Tajiks Worldwide Community: TJ TO GET SMALLER BY 1000 SQ KM - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TJ TO GET SMALLER BY 1000 SQ KM

#1 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:20 AM

http://centralasiaon...12/newsbrief-06

By Stan Rogers
For CentralAsiaOnline.com
2011-01-12

DUSHANBE -- The Tajik lower house of parliament approved the cession of 1,000 sq. km. of disputed territory to China January 12, according to AsiaPlus.

The ceded land equals 3% of the territory disputed by the two countries.

Tajik Foreign Minister Khamrokhon Zarifi called the agreement a great victory for Tajik diplomacy, while Islamic Renaissance of Tajikistan Party leader Mukhiddin Kabiri characterised it as a defeat and a violation of the Tajik constitution, AsiaPlus reported.

The treaty goes next to the upper chamber of parliament for a vote.

#2 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:21 AM

If this is approved, I hope at least the quid pro quo is massive Chinese investment in TJ's infrustructure, mining, and industries

#3 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:21 AM

If this is approved, I hope at least the quid pro quo is massive Chinese investment in TJ's infrustructure, mining, and industries

#4 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:27 AM

I hope tajik come to their senses and dont do this. If anything it is Tajikistan that should have claims on parts of chinesse territory. this dispute is from 100 years ago, why do this now!!!!!!!!! :mad:

View PostNader Shah, on 12 January 2011 - 07:20 PM, said:

http://centralasiaon...12/newsbrief-06

By Stan Rogers
For CentralAsiaOnline.com
2011-01-12

DUSHANBE -- The Tajik lower house of parliament approved the cession of 1,000 sq. km. of disputed territory to China January 12, according to AsiaPlus.

The ceded land equals 3% of the territory disputed by the two countries.

Tajik Foreign Minister Khamrokhon Zarifi called the agreement a great victory for Tajik diplomacy, while Islamic Renaissance of Tajikistan Party leader Mukhiddin Kabiri characterised it as a defeat and a violation of the Tajik constitution, AsiaPlus reported.

The treaty goes next to the upper chamber of parliament for a vote.

چــو ایــــــــران نبـاشد تن من مباد
بدین بوم و بر زنــده یک تن مباد
دریـغ است ایــران که ویران شود
کنـام پلنگـــــــان و شیــــــران شود

#5 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:30 AM

Such a big country like China already robbed Mongolians, Tibetans and Turkistani(Uighurs) people of land and nationhood and now going after Tajikistan. I wonder who they will go after next, the two Koreas or Kygyzstan? or maybe Nepal?

This loss of territory and diginity happens when nations are weak. Sadly this is the situation with Persian-speaking nations and others like Georgia, Armenia. This is all because these countries don't have anything like European Union or Arab League or Latin American Confederation or African Union etc...

Again I stress out that it's vital importance for countries like Iran, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan to form a great union.

Iran should first form a union with Tajikistan and Afghanistan and then expand.

Iran should mediate between Armenia and Azerbaijan and help them to become friends.
хоросон бозорг човидон
http://www.persiangulfonline.org/
http://www.arabian-gulf.info/

#6 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:21 AM

I wonder what is the deal behind the scenes ? What does TJ get from China for giving them 1000 sq km of territory ?

Arman Jan, do you have any insights you can share with us ?

#7 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:42 AM

This is preposterous.

Its lunacy for a sovereign state to simply give away its national territory without a fight.
I dont care about investment deals; i wouldnt trade a single inch of Badakhshan for all the investment the Chinese could offer.
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#8 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:54 AM

Yes, it is really sad to see TJ give up territory so easily. Any investment deals are no guarantees and not long term commitments .... but giving up territory like that is a done deal and there is no going back unless TJ can win a war with CHINA.

So, I wonder what is behind this whole thing ? Can someone from TJ tell us what is going on ?

View Postقزلباش, on 14 January 2011 - 01:42 AM, said:

This is preposterous.

Its lunacy for a sovereign state to simply give away its national territory without a fight.
I dont care about investment deals; i wouldnt trade a single inch of Badakhshan for all the investment the Chinese could offer.

#9 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:46 PM

How reliable is that? Let´s ask some Tajikistani brothers about it. However, take a look on that http://tajikam.com/f...ion-tajikistan/ ...it seems, the game has a political background :blink:, if this news is true.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users