Tajiks Worldwide Community: Hazara - a part of Great Tajikistan - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hazara - a part of Great Tajikistan Rate Topic: -----

#81 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:59 PM

3 mio afghans
1-2 mio iraqis
1-2 mio iranians from war stricken areas
TOTAL > 5 mio
I meant Iran was hosting refugees not just from Afghanistan but Iraq and areas of Iran near Iraqi border (Khuzistan, Ilam, Kermanshan).
As far accent, this happens everywhere. Do you know that in Iran people constantly joke about Azeri/Turk accent or Rashti accent ? It is sad. But it is not only about Afghans. And as I said, Afghans also make fun of Iranian accent. So, let us just not make such a big deal out of it.

[quote=Rika Khana;3995]there is not 5 millions of us in iran. second, i have never asked for iran to pay us, or financialy support us,why do u bring this over and over? i want one thing from them, dont make fun of us, be respectful to us, consider us as ur brother like we are considering you as our own brothers, dont subject us to laugh and humiliation, if i speak in my own accent in iran you will see the reaction of ordinary iranians, dont you think how sad this is?

Rika Khana[/quote]

#82 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:05 PM

[quote=doodooli;4005]3 mio afghans
1-2 mio iraqis
1-2 mio iranians from war stricken areas
TOTAL > 5 mio
I meant Iran was hosting refugees not just from Afghanistan but Iraq and areas of Iran near Iraqi border (Khuzistan, Ilam, Kermanshan).
As far accent, this happens everywhere. Do you know that in Iran people constantly joke about Azeri/Turk accent or Rashti accent ? It is sad. But it is not only about Afghans. And as I said, Afghans also make fun of Iranian accent. So, let us just not make such a big deal out of it.[/quote]

dont compare us to the other ppl, because we are talking about the special relationship between us, and contrary to what you say we love iranian accent and always approve it.

#83 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

I love Tajik accent and I approve it. Why do you think all Iranians think like that ? Even in Iran, Khorasan, people's accent is close to that of Tajiks. On youtube for Tajikistan videos go and check how many Iranians say they love Tajik accent, how Tajiks look like Ancient people on miniature paintings, how nice the music is. I will have to forward you those youtube comments - now this is mostly about Tajikistan because people can identify them clearly as Tajiks.
[quote=Rika Khana;4006]dont compare us to the other ppl, because we are talking about the special relationship between us, and contrary to what you say we love iranian accent and always approve it.[/quote]

#84 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:49 PM

Dont forget that what you call Iranian accent is Tehrani accent. It is Tehran vs. all other parts of Iran, Tehran.. vs. Tajik accent. Other parts of iran have different accents, and sometimes my friends Tajik accent is from Gilan, or Yazd, or Lorestan. So, it is Tehran not Iran you are talking about. Tehranis are also snob about other parts of Iran. Do you still not get it ?

#85 User is offline   Moshtaq_aryan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:54 PM

Guys, don't forget that variety is the spice of life. we're all speaking different accents of Persian language and its what makes it more interesting to all of us. making fun of one another is not taking us to anywhere...

ps: take a look at this amazing HAZARA boy who is 9 yr old guy from Kabul talking about his life in kabul under the talibaans regime and stupid pashtons who destroyed his house.
he is such a GREAT Hazara boy I've ever heard...
May Allah protect my Hazara Nation.
death to talibans.
[ame]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HeYysDh46Qc[/ame]

#86 User is offline   Moshtaq_aryan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:58 PM

I recommend everyone to watch this out. it is fantastic:
[ame]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HeYysDh46Qc[/ame]

#87 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:03 PM

they don

#88 User is offline   Moshtaq_aryan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:05 PM

[quote=Parsistani;4019]they don

#89 User is offline   Moshtaq_aryan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:06 PM

i guess u should double click it:)

#90 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:15 PM

it says we

#91 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 December 2007 - 10:37 AM

Good Hazara song

aKmgsQeEW4o

youtube.com/watch?v=aKmgsQeEW4o&feature=related

#92 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 December 2007 - 08:23 PM

good song.

#93 User is offline   zolizar Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 24 December 2007 - 03:02 PM

Man az Tojikistonam va namifahmam, magar bayni tojiku hazoraho raqobat hast, agar hast in raqobat to chi andozaest? Va oyo tojiku hazoraho metavonand in raqobatro pushti sar bukunand.

#94 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 December 2007 - 03:04 PM

[quote=zolizar;4204]Man az Tojikistonam va namifahmam, magar bayni tojiku hazoraho raqobat hast, agar hast in raqobat to chi andozaest? Va oyo tojiku hazoraho metavonand in raqobatro pushti sar bukunand.[/quote]

yes,a very unhealthy and meaningless, we need to overcome this, otherwise we both will suffer even more.

#95 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 December 2007 - 04:04 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;4205]yes,a very unhealthy and meaningless, we need to overcome this, otherwise we both will suffer even more.[/quote]

Jang ke dar beine do mardom e begana aftada hitch waqt be mana nist. Hamesh yak asaas dara chun ke ki mariz basha ke jang kona be mana be gap??

#96 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 December 2007 - 04:24 PM

[quote=Parsistani;4208]Jang ke dar beine do mardom e begana aftada hitch waqt be mana nist. Hamesh yak asaas dara chun ke ki mariz basha ke jang kona be mana be gap??[/quote]

even if i agree with you on this point, then how can we end this?

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users