Tajiks Worldwide Community: What percentage of paktia province are tajiks? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What percentage of paktia province are tajiks? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   jamal Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:08 PM

Is any one Here in this form from Gardiz city or paktia province who could tell me how many tajiks live there i know that Gardiz city and 14-15 surrounding villages are tajik i am not shore but I think three districts one called Nahrin (not BAGLAN PROVINCE ) and i am not aware of the other two names

#2 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:16 PM

10% to 15%. No census ever made.

#3 User is offline   jamal Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:57 AM

View PostParsistani, on 25 March 2011 - 05:16 PM, said:

10% to 15%. No census ever made.

thans u r wright their has been no census in those provinces, and according to made-up census Kabul has 60% pashtoons 25% hazara 15% tajiks and others

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:08 AM

View Postjamal, on 29 March 2011 - 11:57 AM, said:

thans u r wright their has been no census in those provinces, and according to made-up census Kabul has 60% pashtoons 25% hazara 15% tajiks and others

That Kabul has 60% Pashtun population is a propaganda. Taliban sought to dominate Pashtuns in Kabul province by giving Tajiks homes and lands to Pashtuns but they failed. Kabul was always the key to deilusionze Pashtuns from their identity...making their women to our sexual toys and bearing with them Persianspekaing Haramians or confusing them with their ethnicities. Kabul (Tajikistan) was always the rule. Today, an AwghanMellati is responsible for all the ''official'' censuses. Compare the sources of MMRMD with that of NGOs you will see that they differ in numbers at least to 30%. In some regions where Tajiks are more than 60% the institute never use the ethnical percentage but always use the number of it´s speakers knowing that many non-Pashtuns among Pashtuns speak also Pashtu. Kabul was always a Tajik city and province. The city hosts 80% of the entire province population and Tajiks numbers in the city is about 60%, followed by Hazaras and Pashtuns. No matter what kind of sources Pashatins today use and play let them. Their number decreases from day to day, their language dies out and their life get worser and worser...from day to day. Nothing will change reality. Tajiks are dominant in the entire Kabul valley but Pashtuns try to break that by bringing refugees and Kuchis there. 15% for Tajiks you took out of your back. If Kabul would had so much Pashtun population ...so why they have so much Tajik fathers? Why they are all Persianspeakers if they self are not Tajiks? There is a small minority who can claim beeing Pashtuns and who are Pashtuspeakers. Every other non-Pashtuspeaker is not a Pashtun. That´s clear like sun and earth.

#5 User is offline   asif1986 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:40 PM

View PostParsistani, on 29 March 2011 - 12:08 PM, said:

Their number decreases from day to day, their language dies out and their life get worser and worser...from day to day.

Why is it only thier numbers are decreasing when its known fact that afghanistan has one of the highest fertility and population growth rates in the world

#6 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:59 PM

View Postasif1986, on 29 March 2011 - 03:40 PM, said:

Why is it only thier numbers are decreasing when its known fact that afghanistan has one of the highest fertility and population growth rates in the world

Are you serious or just wanna make fun about the stillbirthes or the harsh barbarian violences against children? Uzbekistan and Pakistan have a very strong birth, Iran have a strong birth, but Afghanistan don´t have such a thing. The fact that the economical and social situation of the state is so bad makes it even harder. 2 of 5 children die under 7 years.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users