Tajiks Worldwide Community: Kashmir - To Afgh, to Pakis or to India? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kashmir - To Afgh, to Pakis or to India?

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:08 PM

Dear friends,

for more than 4 decades India and Pakistan are struggling for Kashmir. More than 150 000 people died in this political struggle over this region. More than 150 000 people were arrested and noone knows if they still live or died long ago through the hands of Pakistanis. When India´s north-western region was partitioned and became known as Pakistan did they also partitioned Kashmir? Did Kashmir played any role for itself in the region since the beginning of Pakistan´s existence? Who asked the Kashmiris where their future shall goes? Today, India, Pakistan and Pashtunists have an eye on Kashmir. Who asked those innocent Kashmiris if they they want an independant country, a country for their own? Today, Pakistanis play a dirty game. Their interests belong only to the region of Kashmir, not it´s proud children, it´s cultures and history, only the ground. They recruit Kashmir´s children and send them on a no-way-out mission. They know that they can´t take Kashmir from Indians but they try to wipe all Kashmiris just for the ground. They send Baluch and Pashtun terrorists, Sindhi and Panjabi suicide bombers, Tarkani and Chitrali rapers and looters to kill Indians. If you ask me, it´s time for the civilised world to stop all support for Pakistan that they are not able to give money for their lack military, terrorists, it´s corrupt polices, government and their Arab allies. It´s time to nuke a large part of Pakistan. If Kashmir goes to the hands of the black hairy butts, the traditional slaves of foreigners and their step-fathers, they entire region will turn itself back to desert. Pakistan has no good influence in the entire region. It´s a satanic state, populated with Satan´s children. All Kashmir and innocent Kashmiris will suffer from the hands of these black butts. Pakistan´s economy is bad, it´s infra-structure is like that of Afghanistan, it´s mentality much worser and it´s power is only limited on their handful atom bombs which they never will use, can´t use. The Taliban and the Arabs need to bomb entire Islamabad, attack it´s Panjabi population and burn the entire city. I know, many people will die, many innocent people, but Pakistan must realise it´s policy and taste it bitterly. The UN need to protect Kashmir from satanic Pakistan, they need to protect it´s root, it´s INDIAN culture, history and identity, it´s soul and people. The UN need to protect the humen, the children, the old and ill ones. It´s not a war between India and Pakistan, linked with the policy in Afghanistan, it´s the WORLD WAR. When will the people wake up? Iran, Russia, America, India, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Nepal, Japan and many other states need to work close to eachother and China have to distance itself from this dirty country, born as a Harami, as the son of the British whore. China´s economical survive is depending on other states, not on Pakistan. Pakistan is a rat. It has his own interests and will defraud China. China need to wake up and see Central Asia as it´s future, Eurasia and East-Europe, not Pakistan. Paradies-like Kashmir should either become independant with an own government or part of India. From India it can only profite, from Pakistan it will go to a 12th country and will look like Pashtunistan. God bless Kashmir and Kashmiris and cut the hands of Pakis one for once. Azaad Kashmir!!! Let´s pray to god that with Pakis happen the same as he did to Daus Khan who not only wanted to annex his mother Kheshtak´s Pakhtunistan but also Kashmir. Because of the Pakistani government innocent (and manipulated) Kashmiris die every day. India won´t just sit and take nothing against them and Pakis. They will answer soon and hard.

#2 User is offline   asif1986 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 December 2010 - 05:22 PM

The kashmiris have never considered themselves to be part of india proper.In 1948 india had taken kashmiri issue to the UN which had decided that the matter should be resolved by an international refererendum by the people of kashmir.Many UN resolutions have been passed calling for the right of self determination of kashmiris.India backed out because it knows that kashmiris will not vote in the refferendum in their favour.Since 1989 when the uprising against indian rule started thousands of kashmiris have been killed and raped by the indian security forces.

#3 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:30 PM

View Postasif1986, on 30 December 2010 - 05:22 PM, said:

The kashmiris have never considered themselves to be part of india proper.In 1948 india had taken kashmiri issue to the UN which had decided that the matter should be resolved by an international refererendum by the people of kashmir.Many UN resolutions have been passed calling for the right of self determination of kashmiris.India backed out because it knows that kashmiris will not vote in the refferendum in their favour.Since 1989 when the uprising against indian rule started thousands of kashmiris have been killed and raped by the indian security forces.

Did they ever considered themself belonging to Pakistan? The Pakistani government under the thugs Ali Jinna and Khwaja Nizamuddin were working from the beginning in secret against India, it´s natural influence and history in the region. Today, the Pakistanis do not know about their own Hindu ancestors and call proudly ''Pakistanis'' did ruled India. The Pakistani government threated the Kashmiris the same way as India threat the insurgents and rebels. When Kashmiris die, than not because of India´s policy or it´s army, but because of Pakis only regional interests. Those hundred thousand Kashmiris who died, died by Pakis first hand, not Indians. Just look what Pakis are doing today in Afghanistan. Because for the national interests of their dirty and dry country Afghanistan have to suffer by supporting slave Pastuns to influence the region and rule it from dirty Wahabi-Salafi-abaad. It´s a great fault for India playing the civilised country in this game. They have to nuke Pakis out. 5 to 10 bombs are enough to send Pakis to hell, from Panjab to Sindh and to both sides of Indus river. Today, Kashmir is already in the hands of India but filthy Pakistan try to impose his dirty unwahsed political body still on the region and support all terrorists they can get as cheap as possible. One day, Pakis will wake up and see Kashmiris sitting with a gun in front of them and give them what they deserve for their cruelity agains humanity and innocent Kashmiris.

#4 User is offline   asif1986 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:16 PM

View PostParsistani, on 30 December 2010 - 06:30 PM, said:

Did they ever considered themself belonging to Pakistan? The Pakistani government under the thugs Ali Jinna and Khwaja Nizamuddin were working from the beginning in secret against India, it´s natural influence and history in the region.

There are some who do but thats not my point.Its for them to decide in the light of UN resolutions.

Sedition cases expose frustration of India: Syed Ali Gilani
http://www.pakistant...hp?newsId=16834

A Brief Catalogue of Indian Atrocities in Kashmir
http://www.ummah.net...atroc/index.htm

Arundhati Roy faces arrest over Kashmir remark
http://www.guardian....y-kashmir-india

#5 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:57 AM

Dear Asif,

the first two links are not acceptable because they are Paki and Wahabi-Salafi propagandas. The third link is as the only source reliable. The source of all problems in Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Kashmir are the Pakis. They support fundamentalists and promote them, arming fanatic seperatists and use them against the regional* government of Kashmir, sending suicide bombers to all part outside Pakistan, supporting Al-Qaida and Al-Aqsa brigades and many more. If Pakistan would be a Pashtun country, Pashtuns would of course go after those seperatists and criminal gangs like India do. Talk serious and think logical, not tribalic or islamic.

#6 User is offline   bukhari Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:07 PM

Parsistani i would encourage you to read up on issues before you start blabbering (or in this case copy-pasteing). Go ask any Kashmiri about what they think. The reality of the situation is that the Kashmiris in Azad Kashmir are not pinning for freedom, but ones from occupied Kashmir are. For the record, as someone with Kashmiris from occupied Kashmir in the family, who represent the majority of the Kashmiri viewpoint, they are tired of the human rights abuses in their homeland by India. They are also tired of Pakistan's wishy-washy stance on Kashmir. Kashmiris don't particularly like Musharraf for his past stance on Kashmir. As far as SAS Geelani is concerned, he is the only Kashmiri leader that is respected by ALL involved in the conflict.

It is not about what Pakistan or Pakis want, it will always be about Kashmiris. Don't like my view? Read the Kashmiri media, though highly restricted in India, you can get a sense of their take on the conflict.

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:19 PM

View Postbukhari, on 02 January 2011 - 05:07 PM, said:

Parsistani i would encourage you to read up on issues before you start blabbering (or in this case copy-pasteing). Go ask any Kashmiri about what they think. The reality of the situation is that the Kashmiris in Azad Kashmir are not pinning for freedom, but ones from occupied Kashmir are. For the record, as someone with Kashmiris from occupied Kashmir in the family, who represent the majority of the Kashmiri viewpoint, they are tired of the human rights abuses in their homeland by India. They are also tired of Pakistan's wishy-washy stance on Kashmir. Kashmiris don't particularly like Musharraf for his past stance on Kashmir. As far as SAS Geelani is concerned, he is the only Kashmiri leader that is respected by ALL involved in the conflict.

It is not about what Pakistan or Pakis want, it will always be about Kashmiris. Don't like my view? Read the Kashmiri media, though highly restricted in India, you can get a sense of their take on the conflict.

What are Paki´s interests on Kashmir? Give me some links to real Kashmiri, not to PK connected links and homepages or any other wahabi-site or party.

#8 User is offline   bukhari Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:15 PM

As opposed to indian related hindutva/nationalist sites and homepages? Kind of the place you got your original diatrabe from? How about googling and reading kashmiri newspapers, statements by its legitimate leaders. It's not that hard. If you still can't i have no problem with referring you. You try first, see for yourself. As they say in Kashmir: "the real picture scares new delhi".

Pak's interest in Kashmir? The answer is Kashmiris. Like it or not the kashmiris have an emotional attachment to Pakistan. It's in Pak's interest to see an end to the Kashmir conflict in line with the aspiration of the kashmiris (also in line with UN resolutions and commitments by both India and Pakistan), after all it is their homeland, not just a geography for others (pak/india). The Kashmiris have been wronged way too many times throughout history. From what i can gather, they want a just freedom. They've been ruled since eons from the mughals, to the sikhs, to the terrorist dogras, and now the indians. They don't see Pak as 'occupying' Kashmir because Pak has never put limits as to what their political rights are, be it complete independence from both india and Pak, or completely merging with either Pak or india.

#9 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:18 PM

As opposed to indian related hindutva/nationalist sites and homepages? Kind of the place you got your original diatrabe from?

I am not dumb as fanatic and islamic fundamentalist people like Pakis are. I trust neither Indian nor Paki sources, tough the Indian sources are mostly very informative and objective. They do not play any kind of dirty games. Neverlessness, I prefere western sources who are the most accurate informations.

How about googling and reading kashmiri newspapers, statements by its legitimate leaders

Who sponsor them? The Kashmiris self or the Paki government? Be serious. Even Gailani self says, Pakistan has a very bad influence on Kashmir and the policy toward the region. What did he said this? He also do not want Indians there..now why did he said this? I am wondering how long it does take till a freaking Paki come with a bomb and kill him.

Pak's interest in Kashmir? The answer is Kashmiris. Like it or not the kashmiris have an emotional attachment to Pakistan. It's in Pak's interest to see an end to the Kashmir conflict in line with the aspiration of the kashmiris (also in line with UN resolutions and commitments by both India and Pakistan), after all it is their homeland,

Yeah sure. Some filthy Pakis think they can annex Kashmir to their dirty country to have more influence in the region. It´s the same game they play in Afghanistan. Is your answer the same stupid comment I would kill you for it when I ask your for filthy Paki´s interests in Afghanistan? Once the Pakis keep out of the policy of the region and go back to their Daal dishes, India will automatically give up his military nature toward Kashmir and Pakis and Kashmir could get it´s independant via a referendum or Nato´s political force on India. Pakistan is a threat to all countries around itself. Pakistan need either to get wiped out or bombed as once G W Bush said, back to 6000years in the past.

They don't see Pak as 'occupying' Kashmir because Pak has never put limits as to what their political rights are, be it complete independence from both india and Pak, or completely merging with either Pak or india.

Pakis will have the same picture to Kashmiris as we had in 1995 when first the filthy terrorist Pashtun Taliban came. All people thought they bring freedom and peace ...but what happened? They were fooled by these dirty lap-dogs and that´s Paki´s policy.

#10 User is offline   bukhari Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:12 PM

I don't want to reply much to constitutional pea-brains. Your 'info' comes from childish rants and propoganda, mine comes from Kashmiris, think tanks, bipartisan groups, human rights groups, and actual history. Your angelic characterization of the indian occupation forces is in sharp contrast to the realities that Kashmiris see night in and night out. Hundreds of thousands killed, raped, and tortured, it should not be surprising as to why they want freedom. Keep up with current events and maybe you'll know that india has said that it will try to hold onto Kashmir as much as possible against the wishes and rights of the Kashmiris. Btw, the struggle from freedom started way back in 1948. It's an indigenous struggle, don't let your irrational hate for Pakistan cloud your vision on the rights of Kashmiris.

p.s. did you notice that in your question you never mentioned the Kashmiris? That's the difference between Kashmiri/Pakistani thinking and the diatrabes of your ilk.

#11 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:36 PM

First change your name from Bukhari to something Paki related. Bukhari people are proud Persian people and are known beeing the most influentable peopel in Central Asia from the beginning of time.

I don't want to reply much to constitutional pea-brains. Your 'info' comes from childish rants and propoganda, mine comes from Kashmiris, think tanks, bipartisan groups, human rights groups, and actual history.

Prove me wrong. Prove me wrong with a non-Arab, non-filthy Paki or non-Talibani references. Which ''human right groups''? RAWA is also a ''human rights group'' but they are known for their cooperation with Gulbuddin against non-Pashtuns and their political standing toward Maoism. Grow up, boy

Your angelic characterization of the indian occupation forces is in sharp contrast to the realities that Kashmiris see night in and night out.

I do not deny that. But Indians are human like Americans and others, too and they make faults. Beside that, it´s actually war. In war, innocent people die, too, but it does not change the fact that the reason of all miseries are coming from Pakistan (Taliban, Terrorism, Fundamentalism, war in Afghanistan, Kashmir....). But at the same way the right people die, too. Paki manipulated terrorists and Paki nationalists and Pashtun wahabi-salafiy dogs. You know that.

Hundreds of thousands killed, raped, and tortured, it should not be surprising as to why they want freedom

Who cares what happen to some Pakis? They are dogs and wanted to kill people. These actions are their punishment. And do you want to tell me that Pakis differ from them? Are you kidding me? The greatest homos after Khowstis, Paktiyais and Kandhaaris and Wazristanis are the Pakis from the police.

did you notice that in your question you never mentioned the Kashmiris? That's the difference between Kashmiri/Pakistani thinking and the diatrabes of your ilk.

Sure? Than reread and make your eyes open. Everytime I was concerned to Ksahmir and native Kashmris...now I know who you are.

#12 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:23 PM

If Pakistan´s policy is not wrong, why does it fight for it survival...right now in this momen?
http://www.presstv.i.../351020401.html :lol:

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:54 PM

http://www.atimes.co...a/MA07Df04.html

That´s the reality about Pakis and Pakistan.

#14 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:21 AM

I don´t know where and when Asif claimed NATO is depended on Pakistan ... that article should break his teeths

In Hairatan, a shabby river port on the northern border with Uzbekistan, brand new fuel storage tanks and a new railway line, Afghanistan’s first, are spreading out amid the desert scrub.

The port is now the entry point for 80 percent of Afghanistan’s fuel imports, including up to half of the fuel supplies for American and NATO forces, said Muhammad Ayub Ghazanfar, an ethnic Uzbek whose family business is the region’s biggest importer of fuel and foodstuffs.

Much of that business has come north because of attacks on convoys through Pakistan, he added. “The only reason for Mazar’s progress,” he said, “is because of the security.”
http://www.nytimes.c...mazar.html?_r=1

As I mentioned, Nato do not need Pakis. There are Tajikistan and Uzbekistan and the next closer ally is Turkmenistan.

#15 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:57 AM

View PostParsistani, on 14 January 2011 - 08:54 PM, said:

http://www.atimes.co...a/MA07Df04.html

That´s the reality about Pakis and Pakistan.

we are no any better, as a matter of fact we are worse. In pakistan there are at least voices and support against intolerance and bigotry, but in afghanistan we have nothing like that.

#16 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:59 AM

View PostParsistani, on 02 April 2011 - 11:21 AM, said:

I don´t know where and when Asif claimed NATO is depended on Pakistan ... that article should break his teeths

As I mentioned, Nato do not need Pakis. There are Tajikistan and Uzbekistan and the next closer ally is Turkmenistan.

the sooner nato realizes to ditch paksitan the better, but it is now too late, a decade has passed and pakistan have milked them enough and on the other hand the nato have realized that they wont be able to keep on fighting like this forever, soon or later they will quit the country.

#17 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:04 AM

View PostSohrab, on 02 April 2011 - 11:59 AM, said:

the sooner nato realizes to ditch paksitan the better, but it is now too late, a decade has passed and pakistan have milked them enough and on the other hand the nato have realized that they wont be able to keep on fighting like this forever, soon or later they will quit the country.

They can´t. Why do you think sometimes so naively. Think a bit for a long stance. If they quite the job tomorrow, the next day they are forced to come back. They can´t leave Afghanistan. That´s not possible. They can look for an exit but it will be hard to find a solution. The only solution is my map posted in the research group and partition of afghanistan thread.

#18 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:12 AM

View PostParsistani, on 02 April 2011 - 12:04 PM, said:

They can´t. Why do you think sometimes so naively. Think a bit for a long stance. If they quite the job tomorrow, the next day they are forced to come back. They can´t leave Afghanistan. That´s not possible. They can look for an exit but it will be hard to find a solution. The only solution is my map posted in the research group and partition of afghanistan thread.

what do you think for how long they will be able to carry on this uncertain fight? the taliban are getting stronger everyday instead of weakening. america's economy is in a bad shape, people of america cant/wont take more of this fight, its financial and human cost, the politicians have to listen to its people. they wont quit today, but surely in 3 years time. they did it in vietnam, the soviets did it in afghanistaan, the US will do it here again.

#19 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:27 AM

Let this to the American government. They know what they can or not and they proved many times they can a lot even if they are out of money. I guess you have missed the announcement of America, UK and Russia. America will build permamnent bases in Afghanistan, UK will stay for the next 30 years and Russia will support them everytime to build an army, a better police, government and infrastructure. America has recognized it´s failures of the past ( I assume Lybia is the only failure they do right now). They can´t take it again to come back after they withdraw. That will cost them more and more as now. They have still time to erase their failures of the past and they will do it. Unfortunately, you was never optimistic or thought like a politician. The people of the north have understood that every wealth, stability and peace is depending on them and not their politicians and leaders who just can support them and that is what people are today doing. Right now, we are unable to f*** the Pashtuns in the north and send them all back to their original homelands and as long they are there there will be Taliban from their ranks. Pashtuns are the roots of all evil causes. But we can disarm them, make their lifes hard as much we can so they will be forced to go back where they came from by their own will. The first step is killing their leaders, one by one to cut their connections to other Pashtuns and criminals.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users