Tajiks Worldwide Community: That´s what Pakis think about Northern Alliance and Pashtuns - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

That´s what Pakis think about Northern Alliance and Pashtuns Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:35 PM

http://forum.pakista...showtopic=91755

He is a northern alliance dog and should be treated like such. This ###### did nothing through out his tenure but to work with indian and all anti-Pakistan forces globally to harm Pakistan. Irony is, he used to make his living in Pakistan. Namak haram, kanjar ke ullad.

I wonder why these rats are allowed the permission in the 1st place to buy mansions in Islamabad for? Ive seen many of these Northern Alliance bast*rds owning like 5-10 executive cars such as S-Class, 7 series, SUVs , Hummer, Lexus.. etc

Even the rat Karzai owns a 2 kanal (1000sq.yards) villa in F-11 Islamabad. These harami kanjars should only be raped if ever they were found in Pakistan...

We should hunt them down. Confiscate their property, bank accounts and other assets within Pakistan. All illegal Afghans should be deported to their own land. All the repatriation programs have failed and Afghans are multiplying everywhere. I recently returned from a visit to Pakistan and even found Afghans in far fledged mountainous areas such as Chitral, Gilgit etc. This problem is getting beyond control. Afghans that hold Pakistani nationality should take an oath of allegiance. These people cannot be trusted and we don't know where their loyalty lies. Most Afghans are also involved in drugs smuggling which is ruining Pakistan. Afghans are destroying Pakistani economy by evading tax and smuggling illegal items into and outside the country. Afghans are linked to almost every criminal activity. Particularly Peshawar has become a safe haven for Afghan criminals. We need a quota system which allows a certain amount of Afghans living and earning in Pakistan. No, I'm not a racist or an Afghan hater. I'm just a realist and my observation tells me that it's time for some serious action.

I was in Peshawar a few months back, while being stuck in a traffic jam, i witnessed an incident where this Afghani rat was pulled out of his Mercedes E class by the police choki men, and started to beat the hell out of this guy. When i got nearer to the incident as i was to pass that Police Choki too, i heard people talking , referring the man to be an Afghani ! So i became curious and asked out the local friends who told myself that the police doesnt treat the locals as it did with the Afghani. Besides that the Afghanis own over half of the businesses in Peshawar and are responsible of having created the ''mafia'' infrastructure.

I reckon the same treatment for the rat northern alliance Afghanis should be introduced for the rest of the areas in Pakistan!!!

Afghanistan, persia , wester/northen india used to be part of greater Pakistan (indus valley civilization) for thousands of years. They all should be merged with mainland i.e Pakistan.

How do you want to discuss with some brownies and black butts? Specially the last quotation is a bit strange.

#2 User is offline   bukhari Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:16 PM

The last one makes as much sense as the loy afghanistanis, the dreamers of khurasan (i am one of them), dreamers of the old non-muslim persia, dreamers of akhand bharat etc...If all the pashtuns and indics can go back in time to fit their agenda, so can pakistanis.

#3 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:17 PM

View Postbukhari, on 02 January 2011 - 05:16 PM, said:

The last one makes as much sense as the loy afghanistanis, the dreamers of khurasan (i am one of them), dreamers of the old non-muslim persia, dreamers of akhand bharat etc...If all the pashtuns and indics can go back in time to fit their agenda, so can pakistanis.

But Pakistan was neither a centre of Khorasan or Persian nor did it play any role, except providing us theirselfs as slaves. They seem to be uneducated and have forgotten their past. Typical for IDless and historicalless people.

#4 User is offline   bukhari Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:32 PM

He was referring to the IVC (i think). And thus anywhere the IVC extended to, is Pak land. This is ofcourse using gas station clerk logic. You see going back in history is completely fruitless.

#5 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:57 AM

View Postbukhari, on 02 January 2011 - 11:32 PM, said:

He was referring to the IVC (i think). And thus anywhere the IVC extended to, is Pak land. This is ofcourse using gas station clerk logic. You see going back in history is completely fruitless.

:confused: :confused: You need some history lessons. What Pakis or Panjabis? They were the reason why we called a mountain in Central Asia as Hindukush (Kill the infidel). Saffarids took 20 000 Indian slaves from Hindu communities.., Samanids took 75 000 Indian slaves and traded them with slavic tribes and Turks, Ghaznavids took more than 200 000 slaves in their military and sold most of them to the Arab world and many others were killed or became eunuchs...there was never a Paki civilisation nor a Paki history. Even the history of Gandhara belong to the Dardic people and Nuristanis, Kalashs, Chitralis. Pakis from from 3000 BC to modern days known as traditional slaves. Assyrians, the empire of Uruk, Elamites, the Taklamakan civilisation, Karakorum Oase civilisations, Medes, Achemenids, Sassanians, Parthians, Indo-Sassanians, Indo-Parthians, Kushans, Hephtalites, Chionites, Huns, White Huns, Kidarites, Arabs, again various Persian empires and people (Saf., Sam., Ghur, Afrighud, Simjurids...Ghaznavids, Seldjukes etc), Turks, Mongols and many smaller kingdoms of Persian/Tajik origines within India and modern Paki land (Bahmanids, Rostamids, Kart Maliks, Mamlukes, Delhi-Sultanates)....now tell me, where are Pakis to find among them? Do you know Nizamuddin Awlia? He was a saint from Kabul, another great Tajik, when he came to Pakistan and India he had 300 Paki slaves. Pakistan was never part of our land. It was mostly a dominion or colony for our own economy. Not more and not lesser. This freaking ill-literate Panjabu nationalist seems to be really out of source. Not knowing his background and history. But Pakistan in general propagate a false history and start it with the Mughals.

#6 User is offline   bukhari Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:17 PM

Dards, Nuristanis, and Kalash Chitralis are proud Pakistanis.

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:23 PM

View Postbukhari, on 03 January 2011 - 10:17 PM, said:

Dards, Nuristanis, and Kalash Chitralis are proud Pakistanis.

Have you ever talked with some? They hate Panjabis and Pakistan as state as much as Pashtun nationalists. That´s the reason, why the finger of Pakistani thugs do not reach to them, because they do not allow it to thugs. But that does not matter. They were an own civilisation, that of ancient Gandhara. And what has this to do with the claim of the freaking traditional farting slave who claimed Pakistan as main land of Greater Persian and Khurasan?

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

Honestly, pakistanis are in reverse love with the so called NA. First of all this name of NA is compltely wrong, secondly, majority of them badly informed about afghanistn.

#9 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:27 PM

dear bukhari, may i ask you about the Bukharis in Pakistan? how have you got this surname and what is your ethnicity affiliation?

#10 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:08 PM

View PostSohrab, on 05 January 2011 - 08:26 PM, said:

Honestly, pakistanis are in reverse love with the so called NA. First of all this name of NA is compltely wrong, secondly, majority of them badly informed about afghanistn.

Well, Pakis are most-likely American-like. They do not know anything about the world. They believe their dirty country is the centre of the world. A reason, why Pakistan need the evil western countries for it´s survival.

#11 User is offline   bukhari Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:25 AM

View PostParsistani, on 03 January 2011 - 05:23 PM, said:

Have you ever talked with some? They hate Panjabis and Pakistan as state as much as Pashtun nationalists. That´s the reason, why the finger of Pakistani thugs do not reach to them, because they do not allow it to thugs. But that does not matter. They were an own civilisation, that of ancient Gandhara. And what has this to do with the claim of the freaking traditional farting slave who claimed Pakistan as main land of Greater Persian and Khurasan?

Sigh, atleast TRY to make sense with your diatrabes. Gandhara was centered in the area of modern-day Peshawar/Swat and Taxila/Potohar, you know, the areas populated by the much-hated pashtuns and punjabis around here. What is your obsession about 'slave' taking hundreds of years ago. As a khurasani you think i'm supposed to be proud of it? As a khurasani i thank the native people of Pakistan for giving A LOT of Khurasanis a place to live following their escape from the mongol hordes. Bukharis are ever thankful to this land. Why would i try to create a wedge between the place of my ancestors and those that gave shelter to us when they didn't have to? E-warriors like you give a false impression on others, making all tajiks and proud khurasanis look like fascists.

Having been regular visitor to those beautiful valleys every summer i'd say they're the most confident Pakistanis around, even more than the Punjabis and mohajirs. Their thirst for knowledge is the greatest in all of Pakistan. You could go into remote villages and they'd have someone at a top institution in Pakistan. I have some wonderful childhood friends from there. I gained sisters that i never had. Saw places that i didn't think could exist. Extremely hospitable people, beautiful all around. Though there are lots of tales about them, particularly their origins (greeks/macedonian) and health (long-living). Didn't particularly salivate at their food or drinks of choice. Very bland, especially from someone that can only taste spices. Their wine is okay, certainly not something you'd enjoy with a fine meal. Actually meet the people you refer to in your posts, you might learn something.

Sohrab, i don't agree at all with their characterizations, but it is something that comes naturally when their is (perceived) conflict between peoples, especially given the hatred spewed against Pakistanis at anything associated with Afghanistani Tajiks. Pakistanis are going to have to realize that the Tajiks (generalizing) are the only ones that recognize the reality and legality of the international border between the two states. They're also the ones that have the most stake in not fomenting trouble with Pakisitan. Very sound basis for intelligent discussions. Tajiks are going to have to realize that in the past Afghanistan (certianly not the fault of all tajiks) has tried their hardest to create and support terror in Pakistan (again thanks to the pashtun-imperialist agenda that afghanistani fascists like to blabber about). For them, it's a simple matter of who started it. I think we should be mature enough to let the past be the past otherwise we're never going to reach a point where we can help each other make a better tomorrow for our children. The only way to pay respects to our shared past is by creating something beautiful for the future.

As far as my 'ethnicity' goes i don't particularly know what i'd call myself. Good thing about 'urdu-speakers' is that it isn't an ethnic term, though i don't like ethnic affiliations. Certainly proud of my past, not because i can shove it in peoples faces, but because it's mine. The surname would come from the fact that there are LOTS of mostly middle to upper class Pakistanis that trace their lineage to the era before the mongols ransacked samarkand and bukhara. I wouldn't know the numbers, but there are people even without bukhari as a last name that trace their lineage to Khurasan. Impossible to even get an guesstimate on the numbers. We have our family tree etched onto deer hides that pinpoint exactly when we left Bukhari, it coincided exactly with the time samarqand was subjected to the brutal massacre by the hordes. Does that mean i dislike mongols/turks? No, i can't, my mother's side is from there :P Being part of the judicial/court system of the empire, we had no choice but to escape, as did a lot of the 'elite'.

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:26 PM

View Postbukhari, on 07 January 2011 - 10:25 AM, said:

Sohrab, i don't agree at all with their characterizations, but it is something that comes naturally when their is (perceived) conflict between peoples, especially given the hatred spewed against Pakistanis at anything associated with Afghanistani Tajiks. Pakistanis are going to have to realize that the Tajiks (generalizing) are the only ones that recognize the reality and legality of the international border between the two states. They're also the ones that have the most stake in not fomenting trouble with Pakisitan. Very sound basis for intelligent discussions. Tajiks are going to have to realize that in the past Afghanistan (certianly not the fault of all tajiks) has tried their hardest to create and support terror in Pakistan (again thanks to the pashtun-imperialist agenda that afghanistani fascists like to blabber about). For them, it's a simple matter of who started it. I think we should be mature enough to let the past be the past otherwise we're never going to reach a point where we can help each other make a better tomorrow for our children. The only way to pay respects to our shared past is by creating something beautiful for the future.

As far as my 'ethnicity' goes i don't particularly know what i'd call myself. Good thing about 'urdu-speakers' is that it isn't an ethnic term, though i don't like ethnic affiliations. Certainly proud of my past, not because i can shove it in peoples faces, but because it's mine. The surname would come from the fact that there are LOTS of mostly middle to upper class Pakistanis that trace their lineage to the era before the mongols ransacked samarkand and bukhara. I wouldn't know the numbers, but there are people even without bukhari as a last name that trace their lineage to Khurasan. Impossible to even get an guesstimate on the numbers. We have our family tree etched onto deer hides that pinpoint exactly when we left Bukhari, it coincided exactly with the time samarqand was subjected to the brutal massacre by the hordes. Does that mean i dislike mongols/turks? No, i can't, my mother's side is from there :P Being part of the judicial/court system of the empire, we had no choice but to escape, as did a lot of the 'elite'.

Thanks for the reply Bukhari, when it comes to the mindset of common pakistanis with regards to the other ethnic groups of afghanistan and especially the Tajiks, i can tell you that Pakistani media and GoP policies towards afghanistan is responsible for that kind of mindest. Majority of them simply dont know who wants what from them. They always condemn us that we sided with India against pakistan, but what other choice we had? even if israel had given us the helping hand we would have accepted it, let alone india. Pakistan supported G.Hekmatyar and the Taliban and armed them to teeth to kill us, we had to do something about our survival, i am glad that at least there are some people like you that know more than the other pakistanis. Yes, we need to remove the misunderstanding(if we can call it), but i dont know how.

To be honest with you, common pakistanis still think that Afghanistan is controlled and run by their sworn enemy, the so called NA, they truely believe that.

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:57 PM

Sigh, atleast TRY to make sense with your diatrabes. Gandhara was centered in the area of modern-day Peshawar/Swat and Taxila/Potohar, you know, the areas populated by the much-hated pashtuns and punjabis around here.

Hopefully you know that Taxila, modern Swat, Peshawar and many other parts became colonies of Pashtuns in the 16th century..neither Pashtuns represent any culture or civilisation nor have ever such a pashtunic civilisation existed. The first Pashtuns who moved to Swat were Yusufzai Pashtuns from the western Sulaiman Mountains. Peshawar was not even in the 17th and 18th century a Pashtun region. The region was mainly populated by Gujjars, Gakkhars (the Indian ''Kakar'' tribe), Mongols, Turks, Indians, Sikhs, Tajiks and many more, including Arabs. How do you come up now with such an idiotic statement? Also the majority of Panjabis are originally from modern India. All chronists, from Tabari to al-Biruni, Ibn Chaldun and even Xinagsin were mentioning Pashtuns as people of the Sulaiman Mountains and unrelated by culture and language and even by their faith from their surrounding neigbours.

As a khurasani you think i'm supposed to be proud of it? As a khurasani i thank the native people of Pakistan for giving A LOT of Khurasanis a place to live following their escape from the mongol hordes

Go, get educate yourself on Iranian and Tajik history before speaking such a BS. Not even 10% of Iranians/Tajiks moved to Pakistan. 50% of Iranian´s population in all Middle-East became victims of Turko-Mongolian barbarism. Do you know that they killed some between 52Mio and 112Mio. people? Only a small part of the survived Iranians left their countries, the most majority of them, maybe some 90%, went to Turkey, Irak and north Africa or to Mecca and even to the Balkan or southern Greec. The majority of the minority who moved toward ''Pakistan'' went to India and Kashmir and some even to modern Bengal, not in your modern filthy Pakistan. Places like Ludiana, Kashmir, Delhi or Agra were favourable places. Tajik dynasties and history from these places are attested from the 10th century to the 19th century. In Pakistan, only some saints and poets settled there, while Tajik civilisation and history is only present in India. Modern Pakistan was just annexed as it was done by Mongols, Turks, Arabs, Sikhs and many other people. Even the later Ghaznawids, who were forced to move to Lahor, were later moved further to India or back to Khurasan. Even in the 20th century, non-Pashtuns prefered India (Abul Azad Kalam, Aamir Khan etc.). Hundred thousands went to India and settled in Delhi or Kashmir. Are you actually a real Bukhari or just an islamic fundamentalist who take pride in this holly word? Go and educate yourself. What ever you thought you know about Tajiks or ''Bukharis'' ...you are in a wrong position. Neither became Pakistan the home of any Tajik nor is it today. Be they Bukharis, Samarqandis, Gardezis. Kabulis or whatever. Today, many Indians and Jats, Gujjars and other pepple of Pakistan, because of their ID problems, try to trace themself to Khorasanians lol. Wikipedia is full of such people. They even use the Shahnama and fake it, what a shame of IDless low-life creatures who served their masters as slaves..go and take some gen tests and you will see your roots

Having been regular visitor to those beautiful valleys every summer i'd say they're the most confident Pakistanis around, even more than the Punjabis and mohajirs. Their thirst for knowledge is the greatest in all of Pakistan. You could go into remote villages and they'd have someone at a top institution in Pakistan

Talk real and not dreamy. But you are a proud Pakistani. I do not expect any objective viewing. That´s ok. Instead wasting time here, go and help your beloved Pakistanis. Because not 20 Mio but 27 Mio. people lost their homes, lands, goods, wealths and everything they had, if you truly are a proud Pakistani and a Pkaistani in general. Go and rescue the children from the rapist and sellers who are very active right now in Pakistan. Go and fight against your terrorist government than we can talk again.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users