Tajiks Worldwide Community: Bin Ladeen is dead - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bin Ladeen is dead Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:58 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen, osama bin ladeen is dead:

Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has been killed in an American-led operation in Pakistan, US President Barack Obama has announced.

In the latest pictures from Abbotabad, a town just 60 miles from the Pakistani capital Islamabad, flames are seen rising from a building that was the apparent target of the raid.

It is thought Bin Laden had been living in a $1m villa in Abbotabad.

He was reportedly asked to surrender by US forces before he was shot.

Pakistani television stations have broadcast what they say is a confirmed photograph of the bloodied face of the world's most wanted man after he was killed.

In the last few minutes, David Cameron has been speaking from Downing Street, saying the news would be welcomed across the country.

"It is, I believe, a massive step forward," he said.

Earlier, President Obama confirmed in a news conference: "I can report to the American people and to the world, that the US has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden."

The US president said he was briefed about a possible lead to the whereabouts of the the world's most wanted man and mastermind of the September 11 attacks in August and last week appproved an operation "to bring Bin Laden to justice".

"A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties," President Obama said.

The body of Bin Laden - who fled the US-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 - was recovered by US officials from the compound in Abbottabad, northwest of Pakistan, where he had been hiding.

President Obama said: "After a firefight they killed Osama Bin Laden and took custody of his body."

A US official told reporters that the corpse was being handled in accordance with Islamic customs.

Sky News' chief correspondent Stuart Ramsay said: "I am told that this happened in an attack on a house at 1.30 in the morning Pakistan time. The house has been cordoned off."

It was not clear how long Bin Laden had been staying at the compound.

Reuters quoted a US official as saying a son of Bin Laden's and two other adults were also killed in the raid.

US citizens welcomed the news with hundreds of people gathering outside the White House and in New York's Times Square.

Sky's US correspondent Robert Nisbet said: "We seem to be building a picture that this was very well thought through. Obviously the president was informed every step of the way.

"It appears to have happened a few days ago with final confirmation coming today."

President Obama spoke to former president George W Bush and former President Bill Clinton before announcing Bin Laden's death.

President Bush said it was a "momentous achievement".

"The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done," he said in a statement.

President Obama also warned that "al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks" against the US.

"The death of bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date in our nation's effort to defeat al Qaeda. His death does not mark the end of our effort," he said.

The US state department issued a worldwide travel alert to all US citizens warning of an "enhanced potential" for US citizens to be targeted.

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:59 AM

that is a fantastic news.

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

i am surprised that nobody is here to comment today.

#4 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:29 PM

He was a useless creature.

He never led from the front and all his operations had no clear objectives besides killing random people.
He showed no admirable qualities.

But, he did play his part, as we all do.
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#5 User is offline   jamal Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

next on the line Mullah Omar. that would be the day

#6 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:38 PM

Interesting, did anyone expect anythng else that Bin Laden was hosted by Pashtuns? All his guards were Zais and Khels, supported and provided with weapon by the ISI Pashtun members, former Paki generals. The same Bin Laden used the daughter of Mulla Omar Awghan as shield against the Seals ... what an ''ironiy''. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:21 PM

^^^^ Are you sure it was Omar's daughter?

#8 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:14 PM

It was Omar´s daughter. Her and Osama´s daughter was later asked if the killed person is USB. She was present when her Arab aday was killed... got an head-shot.

#9 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:33 PM

View Postjamal, on 04 May 2011 - 07:23 AM, said:

next on the line Mullah Omar. that would be the day

Why would that change anything?
Bin laden has some clout and financing abilities that alqaeda lost with his demise.

Mullah omar is completely expendable. He probably sits around all day with a blanket on his lap.
He was a field commander at one point but now he is what we call a "heyf e nan", a waste of bread

PS. I don't think mullah omar's daughter was there. Parsistani probably likes to think that they also found ghenghis khans mother in osama's bedroom along with Timur's sister and Karzai's aunt.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#10 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:09 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 05 May 2011 - 12:33 AM, said:

Why would that change anything?
Bin laden has some clout and financing abilities that alqaeda lost with his demise.

Mullah omar is completely expendable. He probably sits around all day with a blanket on his lap.
He was a field commander at one point but now he is what we call a "heyf e nan", a waste of bread

PS. I don't think mullah omar's daughter was there. Parsistani probably likes to think that they also found ghenghis khans mother in osama's bedroom along with Timur's sister and Karzai's aunt.

I´m sure KharZai´s sister was there lol but I won´t wish that the children or mothers of civilised Djingis Khan and Timur would be there. Beside that, they lived for 800 years ago.

#11 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:20 PM

View PostParsistani, on 06 May 2011 - 08:09 AM, said:

I´m sure KharZai´s sister was there lol but I won´t wish that the children or mothers of civilised Djingis Khan and Timur would be there. Beside that, they lived for 800 years ago.

I am glad to hear that you dont have irrational hatred for Chengis and Timur. Khorasanis in Iran tend to dislike them.

I have to say that i admire them greatly; a large part of the beauty Khorasan comes from the Turko-Mongol tradition. I admire the central asian turks the most out of all our neighbors. I cant imagine Khorasan without them.
They have a beautiful, pure way of life.

What did they in the past is inexcusable but we must remember that they came at the will of god and now they are an integral part of us all.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#12 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

Of course they were cruel but they were also civilised people who promoted and adoptet our identity. It´s even wrong to call them as ''Mongols''. Many people think only about the slaughters they brought but not what the positive aspects of their rule was.

http://jawedan.com/%...C%D8%A7%D9%86-1 Read that

#13 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:28 AM

View PostParsistani, on 06 May 2011 - 10:01 AM, said:

Of course they were cruel but they were also civilised people who promoted and adoptet our identity. It´s even wrong to call them as ''Mongols''. Many people think only about the slaughters they brought but not what the positive aspects of their rule was.

http://jawedan.com/%...C%D8%A7%D9%86-1 Read that

You would be interested to know that it was only after the ghaznavi turks that Persian took over as the main court language. Even under the Iranian Buyids, the court language had been arabic.
btw. Great video. Thanks.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#14 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:15 AM

Persian was the main language even under the Saffarids and their followers of Sistan, the Ilyazids of Kerman and Mekran, the Samanids of Balkh and Bukhara, Farighunid of Samangan and Shiberghan, the Afshins, Barmakids. The Tahirids had two language. Persian and Arabic, but Arabic played an importer role to them because of it´s link to Islam and Koran. Ghaznavids were by far no Turks. In fact, they became after the second, lately after the third generation Persians/Tajiks. They all married Persian women of the Dehqan class. Once the child was half half, than 3/4 Persian and than fully Persian. Under Mahmud, Persian was already in their dreams, Persian was their sense for culture and language, civilisation and management. That´s why they had no any idol of Turkic background or even Islamic background. They claimed beeing descandants of Sassanians and Samanids.

#15 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:29 AM

Now we know why Kharzai fired Saleh - Afghanistan's former intelligence chief says Pakistan's then president Pervez Musharraf angrily rejected Osama hideout tip

Osama bin Laden death: Afghanistan 'had Abbottabad lead four years ago'

Afghan intelligence believed Osama bin Laden was hiding in an area close to Abbottabad four years ago – but no action was taken after the claim was furiously rejected by Pakistan's president, Afghanistan's former intelligence chief has said.

Agents working for the National Directorate of Security (NDS), the country's intelligence service, worked out that the world's most wanted man must be inside Pakistan proper, rather than the semi-autonomous tribal areas, as early in 2004, Amrullah Saleh told the Guardian.

He said they believed Bin Laden must be there based on "thousands of interrogation reports" and the assumption that Osama – "a millionaire with multiple wives and no background of toughness" – would not be living in a tent.

"I was pretty sure he was in the settled areas of Pakistan because in 2005 it was still very easy to infiltrate the tribal areas, and we had massive numbers of informants there," he said. "They could find any Arab but notBin Laden."

Their intelligence became more precise in 2007 when they believed he was hiding in Manshera, a town a short distance from Abbottabad where the NDS had identified two al-Qaida safe houses.

But the former spy chief said that Pervez Musharraf, then president of Pakistan, was outraged at the suggestion that Bin Laden was hiding in such a prominent part of the country.

In a meeting with Musharraf and Hamid Karzai the Pakistani president became furious and smashed his fist down on the table. "He said, 'Am I the president of the Republic of Banana?'" Saleh recalled. "Then he turned to President Karzai and said, 'Why have you have brought this Panjshiri guy to teach me intelligence?'"

He said Karzai had to intervene as Musharraf got increasingly angry and began to physically threaten Saleh.

Afghanistan's former top spy – who has long been a hate figure in Islamabad among officials who believed he was implacably anti-Pakistani – also said he had no doubts that Mullah Omar, the leader of the Taliban movement, was hiding in a safe house owned by the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), the Pakistani spy agency, in the city of Karachi.

"He is protected by ISI, General Pasha [Lieutenant-General Ahmad Shuja Pasha, director-general of the ISI] knows as I am talking to you where is Mullah Omar and he keeps daily briefs from his officers about the location of senior Taliban leaders, simple," he said.

Saleh was speaking to the Guardian soon after addressing a rally of several thousand Afghans in Kabul organised as a show of strength of what he called Afghanistan's "anti-Taliban constituency" who are alarmed at the prospect of peace talks with insurgents.

The killing of Bin Laden, who was sheltered by the Taliban regime in the 1990s, has prompted heady speculation that an "end game" to the 10-year conflict is now at hand, with the Afghan government and the Taliban-led insurgency striking a deal.

But "deal making" were dirty words to the crowd gathered in a huge tent in Kabul lined with banners saying "We didn't vote for Karzai to make deals" and "Don't sacrifice justice for dealing".

Speeches were interrupted several times by chants from the crowd of "Death to the Taliban! Death to the suicide bombers! Death to the Punjabis!" – a reference to the protesters' view that the Taliban are under the control of the ISI.

Saleh is a burly and comparatively young man who earned the respect of the CIA during his sometimes brutal leadership of Afghanistan's intelligence service. He received a rapturous reception from the flag-waving crowd when he marched into the tent

Saleh lambasted Karzai for calling the Taliban disaffected "brothers".

"They are not my brother, they are not your brother – those are our enemies," he declared, to cheers.

Saleh warned the government that his movement would not remain content with peaceful demonstrations if Karzai did not change course. Later he told the Guardian that if Karzai "sold out in order to bring the Taliban" there would be no choice but to "rise up".

"We have been exposed to a lot of weapons, it is not very difficult to resort to fighting and create influence," he said.
http://www.guardian....abbottabad-lead

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users