the Tabriz like Sattar Khan and Bagher Khan

There is a reason that Tabriz is nicknamed "the city of firsts"
My father is a Shamlu qizilbash, born and raised in Tabriz
He is far from "uncultured"
Not only is your statement inaccurate, i would argue that Tabrizis are among the most refined people in Iran.
In fact, the comparison between the cultural refinement of my father's family and my mother's Lur family could not be any more stark.
I dont want to disrespect my mother's side but the fact of the matter is that while my mother's family were (and some still are) living in tents, my paternal grandfather was playing the piano and writing persian poetry.
By the way, my paternal grandmother is originally from the Konheh district of Rasht (the second most cultually refined city in Iran).
The persian dahatis who immigrated to Tehran and now claim to be Tehranis have no right to call us "uncultured"

Go to bazaar-e-Tehran and youll see that every damn stall is owned by a Tabrizi. Go to the old neighborhoods of Tehran and you'll see that they were all, at one point, owned by Tabrizi Qizilbash families

you are an ignorant moron if you think that roshdiyeh is a bad neighborhood; it has a nouveau-riche air to it but its nonetheless one of the wealthiest districts in Iran

Nobody is buying the shit that youre peddling; Nader Shah is 1/4 Azeri Afshar and im 1/2 Tabrizi Shamlu. You can go elsewhere if you want to preach this bs.
I dont give a damn about your opinion but ill have you know that the Shamlu are turkified kurds from Syria.

We are the only people who give a damn about Iran; We live for Iran and you live in Iran.
Out of the 3 active Iranian members on this site, two are qizilbash
Do you think thats a coincidence?
we are probably only 1% of the population of Iran but we always show up in large numbers wherever the intrests of Iranzamin are at stake.

I create a thread to discuss the preservation of the Persian language in Uzbekistan and you jump in to attack Tabrizis.
What a patriot!

Now please shut it and stop derailing the thread
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#45 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:26 AM

View PostParsi_zaban, on 19 November 2010 - 02:15 AM, said:

afganistan is failed state and it will never be united again, the more you try to hold it together the worst it will get. non of these states that were created by foreigners have a chance of surviving or ever being a half decent countries. the best they can be is being a whore to a foreign country.

Im going to have to call you out on your historical revisionism
Afghanistan was not created by foreigners; It was created by locals (durrani pashtuns who had served in Nader Shah Afshar's army)

It was held together by Qizilbash mercenaries during the reigns of Timur Shah and Zaman Shah Durrani
It was defended by the British during the Qajar Qizilbash offensives in western Afghanistan (the Anglo-Persian war)
But that is the extent of foreign involvement

Your claim that afghanistan was created by foreigners is, like the rest of your claims, baseless and ignorant

Bakhtiari Proverb

#46 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:36 AM

View PostParsi_zaban, on 19 November 2010 - 06:48 AM, said:

Sorry buddy but you have no clear understanding of the situation of iran or the region. first of this regime is on its last breaths. it simply cannot rule anymore. And its biggest problem is the economy, it simply will not be able to handle it and that is what will bring it down. i dont know how familiar you are with the current situation, but they removing the yaranehs or the subsidies at the end of mehr mah (few days). and 70 percent of iran depends on those for survival. Mark my words if they remove the yaranehs this regime will not see summer of 2011 just remember who told you this. sencondly, iran might become a democracy, but it will be a secular regime or secular dictator government not religous one. thirdly, weather you like it or not Iran will break up, Iran is like the former USSR, the current borders simply do not make any sense, there is no common denominator, the borders simply pieces of a former great empire. to be frank with you i hope it will break up sooner then later, meaning that kordestan and azarbaijan getting out (ps Khuzestan is majority fars, bakhtiari, lur so no arab claim there). look at all the countries in the world there is no wealthy multi-ethnic state that is prosperous, especially in the third world. having a more homogenous we are going to have a better chance becoming a developed nation, also there will be more money not having to spend a large amount of money on the separtist movements and alike. plus most resources and developed cities are persian that means less people and more resources for us. now onto other persians outside of iran, i like to see northern afghanistan, tajikistan and bukhara, samarkand, and surkhandarya of the so called country uzbekistan to join us and have great persian nation. maybe like this we will even see some of the glories of our past. but this is their choice if they want to be with their brethen persians or ajanbis, same goes for the talysh of rep. of aran, but most talysh actually want to be part of iran i know this for a fact). in case if that happend not only most of central asia's valuable resources be under persian control, but also strategically we will own the region, meaning more wealth for persians. thirdly we will have direct borders will china market of 1.2 billion people. All this will mean an extremely powerful and rich Persian nation. lot of this can be done quite easliy as,Tajiks of aghanistan can seperate easily with the help of persians of iran, as there is no strong central control in afganistan. I am simply a persian nationalist and i have no desire to keep iran as it is, the current borders simply does not make sense as i mentioned above.

Parsi Zaban aziz actually you have been misinformed about Iran. Even though I am against the current regime but it is not going anywhere anytime soon. These new sanctions will only bring more reforms in the system but it is very ametuer to think it will crumble. Your other claim that Iran will disintegrate is also merely propaganda spread by Pan-Turkists. Iran is the only country in the region that has a stable national identity that everyone accepts. There are separatists in every country, even in the US, but the separatists in Iran are very small in numbers and they are weak and divided compared to other countries in the Middle East and Central Asia.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#47 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:43 AM

View PostNader Shah, on 19 November 2010 - 07:34 AM, said:

afghanistan is a failed state, and it does not have the sense of nationhood that iran has and had for a long long time ... however, I do not see a breakup in the near future, unless some outside country intervenes forcefully... with all due respect to our dear tajiks here, I am not convinced that there is a strong separatist movement, outside of some intellectual circles, among the majority of people (in a few decades this might change) ... and despite the successes of Ahmad Shah Massoud, he was only able to hold on to a small enclave in the Panjshir Valley ... in the long term though, I think Afghanistan is likely to break up but nobody can predict the future ...

on a different note, to what extent were foreigners involved in the creation of Afghanistan ... what do our Tajik friends think ?

Nader aziz, Afghanistan is already disintegrating. Afghanistan today is already broken up into two de-facto separate entities. The non-Pashtun regions are reletively safe, secure, and progressive and the opposite is happening in the Pashtun south. The US is building permanent bases and consulates in Northern and Western Afghanistan (Herat and Mazar) and none in Kandahar or Jalalabad. Just type "Partition Afghanistan" in google news and read the articles published in the last 5 months.

Blackwill explains Plan B in detail in this video:

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

#48 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:44 AM

View PostKakar, on 18 November 2010 - 08:38 PM, said:

I dont think there is any conflict with my type of Pashtun nationalist. I dont believe in Loy Afghanistan, as it is inherently unfair and discriminatory towards non Pashtuns

I would love to see a united Iran or Aryana from Iran to northern Afghanistan to Tajikistan, a united culture of persians

I only care for Pakhtun unification. I have no claim on Mazar, but rather Peshawar and Waziristan.

I dont wish to waste one second pushing Pashto on non Pashtuns. I dedicate my life to teaching and implementing Pashto on PASHTUNS so we dont have to run to Urdu or Farsi for business and education.

I would love to see a Iran zameen in perfect harmony and relations with Pakhtunkhwa. In fact i think its necessary to counter Chinese, Russian and Indian(Pakistan too) influence

plus geographically, a Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan states can trade with Iran zameen, you provide us access to central asia and persian gulf, and we provide access to the indian subcontinent

we already share cultural and linguistic linkages....

we both have common enemies and destinies

This is what moderate Tajik Nationalists like me want.

#49 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:52 AM

View PostGul agha, on 20 November 2010 - 02:43 AM, said:

Nader aziz, Afghanistan is already disintegrating. Afghanistan today is already broken up into two de-facto separate entities. The non-Pashtun regions are reletively safe, secure, and progressive and the opposite is happening in the Pashtun south. The US is building permanent bases and consulates in Northern and Western Afghanistan (Herat and Mazar) and none in Kandahar or Jalalabad. Just type "Partition Afghanistan" in google news and read the articles published in the last 5 months.

Gul agha, i dont think there is an immediate need for separatism in afghanistan
As far as i know, persian culture and language are not under threat

why do you think that this separation is necessary ?

Bakhtiari Proverb

#50 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:18 AM

-----

#51 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:28 AM

-----

#52 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:33 AM

-------

#53 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:42 AM

View PostParsi_zaban, on 20 November 2010 - 03:18 AM, said:

read my posts carefully, i meant the cultural difference between the roshdieye neighboorhood where people are actually closer to the persians in terms of culture compared to downtown. also bazaaris are not exactly high class people, quite the contrary, they are the leaches on the economy. and i did not say tabriz is not advanced my arguement was that they want separete from iran. so before you write bunch of useless bull shite read what i wrote.
first read my posts then make comment thats all i have to say. what i said was that iran is to mutli-ethnic to be able to ever be united, and when you dont have unity u cannot prosper. so instead of throwing insults make a case for your arguement.

I am sorry i had to skim your posts
I find it hard to carefully read poorly written material

Your theory that diversity hinders development is simply baseless
I will not seriously consider it until you provide some proof

Your claim that Bazaris are leeches is beyond laughable
The Bazari class is the source of the historical wealth of persia
The Bazaris were the entrepreneurs that moved the economy forward and generated wealth
Bazaris were the benefactors of music and poetry

Bakhtiari Proverb

#54 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:47 AM

View PostParsi_zaban, on 20 November 2010 - 03:33 AM, said:

some low class members

:mellow: لا الله الا الله...ببینید کار به کجا رسیده است

Bakhtiari Proverb

#55 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:04 AM

-----

#56 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:06 AM

View Postقزلباش, on 20 November 2010 - 01:47 AM, said:

:mellow: لا الله الا الله...ببینید کار به کجا رسیده است

lazem nist be-farhangito be rokheh digaran bekeshi.

#57 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:20 AM

View PostParsi_zaban, on 20 November 2010 - 04:04 AM, said:

its funny how you do not have the basic understanding of economics. bazaars interest run contrary to the development of domestic manufacturers. meaning that bazaar makes its money by importing of goods from abroad and distributing it in the market. but when there are domestic manufacturers in the country the bazar loses that privilege. thats is amongst one of the major reasons why bazaaris supported khomeini, because shah was expanding the power of the manufacturers at the expanse of the bazaaris.
lol, your making big clown of yourself by claiming that bazaaris were entrepreneurs that moved the economy forward. its actually quite the contrary as i mentioned above. also lol at bazaaris's were the benefactors of music and poetry. it good at making things up, its obvious that you do not have slightest clue of how modern economies work.

The traditional bazaris encouraged domestic production
In most cases, the goods they sold were manufactured right next to the bazar in the kargahs and karkhaneh's of the bazar complex

Pray, do tell me how the bazaris obstructed local industry
Was it the bazaris who created the persian rug export industry and thereby created hundred of thousands of jobs in Iran

The reason the bazaris didnt like mohammad reza was that he was غرب زده
He though industrialization could be achieved by making our wives and daughter wear mini skirts
The bazaris never had or have any problem with local industry; that is simply not true

Bakhtiari Proverb

#58 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:26 AM

View PostParsi_zaban, on 20 November 2010 - 04:06 AM, said:

lazem nist be-farhangito be rokheh digaran bekeshi.

اگر شما با فرهنگ به حساب می آید ، من به بی فرهنگی افتخار میکنم

I just wasted an hour of my life arguing with you
I am ashamed of myself

shab xosh

Bakhtiari Proverb

#59 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:44 AM

-----

#60 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 November 2010 - 06:56 PM

Thanks, dear Gul Agha.

I watched the video. I also googled afghan partition: all refer to Robert Blackwill's proposal. This person seems to be influential according to the following article (which I am sure you must have read before) in making major policy changes;
http://www.atimes.co...a/LI18Df02.html
:
So, yes, now I can see that the possibilty for partition soon is more likely than I thought because the possibility of foreign intervention to do this is more likely than I thought. Let us wait and see if this plan becomes policy or not.

However, more questions arise, if this plan is implemented:
(1) how will the borders be defined ... I am curious ... have you seen a map of the new borders that you can show here ?
(2) how will the taliban react to the new borders ... will they be happy to rule a smaller area ... will they contest the new borders (I am sure they will) ... and how long will they be fighting to regain land lost ... will there be a war that could last for a long long time and drain all the resources of the north
(3) how will the new northern entity take shape ... within the new enclave will the hazaras & uzbeks want their own country ... will there be internal fights between the tajiks and the two new groups

View PostGul agha, on 20 November 2010 - 07:43 AM, said:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users