Tajiks Worldwide Community: watch this video (talaban Massacre innocent civilians just for fun) - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

watch this video (talaban Massacre innocent civilians just for fun) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cELRYVoj1jI&feature=related Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   jamal Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:58 PM

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#2 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:17 PM

Yeah, that´s what Awghaniat or ''Pashtuniat'' means. Tribalic culture. Typical for Psahtuns and their history, fake identity, fake name and fake language. For 800 years ago, the Turks of the sub-continent knew why they called the Awghans as ''stupid fake Turks'' and ''doll-witted''.

Ps: welcome to the forum. We appreciate your presence here, my brother.

@ rest of the world

Can you as a member of the civilised world live together with such creatures? ....support desintegration of Afghanistan into two state, a future Khorasan, the new glory of Central Asia and a new state as a bufferzone between the evil and good where the 3rd world war will begin and end there!

#3 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:49 PM

Atleast they are primarily killing other Pashtuns unlike the insurgents in Iraq who mainly attacked other groups

I say let them kill each other
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:55 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 25 February 2011 - 10:49 PM, said:

Atleast they are primarily killing other Pashtuns unlike the insurgents in Iraq who mainly attacked other groups

Thumbs up!

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:28 AM

View Postقزلباش, on 25 February 2011 - 10:49 PM, said:

No qizilbash bro, they are killing the others equally. In this attack in jalalabad they have killed persians too. The attack in Baghlan a few years back which killed dozens of school kids, teachers, other members of the public, MPs such as mustafa kazimi was another example of their brutality against us. awhile ago pari posted a video that showed the taliban attracts nato attacks on tajik villages(the biggest one happend in Farah). If they capture a police from national army or police, they release him if he is pashtoon but kills if the officer is not pashton.

#6 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:19 AM

No, they behead everyone. In Kandhaar, Zabul, Khowst, they kill erveryone who works for Afghanistan and thus against them. But to 90-95% the victims are Pashtuns. The ANA send today only Psahtun soldiers to Pashtun villages, mostly. But as I meantioned it many times we need to come a part from these pigs. Once we are not more part of this filthy Awghanistan we will take our revange in the khark***wali style.

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:18 PM

Watch to this shemale motherfucker Terrorist Pashtun and former Guantano prisoner

In Khar gapa-e khod ra ein namedana. Yak Jahil o ahmaq.

#8 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:53 PM

I guess what is important here is the intent
If they had wanted to specifically target non-pashtuns, they wouldnt have carried out the attack in Jalalabad

We dont have anything to worry about as long as the attacks primarily occur in non-persian areas and as long as the victims are primarily non-persian.
It even offers us some minor demographic benefits.

However, I am worried that these sorts of attacks will lead to an exodus of Pashtun refugees to the Persian areas of the country (e.g. Kabul).
We need to make sure that this does not happen.
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#9 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:07 PM

There are no places for these god-damned people. Kabul can´t host more immigrants from eastern and southern Afghanistan or even from Pakistan.

#10 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:44 PM

do you guys have any videos of the taliban pre 2001 and their fightings against the mujahideen? parsi or gul agha might have access to these videos more than the others.

#11 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:48 PM

Taliban didn´t fought against the Mujaheddins. The Hazaras, Uzbeks and Tajiks welcomed the dogs, except some militias in the NW, possibly caused by Massud himself to f*** Dostum and his men. I have an archive but didn´t uploaded anything. But you could visit Youtube and look for PersianTriangle

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:18 PM

masoud and the whole jamiat was part of the mujahideen.

#13 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:19 PM

can you upload them? and how is the quality of those videos on youtube? are they good and meaningful?

#14 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:32 AM

Quality is not good. However, actually you can find everything on youtube you want. Just take the following as an example Click Here

#15 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:09 PM

View PostParsistani, on 09 March 2011 - 08:32 AM, said:

Quality is not good. However, actually you can find everything on youtube you want. Just take the following as an example Click Here

Thanks parsi, but they are not of use to me. something in English please. i sufred the google, i didnt find much interesting.

#16 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:16 PM

http://www.facebook....id=117843686140

http://www.youtube.c...ser/TajikVision

Have fun

#17 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:54 PM

thanks, i will watch and see if i can find anyting good.

#18 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:03 PM

Sohrab, let´s go again back to north where they beaten a woman.

http://www.amnesty.o...eban-2010-08-16

#19 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:51 AM

^^^i think it might be an old news, i posted something similar awhile back. the taliban are getting stronger by the day, they control teritories in north, influence is something and controling is soemthing else.

#20 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:55 AM

Don´t worry. We will have night raids and bombing their villages. We won´t let these dogs taking over. Do you have Facebook?

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users