Tajiks Worldwide Community: Pashtuns in the ANA have close ties to Taliban and ISI - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pashtuns in the ANA have close ties to Taliban and ISI

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:53 PM

Pashtun Soldiers Join the Taliban - The Afghan Army Disperses and Pashtun Soldiers Join the Taliban
Afghan army near collapse due to ethnic discrimination

Last Tuesday Italian Defence Ministry reported the death of the 36th Italian soldier in Afghanistan. The declaration of the Italian Defence Ministry stated that on 18th January this year, in a terrorist attack at the combined Italian and Afghan army base in the Bala Murghab District of Badghis province, a low ranking officer of the Italian army was killed and another was seriously wounded.

But at the funeral of Luca Sanna in Italy, news spread that the soldier’s death occurred at the hands of an Afghan colleague. Italian Prime Minister, Mr. Silvio Berlusconi, announced at a press conference, “This news is really tragic for our people because our youth, who are in Afghanistan to help the Afghan people, are now being attacked and killed by members of the Afghan army who are also our colleagues.”

He added that an emergency meeting of the Italian parliament may be called regarding this issue, and provided the Italian parliament consented, all Italian soldiers would be withdrawn from Afghanistan immediately.

Italian opposition parties in a separate declaration have demanded that the government to take immediate practical measures for withdrawal of Italian troops from Afghanistan. Four thousand (4000) Italian soldiers are in Afghanistan. Most are settled in the Herat provinces, Badghis and Farah. These declarations disclose that there is no need to jeopardize the lives of our soldiers for the sake of a government which doesn’t have the support of the Afghan people and is led by a violator of human rights and chooses identified terrorists for his cabinet.

In this context, the Daily United of Italy disclosed in an article about the considerable influence of the Taliban soldiers in Afghan army, “The Taliban extremists use their influence in the Afghan army with ease and force them (Afghan troops) to carry out terrorist attacks against their foreign colleagues”.

This is not the first time that members of foreign troops in Afghanistan have been attacked by their Afghan counterparts. In 2010, at least four attacks were carried out by members of Afghan police and army against foreign troops which killed seven.

On the other hand, Mewati – one of the Italian reporters who recently returned from Afghanistan – stated in a televised interview, “Those army personnel who are Pashtun by ethnicity have close contacts with the Taliban groups and they never fight against the Taliban in the battlefields.” He added that he had interviewed soldiers in South and South-west Afghanistan in units that included both Pashtun and non-Pashtun soldiers.

He stated, “the soldiers who belong to other ethnicities, (non-Pashtun), have been attacked and killed by their colleagues several times.”

In some cases, it has also been reported that some Pashtun soldiers of the Afghan army pass on secret information about the Afghan army to the Taliban.

Additionally, when the Taliban arrest Afghan army personnel, Pashtun soldiers are released while the non-Pashtun are killed. Cases of discrimination by Pashtun soldiers against other ethnic service members have been reported regularly by international media. Pashtun soldiers in Afghanistan enjoy more privileges like additional holidays and in some cases enjoy exceptionally high salaries.

The continuous process of discrimination in the Army and the defection of Pashtun soldiers to the Taliban overtly or covertly, indicates the collapse of the Afghan army is not far.
http://kabulpress.or...hp?article51745

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:13 PM

i think tajiks should quit this army asap, they shouldnt put their lives in line to be lost, leave the pashtons to fill their place.

#3 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:29 PM

View PostSohrab, on 03 April 2011 - 06:13 PM, said:

i think tajiks should quit this army asap, they shouldnt put their lives in line to be lost, leave the pashtons to fill their place.

ANA is a Tajik constitution! What are you talking?? Where is the difference between the Taliban and a Tajikless ANA? Such statements are not qualified. That´s maybe why Ishraq attacked you. Think carefully what you say. I know what you mean but take a deep look on things from an objective view.

#4 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:41 AM

View PostSohrab, on 03 April 2011 - 12:13 PM, said:

That is a terrible idea

The ANA provides military training and access to hardware; it is safe to say that the faction which constitutes the largest fraction of the ANA will be in a very favorable position in any future civil war.

The anglophones say "practice makes perfect" and we say "کار نیکو کردن از پرکردن است"
Military power doesn't come out of thin air.

Anyhow, I've read that most of the ANA units stationed in Pashtun areas are ethnic Pashtuns and so casualties will be primarily confined to that ethnic group.
Even if we do take some casualties, we should carry on.
We also have the aphorism "گل تا نسوزه گلاب نمیشه"; so burn a little, its not too bad.

You will not truly believe in a cause until you've bled for it.
If you really wish to preserve your beautiful Khorasani way of life, you must bleed for it.
You will never love your ethnic brethren until youve watched them die in your arms

Most importantly, you will never know god until you know death.

We must not think of our enemies as obstacles, we must think of them as our canvases; the canvases on which we will paint our beautiful vision for the world with our blood.
Dont avoid war unless it endangers the existence of the nation.
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:30 PM

Dear Parsi and Qizilbash, If the present ANA was something like Shori Nezar of Ahmad Shah Masould and army of Ismail Khan(especially Masoud's forces), then yes i would have agreed with you 200%. They were credible, battle tested, powerful, had a vision and direction etc. But what about ANA? a drug adicted army, high desertion rate, no motivation, no proper discipline, they cant even function without ISAF/NATO, if they(isaf and nato)withdraw ,the taliban will take over from them, in such a situation it is best for us to leave it, let the pashtons kill each other.

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:31 PM

by the way, welcome back qizilbash, it was only me and parsi in the forum lately, even admins are absent.

#7 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:42 PM

Thanks Sohrab, Its a pleasure to be here.
Ive been extremely busy lately; i wish i could visit more often.

To be honest, i feel guilty whenever i spend time on the internet. My father always says that i should only do three things: prayer, study and exercise. If feel as though i am betraying him every time i do other things. What i like about this forum is that spending time here somewhat resembles research and so i can, perhaps disingenuously, rationalize my being here in my own mind.

As for the topic; regardless of the quality of the army, at the very least, it will give us access to hardware and some basic training.
Although i do think that there can be political avenues for the Persians of afghanistan to gain access to hardware if the need emerges. If we manage to forge closer political ties between persian communities in Afghanistan and the iranian government, I can assure you that the IRGC loves to shower its friends with hardware. This is especially because the IRGC owns much of the armarments industry and so essentially would be channeling money back to itself by giving weapons to foreign entities.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#8 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:05 PM

Sohrab, what are you talking about? You do not even have a clue what ANA actually means. Come on. ... some idiots told you about drugs in the ANA and you do it´s something unusual. Get up, Afghanistan is right now up to standing on his own feets. The same problems Germans, French, etc had .. all of them. Your problem is you have no hope and so don´t see any future ... that´s sad ..

#9 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:18 PM

View PostParsistani, on 08 April 2011 - 03:05 PM, said:

Sohrab, what are you talking about? You do not even have a clue what ANA actually means. Come on. ... some idiots told you about drugs in the ANA and you do it´s something unusual. Get up, Afghanistan is right now up to standing on his own feets. The same problems Germans, French, etc had .. all of them. Your problem is you have no hope and so don´t see any future ... that´s sad ..

Perhps things are bad that i dont see hope, do you blame me? Dont I know what ANA mean? it is afghan national army, the same name that you hate. secondly, this army is composed of all ethnic groups, the tajiks might have more share, but they are not the only one, so you cant say it is a tajik establishment unlike ismail khan's forces and shorai nezar which was purely tajik. the west have spent bilions of dollars on the army but yet they see it as hopeless, even the then foreign secratry of the UK david milaband said that the gov will collapse and ANA wont be able to defend the gov in 24 hours if the nato withdraws. the Nato is spending bilions to persuade the taliban to make peace but the taliban are showing middle finger, why? because they know they are strong and nobody can do anyting about them including the ana which will collapse if nato withdraws,.

#10 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 April 2011 - 07:37 PM

ANA is the follower of the Mujaheddins. Unlike the Mujaheddins, the ANA get real training and real military skills. Those claims have political reasons. If americans fucks Pashtun whores in south and eastern Afghanistan than they have to explain the reason behind their staying. Do you really think non-Pashtuns will allow some dirty dravidian bastards to rule over us??? We will cut their small p**s and v***s off ...this time, it will our time and we will fuck every Pashtun motherfucker that look only 1% Panjabilike. If you think non-Pashtuns fear the whores so why are they forming themself in addition to ANA, their Arbakis, their regional combatants? We know where the problem is and how much the prize is and we will take it in our own hands. It does not mean collaps but war, a long and hard war in which Ku***madarZai will pay with their blood and give us the right to draw our own borders and defend them. The problem here is that YOU will fear the war and will hide yourself somewhere where you can joy life. But we as true sons of Khorasan will give our last drop of blood. Inshallah. Unfortunately, you won´t be alone there. Like you, there are at least 1 mio people.

#11 User is offline   sharipanjab Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:50 PM

View PostSohrab, on 05 April 2011 - 11:00 PM, said:

Dear Parsi and Qizilbash, If the present ANA was something like Shori Nezar of Ahmad Shah Masould and army of Ismail Khan(especially Masoud's forces), then yes i would have agreed with you 200%. They were credible, battle tested, powerful, had a vision and direction etc. But what about ANA? a drug adicted army, high desertion rate, no motivation, no proper discipline, they cant even function without ISAF/NATO, if they(isaf and nato)withdraw ,the taliban will take over from them, in such a situation it is best for us to leave it, let the pashtons kill each other.

salam
There is some truth to your assertion only because of the high infiltration rate of Talib sympathizers and the distrust of ISAF/NATO towards the ANA. As Parsistani has noted, access to training, weaponry and tactics are positive for Tajik who seek to defend themselves against illegal rule, regardless of the source.

#12 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:15 AM

ANA is dominated and controlled by Tajiks thanks to Fahim Khan and Besmillah Khan. There might be Pashtun soldiers in the ANA and the only purpose they are recruited is for them to fight against the Taliban since no Tajik or Hazara is willing to risk their lives. the drug addicts are amongst these Pashtun divisions in the army. The special forces and the ministry's intelligence bureau also belongs to us.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#13 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:43 PM

View PostParsistani, on 08 April 2011 - 02:37 PM, said:

If americans fucks Pashtun whores in south and eastern Afghanistan than they have to explain the reason behind their staying. Do you really think non-Pashtuns will allow some dirty dravidian bastards to rule over us??? We will cut their small p**s and v***s off ...this time, it will our time and we will fuck every Pashtun motherfucker that look only 1% Panjabilike.

Kill it before it kills you

گفت دانایی که: گرگی خیره سر

هست پنهان در نهاد هر بشر!

لاجرم جاری است پیکاری سترگ

روز و شب، مابین این انسان و گرگ

زور بازو چاره ی این گرگ نیست

صاحب اندیشه داند چاره چیست

ای بسا انسان رنجور پریش

سخت پیچیده گلوی گرگ خویش

وی بسا زور آفرین مرد دلیر

هست در چنگال گرگ خود اسیر

هر که گرگش را در اندازد به خاک

رفته رفته می شود انسان پاک

وآن که با گرگش مدارا می کند

خلق و خوی گرگ پیدا می کند

در جوانی جان گرگت را بگیر!

وای اگر این گرگ گردد با تو پیر

روز پیری، گر که باشی هم چو شیر

ناتوانی در مصاف گرگ پیر

مردمان گر یکدگر را می درند

گرگ هاشان رهنما و رهبرند

اینکه انسان هست این سان دردمند

گرگ ها فرمانروایی می کنند

وآن ستمکاران که با هم محرم اند

گرگ هاشان آشنایان هم اند

گرگ ها همراه و انسان ها غریب

با که باید گفت این حال عجیب؟...

Bakhtiari Proverb

#14 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:27 PM

View PostGul agha, on 14 April 2011 - 04:15 AM, said:

ANA is dominated and controlled by Tajiks thanks to Fahim Khan and Besmillah Khan. There might be Pashtun soldiers in the ANA and the only purpose they are recruited is for them to fight against the Taliban since no Tajik or Hazara is willing to risk their lives. the drug addicts are amongst these Pashtun divisions in the army. The special forces and the ministry's intelligence bureau also belongs to us.

Not only the special forces, but also all the air force, 90% of the staff, the armoured infanterymen and even the restauratioin battalions. Sohrab should rethink his comment. All those comrades do not trust Pashtuns. Every Pashtun bastard in the ANA is today under the eyes of at least 4 other non-Pashtun soldiers.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users