Tajiks Worldwide Community: 25th Bahman - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

25th Bahman Solidarity marches for the Egyptian and Tunisian people on 25th Bahman

#21 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:37 PM

as we talk more people are joining the demos all around the country. there are reports of demos in shiraz, esfehan, mashhad, rast, and kermanshah.
چــو ایــــــــران نبـاشد تن من مباد
بدین بوم و بر زنــده یک تن مباد
دریـغ است ایــران که ویران شود
کنـام پلنگـــــــان و شیــــــران شود

#22 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:50 PM

View PostParsistani, on 14 February 2011 - 07:03 AM, said:

Dear people,

before htting eachother´s head you need first to walt toward a conclussion that both side accepts. Sit down and talk about your worries and see where you can co-working and where not. The current regime in Iran have it´s positive and negative sides. The negative sides are present in nearly all medias. Killing or imprisoning of raped and innocent women instead of the guilty one, sharp punishments against small ''crimes'', threaten journalists, controlling the medias etc. The positive side is they fight against drugs, criminalism as whole, the imperialists and capitalists, they have established the most intelligent heads in the entire ME, their system is working, the country have a strong defense ministry and is aware of it´s outside enemies and many other points. The only solution is to sit and discuss all the problems with eachother. Iran is not Tunesia or Eghypt. Iran has another mentality. Since the palavi era, the country´s regim have adoptet a religous-military mentality. By going out to the streets you will just bring more damages to the poor and innocent people. Iran´s gov is hard that even US can not break it. A change have to come from the system self, not from the population. The population have not the strenght.

Dear parsistani, the simple fact is that overwhelming majority of people in iran do not want IR.

#23 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jHdWLADkC6E#at=12

#24 User is offline   Arash Tehrani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:54 PM

View PostParsistani, on 14 February 2011 - 03:03 PM, said:

A change have to come from the system self, not from the population. The population have not the strenght.

If the population sits idly by, the system will think the population is happy. Even when the population DOES voice their disagreement, as they have time and again in these 32 years, the system ignores it and pretends everything is fine. People DID have hope for reform within the system. They elected Khatami for two terms, and during all those 10 years, all the reform propositions from his cabinet (who had the majority of the Majles) were blocked by the Guardian Council. In 2009 they tried again with Mousavi, but the regime showed that it had no interest in the will of the people. Only the will of its like-minded minority.

It has become abundantly clear that the system is not willing to change by itself. They have forced us into action. If we do not have the strength, then we will just have to find the strength. People are tired. The president of Turkey, Abdullah Gül, is visiting Iran today. Hopefully, they will feel too embarrassed in front of their civilized Turkish guests to order the Basij into behaving in the same barbaric manner as in 09. If not, they will prove to the world yet again that they have no shame.
Mohareb

"If anything, this video proves that Iran is democratic."
- Qizilbash, the king of IQ

"Democracy has just become a slogan these days but i never fell for it."
- The golden quote from Qizilbash, the King of Kings of thinkers

"Ahmadinejad is not a know-it-all."
- Qizilbash states the obvious

#25 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:12 PM

Let´s see what will happen and these days will bring to Iranians. I also hope that the right of everyone is accepted and that the gov stop playing the religious card, specially against the youth.

#26 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:09 PM

You didnt do a damn thing today

I wish they had let Firouzabadi bring his tanks in but its looks like they are giving you another chance.
Based on what my father told me, your "sabz" thugs are beating up anyone with a beard in Tehran.
I have decided to start growing a beard from today onwards just to spite you chauvinistic takfiri mohareb traitors

Just look at the "alamdaran" of your movement.
My family intimately knows both Karroubi and Moussavi because they from the same regions as my parents. Karroubi is from Lorestan like my mother and Moussavi is from Azerbaijan like my father.

First let me tell you about Moussavi.
Moussavi comes from a merchant family originally from khameneh and my grandfather knew his father. Moussavi's father was a tea merchant who mainly operated out of Tabriz but his main source of income and the main source of his wealth was "nozool" (Usury). He would lend money to impoverished Tabrizis and charge exorbitant interest rates. At that time, he was one of the only people in Tabriz who engaged in this dirty business and my grandfather and the other members of the Tabrizi Qizilbash community (in addition to many other Tabrizis) never accepted invitations to visit his residence in Tabriz because the food at his house was not Halal.
This brings us to the fact that Moussavi is a haramzadeh.

There are two ways of becoming a haramzadeh
1. Being born out of wedlock.
2. Being raised on haram bread.

Moussavi is definitely the second type of Haramzadeh and perhaps even the first type as well.

Now, lets talk about Karroubi.

The city he is from (Aligudarz) is one of the three major Qizilbash centers in Lorestan (alongside Azna and Pol-e-dokhtar) so my family is intimately aware of their family.
They themselves are not qizilbash; they are settled people from the actual village of Aligudarz
The sardsir (summer quarters) of my mother's tribe is near aligudarz.
He comes from a long line of corrupt clerics who capitalized on the superstitions of poor nomads and their lack of knowledge about din and mazhab. His father was famours for charging large sums (usually in the form of sheep and other goods of kind) in order to perform "miracles" and to heal sick people. This was all of course a sham that he used to amass a large fortune.
The city of Aligudarz itself is very tiny since most of the local people are nomads but the Karroubis nonetheless have a huge mansion that still stands in that city. This mansion was, of course, built through defrauding poor illiterate nomads.

These two haramzadehs are the leaders of your movement
Now compare these two men with Ahamdinejad who drives a 30 year old car, lives in a small apartment in the south of Tehran and who had his wife pack him food so that he would not use Iranian state funds to pay for meals during his trip to the UN.
This is the difference between our groups.
Have some shame.

I dont need this government; I am not a sundis-khor.
My father was studying in the US when the revolution happened and he came back to Iran at the behest of my grandfather to fight the Iraqis. He didnt need to do that.
He joined the Pasdaran to fight the Iraqis. He fought for 6 years and he lost his favorite cousin and many other close and distant relatives and he went deaf in his left ear.
He left the Pasdaran right after the war and he never asked them for a cent. He never received anything from the revolutionary guards except for daily rations.

So now you California-iroonis who never did a damn thing for this country think you have greater claim to this country that we do?

Do you think we are just gonna walk away and let you do whatever you want?
Sometime when i have some time on my hands, i start going through my dad's album from the war and when i see the faces of those shohada, i think , khoda give me victory or give me death, because i wont compromise with you traitors on a single point.
THERE WILL BE NO COMPROMISE
Either we will kill all of you or you will kill all of us and god can decide who was right.

I am sure that this is the government Shah Ismail would have wanted if he were alive today. I am sure Ismail would have been a Sepahi and a Pasdar. I want what Ismail would want.
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#27 User is offline   Arash Tehrani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:50 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 14 February 2011 - 10:09 PM, said:

I want what Ismail would want.

That's because you are stupid.

You don't live in the 16th century. Stop thinking like you do.
Mohareb

#28 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:22 PM

What has changed since the sixteenth century?

I don't mean superficially; I mean, what has really changed about the human condition since then?

We are all born, we live a short time and then we die.
As it has always been.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#29 User is offline   Arash Tehrani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:11 AM

Well, for the past 100 years, we haven't been too fond of kings. You might have noticed that minor detail.
Mohareb

#30 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:29 AM

26 bahman....

http://www.facebook....k=wall&filter=2

ps. it seems there were around 400-500 thousand people out in tehran alone.

#31 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:31 AM

TEHRAN: Kotak Khordane Yek Basiji

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=hiUWmwrc5ok

#32 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:35 AM

View PostParsistani, on 14 February 2011 - 08:12 AM, said:

Let´s see what will happen and these days will bring to Iranians. I also hope that the right of everyone is accepted and that the gov stop playing the religious card, specially against the youth.

Parsistani jan,

IR and their supporters = Pashtun taliban terrorist in afghanistan
both are cancers that need to wiped out, no matter how high the price.

#33 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:50 AM

View PostParsi_zaban, on 15 February 2011 - 07:35 AM, said:

Parsistani jan,

IR and their supporters = Pashtun taliban terrorist in afghanistan
both are cancers that need to wiped out, no matter how high the price.

You are 100% right but their support for Taliban is because of the neo-capitalist US there. USRael threat also Iran as it is part of the ''axe of evil''. Remember, how they entered Irak....with lies, slanders, insultings, manipulations etc. The Iranian government just defend it´s interests in the region. It´s not like they always supported Taliban. In fact, Iran is the worsest enemy of them. But what can another (green) leaderchip bring us? More support for non-Pashtuns in Afghanistan? Military and political aid to destroy our enemies??? If that is the thing you have my support.

#34 User is offline   Arash Tehrani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:38 AM

Your choosing of side based on how it will affect support to Afghanistan is a bit selfish, don't you think, Parsistani? The most important thing here is the will of the Iranian people, who want democracy. To be honest, this regime has been sending too much aid left and right, and neglected its own people. They have funded reconstruction projects in Lebanon, and funded Hezbollah and Hamas while Iranians have to have 2 jobs just to get by, and spend half their salaries on fuel. It spends too much time thinking about regional agendas and interests, and too little on improving the lives of its own citizens. Iran has become what it hates. It's the Middle Eastern version of USA. It criticizes other countries for meddling in Iranian business, but claims credit for the uprisings of Egypt and Tunisia and encourages them. If any other country speaks about Iranian internal affairs in the same way Iran buds its nose in others, the Majles doesn't even blink an eye before labeling them imperialist and Zionist agents of US and Israel.
Mohareb

#35 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:15 PM

The change in Iran is very important for it´s neighbours, of course I am a bit selfish. But I do not reject the right of Iranians for their democracy feelings. That´s their right and I support them, as long it is legal (means without coups or violence where innocent people die). I guess the entire world wish a free Iran, free from pedophiles, from Mullahs and Imams who sell children and women to Arab worlds, who support terrorists in the Arab world etc. Of course.

#36 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:10 PM

View PostArash Tehrani, on 14 February 2011 - 07:11 PM, said:

Well, for the past 100 years, we haven't been too fond of kings. You might have noticed that minor detail.

You missed the point

I was talking about the essence of the human condition
The human has not and will not change.
We are mortal beings and that is the ultimate bottom line

Bakhtiari Proverb

#37 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:14 PM

View PostParsi_zaban, on 15 February 2011 - 02:31 AM, said:

TEHRAN: Kotak Khordane Yek Basiji

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=hiUWmwrc5ok

You munafiq pigs have no regard for Iranian blood

We will avenge Sana Jaleh and Mohammad Mokhtari.
I have no idea why we are bot responding in kind but I assure you that we will avenge them hundred fold.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#38 User is offline   Arash Tehrani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:17 PM

Humans are always changing. What humans want and value today is not the same as yesterday. Yesterday, men believed women are too dumb to vote. Now they don't. Along with different ways of thinking comes different demands for how society, indeed the human condition, should be. In India, people are indoctrinated to accept that they are born into castes, and if they belong to a lower caste, they should not use their intellect to study and become successful, because it would violate their caste. So they believe even though they might have the potential, they should not use it and get a job as a sweeper. This is in today's world unique to India and their cultural sphere. If ideas about how society should function differs from region to region, then it certainly does in different times as well.

Today is not yesterday, and tomorrow is not today.
Mohareb

#39 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:23 PM

View PostArash Tehrani, on 15 February 2011 - 03:17 PM, said:

YOU will avenge them? YOU killed them! If anything, we should avenge them!

lol, let the forum clown have his moment.after all it is khamenei and ahmadinejad they idealize!!!!!

Posted Image

#40 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:28 PM

View PostParsistani, on 15 February 2011 - 01:50 AM, said:

You are 100% right but their support for Taliban is because of the neo-capitalist US there. USRael threat also Iran as it is part of the ''axe of evil''. Remember, how they entered Irak....with lies, slanders, insultings, manipulations etc. The Iranian government just defend it´s interests in the region. It´s not like they always supported Taliban. In fact, Iran is the worsest enemy of them. But what can another (green) leaderchip bring us? More support for non-Pashtuns in Afghanistan? Military and political aid to destroy our enemies??? If that is the thing you have my support.

you can be sure secular iran will change the tajik situation by 180 degrees.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users