Tajiks Worldwide Community: Friends, I need your help. - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Friends, I need your help. Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:58 PM

View PostParsistani, on 19 May 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

Well, those regions are today gone to ribalist immigrants. That´s why we can´t claim on Kandahar or entire Zamindawar (Hilmand) and and thus are not part of a new and modern Khorasan (see the current map I created and the last map). We have to exchange Qizilbashs from southern Afghanistan with Pashtuns from northern Afghanistan. We should chose Pashtuns who live in regions where they can be a threat to us, such as Chahar Dareh in Kunduz. Replacing Pashtuns from their and settling Qizilbashs from south. The lands the Qizilbashs have in the south either they sell to Pashtun nomads or they destroy it. What it had or was it does not count, except for some historical regions where I would even support the power of weapons. The current situation like Kandahar make us giving up this region and in the sake of Tajiks, our ancestors and our freedom we will accept that. Once, I was even against that. But one need to see everything through an objective umbrella and understand or accept the current situation.

Lets focus on the bigger picture.
What do you think of the articles I posted?
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#22 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:19 PM

I like them all. They all are written by Danshmanda e maa Farsian

#23 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 May 2011 - 05:58 AM

10 articles have been written on Tajik wikipedia over the past 3 days. I cant say its good but its better than before.
we are now 699 away from the 10,000 threshold.

By the way, if you dont think this is a big deal, think again.
I remember when Farsi Wikipedia hit 100,000 articles roughly a year ago, it was good times.
The closer you get to these thresholds, the faster the articles start pouring in.

If you wish to participate please use this tool.
http://www.lexilogos..._conversion.htm

This isnt just some numbers game.
Its about intellectual sovereignty. Do you want Tajikistani youth to learn their history and culture from your pen or the pens of others?

Bakhtiari Proverb

#24 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:34 AM

By the way, you also have the option of using the Latin version of Tajik wikipedia if you want avoid the Cyrillic

But i advise against against it; you'd be missing out on a valuable learning experience.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#25 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:51 PM

There are more Tajiki articles than Pashto articles on wikipedia. I believe we should write up some of the articles in latin too because most Tajiks in Uzbekistan only know how to read in latin.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#26 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 May 2011 - 11:27 PM

View PostGul agha, on 22 May 2011 - 02:51 PM, said:

There are more Tajiki articles than Pashto articles on wikipedia.

Oh, in that case, forget about writing articles.
Come down to my place and we can have some lamb liver kabob with nan and doogh.
/sarcasm

Its irrelevant.
By the way, Persian surpassed Arabic in today's assessment.
We are currently in 24th place.
http://meta.wikimedi...t_of_Wikipedias

Inshallah we will catch the Ottomans next :D

Bakhtiari Proverb

#27 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:19 AM

No my point was that even Tajiki which is separate from mainstream Persian wikipedia has more articles than Pashto.

#28 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:33 AM

View PostGul agha, on 22 May 2011 - 07:19 PM, said:

No my point was that even Tajiki which is separate from mainstream Persian wikipedia has more articles than Pashto.

Baradar e aziz, my point was that Pashto is not our yardstick.
My point was that it doesnt matter how many articles Pashto does or doesnt have.
Why even bring up Pashto, or any other language for that matter?

I have noticed that this forum is very Pashtuncentric and, frankly, I dont understand it.
I understand that they constitute a threat to our interests in afghanistan but we mustn't preoccupy ourselves with it.

I came to Tajikam to discuss Tajik issues.
When i go to my uncle's house we dont spend the whole time talking about his neighbors!

Khob, nazaret dar moredeh maghalati ke man entakhab kardam chist?

Bakhtiari Proverb

#29 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

As you can see Qizilbash Gerami, this forum has not much active users. Majority are readers. You can get more people for your support when you announce it on facebook. In this forum, only Gul Agha, possibly Sohrab Jan, Khorasani, Superiour, Farangis etc. are very good in writing, while other´s like me are not as good as these people writing articles. Unfortunately, there are, including me, not much active Users here.If we write in Tajik wikipedia it´s important to cover all Tajiks and their regional differences. Which Tajiks lived how and when under whom. That means making clear that the history of Tajiks are diversed.

#30 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:34 PM

View PostParsistani, on 23 May 2011 - 01:06 PM, said:

As you can see Qizilbash Gerami, this forum has not much active users. Majority are readers. You can get more people for your support when you announce it on facebook. In this forum, only Gul Agha, possibly Sohrab Jan, Khorasani, Superiour, Farangis etc. are very good in writing, while other´s like me are not as good as these people writing articles. Unfortunately, there are, including me, not much active Users here.If we write in Tajik wikipedia it´s important to cover all Tajiks and their regional differences. Which Tajiks lived how and when under whom. That means making clear that the history of Tajiks are diversed.

I unfortunately dont have Facebook.
But I appreciate your suggestion and perhaps we can have someone do this on Facebook.

I typically try to avoid controversial topic on wikipedia. However, i dont really understand why you would want to stress diversity; arent we aiming for unity?
Parsistani, I know that i talk alot about Qizilbash issues on this forum but when i meet non-persians I always introduce myself simply as a "Persian". Nothing more and nothing less. I am even opposed to the very term "Tajik" because i consider it divisive.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#31 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

Of course it is. But we need to work for both terms. It should be made clear that Tajiks are just CA´s Persians that became devided in the 18th centuries and every community had from then on his own history till today. Now, in 2011, we Persian-speakers turn again to eachother. It will take some more time but at the end we will be united again.

#32 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:04 PM

The articles you posted are good but I will add a few more to your list in the coming days.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users