Tajiks Worldwide Community: The New tactics of Taliban and Awghan Mellat! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The New tactics of Taliban and Awghan Mellat! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:05 PM

Taliban supporters and Afghan mellat have started a new tactic. Using youth to mislead our youth and the americans and the US government claiming they are afghans4peace.
Their main demmand is : Immediate withdrawal of American forces and an end to occupation but they don't demand anything from Taliban.
This is their video:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_ror0qPcasM

And I browsed throught their comments and found what they are really about

""Who put those warlords back in power? The taliban managed to disarm and dethrone these warlords so why did the US put them back in power? That was the perfect opportunity to establish a system of good governance in Afghanistan. There are many problems as you identified, but none of them will be solved with more killing and fighting, WE NEED PEACE first.

afghans4peace 3 hours ago""

Now wiat. What kind of Peace they want when they are happy for the disarmament of others and rejoicing Taliban.
We should do something because our naive youth especially those in the west could easily be mislead by such propaganda.
Peace
I am the servant of the Qur'an as long as I have life.
I am the dust on the path of Muhammad, the Chosen One.
If anyone quotes anything except this from my sayings,
I am quit of him and outraged by these words.
Movlana Jalaluddin Balkhi

#2 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:17 PM

What makes you believing that the video is from AwghanMellat party?

#3 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:28 PM

View PostParsistani, on 24 December 2010 - 11:17 PM, said:

What makes you believing that the video is from AwghanMellat party?

First the kids are speaking Pashtu, 1 of them and say we are AFGHANS with pride.

second look at this comment from their video::
""Who put those warlords back in power? The taliban managed to disarm and dethrone these warlords so why did the US put them back in power?

Either Afghan Mellat or Communist/RAWA like joya who have same demands and wants who want US out and Talibs in

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:32 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 24 December 2010 - 11:28 PM, said:

First the kids are speaking Pashtu, 1 of them and say we are AFGHANS with pride.

second look at this comment from their video::
""Who put those warlords back in power? The taliban managed to disarm and dethrone these warlords so why did the US put them back in power?

Either Afghan Mellat or Communist/RAWA like joya who have same demands and wants who want US out and Talibs in

Well, only one guy, the fat guy who not only speak in Pashtu ''ze Awghaniam'' but also looks like one said that. But I guess you did not understood the message of the video. It´s not really about beeing an Afghan as citizen of Afghanistan, it´s about working for peace. Take a look on the makers of the video (I mean not this Awghan4Peace who with no doubt is a Talib wahabi rat). A mazari-''zada'' seems to be the spring of the video.

#5 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:42 PM

View PostParsistani, on 24 December 2010 - 11:32 PM, said:

Well, only one guy, the fat guy who not only speak in Pashtu ''ze Awghaniam'' but also looks like one said that. But I guess you did not understood the message of the video. It´s not really about beeing an Afghan as citizen of Afghanistan, it´s about working for peace. Take a look on the makers of the video (I mean not this Awghan4Peace who with no doubt is a Talib wahabi rat). A mazari-''zada'' seems to be the spring of the video.

LoL
Probably due to disagreement with their demand of Immediate end of occupation (which is not bad thing but NOT right now) I had so many things in my mind. I actually didn't see a team was behind it. I thought its only oner person.

#6 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:44 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 24 December 2010 - 11:42 PM, said:

LoL
Probably due to disagreement with their demand of Immediate end of occupation (which is not bad thing but NOT right now) I had so many things in my mind. I actually didn't see a team was behind it. I thought its only oner person.

And maybe coz that fat awghan was the only who spoke about "Warlords" which we all know what they mean by warlords meaning non pashtuns.

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:49 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 24 December 2010 - 11:44 PM, said:

And maybe coz that fat awghan was the only who spoke about "Warlords" which we all know what they mean by warlords meaning non pashtuns.

They just used warlord not northern warlords. their argument is why the us or whoever arms them when they were already disarmed by talibs, be it pashtuns, arabs, hazars or tajiks.

best regards

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users