Tajiks Worldwide Community: The Iranian transit fuel Saga!! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Iranian transit fuel Saga!! Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Arash Tehrani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:59 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 24 January 2011 - 09:46 PM, said:

Khatami was a calculating coward and Ahmadinejad is a brave moron

I prefer Ahmadinejad.

Ahmadinejad has single-handedly made a fool of Iran, put us in greater danger of a US attack than ever before and tarnished whatever goodwill we had left from our neighbors and the rest of the world. And domestically, during his tenure the Revolutionary Guard has increased its power and influence. Perhaps the domestic changes couldn't be helped whether Khatami was in charge or Ahmadinejad, since Khamenei is the real boss, but at least our image outward would have been far better under Khatami. Ahmadinejad's confrontational and utterly moronic theatrics toward the international community has made Iran more isolated than ever before. He has made the unthinkable happen: Israel and the Arabs are united in their fear and hate of Iran. I don't know anything about his domestic policies, because I don't live in Iran, but I do know what he has done to Iran's reputation outside.

The only good thing I can see coming out of having him as the president is that with his candidness, he comes across as the fanatic that he is, which makes it easier to see his despotism and sympathize with the Iranian people, whereas if a clever politician like Khatami had been our president while the nuclear program was under suspicion, he would come across as shrewd, and people might think that all Iranians are shrewd and that we actually like the regime and that we lie when we say we don't.
Mohareb

"If anything, this video proves that Iran is democratic."
- Qizilbash, the king of IQ

"Democracy has just become a slogan these days but i never fell for it."
- The golden quote from Qizilbash, the King of Kings of thinkers

"Ahmadinejad is not a know-it-all."
- Qizilbash states the obvious

#22 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:10 AM

Ahmadinejad is better for us than Khatami. Ahmadinejad might be a conservative but at the same time he is a nationalist and since he came into power we have seen many changes in Iran's attitude towards Tajikistan and Afghanistan.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#23 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:42 AM

View PostGul agha, on 24 January 2011 - 09:10 PM, said:

Ahmadinejad for us is better than Khatami. Ahmadinejad might be a conservative but at the same time he is a nationalist and since he came into power we have seen many changes in Iran's attitude towards Tajikistan and Afghanistan.

In what sense, has the relations between tajiks of afghanistan and iranians improved? has persian nationalism gained momentum in afghanistan?
چــو ایــــــــران نبـاشد تن من مباد
بدین بوم و بر زنــده یک تن مباد
دریـغ است ایــران که ویران شود
کنـام پلنگـــــــان و شیــــــران شود

#24 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:15 PM

View PostSohrab, on 24 January 2011 - 08:03 PM, said:

Wish we had Khatami forever, in his time the relations between us was fantastic. Not long ago, according to a survery overall people in afghanistan had a favourable opinion of iran, but the unwise policies of Ahmadinejad seems to be ruining it.

The power is not led by Ahmadinedjat or was led by Khatemi. The entire power is in the hands of Chomeini and his revolutionair guards. Read wikileaks. Iranian presidents are only puppets.

#25 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:49 PM

View PostParsi_zaban, on 25 January 2011 - 04:42 AM, said:

In what sense, has the relations between tajiks of afghanistan and iranians improved? has persian nationalism gained momentum in afghanistan?

Well, establishing Persianspeaking TV channels, printing books in Persian for all schools in Afghanistan and for ALL UNIVERSITIES, they have some recosntruction works, like ''Saraksaasi'', they push Pashtun influence out of our regions, support Persianspeakers. Why should Pashtuns call Persian speakers as Iranian agents when Iran is not supporting us? These rats have no clue and are highly hypocrites. They are the lap-dogs of ISI and Pakis, running allways under the excuse of Loy Khartoonistan to Pakistan, always inviting foreigners to OUR COUNTRY, always beeing slaves of foreigners and even today, they still have strong ties to those who are responsible for the deaths of Pashtun children, raping of Pashtun daughters and mothers, killing of their brothers and fathers. They have no honour, pride and do not know what ''beeing clever'' means. If they would be smart and clever they would have a historical civilisation, science, art, etc. But they haven´t and arent. This Kakar is the best example. Iranians and Tajiks are our blood and historical brothers. Why Pashtuns run toward Dalkho and fulthy Pathanese monkies while we are not allowed and called as traitors?? I did 1000 times to every Pashtun mother and sister! Who cares. They only deserve death. Now, it´s our turn and we won´t give it up and will defend it with heavey weapons and attacks on their centres! They ate 250 years shit, now let us eating shit.

#26 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:44 PM

Btw, this is the BBC link http://www.bbc.co.uk...ghan_demo.shtml Watch the video.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users