Tajiks Worldwide Community: Shocking News: AfghanMellati´s Name Change of Herat - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shocking News: AfghanMellati´s Name Change of Herat Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:29 PM

Dear friends,

for view minutes two friends of mine who currently reside in Kabul told me on Phone that Mohamad Hanif Atmar, Hedayat Arsala, Abdul Rahim Wardak and Yusuf Pashtun were talking in presence of Ahady about a name change of Herat to ''Afghan Shaar'' and renaming also Herat´s Injil district to Ahmadabad. In both cases fake islamic views and fake Pashtun identity and policy play a role. With Afghan Shaar they want to underline Herat as a non-Persian region, not related with Persian culture and language and with the second name change they want to replace the name with an Islamic name or with Gay Ahmad Khan Multani Abdali. Please, spread this news to all forums and all portales you know. We need to smash these dogs and pigs down!!! It´s time for Tajiks to f**** their women and daughters and send their adaiys back to Israel, Mongolia and Pakiland to their Punjabi and Arab fathers!!! This new agenda reminds me on Afghanization of Herat than Pashtunization of Afghan Shaar. Ahady, the mfker, told his sellout Paki men they have to wait with their plan till a new pro-Pashtun president replace KharZai. You can see...they want it again.

#2 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:36 PM

View PostParsistani, on 05 December 2010 - 12:29 PM, said:

Dear friends,

for view minutes two friends of mine who currently reside in Kabul told me on Phone that Mohamad Hanif Atmar, Hedayat Arsala, Abdul Rahim Wardak and Yusuf Pashtun were talking in presence of Ahady about a name change of Herat to ''Afghan Shaar'' and renaming also Herat´s Injil district to Ahmadabad. In both cases fake islamic views and fake Pashtun identity and policy play a role. With Afghan Shaar they want to underline Herat as a non-Persian region, not related with Persian culture and language and with the second name change they want to replace the name with an Islamic name or with Gay Ahmad Khan Multani Abdali. Please, spread this news to all forums and all portales you know. We need to smash these dogs and pigs down!!! It´s time for Tajiks to f**** their women and daughters and send their adaiys back to Israel, Mongolia and Pakiland to their Punjabi and Arab fathers!!! This new agenda reminds me on Afghanization of Herat than Pashtunization of Afghan Shaar.

This is crossing the line by a long shot

1. Are you sure about this? (It seems unlikely that they would try something this stupid)

2. If they really do have such intentions, is there anything i can do to help avert this monstrosity? Is there a persian equivalent of afghan-mellat?
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:49 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 05 December 2010 - 05:36 PM, said:

1. Are you sure about this? (It seems unlikely that they would try something this stupid)

I cant say anything about this specific peice of news, but yes they have done this before in other places, they changed Sabzwar to Shindand, and many other. Stupid or no stupid, but that is the face of fascism.

2. If they really do have such intentions, is there anything i can do to help avert this monstrosity? Is there a persian equivalent of afghan-mellat?

Sadly nobody cares about the non pashtoons even if they have anything equavaltn to that, the foreign masters are also busy to make sure to keep the pashtons happy.

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:38 PM

We have to mobilize all Tajik Heratis to f**** all Pushtuns and f*** them out or kill everyone of them on the streets and push them forever out there. We need also to make clear we do not want Pushtuns, their parties, their presence, their dirty unwashed faces and tails. The first action would be to attack AwghanMellatis main base in Herat and burn it down. Please, give order to your friends and relatives in Afghanistan to mobilize all non-Pashtuns against them!!!

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:38 PM

how do you moblize them? is there any motivation for this? last time when the journalist was punished by Khoram we didnt see a single demonstration in Herat and Kabul, while at the same time in Herat there was a pro Melati demonstration. forget about it man, it is all so depressing.

#6 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:25 AM

Sohrab, please dont give way to defeatism

Khorram's chauvinistic efforts were resoundingly defeated by the Daneshjuyan-e-Balkh
http://www.afgpictur...iversity-t1.jpg

Besides, from what i have read, there were numerous protests across the country

Bakhtiari Proverb

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:19 PM

Yes, there were protests in balkh and badakhshan. herat and kabul were as passive as ever, they actually didnt care. as a matter of fact there were pro milati protests in these 2 cities. yes, they did it in balkh only and that was due to intererence of powerful balkh governer, apart from that everything is the same.

#8 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:54 AM

Yeah, Persians are cats, carpets actually that you can walk all over. That is why the Turks ruled Iran and Pashtuns ruled Afghanistan and Russians ruled Tajikistan. Wake up man, Bakhtiyaris are not the majority among 'Persians', the rest are pushovers, carpets you walk on and spit on, that is the reality. The only reason Iran is tough nowadays is that our rulers are a blend of Turk (Khamenei) and Arab (Shia Arab mentality, Khamenei is Seyyed) ... Persians are like the cat, meow !!! ;)

Watch Maz Jobrani say it more comically than I can ;)

Opium can also make you seem tough (Khamenei is very busy with opium), as explained by the same guy ;)

View Postقزلباش, on 07 December 2010 - 01:25 AM, said:

#9 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:07 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 07 December 2010 - 01:25 AM, said:

Khorram's chauvinistic efforts were resoundingly defeated by the Daneshjuyan-e-Balkh
http://www.afgpictur...iversity-t1.jpg

Besides, from what i have read, there were numerous protests across the country

Not only in Balkh, also in Kabul and Herat. Badakhshan, which will have his own university in the next years will use also it´s Persian version. A spit in the face of all Pashtun immigrants.

@ Nader Shah

How can a ''Sayyid'' of Iranian world who is the ''descandants'' of Shahr Banu be an Arab? How can the children of Shahr Banu still be ''Arabs'' after 1300 years? How? I will tell you something. Those Sayyids are not Sayyids. They are people´s children who adoptet once the word Sayyid as eqivalente of ''Agha'' or ''Mir''. During the Arab conquest nearly every Arab used the title Sayyid for himself. Think about it.

Chomeini is an Azari and your so-called Turks, except the firsts of the Ghaznavids and the Suldjukes were all non-Turks. Mostly a symbiose of Persian-Kurdish-Armenian-Greec-Turkish background. The rest like Timurids or Ilkhanids were Mongols who became non-Mongols. A friend of mine whos name is Nabil and who is from Herat is a descandnat of Timur. So what is his identity and origine? Persian or Mongol?

#10 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:37 AM

Iran belongs to Arabs says Nasrallah:

http://www.facebook....v=1672257603389

Here he explains how he thinks Iran's rulers are Arab, just his opinion of course.

Enjoy !

#11 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:27 AM

View PostNader Shah, on 09 December 2010 - 01:37 AM, said:

Iran belongs to Arabs says Nasrallah:

http://www.facebook....v=1672257603389

Here he explains how he thinks Iran's rulers are Arab, just his opinion of course.

Enjoy !

This filthy Palestinian bastards have to much dreams. As long anyone help them their allies would be led by any Arabs, at least for their own view. Who cares what a dirty son of a dirty bedouine believe or not? Do you agree what he says? How do you base your opinion or agreement? Maybe you do not know but Iran hates Arabs. Not because they are mostly Wahabi-Salafi devils but also an enemy of Iran. If you had read wikileaks some days ago than you would know that King Abdullah was asking Bush and later again Obama to cut off the ''snake´s'' (Iran) head. Do you think with such a statement such a filthy person with it´s nation can make friends? I guess even now Iran will support the anti-Abdullah and anti-Shaikh movement in all Arab states and in saudi-arabia self. You do also not recognize the role of Shiism which is founded by it´s anti-arab sentiments.

Death to terror Arabs!!!

#12 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:34 PM

View PostParsistani, on 09 December 2010 - 02:27 AM, said:

This filthy Palestinian bastards have to much dreams. As long anyone help them their allies would be led by any Arabs, at least for their own view. Who cares what a dirty son of a dirty bedouine believe or not? Do you agree what he says? How do you base your opinion or agreement? Maybe you do not know but Iran hates Arabs. Not because they are mostly Wahabi-Salafi devils but also an enemy of Iran. If you had read wikileaks some days ago than you would know that King Abdullah was asking Bush and later again Obama to cut off the ''snake´s'' (Iran) head. Do you think with such a statement such a filthy person with it´s nation can make friends? I guess even now Iran will support the anti-Abdullah and anti-Shaikh movement in all Arab states and in saudi-arabia self. You do also not recognize the role of Shiism which is founded by it´s anti-arab sentiments.

Death to terror Arabs!!!

His words are not to be taken a face value.
How do you expect him to rally his militia to fight and die for Iranian intrests?
Besides, the video in question is a dubbed version of one of Nasrallah's speeches transposed on images from another speech.

When Ahamdinejad visited Southern Lebanon a few months ago, they put up a plethora of signs greeting him in Persian.
The Lebanese shia are beholden to our intrests; they are more loyal to Iran than to their own country.
Nasrallah is doing some damage-control to counteract allegations that his group is a proxy for "Ajami" intrests; Allegations which do reflect reality

Bakhtiari Proverb

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:38 PM

Palestinian Arabs under Hamas and the rest of the criminal gangs have no future. Actually, Israel could wipe them and the entire Arabic world out but unlike Arabs they are human-beeings and civilised people who have feelings, dreams, feel pain, have wishes, believe in a god etc. The best thing for Palestinians and their children would be to get wiped out from the face of world. One problem and more misery to people of Palestina and the world lesser and a bit more stability for the human civilisation.

#14 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:52 PM

http://www.kabulpres...hp?article45213

#15 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:26 AM

Ta zamani ke Shir-e Herat hanooz zendeh hast, hich kas namitavanad nami Herat ro avaz konad. Negaran nabashid.
хоросон бозорг човидон
http://www.persiangulfonline.org/
http://www.arabian-gulf.info/

#16 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:51 PM

View Postarshak, on 18 December 2010 - 05:26 AM, said:

Ta zamani ke Shir-e Herat hanooz zendeh hast, hich kas namitavanad nami Herat ro avaz konad. Negaran nabashid.

Shir-e Herat kia?

#17 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 December 2010 - 03:04 PM

he may mean ismail khan.

#18 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 December 2010 - 03:06 PM

View PostParsistani, on 17 December 2010 - 10:52 PM, said:

who will care about it? will anybody raise their voice against it? i dont think so.

#19 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 December 2010 - 03:33 PM

View PostSohrab, on 18 December 2010 - 03:06 PM, said:

who will care about it? will anybody raise their voice against it? i dont think so.

http://kabulpress.or...hp?article42290

Ismael Khan is against Pashtuns as ethnicity but he does not care about name changings as he does not care if he´s a Tajik or not.

#20 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 December 2010 - 04:48 PM

View PostParsistani, on 18 December 2010 - 03:33 PM, said:

http://kabulpress.or...hp?article42290

Ismael Khan is against Pashtuns as ethnicity but he does not care about name changings as he does not care if he´s a Tajik or not.

i dont think khan will be one of the people to think about his language and ethnicity, he is more fond of relgion that anything else. apart from that, there wont be any resistance against this move, from nobody especially the hazaras and also tajiks.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users