Tajiks Worldwide Community: Why Genocide on non-Awghans are OK but on Pashtuns not: hypocrisy of Pashtuns - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why Genocide on non-Awghans are OK but on Pashtuns not: hypocrisy of Pashtuns

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:52 PM

Dear friends,

maybe you read by yourself many times the hypocritical statements of these uneducated donkey-riding Afghan hounds critizising the ISAF and blowing themself in the centre of a market they killing ''innocent'' :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :angry: Pashtuns, but than I would ask these Afghan hounds why they are such a hypocrite bastards like their filthy fathers and mothers, when they came to non-Pashtuns as beggers, in the right hand a Koran and in the left hand behind their back a knife, to fool us and the world. Why these mfkers are crying for beeing cleansed from the face of this world? That would be good for them. They will see the paradies, have 74 virgine women, live in peace and will be near to God and Arabs. The death will end your sufferings, otherwise you will suffer in the new era under our feets. You won´t have a future more, neither for you nor for your children. I say again, revange is sweet and the ultimate bomb will be your god above your heads!!! What is their problems? I wish them beeing killed to 10 mios and more. Why did they not cried when Taliban Pashtuns killed and cleansed non-Pashtuns, specially Tajiks and Hazaras in Afghanistan? Where are their cries about those genocides? Where are their cries when Kamran Shah, the illigitimate son and a Pashtun mother and a Kurdish father massacred hundred thousand hazaras in the name of Awghools? Where did they criticised their bacha berish hero Ahmaq Khan Gay-Dali Multani when he massacred and killed hundred thousand Indians and Baluchs, or whren Abdurrahman killed 1/3 population of Nuristanis, 65% of Hazaras, or when Mangal, Jaji and Zadran came to Kohistan and killed many people, kiddnapped or drove out? By god, it´s time to take revange. Revange is sweet and it´s our right..not only according to Islam, our own culture, their´s culture, the so-called Khark***wali, but also our and their god give us this right!!! Who cares when filthy bunches of dogs die? We will celebrate this. They should pray to god their ISAF masters their own tribes´ chiefs brought them don´t leave the country otherwise a bloodshed from north to south will start the end of Pigtuns within Afghanistan. Inshallaha, god is allmighty. It was prophecised in the Thora, Koran, Avestan, Weda and in many more books about the devil who rises from the east (Khorasan) at the end of the times to destroy the world but from the east also the ashes of a man will rise to power, a bird, call it al-mahdi, simurgh, vahram gur, matraeya or whatever...he will finish this dog of ahriman and his fellows with the help of a new ''western power''. Right now, the western power is and will remain the ISAF...even if they aren´t, their end will come soon. For every Tajik, 100 Pisstuns will die and go directly to hell, for every Khorasanin tree that cut off, 3 Pashtun children will get sold to Indonesia or Africa, for every destroyed houses, 10 Pashtun women will be our tools or get sold to Africans, Arabs and Jews. Inshallah, god is almightly. He knows everything and see everything. Your sins won´t be ignored. Unite Sunni, Shia, Ismaeli....and kill these ''half-believers''!! Allah u Akbar. Death to every wahabi-salafi bastard!

Now I ask these mfkers again, where did you opened your unwashed mouthes when non-Pashtun got killed to thousands? Where did you condemned the Taliban Pashtun actions? Death to you benamoosa Qaum, death to every Pashtun whereever he is, inshallah. Death to every wahabi-salafi Zai and Khel, death to those dogs who believe only in 50% of Koran and Islam but claim beeing muslims and praise a human, death to Pashtuns!!! Inshallah

When the WWII ended, those who made the biggest mistake on history, their descandants still do not feel they have payed for everything. They still looking for words for at least an apologyze what their ancestors did to Jews and that feeling will remain the next 1000 years. The Osmanian Turks who killed ca. 2 mio. Armenians, today their descandants, are coming close to Armenians and try to apologiyze for the acts what their ancestors did...except the K****madaran Awghans do not think that way...Why? Because they do not want it to do!! They did it because they wanted it. Now, it´s our turn to do the same...1:1 if not 1:100!!!

Please, do me a favour. Correct my grammatical erors and sentences and build an acceptable text from this and send it to me back. I want it to post it on Facebook to show the world the dirty hypocrite faces of these bearded cave-monkies. Do me a favour. Not for me, but for all human, for the American and other nations mothers who send their sons and daughters to sacrify themself for our own, but specially for all Tajiks and Parsispeaking people. I would pray 1000 times for the one who does me this favour, even my heart will pray!

#2 User is offline   Bamiyan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Banned

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:10 AM

This is the biggest load of trash I have read in a long time. I have only just joined this forum because I want to be a part of this community, but is this the kind of crap that you allow to be posted here? its no wonder no one takes this seriously.

#3 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:12 PM

View PostBamiyan, on 19 January 2011 - 11:10 AM, said:

This is the biggest load of trash I have read in a long time. I have only just joined this forum because I want to be a part of this community, but is this the kind of crap that you allow to be posted here? its no wonder no one takes this seriously.

So, you deny the genocids started by Pashtuns non-Pashtuns? You deny the genocids on Tajiks and Hazaras by Taliban Pashtuns and their forefathers, or their land-grabbings and fascist policies the last 200 years? I can smell the fake ''Bamian'' fish here. Uneducated loser, every movement that started against Awghools and the honour of Awghools, began here on Tajikam, be it the name change of Poohantun to Daneshgah or the creation of several new parties for Persianspeakers and particularly for Tajiks. Balkh, Badakhshan...and today the Tajik inhabitet provinces of Kabulistan are in our hands. Go and burst yourself in Kandhaar. If you call that as ''unserious'' than you are the most uneducated person I´ve seen after Kakar, al-Ghaznavid, Awghool4Ever and the rest of the cave-monkies. History is the proof, idiot. Today, everyone will read it and understand the past actions against them. This will be the end of any jewish Zai or Turko-Mongolian dravido-Indian Wardak, Jjaji, Mangal and the other dogs. Why don´t you look on Google Book page or just type in Google ethnic cleansing in Afghanistan on non-Pashtuns.

http://www.dailytime...19-1-2011_pg3_4 :lol: :lol:

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

dear friends,

today I meet some vagabunds who called as as ''traitors who again called Russian to Afghanistan'' :eek: while it was Kharzai and his Pashtunist regime. Here, you can again see the hypocrisy of Pashtuns. You can see their hypocrisy based on Islam. They accept 50% of Islam and 50% of Koran but want to be called as Muslims and Sunnis. Their Taliban and even before them Pahtuns massacred hundred thousand of non-Pashtuns. Been it Kamran Shah, Ashraf Awghan, Abdurrahman Khan, Amanullah Khan the Russian lap-dog or today Gulbuddin and Taliban but than they ask why non-Pashtuns are acting with the ''foreigners'' against Pashtuns. They say, non-Pashtuns had privilegs and were safe, were not forced or harmed to anything. Here, you can again see the filthy Pashtun namakharami and pure hypocrisy, lies, slanderings and idioticy. Of course, we do not speak Pashtu but not because you did not forced your dirty language on us, but because we are superiour to you Pashtuns. We have history, culture, civilisation, a deep and clearly stated root. We are not like you who have 100 different versions of of your own origins. You were oppressing non-Pashtuns, their existence, language, culture and identity. The Taliban era was just the peak of all. Now, not even from our hands, but from the hands of the civilised world you get punished, caught, killed and brought to juistice. The world is not there to wipe you out, the world want you to teach you what it means to be oppressed and ethnical marginalised or beeing killed. Today, 80% of all deaths in your regions are caused by you Taliban bastards self and your foreign masters. We have nothing to do with you or the deaths of your filthy children. We do not care about their dirty wasted birth and life. We just want to live our own life and earn money for our children. If you kill us, we will kill you. For every single non-Pashtun, 100 of you have to pay. No, no, no, no ....you can´t escape. You can run away but U can´t escape. Whatever happens to you, it´s nothing to that what you did in your dirty black history to non-Pashtuns. For sure the day will come when the foreigners will leave, than we will again stand in front of eachother but when this day comes don´t hope for a pardon from our side. We will take revange in the rule of laws of Khark***wali, inshallah. Just wait the foreigners have left the country. Your days and the days of your presence in our lands,homes, houses, grounds, schools, cities, provinces are in count. Your hypocrisy will bring to you the hell and the death. You call cry as long you wish but noone will listen to your words, no one. You did you job, did not want to understand the innocent women, boy, elder man, elder women, girl, young man, except doing everything for your filthy tribalism and damage non-tribalists and non-Pashtuns, now it is you who burn alive, get killed like dogs, get raped 24hs, get searched and killed from 24 000 miles away by just one red button ...and we enjoy it. Harm a Tajik and the Tajik will even hunt you 1000 years after for you action against him. Time don´t forgive you!

Genocids on Hazaras
http://propagandistm...-quiet-genocide
http://kabulpress.or...php?article2104

More than 50 000 Tajiks were killed by Taliban as part of their ethnic cleansing in Kabul region, 100 000 Tajik families (one family have at least 10 members) which make as whole more than 1Mio. souls were driven out and their lands were given to Pashtuns and Kuchi nomads. Their treets were cut off. The

The same way you cut our Khorasan, our trees, you homes, our legs, we will cut off your heads. Inshallah

Ps: A very important remark. Today, these dogs believe that translators in Afghanistan are Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazaras who use the ISAF forces to attack theior dirty villages and cities. While it is not an international secret that neither ANA, nor Germans, Italians or American or any other one take only Pashtun translators to their dirty villages because of their relationship to their dirty tribalic customs, habbits and better language knowledge and they are accepted as Pashtuns by Pashtuns. These k***madaran try to fool themself for calling those translators as Tajiks. K**rem da alqi nane yaka yaka e Pashtun. Who cares. I hope you die to mio. Those bastards are your own people who get payed and examined of any lie, ties to fundamentalists or foreign influece. You cave-monkies ate to much sargin that you lost your brain. Death to you Benamoos mardom. Even me as a member of a foreign military force in northern Afghanistan is every second under an observation.

#5 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:34 AM

Dear friends,

some parasites in the west live under American, Canadian, German etc. well-fare but propagate against the people who feed them. They call the Taliban as resistence force of Pashtuns and specially Tajiks as ''Kulabis'' and ''Samarqandi'' refugees and call them as traitors and will be crushed by ''Awghan'' hounds after the NATO leaves :rolleyes: However, than I want to ask also these dogs why they propagate for Taliban and ISI Pakis and bedouine Arabs and other foreigners but self have no courage or the balls to go to Afghanistan, claim publically the support of Taliban and fight along with them against us. These filthy parasites want to draw their filthy utopic wishes and dreams on those who really get killed day by day to hundreds. TALKING LOUD on the net, that´s what their ghairat and honar came out as beeing. What a unserious people, untrustworthy, pure hypocrisy and much bluffs as their stomack gases. These parasites, if they get catched in the West they will cry like babies and beg for pardon. They really belive that Tajiks will wait for them to get killed. They really believe Tajiks are the same Tajiks who welcomed filthy Taliban Pashtuns to Kabul with opened arms in 1994/95. I say to those parasites. OK, try and see what will happen. We are prepared for you and this time it will goes worser for you. The hell will come even to the stomach of your pregnant wifes, raped daughters, their unborn children and the rest of you Dombdaaran.

What is your opinion on them?

Anti-Tajik sentiments in Afghanistan by Pashtuns
http://e-ariana.com/...4B?OpenDocument

Arif Noorzai, the tribal affairs minister, recently said that Mullah Omar was alive and active in rallying his supporters for an anti-US resistance. Gulbuddin Hekmatyar too is reportedly shoring up anti-US and anti-Tajik sentiments amongst the eastern Pashtun for such a jihad.

Afghanistan is seeming to become a melting pot, as the individual customs from particular ethnic groups are being added as national traits of Afghanistan. The term Afghan was originally referred to Pashtuns in the middle-ages and the creation of the Afghan state was originally intended to be a Pashtun State but later changed including non-Pashtuns in the state as Afghans. Today in Afghanistan, a cultural melting pot is occurring where different Afghanistan ethnic groups are mixing together to build a new Afghan ethnicity composed of preceding ethnicities in Afghanistan today, ultimately replacing the old Pashtun identity which standed for Afghan. With the churning growth of persian, many ethnic groups, including de-tribalized Pashtuns are adopting Dari Persian as their new native tongue. Many ethnic groups in Afghanistan tolerate each other, while the Hazaras and Pashtun conflict was notable, and often claimed as a Shia-Sunni conflict instead of an ethnic conflict, as this conflict was carried out by the Taliban. The Taliban which is mostly ethnicly Pashtun, has gained Anti-Pashtunism across non-Pashtun Afghans. Pashtun-Tajik anti-sentiments have lingered about but are more much more mild. Reason for Anti-sentiments are the criticism of Tajiks (for either their non-tribal culture, cultural rivalry in Afghanistan) by Pashtuns and Taliban (mostly composed of Pashtuns) Criticism by Tajiks. There have been rivalry between Pashtuns and Uzbeks as well, which is likely very similar to the Kyrgyztan Crisis, which Pashtuns would likely take place as Kyrgyz(for having similar nomadic culture), rivaling with Tajiks and Uzbeks (of sedinentiary culture), despite all being Sunni Muslims.
[edit] Brazil
http://en.wikipedia....iki/Melting_pot

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users