Tajiks Worldwide Community: Some RAWA BS spreaden on the Internet - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Some RAWA BS spreaden on the Internet Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 December 2010 - 02:19 PM

Alternative News Sources: Researchers often develop credible information from the unlikeliest of places. When search engines such as Google first appeared, journalists and historians were cautious if not outright skeptical. Shortly thereafter, however, Google and YouTube, initially cited for respective entertainment values have metamorphosed into prime search engines and as alternative news sources and outlets for information that refute the catechism of the corporate media elite. In predictable response, the media giants dismiss alternative sources as unreliable…as they unceremoniously refuse to loosen their control over the content and flow of information! This excommunication is most evident in the reportage afforded the “war on terror”, and critical articles that appear on the Internet are largely ignored as “unsubstantiated, imaginative and or fictitious” by the corporate-media cognoscente.

Today, scarcely any researcher/journalist is willing to accept the politically-correct screed from a plethora of celebrity-scribes reporting to and for giant media electronic and print organizations from Washington and New York, those that serve mainly as government (propaganda) ministries of information. Given the obvious bias, the real story was rarely reported. So, as a result alternative news sources have become invaluable research tools and as such the life’s-blood of journalists and historians alike who are in search of the truth.

(6/25/2006) A YouTube Video Presentation: Recently, a sharp-eyed Afghan journalist friend located and translated a video entitled Ahmad Shah Massoud, Criminal Gangster; published by the popular online website, YouTube.* The documentary (in Dari) features historical analysis, and personal experiences of a high-ranking (general) officer in the DRA Army who served during the Soviet/Afghan War.

Audio/visual production occurred in London with narration by General Khodaidad who reiterates his personal experiences while deployed as Commander of the Second (Desant: Airborne/Commando) Division in Panjshir over a period of seven years. As with other ranking DRA officers, his academic and military biography is impressive. Born in Oruzgan Province on 12 February 1955, General Khodaidad (himself a certified paratrooper) is a graduate of the prestigious India National Defense Academy and the equally prestigious Frunze Military Academy in Moscow. From the onset of his military career, Khodaidad served as paratrooper brigade, division, and operational commander.

During the Soviet/Afghan War, the DRA Second (Desant) Division was modeled on the force structure and mission orientation of the Soviet Spetsnaz. In this capacity, General Khodaidad directed over three hundred missions. In 1992, under the Mujahideen Government, General Khodaidad served as Afghanistan’s first National Security Minister, a successor agency to the KhAD. Following his migration to the UK, and upon his return to Afghanistan in 2005, the general was commissioned as Deputy Anti-Narcotics (Counter-Narcotics) Minister. Later, in 2008 he was elevated to the top post of Anti-Narcotics Minister.

In the video presentation, General Khodaidad recounts (in Dari*) his observations and experiences gained over a seven-year period while deployed to Panjshir. He states that, “Massoud had an absolute cease fire with Soviet occupation forces, agreements that dated from 1980.” He also observed that, “Massoud had a cease-fire only with the Soviets and not with the Kabul regime.”

When he observed the frequent “coming and going” of Soviet helicopters ferrying supplies along with Soviet officials whom sought audience with Massoud, Khodaidad recalled that he demanded of a Soviet officer as to “what is going on”? “The Russian told me that this is up to us, and its nothing to do with your forces.”

General Khodaidad reiterated that indeed, “Massoud had done nothing positive for Afghanistan, and is the one person responsible for all the atrocities and misfortunes that have and currently, grip Afghanistan.” Following the Soviet retreat, He opined that, “Massoud could not come to Kabul in 1992 without the involvement and logistical support of the Russians.” The general concluded with lengthy observations and criticisms with what he termed a “special relationship” that existed between Massoud and the Soviet command. “Russian hands in the affairs of Afghanistan were aided by Massoud.” “Massoud was truly Afghanistan’s Criminal Gangster,” he said.

*Note: Translation from Dari to English by Sayed Noorulhaq Husseini.
http://www.dawatfree...icles&article=7

Bruce G.Richardson

#2 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:31 PM

This guy Bruce G.Richardson is a fictional character created by pashtuns. He doesn't exist in reality and it just a mere attempt to mislead people in to believing that some western has written against pashtun.

His name only appers in pashtun websites, he doesnt exist as a journalist or an author on the web. He doesn't have any publication or report or anything except some against massoud. He was created in afghan-german online.

I think he one pasthun based in Scandinavian countrie.s

Now that video of Khodaidad
What do u expect from a defeated rival to say about his opponent?? haha This guy is defeated communist pig who had tasted defeat in the hands of massoud so started speaking this in a gathering of pashtun communists in london.
But when he was the minister of counter norcotics in karzai's time he started wearing the panjsheri scarf and would sit in the front line of ceremonies commemorating massoud. loLll
I am the servant of the Qur'an as long as I have life.
I am the dust on the path of Muhammad, the Chosen One.
If anyone quotes anything except this from my sayings,
I am quit of him and outraged by these words.
Movlana Jalaluddin Balkhi

#3 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:38 PM

Another masterpiece by this fictional character from potta khazana the bruce richirdson.

Nothern Alliance link to 9/11 LoL

http://larawbar.com/...il.php?id=22478

#4 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:41 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 26 December 2010 - 06:38 PM, said:

Another masterpiece by this fictional character from potta khazana the bruce richirdson.

Nothern Alliance link to 9/11 LoL

http://larawbar.com/...il.php?id=22478

Even in the profile of this guy on amazon.com
His only activity is to give negative reviews about massoud related books lol
for example:
There remains ample evidence to suggest that Ahmad Shah Massoud has been miscast in Ms Grad's book. As noted journalist and author Eric S. Margolis has pointed out in his book "The American Raj", Massoud was a long-time asset of the KGB.According to the memoirs of leading Soviet military personalities, Massoud contracted to provide security for Soviet re-supply columns along the precipitous Salang Highway. Other resistance groups attempting to attack Soviet assets along Highway #2 (Salang portion) from Hairatan to Kabul were attacked by Massoud's forces.
For more information see: "Limited Contingent", Boris Gromov, "What really Happened in Afghanistan", Alex. Mayorosky,"The Tragedy of the Afghanet", A.A. Liakhovskii. From an Afghan author see: "Afghanistan, Political Frailty and Foreign Interference", Dr. Nabi Misdaq. This is but a small sample of available works by authors who have investigated Massoud's alleged war-time bona fides.""
http://www.amazon.co...#R2RA49RL0MQT13

His afghan author qouted is Nabi Masdaq another fascist awghan mellati

#5 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 December 2010 - 06:56 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 26 December 2010 - 06:31 PM, said:

This guy Bruce G.Richardson is a fictional character created by pashtuns. He doesn't exist in reality and it just a mere attempt to mislead people in to believing that some western has written against pashtun.

His name only appers in pashtun websites, he doesnt exist as a journalist or an author on the web. He doesn't have any publication or report or anything except some against massoud. He was created in afghan-german online.

I think he one pasthun based in Scandinavian countrie.s

Now that video of Khodaidad
What do u expect from a defeated rival to say about his opponent?? haha This guy is defeated communist pig who had tasted defeat in the hands of massoud so started speaking this in a gathering of pashtun communists in london.
But when he was the minister of counter norcotics in karzai's time he started wearing the panjsheri scarf and would sit in the front line of ceremonies commemorating massoud. loLll

No, no, no, Richard Bruce exists but the sources are not from his pen. The AwghanZellat whores and RAWA whores have created lies based on their works. By using their names they want to give their fakes an alibi. They also missused the name of Marcela Grad and his work and wrote Massud was a ally of KGB and have nothing to do what people think about him beeing a hero, while Marcela Grad self never had written such lies and propagandas. She even adores Massud.
http://www.amazon.co...#R2RA49RL0MQT13

K***m da kusse Nan e Pashtunhaa who now use a wrong game to reach their goals. As you said, these two names and some russian names only occure in Pashtun websides while elsewhere Massud is described from the opposite view.

#6 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 December 2010 - 03:34 PM

Another BS written by Dawat site self. Just take a look on the ''writer'' of the article. By using western names they really thing they can bluff and people are fool as they are. ''Ben Farmer'' writes that the Northern people do not want peace and rearm their men because Kharzai´s ''peace-talk'' to Mullah Baradar, the Talib´s second chief. They just want to make non-Pashtoons looking bad but their game does not work.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users