Tajiks Worldwide Community: The Iranian transit fuel Saga!! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Iranian transit fuel Saga!! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:06 PM

While I condemn the act of not allowing the tankers even after the authorities assured Iranians that not a litere would be used by Nato and we are ready to give you the complete detail of the usage till the last gallon. At least Iran should have cared for the repuration of a Tajik VP of Afghanistan who travelled with his his 1KG Nose to negotiate only to return and have Ahady shouting that Iran didn't abide by the promises.

But what caugt my attention is the strong and vocal anti Iranian protests by a group of no more than 150 people in Kabul. organised by a party !! called Hezb-e Hambastagi Afghanistan. I remember they used to state pro Malalai Joya rallied in Jalalabad and even during the protests in Kabul women are leading them, specially visible is women with peshwari clothing style (punjabi) a sign of afghan returnees from pakistan. Which makes me think they are cover for RAWA in afghanistan given they are banned.

http://www.hambastagi.org/new/

Even some months ago at a very minor thing they organised a big fuss by gathering a group of bitches shoting pro Green slogans and anti ahmadinejad and khamenai in front of embassy. Why the fuck do you have anything to do with Sabz or sorkh of Iran if your motive is your own country?? Even during this protests they were holding placards of Iranain political prisoners and shouting Marg to nejad and regime of Iran. Why is that needed if there is nothing fishy?? What has our fuel got any thing to do with majeed tawakoli, or etc...

as the
I am the servant of the Qur'an as long as I have life.
I am the dust on the path of Muhammad, the Chosen One.
If anyone quotes anything except this from my sayings,
I am quit of him and outraged by these words.
Movlana Jalaluddin Balkhi

#2 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:11 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 17 January 2011 - 11:06 PM, said:

While I condemn the act of not allowing the tankers even after the authorities assured Iranians that not a litere would be used by Nato and we are ready to give you the complete detail of the usage till the last gallon. At least Iran should have cared for the repuration of a Tajik VP of Afghanistan who travelled with his his 1KG Nose to negotiate only to return and have Ahady shouting that Iran didn't abide by the promises.

But what caugt my attention is the strong and vocal anti Iranian protests by a group of no more than 150 people in Kabul. organised by a party !! called Hezb-e Hambastagi Afghanistan. I remember they used to state pro Malalai Joya rallied in Jalalabad and even during the protests in Kabul women are leading them, specially visible is women with peshwari clothing style (punjabi) a sign of afghan returnees from pakistan. Which makes me think they are cover for RAWA in afghanistan given they are banned.

http://www.hambastagi.org/new/

Even some months ago at a very minor thing they organised a big fuss by gathering a group of bitches shoting pro Green slogans and anti ahmadinejad and khamenai in front of embassy. Why the fuck do you have anything to do with Sabz or sorkh of Iran if your motive is your own country?? Even during this protests they were holding placards of Iranain political prisoners and shouting Marg to nejad and regime of Iran. Why is that needed if there is nothing fishy?? What has our fuel got any thing to do with majeed tawakoli, or etc...

as the

Their old website
http://old.hambastagi.org/

with Hambastagi Ghag (Ghag=voice in pashto) their news paper.

#3 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:28 AM

The Americans blockaded us during the Iran-Iraq war and now we are returning the favor.
Do you think its reasonable to believe that the 1800 fuel tanker that crossed the border every day were really all destined for the domestic afghan market?

Do donkey-driven carts and mopeds consume 1800 tankers worth of fuel?

It is obvious that the americans have been trying to cut the losses they suffer in transporting fuel across the chaotic pakistani border by using a safer route.
We are not going to help them out in any way.

I wouldnt mind it if the americans and talebs continue killing each other until the end of time. I just hope it doesnt spill over into the Persian areas in the north.
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#4 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:30 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 18 January 2011 - 01:28 AM, said:

The Americans blockaded us during the Iran-Iraq war and now we are returning the favor.
Do you think its reasonable to believe that the 1800 fuel tanker that crossed the border every day were really all destined for the domestic afghan market?

Do donkey-driven carts and mopeds consume 1800 tankers worth of fuel?

It is obvious that the americans have been trying to cut the losses they suffer in transporting fuel across the chaotic pakistani border by using a safer route.
We are not going to help them out in any way.

I wouldnt mind it if the americans and talebs continue killing each other until the end of time. I just hope it doesnt spill over into the Persian areas in the north.

First of all mind your language about the donkey carts. I have seen thousands in Iran as well. there are by far more japanese cars corolla and Toyota land cruisers in Afghanistan than the the "Pride" car in Iran

1800 tankers are not of a single day. When will you understand it. It has piled up for 3 weeks.
Americans supply themsleves through pakistan and through North.
But don't worry we have struck a deal with Russia and Kazakistan who will supply us with fuel so no more fuel through Iran and no more transit fees to Iran. The only reason our businessmen imported it through Iran was it was a bit cheaper so the people could consume at a lower price.

#5 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:46 PM

Dear AbuMsulims,

the party protested against the execution of the ''drug trafficers'' and other ''criminals'' who moved to Iran. It is not a secret that some people from Afghanistan who live in Iran have criminal attitudes. Stealing, raping, killing etc. We shouldn´t now stand up and call Iran and Iranians bad. If we do that than I ask you where is the difference what Taliban Pashtuns did to non-Pashtuns, not only klilling, raping and looting but also ethnic cleansings and many more?! In Afghanistan, a former Muslim gte jailed for 15 years or for his entire life just because he converted to Christianity. Death to Awghan Benamoosi and Awghans. These people and their party is not even mentioned in Afghanistan. They are not considered as a party nor do they have any influence. They are all manipulated idiots, mostly Pashtun refugees from Pakistan with smaller native Kabuli brainwashed creatures who still believe in ''Awghan Nation'' and this K*madari ''Awghaniat''. Forget them. They can kill themself and noone will listen to them. Just pathetic and pity-like souls.

#6 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:54 PM

View PostAbuMuslim, on 18 January 2011 - 10:30 AM, said:

First of all mind your language about the donkey carts. I have seen thousands in Iran as well. there are by far more japanese cars corolla and Toyota land cruisers in Afghanistan than the the "Pride" car in Iran

1800 tankers are not of a single day. When will you understand it. It has piled up for 3 weeks.
Americans supply themsleves through pakistan and through North.
But don't worry we have struck a deal with Russia and Kazakistan who will supply us with fuel so no more fuel through Iran and no more transit fees to Iran. The only reason our businessmen imported it through Iran was it was a bit cheaper so the people could consume at a lower price.

Dont be so touchy feely, I was trying to make a point. When i am in Lorestan i only go around by foot or on horseback. I have no interest in cars.
Besides, I dont take the current situation of Afghanistan to be, in any way, reflective of the capacities of its Persian people. I consider its people my brothers (whether they be Tajik, Aymaq, Hazara or Qizilbash) and so insulting them would be tantamount to insulting myself.

I didnt know this circus has been going on for three weeks but 1800 tankers still seems like a big number.
I dont approve of this blockade, especially given the fact that it is winter, but you have to look at the situation from our prespective.
Its hard to think of Afghanistan as a sovereign country when there are over a hundred thousand NATO troops there and so our policy towards Afghanistan will be influenced by our policy towards NATO.

The situation is analogous to the Great Game.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:03 PM

Dear Qizilbash,

it was a result of Khar-Zai´s (The donkey´s son) and the American government to bomb Iran. It is now the punishment that Kharzai get. Of course, it´s just a political cause, since Kharzai would never insult or look up to his masters who feed him in their pot, in that case Iranians. Iranians showed him just what can happen and where his power can go if he try to play two-face games. Don´t worry, non-Pashtuns won´t suffer from that. Only the Pashtuns. As you can see, there was no non-Pashtun who stand up against Iranians, except this funny party with it´s 100 members.

#8 User is offline   Bamiyan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Banned

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

Are you that naive and racist, Paristani? You think non Pashtuns don't suffer from this Iranian action? What, do you think fuel cost more for Pashtuns, while non Pashtuns get a lower price at the pumps? You are a complete idiot and a disgrace to the Khorasan cause. If you haven't noticed, there are protests in Herat and Kabul against this action by all ethnic groups, and there are no groups or political parties in Afghanistan who have defended the Iranian position.

Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:04 PM

Hello Afghanistan analyst Bamian,

where is your proof that also in Herat all ethnicities have protested? Is the picture if the Embassy in Kabul your proof where the losers of the utopic ''Hambastagi'' party have shown their sellout behave? Get serious, dude. I just will wait here for you bringing some proofs for your claim and your BS about the protestants. Which parties were involved to on the protests, except the above mentioned one? You are a story-teller.

Ps: stop insulting me or I will teach you a lesson. Here, you are in a Tajik forum, not a Pashtun or Jewish forum!

#10 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 19 January 2011 - 08:03 PM

Both protests were organized by Afghan Millat.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#11 User is offline   Bamiyan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Banned

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:26 PM

Search for the pictures of the protests, there are many non Pashtuns in those crowds.

Do you seriously believe non Pashtuns are not suffering because of these Iranian actions?

Gul, as a moderator I don't know how you can condone Paristanis posts. He brings shame to your cause by advocating the murder of innocents, while using vulgarity, and most his posts seem to be written by a madman with no common sense or decency. If you want to bring some respect to this site and movement, you will get rid of people like him. What is the point of moderators, when the top posters are talking about killing women and children.

#12 User is offline   Arash Tehrani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:19 AM

I agree with Bamiyan. Parsistani's posts wouldn't have been allowed in any other forums. This is either a moderated forum, or it isn't. If it is, comments like the last one by Parsistani should not be allowed. If it isn't, then you shouldn't tell people that it is.
Mohareb

"If anything, this video proves that Iran is democratic."
- Qizilbash, the king of IQ

"Democracy has just become a slogan these days but i never fell for it."
- The golden quote from Qizilbash, the King of Kings of thinkers

"Ahmadinejad is not a know-it-all."
- Qizilbash states the obvious

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:49 AM

What is that for a stupid reply? How shall I pick out who is a Hazara, Tajik, Pashtun, Pashay or whatever? Bring proofs that Wahdat, Hizb e Islmai and the rest have protested against Iran!!!! You are a lier. The hambastagi clowns with their 125 members were the only one.

I do also not talk here about ''killing''. I talk about revange, badal, qast, under the law of Khark***wali and all it´s attributes that form modern Awghanistan. Why such a hypocricy? On the one side you call yourself a poud Awghan and on the otherside you won´t accept that concept? :lol: It is Parsistani who get listend from Kabul to Shiberghan. Even the analphabetes understand my words and the following are the results http://www.dailytime...19-1-2011_pg3_4 , http://www.rawa.org/pushtun2.htm, http://www.crisisgro...alienation.aspx Now, it´s our turn and believe me, this guy Parsistani have more power behind his words than Hitler and I am not even in Afg. An eye for an eye, a teeth for a teeth!!! :mad:

@Gul Agha

no signs of AwghanMellat

#14 User is offline   AbuMuslim Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:26 PM

View PostBamiyan, on 19 January 2011 - 11:16 AM, said:

Are you that naive and racist, Paristani? You think non Pashtuns don't suffer from this Iranian action? What, do you think fuel cost more for Pashtuns, while non Pashtuns get a lower price at the pumps? You are a complete idiot and a disgrace to the Khorasan cause. If you haven't noticed, there are protests in Herat and Kabul against this action by all ethnic groups, and there are no groups or political parties in Afghanistan who have defended the Iranian position.

Posted Image

Hello

The protest in Kabul was organized by gang called Hezb hambastagi (we can't call them a party under the new political parties' law) They are a pashtun led RAWA linked party.
This is not the first time they are doing it. They did it time to time but what raises questions is why would they burn the pictures of leaders of Iran or say death to the regime of "Islamic Republic" and thumbs up to the political prisoners and the green movement?? What have we got to do anything with them? Obviously, they are trying to be the voice of Green movement just to have a sort of opposition to the regime, which we don't care about.
The protest in Herat was formally organized by Afghan Mellat party. :)
Some people in Paktika gathered and announced to boycott Iranian goods. lol

But what attracted my attention was what Khanjan Alokozay, the VP of chamber of commerce said on Ariana.
While Ariana pashton guy was trying to push the anti-iranism and the stupid Ismat Qaneh was uttering nonesense and connecting Goz with shaqeeqa, Alokozay spoke the truth. He said our problem is not only with Iran. He said Iran had stopped our tankers for 3 weeks. But his main objection was on government. He said for 6 months now thousands of our containers are held in Karachi, with just 25000 tonnes of Oil and Sugar which have sent the price up to the sky. He said even the paki PM In kabul promised to release them but didn't and our traders have suffered millions of afghanis in lost revenue and extra duties. Also he said that 45000 tonnes of fuel is on the Uzbekistan border for more than 8 months and there is nothing to bring it here. Alokozay, slammed the government for not providing transport for fuel from uzbekistan to Afghanistan.

Now answer me, why no protests against Pakistan for karachi goods and against Uzbekistan and Afghan government for the 45000 tonnes of oil which is far greater than that held in Iran?

#15 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:49 AM

I think it's clear to everyone that the individual who posts under the username bamiyan has no connection with that city or it's people

Hence, it's an exercise in futility to even consider his assertions.
He is a fraud and I will not make a fool of myself by taking his bait.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#16 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:21 AM

Dear Abu Muslim,

but Hambastagi is not a ''Pashtun'' party. It´s 125-130 members are from all ethnicities. This guy Najibullah Kabuli f.ex. seems to have close ties to this party. Of course they do not run toward Pakistan because of the excuse of filthy Dalkhor Paki ''Fathons''. If those Phatons would live in Iran, they would run toward Pakis. As I said, whereever Pashtuns are or by them manipulated people, you will see hypocrycy

#17 User is offline   Arash Tehrani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:06 PM

Parazit, episode 39, 21.01.11

Skip to the 24th minute of the video, and he mentions this incident, and names the Iranian embassy in Kabul as the Ugly Character of this week for demanding the Afghan government to prosecute these people and turning them over to Iran, for doing something they have every right and liberty to do under Afghan law.
Mohareb

"If anything, this video proves that Iran is democratic."
- Qizilbash, the king of IQ

"Democracy has just become a slogan these days but i never fell for it."
- The golden quote from Qizilbash, the King of Kings of thinkers

"Ahmadinejad is not a know-it-all."
- Qizilbash states the obvious

#18 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:03 PM

Wish we had Khatami forever, in his time the relations between us was fantastic. Not long ago, according to a survery overall people in afghanistan had a favourable opinion of iran, but the unwise policies of Ahmadinejad seems to be ruining it.

#19 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:46 PM

Khatami was a calculating coward and Ahmadinejad is a brave moron

I prefer Ahmadinejad.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#20 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:24 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 24 January 2011 - 08:46 PM, said:

Khatami was a calculating coward and Ahmadinejad is a brave moron

I prefer Ahmadinejad.

for domestic issues of iran maybe, but with regards to afghanistan and ties between the 2 countries, he was good.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users