Tajiks Worldwide Community: Rigi may be handed over to Iran - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rigi may be handed over to Iran

#1 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 December 2010 - 03:36 AM

http://www.thenews.c...?ID=2904&Cat=13

Jundullah's #3 in Baluchistan

LAHORE: Jundallah chief Abdul Rauf Riggi, who was tracked down by Pakistani authorities through his wireless set while he was making a call to a London-based newspaper from his Pak-Iran border area hideout in Balochistan, may soon be handed over to the Iranian authorities after interrogation by Pakistani security agencies.

According to well-informed security officials in Islamabad, the Pakistani agencies had been making frantic efforts to track down Riggi, especially after the December 15 killing of 40 people in a deadly suicide bombing in the Iranian city of Chabahar, when the most wanted Jundallah chief appeared on their radar on December 21, making a call on his wireless set to the London-based Asharq Al-Awsat, a leading international Arabic newspaper.

As the call had given the Pakistani authorities a fair idea about Riggi’s whereabouts on the Pakistani side of the Iranian border, they moved quickly and detained him in the next 24 hours following a brief commando operation.

Interestingly, the arrest came the day the Pakistani and the Iranian presidents were in Istanbul at the Economic Cooperation Organisation’s summit. Riggi will be handed over to Iran shortly after being interrogated by the Pakistani security and intelligence agencies.

Abdul Rauf Riggi had actually succeeded his elder brother Abdolmalek Riggi as the Jundallah chief following his arrest and subsequent execution in Iran. The elder Riggi was captured in February 2010 in a dramatic operation by the Iranian authorities while he was spotted on a flight from Dubai to Kyrgyzstan. The Iranian warplanes subsequently forced the commercial aircraft to land in Iran.

It is widely believed that the “Get Riggi” operation could not have been possible without the help of the Pakistani agencies, which had passed on vital information about his travel plans as soon as he had left an American military base in Afghanistan after holding a clandestine meeting with the Nato military chief there. After a quick trial, Abdolmalek Riggi was sent to the gallows on terrorism charges on June 20, 2010.

Jundallah is a Baluchi insurgent group that operates in the Sistan-Baluchistan province of Iran and has substantial presence in the Pak-Iran border belt of Balochistan. The Sunni majority of Sistan-Baluchistan has had tense relations with Iran’s central government since long and the Jundallah leadership claims it is fighting for the interests of Sistan-Baluchistan’s large ethnic Baluch community.

Jundallah or the Army of God claims to represent the rebel Sunni community of the Iranian Baluch. One of the brothers — Abdolgafoor Riggi — had executed a suicide car bombing on December 28, 2008, targeting the headquarters of Iran’s joint police and anti-narcotics unit in Saravan city.

Since then, Jundallah has carried out several deadly suicide bombings in Iran, the latest being the December 15 suicide bombings in the Iranian city of Chabahar. In a telephone call hardly 24 hours after the Chabahar attack, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had lodged a protest with his Pakistani counterpart President Zardari and asked him to order his security forces to quickly arrest ‘known terrorists’ and hand them over to Iran.

President Zardari assured the Iranian president that Pakistan would not withhold any help in uprooting terrorism. On December 20, a few days after Ahmadinejad and Zardari had spoken, the Iranian government hanged 11 members of Jundallah who were convicted of bombings in Iran that killed 15 policemen and 12 members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards.

The next day, on December 21, a furious Abdulrauf Riggi made a phone call to the London-based Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper and threatened Tehran that an official of the Iranian nuclear plant, who was kidnapped by Jundallah in October this year, would be executed shortly if the group’s demands for the release of over 200 militants and political prisoners being held in the Iranian jails were not met.

Riggi had added that the likely execution of the Iranian official should also be taken as a reaction to the execution of 11 Baluch in Iran, who he said were innocent civilians and had nothing to do with Jundallah. While releasing his interview 24 hours before his arrest, the newspaper said that Rigi was speaking on the phone from ‘somewhere inside Balochistan mountains.’

#2 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 December 2010 - 03:39 AM

It seems Pakistan is trying to show it is not behind the unrest in iranian Baluchistan ... which some have blamed on US-CIA-Mossad operations. Perhaps they were threatened with some retaliations by Iran behind the scenes, and some more. Good to see Pakistan come clean.

#3 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 December 2010 - 04:21 AM

we need to go back to the good old days when we would send a couple thousand troops on an indiscriminate killing spree everytime these medieval throwbacks made too much noise

My father still remembers his grandfather telling him that the army would set off from Tabriz in the early spring and come back several months later with sacs full of severed ears everytime they started raiding Persian villages in Kerman and Sistan.

It might explain why the baluchis still refer to all Iranians as "Qajars"

Unfortunately, this is the only language they understand.

We did hang 11 of them but that is not nearly sufficient revenge.
we need to wipe out the Rigi tribe and make an example of them.
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#4 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 December 2010 - 05:46 AM

hope dear parsistani has not hacked your brain here ;)

View Postقزلباش, on 25 December 2010 - 04:21 AM, said:

#5 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 December 2010 - 08:31 AM

Khars need to be treated like Khars

If i am riding a Khar and i want him to stop i am not going to use polite reasoning
I am going to pull on his neck until he stops or his neck breaks

Like i said, they dont understand any other language.
Baluchistan has the potential to be used as a training ground for future generations of soldiers and commanders.
We could turn it into a proving ground where young soldiers come to win their spurs.

War games and military maneouvers are no substitute for real blood and steel.
In the past, Turkmensahra, northern Kurdistan and Baluchistan were exciting places where young qizilbash would go to prove themselves

we can ultilize these areas in the same way once again
The only problem is that the insurgents of the modern age avoid direct confrontation and instead rely on bombings and IEDs.
Modern counter-insurgency is even more pathetic and it mainly operates using unmanned drones and "hearts and minds" bullshit

Bakhtiari Proverb

#6 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:45 AM

View PostNader Shah, on 25 December 2010 - 03:39 AM, said:

It seems Pakistan is trying to show it is not behind the unrest in iranian Baluchistan ... which some have blamed on US-CIA-Mossad operations. Perhaps they were threatened with some retaliations by Iran behind the scenes, and some more. Good to see Pakistan come clean.

Pakistan is a satanic state. The know how to play the game perfectly. The entire world knows Pakistan is supporting terrorism along the globe but noone can prove it from first hand and noone stop the support Pakistan get. Pakistani are training every kind of terrorists to stop Iranian, Indian, and northern influence in Afghanistan and it is for sure responsible for the many blasts Iran faced. Don´t take it so easy.

Some creatures you can make´em out beeing Satanic or a breed of Satan by her ugly satanic faces
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image The Pakistani ''Ali Baba''

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:15 PM

i dont think pakistan will follow the unrest sistan/balouchistan as official policy, but elements within the gov might have sympathy with the rebels which is causing the problem.

#8 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:34 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 25 December 2010 - 04:21 AM, said:

we need to go back to the good old days when we would send a couple thousand troops on an indiscriminate killing spree everytime these medieval throwbacks made too much noise

My father still remembers his grandfather telling him that the army would set off from Tabriz in the early spring and come back several months later with sacs full of severed ears everytime they started raiding Persian villages in Kerman and Sistan.

It might explain why the baluchis still refer to all Iranians as "Qajars"

Now you experience a little that what Afghanistani are facing for 30years. I hope now you can understand my stand toward Pashtuns. The Pashtuns are even worser than Baluch extremists. My grand-father, same as yours, were dealing with Pashtuns and their Kuchi tribes nearly the same, just he was to humanic to them. Once a Psahtun thug steped in our lands he was caught by my uncles and father and put into cages for many days which was actually made for dogs and cats we had. Btw, the Rigi tribe is not really a full Baluch tribe. It was formed for 200 years ago under the coalation of Baluch, Brahui and Ghalzai Pashtuns.

#9 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 December 2010 - 07:11 PM

View PostParsistani, on 25 December 2010 - 07:34 AM, said:

Now you experience a little that what Afghanistani are facing for 30years. I hope now you can understand my stand toward Pashtuns. The Pashtuns are even worser than Baluch extremists. My grand-father, same as yours, were dealing with Pashtuns and their Kuchi tribes nearly the same, just he was to humanic to them. Once a Psahtun thug steped in our lands he was caught by my uncles and father and put into cages for many days which was actually made for dogs and cats we had. Btw, the Rigi tribe is not really a full Baluch tribe. It was formed for 200 years ago under the coalation of Baluch, Brahui and Ghalzai Pashtuns.

My mother's Lurs were nomads or what is referred to as "Chador-neshin" or "Kuchian".

They lived a nomadic lifestyle because the parts of Lorestan and Khuzestan province that they inhabited are too mountainous for agriculture and so they resorted to nomadism.
They also had tribal associations which served as defensive pacts. These tribal links functioned in the same way that the links between (hamshahri)town-dwellers function.

Throughout history there has been friction between town-dwellers and nomads and this conflict is largely inevitable because the best grazing lands were also usually the best farming lands and because nomads usually cannot sustain themselves through pastoralism.
This is the reason that my mother's family historically had conflicts with the settled Kurds, Arabs(in khuzestan) and Persians (in dezful).
We were quite poor and heavily armed so one can understand why we would occasionally turn to robbery.

My grandfather tells me that they would commit robbery almost as a sort of sport. He remembers that when he was a kid, my mother's "tribe" along with members of the Papi and Sagvand "tribe"s attacked Dezful and robbed most its inhabitants, only to return everything they had taken several days later.

I am not rationalizing criminal activity, I am merely pointing out the fact that we were a product of our enviornment. If you come and live in the Zagros mountains you will have to do exactely what we did in order to survive. On the first day, you will have to buy a gun in order to hunt and in order to protect yourself. On the second day, you will have to wander out in search of food ( or later, grass to feed your livestock) and you will become a de-facto nomad. On the third day, you will have to form links with your immediate neighbors and form quasi-tribes. On the fourth day, you might have to rob the settled villages in the plains because you cannot grow wheat in the mountains and therefore cannot feed your starving kids. On the fifth day, you will be virtually indistinguishable from a Lur nomad.

nomads arent bad people; we just try to survive the best we can.

we could not build Samarqand and Esfahan in the Zagros mountains and so we forged an alternative mode of existence.

Nomads dont write history and so we have always been unfairly judged by historians.
When i read the writings of 19th and 20th century British and European historicans on the Lurs it genuinely makes me angry.
Not because they are neccesarily factually incorrect but rather because they depict our conduct as entirely reflective of our inherent qualities. They entirely ignore situational factors and they describe us much in the same way that one would describe an inanimate object.

For example, this description of the Lurs by Sir H.Rawlinson:

"I believe them to be individually brave, but of a cruel and savage character; they prusue their blood-feuds with the most inveterate and exterminating spirit, and they consider no oath or obligation in any way binding if it interferes with their thirst for revenge...It is proverbial in Persia that the Bakhtiairs have been obliged to forgo altogether the reading of the Fahtihah or prayer for the dead, for otherwise they would have no other occupation. They are the most dexterous and notorious thieves. Altogther they may be considered the most wild and barbarous inhabitiants of Persia"

Or another description:

"Traditionally, they are considered among the fiercest of Iranian tribes and had acquired an unsavory reputation on account of their habit of preying on both Lur and non-Lur villages"

Both of these description look at us through a vaccum and they entirely neglect to refrain from mentioning any situational factors.

Urban Persian culture is a product of the well-watered plains of Iran, northern Afghanistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan in the same way that Lur nomadism (which is also a Persian culture) is a product of the rough mountains of Lorestan.

I firmly believe that there is no mode of life more honorable or more sharafmand than that of a Persian dehghan who honestly works the land but its also important to realize that that mode of life was not available to everyone and is not neccesairly indicative of the nobler personal attributes of the individual who engages in that lifestyle.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#10 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:32 PM

Tribalism is nomadism not ''bad'' as long they do not grab for others lands and countries. Many nomads are in fact full-time killers. They enter a village, loot it and kill many people and kidnappe in same numbers many, specially, women and children. Robbery is one thing but killing is another thing. And nearly all nomads in Middle East are Muslims and they know it is forbidden for them to kill but they do it, without any reason, just to show their strenghs and barbaric attitudes.

#11 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:04 PM

I am not saying that tribalism isnt bad because it is; when a Lur asks me what tribe i am from i just tell him that i am Lur and, above all, Iranian. Tribalism is something that must be overcome.

I am just saying that we must be careful to avoid hypocrisy.
How is Shia Lur Persian nomads killing Sunni Arabs in Khuzestan (in the past) any different from Sunni Pashtun nomads killing Shia Hazara Persians in Behsud?
It is not any different and they are simply different manifestations of the same exact phenomenon.
Two centuries ago, Andimeshk, Masjed-Solayman and other parts of Northern Khuzestan were nearly entirely Arab; today they are entirely Lur.
What do you think happened in the past two centuries?

I am not asking you to accept this sort of behavior, I am merely asking you to understand it.
We must fight the Pashtun nomads or tribals who threaten our people in Afghanistan but we must not dehumanize them.
They simply don’t know any better.

Islam isn’t of any help either.
Nomads don’t practice religion in the same orthodox manner that town-dwellers who have access to mosques and mullahs do.

http://books.google....eligion&f=false

My maternal grandfather does not even know how to perform Namaz and has not prayed a single “rakah” in his entire life.

I am not sure if the same holds for nomads elsewhere but I think that its generally accepted that nomads are, on average, less religious than townspeople.

What religion we do have, we used to justify the killing of individuals from other sects and religions. (e.g. Sunni Arabs in the case of the southern Qizilbash and Chrisitian Georgians in the case of the northern Qizilbash)

In forming an overall assessment of nomads; barbaric, maybe, but certainly not any less human.

My father, who is an urban qizilbash, sometimes calls my mother’s nomadic side of the family barbarians (in a playful way) but he has not and would not question their humanity.

I was moved by the story of the Kuchi your father and uncle put in a cage.
If he was a transgressor, your family had every right to kill him
But it was wrong to put him in a cage; cages are for animals, not humans.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#12 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:40 PM

The Kuchis of Afghanistan differ greatly from other groups. For hundred centuries they cut people´s head just because of fun. Today they are allied with Taliban, Gulbuddin and are involved in all kind of crimes, including contaminate the entire region with drugs (that also go to Iran through Iranian Pashtun Kuchis in Khorasan and Baluchistan province), weapons, raids and loots, kill old innocent people and children just they are either Hazaras or non-Pashtuns. Unfortunately, my uncles did not killed them and took their goods and women (slaves and servants) for ourselfs but once we buy all lands in Kabul again for ourselves I with my cousins and cousines will deal with them rightfully.

#13 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:45 PM

View PostParsistani, on 27 December 2010 - 08:40 AM, said:

The Kuchis of Afghanistan differ greatly from other groups. For hundred centuries they cut people´s head just because of fun. Today they are allied with Taliban, Gulbuddin and are involved in all kind of crimes, including contaminate the entire region with drugs (that also go to Iran through Iranian Pashtun Kuchis in Khorasan and Baluchistan province), weapons, raids and loots, kill old innocent people and children just they are either Hazaras or non-Pashtuns. Unfortunately, my uncles did not killed them and took their goods and women (slaves and servants) for ourselfs but once we buy all lands in Kabul again for ourselves I with my cousins and cousines will deal with them rightfully.

As a species, of all the things we do, war is the most beautiful and genocide the ugliest.
There is a crucial distinction between the two.
we must keep that distinction at the forefront of our conciousness at all times.

By the way, your enemy is my enemy so it wont just be you and your cousins.
Those who wronged you knew what they were signing themselves and their descendants up for;
Besides, whoever said that revenge doesnt solve anything told a great lie.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#14 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:30 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 27 December 2010 - 04:45 PM, said:

As a species, of all the things we do, war is the most beautiful and genocide the ugliest.
There is a crucial distinction between the two.
we must keep that distinction at the forefront of our conciousness at all times.

By the way, your enemy is my enemy so it wont just be you and your cousins.
Those who wronged you knew what they were signing themselves and their descendants up for;
Besides, whoever said that revenge doesnt solve anything told a great lie.

Of course not. The Pashtun Kuchis asided themself with Abdurrahman Khan and erased 65% of the Hazara population, sold 100 000 Hazaras as slaves to India in Quetta und Peshawar and till today they did not apologize for the crimes they did on non-Pashtuns, specially on Hazaras and Tajiks. Other states like Germany, Russia, Poland and America did, except Turks and Pashtuns. Tough it won´t be enough and noone can´t take credit of it. That´s why I always say take revange but in your enemy´s customs. In the case of Pashtuns take revange for calling the rules of Pashtunwali, so these people are not able to call others as criminals or butchers or whatever because you just follow their own tribal code. F.ex. Pashtunwali allows homosexuality and sodomy but they forbidde and kill non-Pashtuns and call them Kfrs when they are ''homosexual'' or act against Khomeini who said it is ok having sex with a sheep LOL (and ehyyy) as long the flesh is not for eating. You see...that´s what I call hypocrisy. Or talk about Sigha in Iran but provide their own daughters to foreigners as sex-slave or exchange them with animals since women are counted as dirty creatures or marry them to a 80years old impotente man.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users