Tajiks Worldwide Community: Am I to harsh to Pashtuns in this forum? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Am I to harsh to Pashtuns in this forum? Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Am I (Parsistani) to harsh to Pashtuns in this forum? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Am I (Parsistani) to harsh to Pashtuns in this forum?

1. Yes, absolutely. Give´ em a chance for survival, please! (3 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. No, absolutely not (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. No, you talk out what other people have in mind but don´t talk about it (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Yes, a bit to harsh (1 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:12 PM

Am I (Parsistani) to harsh to Pashtuns in this forum? I remind you also to see my reputation which proves that many are on my side and believe in my words. Thank you to all who are with me, side by side. That´s what I call true brothership and Aryanism

#2 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:19 PM

Well, firstly, there have been no pashtun members on this forum since that kakar fellow stopped visiting
Secondly, I must say that you are too harsh.

Your conduct towards pashtuns is profane and it only serves to tarnish our image.

If i were to defend your conduct towards them, that would not constitue "brotherhood" and "Aryanism".
"Brotherhood" and "Aryanism" (the non-racial meaning of the word) would dictate that I point out your faults so that you may become a better human being.

It is important that we dont forget about our shared humanity and the humanity that ties us all together.
I will defend pashtuns, and any other ethnic group for that matter, on the basis of this shared humanity.

The way i see it, they do not pose a present threat.
When and if they do, i will be the first to slit their throats.

PS. This is a Tajik forum, not an anti-Pashtun forum. We would be better off devoting more time and attention to preventing the imminent destruction of the Tajik-Persian communities in Uzbekistan. It seems illogical to discuss the demographic "threat" that the pashtuns may pose in the barren hills and scrublands of uruzgan when we face a real and present threat in the cultural jewels of Samarqand and Bukhara. We need to get our priorities straight.
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#3 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:42 AM

"Brotherhood" and "Aryanism" (the non-racial meaning of the word) would dictate that I point out your faults so that you may become a better human being.

So I am a bad person? :unsure:

Well, firstly, there have been no pashtun members on this forum since that kakar fellow stopped visiting

We had some members of this background and have some readers, including members of Nazi AfghanMellat party. They have to read what I write. Because I have the balls to talk freely to these Persianspeaking Haramian with Iranian, Tajik, Uzbeks and maybe even Hazara fathers what the ordinery Tajik and pure Pashtun (Pashtun-speaking Pashtun who cares only about his own identity - I like them) thinks about them. I talk as representive for all non-Pashtuns since they do not want to insult them which would be ''anti-islamic''. You are my blood brother and as such I love you, same goes for Nadir, Sohrab, Parwana and many others but Pashtuns are my personal enemies. I show them that, too..specially on concerts or festivals of us when these rats act as Tajiks and come there and try to celebrate with us f.ex. Nauroz, a festival they do not know or understand.

#4 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:50 AM

be harsh as much as you want, but dont insult people. this will be bad for you, nobody will take you seriousely, it will even compromise our suffering and the other side will get away with murder.

#5 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:05 PM

View PostSohrab, on 13 December 2010 - 10:50 AM, said:

be harsh as much as you want, but dont insult people. this will be bad for you, nobody will take you seriousely, it will even compromise our suffering and the other side will get away with murder.

What´s your vote now? Please vote...I hope you chose the correct answer ;) I want you make recognize my reputation. It is excellent which means that many User here are on my side. They just don´t tell it.

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:37 PM

can you explain the first choice? then i will vote. what do you mean by give a chance of survival?

#7 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:23 AM

I don't care personally about the hot air, but since this forum represents Tajiks, you need to think about the image you are projecting not just of yourself but of this forum and Tajiks in general.

View PostParsistani, on 12 December 2010 - 09:12 PM, said:

Am I (Parsistani) to harsh to Pashtuns in this forum? I remind you also to see my reputation which proves that many are on my side and believe in my words. Thank you to all who are with me, side by side. That´s what I call true brothership and Aryanism

#8 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:29 PM

lol, i hadnt read the "give em a chance for survival" portion of the "yes" option when i voted

That is funny stuff
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#9 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:46 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 20 December 2010 - 02:29 PM, said:

lol, i hadnt read the "give em a chance for survival" portion of the "yes" option when i voted

That is funny stuff

do you know what it means? chance to who by who?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users