Tajiks Worldwide Community: Discussion on Pak-Afg relation - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Discussion on Pak-Afg relation

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:27 PM

This proud Pashtun Paki man is very smart and he knows where the problem lies... he says clearly the problems of Afghanistan is situated primerly in Afghanistan. The promlem was always in Afghanistan. Always non-Awghans were called as enemies

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:40 PM

View PostParsistani, on 12 May 2011 - 09:27 PM, said:

This proud Pashtun Paki man is very smart and he knows where the problem lies... he says clearly the problems of Afghanistan is situated primerly in Afghanistan. The promlem was always in Afghanistan. Always non-Awghans were called as enemies

i dont agree with the bullshit tanai was spreading, why should afghanistan be blamed? and in this discustion there was no talk of non pashtuns vs pashtuns.

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:40 PM

by the way, it was a good video you posted.

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:45 PM

Of course he is right. Awghans are the cause. Show only one point where Awghans are not the reason for Talibanism, wahabism, salafism, Khark***wali culture??? You know that and I know that. Even those Pakis are ethnic Pathans. Who are those filthy Pashtuns in the government? Our yesterday´s enemies and allies of ISI, Taliban, Arabs and hundred other foreigners. Panjabis are good in f*** Pashtun mothers and bearing with them Urduspeaking Panjabi Jee ''Pashtuns'' who drop their tribal Khark*** wali culture and adopt at least a civilised culture and mentality. Pakis have every right to fight Awghanistan. Awghans call Americans for attacking Pakistan while these dirty Awghans are the corn, the reason for all the misery, killings etc -->Taliban/Pashtuns->Khark***wali culture/identity. They have also every other right to f*** these Awghans and their leaders, including KharZai, who still reject the Durandline question as a official border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:09 PM

Tanai didnt mean any of the above what you say.

#6 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:02 PM

He talked abt the Durandline or at least mentioned it and even if he did not called everything by it´s name every educated person will understand his words and could be able to think around the corner. Taliban is not a Paki product!

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okINhKTwZgs&feature=

Look to this video part 1 and 2. If not Tanai called it directly so at least ISI chief operater does.

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:03 PM

View PostParsistani, on 13 May 2011 - 09:02 PM, said:

He talked abt the Durandline or at least mentioned it and even if he did not called everything by it´s name every educated person will understand his words and could be able to think around the corner. Taliban is not a Paki product!

The only thing he said which made sense was about durand line, apart from that he was talking rubbish. and you know what, he siad about durand only once and that is it.

#9 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

View PostParsistani, on 13 May 2011 - 09:10 PM, said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okINhKTwZgs&feature=

Look to this video part 1 and 2. If not Tanai called it directly so at least ISI chief operater does.

i couldnt open it, is it a correct link?

#10 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:14 PM

by the way, tajiks, other ethnicities and their leadership are respecting pakistan's sovereignty , but pakistan is still their enemy number one, while pashtons dont recognize paksitan's territorial integrity and they are considred friend by pakistan. i cant unserstand this.

#11 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:04 PM

View PostSohrab, on 14 May 2011 - 01:03 PM, said:

The only thing he said which made sense was about durand line, apart from that he was talking rubbish. and you know what, he siad about durand only once and that is it.

What is rubbish??? Can you explain that? Btw, just copy the link and paste it on your www box.

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:07 PM

View PostParsistani, on 14 May 2011 - 03:04 PM, said:

What is rubbish??? Can you explain that? Btw, just copy the link and paste it on your www box.

everything he said was rubbish. he was basically siding with paksitan for no good reason. the host asked him what the international community should do to address pakistan's demands, he simply side stepped that question and didnt answer it.

#13 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:08 PM

the second video doesnt play.

#14 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:11 PM

copy and paste!!! It does play. I can use it...copy the link and paste it

#15 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:12 PM

View PostSohrab, on 14 May 2011 - 06:07 PM, said:

everything he said was rubbish. he was basically siding with paksitan for no good reason. the host asked him what the international community should do to address pakistan's demands, he simply side stepped that question and didnt answer it.

Read again what he said. 80% of his saying were correct. The problems are wild barbarian Khark***zaia Pashtuns and their tribal fake identity and their fake claims.

#16 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:17 PM

View PostParsistani, on 14 May 2011 - 06:12 PM, said:

Read again what he said. 80% of his saying were correct. The problems are wild barbarian Khark***zaia Pashtuns and their tribal fake identity and their fake claims.

in the first video,he didnt say a single thing to make sense apart from once reminidn us of durand line. if i have missed anything you kindly tell me here.

#17 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

i did copy and paste, both in the address bar and in google, but the link is missing, perhpas you can post the second video here like the first video.

#18 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

Click hier

there is not only one video of the same track. Mostly you will find the video uploaded by 5 or 10 different users.

#19 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:38 PM

@Parsistani, you have totally lost me with the second video. What the second video says has nothing to do with your and my discussion. We were mostly talking about what Tanai said. Can you tell me once again what was his main points that were good?

By the way, the second video and rubbish of Zaid Hamid. Another typical pakistani who sees Afghanistan through the channels of Pashtuns and nothing else. What he said was mostly rubbish.

#20 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:43 PM

He spoke good things and rubbish things. Many of his sayings are correct.

I am talking with you about Tanai ... not the scond video and btw, the secnd video have 2 parts.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users