Tajiks Worldwide Community: Take Action: US Navy Calling Persian Gulf “Arabian Gulf” - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Take Action: US Navy Calling Persian Gulf “Arabian Gulf” Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:18 PM

If opposed, feel free to add your voice by sending a message to Defence Secretary through NIAC - see link below

https://secure3.conv...erAction&id=179

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:37 PM

WTF, it looks like they are starting to bully iran from all sides. awhile ago the chineese did the same thing.

#3 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:18 PM

View PostSohrab, on 05 December 2010 - 07:37 PM, said:

WTF, it looks like they are starting to bully iran from all sides. awhile ago the chineese did the same thing.

Who cares what the US Navy call the Persian Gulf. They are not diplomats nor politicians. History, politics and the state influence give names on regions and not a group of soldiers. They may call it Arab Gulfs (dirty Arabs are bedouins. For thousand years they even did not know what water or washing is) but politically, regionally and historical it is Persian Gulf and will remain Persian Gulf.

#4 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:26 PM

^^^ this is getting serious, we can see this from everywhere nowdays. i am glad that iran is firmly opposing them.

#5 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:14 AM

This is the inevitable cost of antagonizing a superpower.
We need a rapprochement with the US.

They did owe us a debt of blood from Operation Praying Mantis and the downing of the Iran Air 655.
However, we extracted every last drop of that debt through the IEDs we supplied to the Iraqi insurgents
More importantly, they made up for their past injustices by removing the enemies to our east and west. I am , of course, referring to the Taliban and the Baathists; thanks to the Americans, Karzai is on our pay roll and Maliki calls us "daddy"

Its time to exercise realpolitik and reach an understanding with the Americans.
Given the insurmountable Sunni Arab hostility towards Iran, we must move closer to the US to counterbalance that threat.

This little stunt was not a wise move by the US because it only contributed to pushing the Nationalistic elements in the government into the arms of the anti-American religious hardliners.

Anyways, this will not change centuries of history.

"در شب تاریخ ما تا صبح بیداریم"
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#6 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:53 AM

I agree that there has to be a rapprochement, but it seems that both sides are really stubborn over this. The Wikileaks erased any doubts about US intentions. And the political climate after the elections in Iran did not help legitimacy of the Iranian government.

The US still seems to want Iran to act like Saudi Arabia, complying to their every wishes. I doubt they can come to terms with a strongly anti-Israel government in Iran, and an Iran that wants to be the boss in its own region (without being subordinate to the US).

The mullahs 'eat their bread' so-to-speak from their anti-Israel and anti-American rhetoric and actions, appearing to be the protector of Muslims everywhere. Any open rapprochement will make them look like fools. Any covert rapprochement may have already happened (eg. over Iraq and Af) and may not go much further than this.

How do you think the rapprochement could take place, realistically speaking ? I am not hopeful at all ...

View Postقزلباش, on 07 December 2010 - 01:14 AM, said:

This is the inevitable cost of antagonizing a superpower.
We need a rapprochement with the US.

#7 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:19 PM

View PostNader Shah, on 06 December 2010 - 08:53 PM, said:

I agree that there has to be a rapprochement, but it seems that both sides are really stubborn over this. The Wikileaks erased any doubts about US intentions. And the political climate after the elections in Iran did not help legitimacy of the Iranian government.

The US still seems to want Iran to act like Saudi Arabia, complying to their every wishes. I doubt they can come to terms with a strongly anti-Israel government in Iran, and an Iran that wants to be the boss in its own region (without being subordinate to the US).

The mullahs 'eat their bread' so-to-speak from their anti-Israel and anti-American rhetoric and actions, appearing to be the protector of Muslims everywhere. Any open rapprochement will make them look like fools. Any covert rapprochement may have already happened (eg. over Iraq and Af) and may not go much further than this.

How do you think the rapprochement could take place, realistically speaking ? I am not hopeful at all ...

I think we have a very good opportunity with Obama.
Obama would be willing to take an apologetic tone and that would enable us to justify the rapprochement in the eyes of the people and, more importantly, in the eyes of the IRGC establishment.

We could package it as "The Americans have realized the wrongs of their past and they are eager to correct them in order to regain the trust of the great Iranian nation" or some bs along those lines.

It is important that we milk significant concessions out any potential rapprochement agreement.
My father thinks that we must ask for non-interference in an Iranian annexation of Bahrain, but it think that is too far-fetched.
I prefer economic concessions.

The bottom line is that they need us far more than we need them and so we can have a favorable rapprochement at a time of our choosing.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#8 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:25 AM

Why do you want to annex Bahrain? What do you want to do with the Arabs? Getting more Arabized or giving Arabs asylm?

#9 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:42 PM

View PostParsistani, on 09 December 2010 - 12:25 AM, said:

Why do you want to annex Bahrain? What do you want to do with the Arabs? Getting more Arabized or giving Arabs asylm?

most arabs in Bahrain are originally from Saudi arabia (they were brought there by the british to neutralize the persians),thus we hope to send them back to their true homeland.
چــو ایــــــــران نبـاشد تن من مباد
بدین بوم و بر زنــده یک تن مباد
دریـغ است ایــران که ویران شود
کنـام پلنگـــــــان و شیــــــران شود

#10 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:46 PM

View PostSohrab, on 06 December 2010 - 01:26 PM, said:

^^^ this is getting serious, we can see this from everywhere nowdays. i am glad that iran is firmly opposing them.

yes, and now that qatar has won the hosting for the 2022 world cup they are going to use the opportunity to advertise the fake name even more.
However,Khalijeh pars barayeh hamisheh khalijeh Pars mimooneh

#11 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:58 PM

Your right but those region was always belonging to Arab bedouines. The Iranian self settled there in the later middle-age. The original population are still the Banu Tamim, Ansaryas etc.

#12 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:06 PM

View PostParsistani, on 11 December 2010 - 09:58 AM, said:

Your right but those region was always belonging to Arab bedouines. The Iranian self settled there in the later middle-age. The original population are still the Banu Tamim, Ansaryas etc.

I think persian dominance of bahrain goes back to the hakhamaneshi times.

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:18 PM

View PostParsi_zaban, on 11 December 2010 - 05:06 PM, said:

I think persian dominance of bahrain goes back to the hakhamaneshi times.

Between the Achemenids and Sassanians the region became Greec and it´s population was either Christians, Nestorians (a significant part of them were surely Iranians who fled from Sassanians). After Sassanians it became Arabic, Turkic, Mamluke-ruled etc. More than 900 years left and the region was dominated by non-Persian people and dynasties. The last time it came under Iranian it was under Safavids but lost it back to the Arabs. The main population is still made by Arabic people, followed by foreign workers with Urdu-Persian-Portugese languages and a small ''native'' Persian population. Forget Bahrain. We have to care over much more important regions (Tabriz) and ''south Iranian Azerbaidjan''. The only think Iranians could do it to isolate the Persians in Bahrain from Arabs. Building a wall as border.

#14 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:27 PM

Bahrain was ruled by Iran up until the time of the Qajars and there was an invasion of Bahrain in 1753 by the Zands which restored Persian rule

The British made Bahrain a protectorate and initially planned to return it to Iran, but they later opted for a referendum

There is a huge community of Persians on the Island
http://en.wikipedia....ians_in_Bahrain

Bakhtiari Proverb

#15 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:32 PM

View PostParsistani, on 11 December 2010 - 10:18 AM, said:

Between the Achemenids and Sassanians the region became Greec and it´s population was either Christians, Nestorians (a significant part of them were surely Iranians who fled from Sassanians). After Sassanians it became Arabic, Turkic, Mamluke-ruled etc. More than 900 years left and the region was dominated by non-Persian people and dynasties. The last time it came under Iranian it was under Safavids but lost it back to the Arabs. The main population is still made by Arabic people, followed by foreign workers with Urdu-Persian-Portugese languages and a small ''native'' Persian population. Forget Bahrain. We have to care over much more important regions (Tabriz) and ''south Iranian Azerbaidjan''. The only think Iranians could do it to isolate the Persians in Bahrain from Arabs. Building a wall as border.

you are probably right that Iran has little chance of getting Bahrain back anytime soon ,however, if the relations between US and the Persian Gulf arabs goes sour the situation may change.

#16 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:47 PM

The Shia Persians of Bahrain arrived in Bahrain in the last 60–100 years from the southern Iranian provinces of Khuzestan, Bushehr, Fars,and Kerman hormozgan. They came as laborers, artisans and merchants. They maintain a distinct culture and language, and do not tend to assimilate into the surrounding Arabic culture.

In addition to this, many names of ancient villages in Bahrain are in Persian. It is said that these names were influenced during the Safavid rule of Bahrain (1501–1722). i.e. Karbabad, Salmabad, Karzakan, Duraz, Barbar, etc., which indicates that the history of the Ajams is much older.

#17 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:53 PM

That is standard Bahraini Arab propaganda, there have been Persian living on Bahrain since at least the time of the Sassanids and there was another major wave of migration during the Safavid era.
Most of the older migrants were assimilated and Arabized

Bakhtiari Proverb

#18 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:59 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 11 December 2010 - 05:53 PM, said:

That is standard Bahraini Arab propaganda, there have been Persian living on Bahrain since at least the time of the Sassanids and there was another major wave of migration during the Safavid era.
Most of the older migrants were assimilated and Arabized

Dear Qizilbash,

according to your logic, the south-eastern part of Iran where some African descandant people live have every right to join Africa or establish an own small ''african state'' consisting of 12 villages just because they were living there since the Sassanids. Isn´t it? I guess you as a smart person know what I mean so I do not need to explain it to you.

#19 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:02 PM

View PostParsistani, on 11 December 2010 - 12:59 PM, said:

according to your logic, the south-eastern part of Iran where some African descandant people live have every right to join Africa or establish an own small ''african state'' consisting of 12 villages just because they were living there since the Sassanids. Isn´t it? I guess you as a smart person know what I mean so I do not need to explain it to you.

If they have the strength and the desire to do so, they have every right to give it a try

Its all about what one is capable of doing, not what one is allowed to do

Bakhtiari Proverb

#20 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:03 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 11 December 2010 - 06:02 PM, said:

If they have the strength and the desire to do so, they have every right to give it a try

Its all about what one is capable of doing, not what one is allowed to do

Now we meet eachother. Great.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users