Tajiks Worldwide Community: Hazaras and pashtusn? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hazaras and pashtusn? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
53
Joined:
05-February 08

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:14 PM

While pashtuns are our face to face rival which they consider us a competent rival and a threat to their tribalism. Hazaras are our greatest enemy they are so oqdaeee, they hate each and everyone of us and our heroes. they rather kiss the asses of pashtusn theyn see tajiks (ther raqeeb or cousin) be the rulers. just go have a look at their website urozgan.org. see all the hate for us.

It is proven that pashtuns and hazaras have always been master and sevant.

Uzbeks however, apart from the ones from junbish, majority haven't had problems with us and speak farsi as their secon langauge and majority have been in jamiat and politically aligned with us. It was proven in presidential elections

we need to be clever and smart and not to be fooled.
I am the servant of the Qur'an as long as I have life.
I am the dust on the path of Muhammad, the Chosen One.
If anyone quotes anything except this from my sayings,
I am quit of him and outraged by these words.
Movlana Jalaluddin Balkhi
0

#2 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:22 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 11 December 2010 - 05:14 PM, said:

While pashtuns are our face to face rival which they consider us a competent rival and a threat to their tribalism. Hazaras are our greatest enemy they are so oqdaeee, they hate each and everyone of us and our heroes. they rather kiss the asses of pashtusn theyn see tajiks (ther raqeeb or cousin) be the rulers. just go have a look at their website urozgan.org. see all the hate for us.

It is proven that pashtuns and hazaras have always been master and sevant.

Uzbeks however, apart from the ones from junbish, majority haven't had problems with us and speak farsi as their secon langauge and majority have been in jamiat and politically aligned with us. It was proven in presidential elections

we need to be clever and smart and not to be fooled.


There are still some Hazaras who mistrust their cultural, linguistical and historical and in some ways even ethnical brothers, - Tajiks, and tend to run to their real enemy, - Pashtuns, but majority have realized there can be only the Tajiks whom they can trust. Pashtuns will use them once more for their own soil and kill them again. Mazari´s cooperation and death was the greatest proof of history. We shouldn´t try to marginalizing Hazaras. They are our guarantees and we are theirs.
0

#3 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
325
Joined:
26-October 10

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:40 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 11 December 2010 - 12:14 PM, said:

While pashtuns are our face to face rival which they consider us a competent rival and a threat to their tribalism. Hazaras are our greatest enemy they are so oqdaeee, they hate each and everyone of us and our heroes. they rather kiss the asses of pashtusn theyn see tajiks (ther raqeeb or cousin) be the rulers. just go have a look at their website urozgan.org. see all the hate for us.

It is proven that pashtuns and hazaras have always been master and sevant.

Uzbeks however, apart from the ones from junbish, majority haven't had problems with us and speak farsi as their secon langauge and majority have been in jamiat and politically aligned with us. It was proven in presidential elections

we need to be clever and smart and not to be fooled.


Hazaras and Tajiks are natural allies in Afghanistan and an alliance will inevitably take shape regardless of any current mistrust.

The reason that most Hazaras supported Karzai during the presidential elections is that Karzai heavily pandered to Hazara mullahs and leaders. Especially when it came to the Shia Family Law (which i consider backwards and misogynistic)
The Hazaras were voting as their leaders told them to vote.
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم


Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb
0

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:51 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 11 December 2010 - 05:40 PM, said:

Hazaras and Tajiks are natural allies in Afghanistan and an alliance will inevitably take shape regardless of any current mistrust.

The reason that most Hazaras supported Karzai during the presidential elections is that Karzai heavily pandered to Hazara mullahs and leaders. Especially when it came to the Shia Family Law (which i consider backwards and misogynistic)
The Hazaras were voting as their leaders told them to vote.


The history from 1989-2001 proves you wrong. Even decades before Hazaras were close allied with Pushtuns than with us. In Uruzgan f.ex. they even allowed Pashtuns to settle among themself and open Pashtu schools. To Pashtuns they are allied politically, to us only culturally but ethnically we are in their eyes their enemies, at least for a small minority. The majority have react and requestioned their anti-Tajik behaves against us. Today, without Tajiks, it would be easy for Pashtuns to ride on them.
0

#5 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
325
Joined:
26-October 10

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:56 PM

View PostParsistani, on 11 December 2010 - 12:51 PM, said:

The history from 1989-2001 proves you wrong. Even decades before Hazaras were close allied with Pushtuns than with us. In Uruzgan f.ex. they even allowed Pashtuns to settle among themself and open Pashtu schools. To Pashtuns they are allied politically, to us only culturally but ethnically we are in their eyes their enemies, at least for a small minority. The majority have react and requestioned their anti-Tajik behaves against us. Today, without Tajiks, it would be easy for Pashtuns to ride on them.


That is why is used the word "natural"

The Hazaras have absolutely nothing in common with the Pashtuns and so any affinity that they have for the Pashtuns will dissolve in the long run.

Besides, I trust the Hazaras havent forgotten about Abdur Rahman
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم


Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb
0

#6 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
1,155
Joined:
13-October 07

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:01 AM

Dear Parsistani,
I wholeheartedly agree :) We need to do everything possible to bring them on-board. They are our brothers and we must respect them, their achievements, and their uniqueness.

View PostParsistani, on 11 December 2010 - 05:22 PM, said:

We shouldn´t try to marginalizing Hazaras. They are our guarantees and we are theirs.

0

#7 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
1,155
Joined:
13-October 07

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:10 AM

Very beautiful song by Hazara singer Shakib Hamdard:


0

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,234
Joined:
10-October 07

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:00 AM

hazaras are hard working, good people, i have got many good hazara friends and one of them is brother of Nikpai who won the olympic medal. they have one problem though, they dont seem to be distinguishing between their foes and friends, they need to think deeply before making alliances and enemies, but sadly they were thinking too shallow in early 1990s and as a result they suffered from the hands of the same freind very badly.
0

#9 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
1,155
Joined:
13-October 07

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:36 AM

yes, hazaras surely will realize who are their best long term friends and who they feel closest to ...
the conclusion is obvious, and they know it as well, i am sure ...
if it has not already happened, we have to ask why ?
sohrab jan, why have they not associated with tajiks ... and is there something to be done to change that ?

View PostSohrab, on 13 December 2010 - 11:00 AM, said:

hazaras are hard working, good people, i have got many good hazara friends and one of them is brother of Nikpai who won the olympic medal. they have one problem though, they dont seem to be distinguishing between their foes and friends, they need to think deeply before making alliances and enemies, but sadly they were thinking too shallow in early 1990s and as a result they suffered from the hands of the same freind very badly.

0

#10 User is offline   arshak Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
461
Joined:
12-January 08

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:09 AM

Hazaras should realise that babamjan Hazara and Tajik both speak Persian, therefore all Persians should unite under one umbrella. First step is to all be known under one commonname no more Tajik,Hazara,Farsiwan,Nuristani,Pamiri etc.. all should use one name. Together you will be the majority not Pashtuns. Pashtun polical leaders always tried to make divisions between Persians so they can remain in power as being majority. If you look at Pashtuns they don't identify themselves as being Barakzai, Mohammadzai, Ghilzai etc.. they use a common name Pashtun/Pathan/Afghan. Next step would be to rename the country name from Afghanistan to Ariana.
хоросон бозорг човидон
http://www.persiangulfonline.org/
http://www.arabian-gulf.info/
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users