Tajiks Worldwide Community: Dostum´s personal Homepage - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dostum´s personal Homepage Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:47 PM

http://generaldostum.com/

:lol: :lol:

Look, how he is trying to defend himself when he is asked about the ''Convoy of Death'' (Allah-u Akbar) :lol: In his own eyes, he is the most powerful man in Afghanistan and son of Afrasiab :lol: what a freak.

#2 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:51 PM

MonkeyZoyas
Posted Image

''Gn.'' Dostum has an eye on them :D
Posted Image

I will attempt to address the many media generated controversies about me with timelines and linkages to correct information. Below is the truth behind some of these bizarre rumors.

The Convoy of Death Myth - Newsweek, New York Times and The Guardian

To begin I would like to offer a detailed timeline on the events described by many as the “Convoy of Death”, an alleged massacre by my men and U.S. Special Forces members during the December 2001 Taliban surrender. A number of exotic allegations by nameless, faceless people were featured in Newsweek, The New York Times, The Guardian and in a semi fictional documentary made by Jamie Doran. Since none of these people have ever chosen to contact me or publish the facts, I am pleased to offer them on this site for the first time.

Crushing a Looter With A Tank

My life and career as Afghanistan’s most experienced and powerful military commander should not be without controversy. Journalists and writers often try to find examples, hooks or dramatic examples to establish my character. Unfortunately my career in the military has not given many journalists access. Probably the most egregious example of embellishment was Ahmed Rashid’s book, The Taliban in which he insists he was an eyewitness to the gore left behind by a tank crushing a looter. The fanciful concept is that I ordered a looter tied to the tracks of tank and then driven around the courtyard of Qali Jangi. Those familiar with the physical layout know this to be impossible since the orderly rose garden and parade areas are not used by armored vehicles. But more importantly it is Ahmed Rashid himself who admitted that he never saw this happen. When directly questioned on the dates, exact viewpoint and other details, Mr. Rashid admitted that he had heard this story but had not witnessed it. He promised to apologize publicly for this embarrassing breach of journalist standards, but he has not and his book continues to be sold as non-fiction.

Brutal Warlord

I am often referred to in the media as “a brutal warlord.” The term brutal and warlord are not intended to be complimentary, but disparaging. I have always operated either at the behest of my constituency or with the agreement of whatever form of Afghan government existed the time. I think that in Afghanistan’s long violent history, my role of the largest single military entity has been engaged in warfare, but my use of the military has resulted in peaceful resolution of disputes. I will expand on these in the coming weeks to better communicate how power comes from political support not from force. I have always used political negotiations as my first line of attack, backed up with the full impact of an armed response if needed. Democratic, constitutional power will always replace the gun.

Drugs

I have no desire or interest to profit from illegal activities. I also support the efforts of the world to eliminate the cultivation of poppies and marijuana from Afghanistan.

Links with Russia, Uzbekistan, Iran, etc

I am an Afghan with Uzbek ethnicity who grew up during times of Soviet influence in my country. My ancestors are Turkic by ancient origin. I endeavor to maintain cordial relations with all of our neighbors, who reciprocate. I have a strong relationship with the country of Turkey and the United States and look forward to engaging the world community in the future of Afghanistan. Iran aided the United Front against the Taliban before 9/11, as did the United States through Ahmed Shah Massoud and other Afghan notables. My singular goal is the right of every Afghan to choose his government in a constitutionally protected and secure environment.

CIA

The United States was eager to exploit their assets in the region after 9/11. The assassination of Ahmed Shah Massoud by al Qaeda and the death of Abdul Haq were examples of Afghans who paid for their loyalty to the CIA and America. I have never been favored by the U.S. State Department and it was the Department of Defense that finally insisted that the CIA support my efforts to defeat the Taliban in late 2001. My relationship with the CIA is documented in a number of books and I supported their small teams until the fall of Mazar i Sharif. They were not disappointed in our efforts but the government of the United States soon began to marginalize the accomplishments and sacrifices of the many commanders like Ismail Khan, Fahim Khan, Mohaqiq, others and myself who defeated the Taliban. In their efforts to remake Afghanistan I feel that the influence of expatriate Afghans who had not stayed during the tough times overshadowed the grass roots desires of Afghans hungry for self-determination. While I have no current relationship with the CIA, I encourage their efforts to fight terrorism and remove the scourge of al Qaeda from our region.

Relationship with President Karzai

Many stories exist about my contentious role with the elected President of this country. I supported President Karzai during his earliest days, but I strongly disagreed with a non-federal structure (like that of the United States or Iraq) in which regions have control over their affairs but align under a single state. We still see the fallout from this unfortunate decision. In the recent elections President Karzai saw the error of this and invited the ethnic and regional players to join an inclusive government. I campaigned vigorously for his re-election and am proud that my constituents delivered 45% of the final votes that elected President Karzai back into office. We applaud this, but we continue to respectfully demand that all Afghans be represented fairly and equally. I will continue to lobby, fight and labor to make sure that the people of the north, women and minorities are always included in our government.

:lol: :lol: :lol: He call himself as liberator and compare himself with Rostam :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dostum-Talib conversation

#3 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:37 AM

The Uzbeks of Afghanistan are the last of the turko-mongols

They are a people who have not been tainted by the vodka-based trash pseudo-culture that the Russians injected into Central Asia. They have retained their ways.

When i look at them i cant help but be reminded of Timur Barlas and Mohammad Shaybani.
Dostum fits well within that tradition.
Dostum reminds me of Timur and Genghis in many ways; whether its his looks, his heavy-drinking or his cruelty.

I may not like him but i do admire him.
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:43 AM

He is already called as ''Timur of Moderne Days''. Just Timur was not a traitor. I wrote a comment on his page yesterday, I guess on the article above and made clear Tajiks and Uzbeks are not enemies but other people are and it seems it was later deleted. Dostum is maybe a warlord and very cruel but I like him very much. He know what he wants and ask only one time if he was understood. He also could be a good president for Afghanistan, in opposition to Terrorist Pashtuns.

#5 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:01 AM

He is worse than any Pashtun. Saying Dostum is better than Pashtuns is like saying Ahmad Shah Durrani did more damage to Iranians than Genghis and Temor. Dostum caused more damage to us Tajiks than anyone in the last 30 years and if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have been defeated by the Taliban in the mid 1990s. In fact, he was so ruthless and anti-Tajik that when the Taliban invaded Mazar, The Tajiks paraded and cheered for the Talibs.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#6 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:03 AM

He is a backstabber and is dependent on others (puppet of many countries). Qizilbash aziz, what fascinates you about this criminal that makes you admire him.

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:07 AM

Dear Gul Agha,

Djingis Khan and his descandants, including Timur, were maybe in many ways ruthless but he was a civilised man, including the Mongols under Djingis Khan. Djingis Khan was provoked by the Turkic slaves of Choresmia (Mohammad II). Of course, he like his followers killed more than 27 mio. people but at the same time they supported Tajiks and Iranians in general when they became Persianated. Without their help, maybe we would speak today Turkic or Arabic like it was happened to 5 Mio. Anatolians and 1.2 Mio. Aserbaidjanis. Tajiks became vezirs and even Generals among Turkic slaves and remnants of Turko-phone Tocharians of Tashkurgan and Kashgar. Dostum is maybe a ruthless person and not really trusthworthy, but he has learned from his own mistake. Before pointing on others, we need to show our own faults (f.ex. Malik Shah Palavan who sold himself to Junbesh or some of our own Ismaelis, Panjsheris, Kohistanis and Qizilbashs). Dostum does not see any dangerous to the northern people, only to Pashtuns. He took the power from the barbarian tribes in Samangan and Shiberghan, forced many back to their original life style and took stolen lands from immigrant Pashtuns and gave it back to the real inhabitents of Samangan. I support 100 times Uzbek than a filthy Pashtun. Uzbeks, no matter which mentality they have, will remain in that region and if you fear them than you will fear them always ...because they just and simple will stay there ...but Pashtuns are on moving and their traces will get erased from history. And not to forget that Uzbeks are part of Khurasanian culture and civilisation and speak mostly Tajiki.

he was so ruthless and anti-Tajik that when the Taliban invaded Mazar, The Tajiks paraded and cheered for the Talibs.

From where do you have that? Where is it documented? I want to read it to believe it. As far I know, only Kabuli people (TAJIK) were open armed welcomed the filthy lap-dogs of Khels and Zais and Jees and Ibns.

#8 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:36 PM

View PostGul agha, on 19 February 2011 - 05:03 AM, said:

He is a backstabber and is dependent on others (puppet of many countries). Qizilbash aziz, what fascinates you about this criminal that makes you admire him.

I perhaps didnt phrase that properly but i did say that i dont like him

I do, however, admire what he represents and that is the tradition of Turko-Mongol Warlordism.
I dont hold his actions against him because he is an Uzbek warlord and he is simply staying true to who he is.

Again, I want to reiterate the assertion that i dont approve of what he does.
However, I must admit that he arises a certain nostalgia within me.

He is emblamatic of a simpler era when Uzbek and Qizilbash (many of them your fellow Qarachorlus) duked it out in the steppes of Turkmenistan.
The Uzbek-Qizilbash wars were the most beautiful part of our post-Ismail history because in none of our struggles were we more in the right (Haq) and our enemy more in the wrong (Baatel).
They simply wanted to raid and pillage and we wanted to stop them.

Just as an artist needs a canvas, we need worthy foes.

What would Ali Qoli Khan Shamlu have been without the Obaidallah Khan Ozbak?
He would have been nothing.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#9 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:57 PM

View PostParsistani, on 19 February 2011 - 06:07 AM, said:

Dear Gul Agha,

Djingis Khan and his descandants, including Timur, were maybe in many ways ruthless but he was a civilised man, including the Mongols under Djingis Khan. Djingis Khan was provoked by the Turkic slaves of Choresmia (Mohammad II). Of course, he like his followers killed more than 27 mio. people but at the same time they supported Tajiks and Iranians in general when they became Persianated. Without their help, maybe we would speak today Turkic or Arabic like it was happened to 5 Mio. Anatolians and 1.2 Mio. Aserbaidjanis. Tajiks became vezirs and even Generals among Turkic slaves and remnants of Turko-phone Tocharians of Tashkurgan and Kashgar. Dostum is maybe a ruthless person and not really trusthworthy, but he has learned from his own mistake. Before pointing on others, we need to show our own faults (f.ex. Malik Shah Palavan who sold himself to Junbesh or some of our own Ismaelis, Panjsheris, Kohistanis and Qizilbashs). Dostum does not see any dangerous to the northern people, only to Pashtuns. He took the power from the barbarian tribes in Samangan and Shiberghan, forced many back to their original life style and took stolen lands from immigrant Pashtuns and gave it back to the real inhabitents of Samangan. I support 100 times Uzbek than a filthy Pashtun. Uzbeks, no matter which mentality they have, will remain in that region and if you fear them than you will fear them always ...because they just and simple will stay there ...but Pashtuns are on moving and their traces will get erased from history. And not to forget that Uzbeks are part of Khurasanian culture and civilisation and speak mostly Tajiki.

From where do you have that? Where is it documented? I want to read it to believe it. As far I know, only Kabuli people (TAJIK) were open armed welcomed the filthy lap-dogs of Khels and Zais and Jees and Ibns.

Baradar, There is simply no way to argue that Pashtuns are or were more cruel than the Mongols/Uzbeks

I do take your point that we are, today, culturally closer to Uzbeks than to Pashtuns but i dont see how that has anything to do with nearly a millennium of genocidal Turko-Mongol expansionism

Pashtuns may have settled some lands in Northern Afghanistan (and they must be evicted) but the Turko-Mongols settled millions of square kilometers of land in Central Asia.
One thousand five hundred years ago, there was not a single Turk in central asia and look at the situation today.

I do not dislike them partly because a portion of our cultural identity derives from them and partly because i believe in the notion of the survival of the fittest.

Pashtuns are generally a non-expansionist people and the only real period of consistent Pashtun imperial expansionism was from 1747 to 1761.
The period of Pashtun settlement expansionism was probably from about 1880 onwards (although there were some pashtunification going on in modern-day NWFP before that time)

Pashtun expansion may have an exaggerated prominence because of its recency but it is almost negligible in both scale and scope in comparison to historical Turk-Mongol expansion. The two are simply on entirely different orders of magnitude.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#10 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:34 PM

The Turko-Mongolian people do not expansion more. They are there. The earliest Indo-Europeans who are attested had close contacts with Turko-Mongolians. They were maybe our ethnical enemy to a time, for a short time, but were never such as Pashtuns are. The Pashtun expansionism is reality. Not all Pashtunspeaker are of original Pashtun origine. Majority of Swatian are non-Pashtuns but they are Pashtunized and make today a part of the original hybride Pashtuns, a mix of Tibetans, Huns, Sveta Huns, Indians, Turks, Mongols, Arabs, Jews etc. Today, if you go to Kabul, they have bought lands and everywhere in Kabul they have their restaurants. They are an existing threat to all Afghanistan and Central Asia.

#11 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:24 AM

View PostParsistani, on 22 February 2011 - 07:34 AM, said:

The Turko-Mongolian people do not expansion more. They are there. The earliest Indo-Europeans who are attested had close contacts with Turko-Mongolians. They were maybe our ethnical enemy to a time, for a short time, but were never such as Pashtuns are. The Pashtun expansionism is reality. Not all Pashtunspeaker are of original Pashtun origine. Majority of Swatian are non-Pashtuns but they are Pashtunized and make today a part of the original hybride Pashtuns, a mix of Tibetans, Huns, Sveta Huns, Indians, Turks, Mongols, Arabs, Jews etc. Today, if you go to Kabul, they have bought lands and everywhere in Kabul they have their restaurants. They are an existing threat to all Afghanistan and Central Asia.

I actually dont think we were ever really enemies with the Turks

We worked together most of the time and it was the Turco-Persian tradition that came to gain ascendancy all across the Muslim world.
I admire the Turko-Mongols the most out of all our neighbors.
They neither have the cowardly frivolous pseudo-culture of the Indians or the lethargic, lazy culture of the Arabs.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#12 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:38 AM

denying Turkic expansion is hilarious. Pan-Turkism and The Turkic expansion is a greater threat to us than the Pashtun threat. Pashtuns only threaten us in a few regions inside Afghanistan today while Turks are active in every Iranic state and region, even Tajikistan. Turks removed and completely wiped out our culture from most of Central Asia while Pashtuns were influenced by us and many of them were Persianized. Samarkand and Bukhara are losing their true identity, Uzbeks are chanting Guney Turkestan in Afghanistan and claiming everything us theirs, Uyghurs in China are trying to take over Tashqurghan, Uzbeks are weakening Tajikistan and Turks are trying to divide Iranians.

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:29 AM

Pan-Turkists have only wet dreams. They are not even accepted in Turkey. Uzbeks are nothing. Their military is nothing, their politics is nothing and their claims are nothing. You still lve in a world related to the 12th century. Those days are over. Filthy terrorist Pashtuns are the real threat and need either to get wiped out from our region or pushed back to their mountains and caves and mine the border to them.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users