Tajiks Worldwide Community: How to make the forum more attractive? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to make the forum more attractive? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:50 PM

Dear friends,

now having this version of our beautiful forum for 2 years? we need some changes. I asked myself how to make the forum more attractive that more people can join us, specially Persian-speaking brothers and sisters. Please, feel free to add your opinions on it. There are many good forums on the net. Maybe we should copy some of their lay-outs here on Tajikam?

#2 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:27 PM

Its nice the way it is. Focusing more on tajik culture rather than pashtun bashing might help as well.

#3 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:17 PM

It´s not a question of bashing but a question of organization and identity. Most people are blinded with the word ''Afghan''. There, Pashtuns played a very good role while at the same time the Pashtuns have their own forums too where only Psahtuns are. An ''Afghan'' forum has per day 1400 visitors due the national identity, same as a Pashtun forum, but a Tajik forum due it´s ethnical identity, have 60 visitors a day. We need to change our policy here dramatically and base everything only on our culture, history and language in our society. We can talk about non-Tajiks as well but in a relation that they don´t become the main topic. If Pashtun bashing would be a reason that this forums has less active users than Tajik bashing would be a reason that Pashtun forums don´t run or run but that is not the case.

#4 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:23 PM

View PostParsistani, on 27 May 2011 - 09:17 AM, said:

It´s not a question of bashing but a question of organization and identity. Most people are blinded with the word ''Afghan''. There, Pashtuns played a very good role while at the same time the Pashtuns have their own forums too where only Psahtuns are. An ''Afghan'' forum has per day 1400 visitors due the national identity, same as a Pashtun forum, but a Tajik forum due it´s ethnical identity, have 60 visitors a day. We need to change our policy here dramatically and base everything only on our culture, history and language in our society. We can talk about non-Tajiks as well but in a relation that they don´t become the main topic. If Pashtun bashing would be a reason that this forums has less active users than Tajik bashing would be a reason that Pashtun forums don´t run or run but that is not the case.

If think you should consider directly inviting people through facebook or some other social networking tool.

The key is to build momentum and once you get a reasonably membership base, the momentum will sustain itself.
هیچ وقت به خدا نگو یه مشکل بزرگ دارم
به مشکل بگو من یه خدای بزرگ دارم

Go tell the wolves that although the father has been killed,
The father's gun is with us still
Tell them that although all the men of the tribe have been killed,
There is a young boy in the cradle still

Bakhtiari Proverb

#5 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 May 2011 - 05:09 PM

View Postقزلباش, on 27 May 2011 - 04:23 PM, said:

If think you should consider directly inviting people through facebook or some other social networking tool.

The key is to build momentum and once you get a reasonably membership base, the momentum will sustain itself.

First we need a complete turn up or inside out to start from zero. Our main policy (90%) should be to support and promote Persian-speaking unity, culture and language. The rest can be used as discussion on not to us related issues, such as Durand Line, our Hazraa brothers or whatever.

#6 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:14 PM

View PostParsistani, on 27 May 2011 - 12:09 PM, said:

First we need a complete turn up or inside out to start from zero. Our main policy (90%) should be to support and promote Persian-speaking unity, culture and language. The rest can be used as discussion on not to us related issues, such as Durand Line, our Hazraa brothers or whatever.

I agree but i would prefer if we maintained the current pseudo-intellectual atmosphere.
It would be very easy to expand the forum by bringing in teenage girls who post about nail polish and clothes but what would that really accomplish?
The forum would be flooded with nonsensical material that wouldnt further the causes we care for.

I visited HazaraNetwork last weekend and i was very impressed with the size of membership they have there.
I even found an Iranian Qazalbash on that forum.
http://www.hazaranet...iles_memberList

Perhaps the key to their success lies in the fact that they have member profiles and thereby generate a tighter-knit sense of identity
This is the only forum that I am currently a member of and frankly its gets kinda boring in here, especially with Sohrab and Nader gone.
inshallah ill join HazaraNetwork sometime next week and see how i am received.

It think we should consider setting up member's profiles and see how that goes.

Bakhtiari Proverb

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:28 PM

We also need to change the name of the forum. With the time by promoting our culture, language and identity we can establish a Tajik lobby. Once we are succesful here we will catch everyone of them. Names like Bakhtarzameen or Kabulistan should be used. In our articles we can mention as much as possibe the name Tajik. We will manipulate them through education in their subconscious

#8 User is offline   قزلباش Icon

• PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:33 PM

It think a good start would be if we didnt let forum die for a day or two every time I have an exam.

where is everyone?
Where are the Panjsheris, the Kabulis, the Heratis, the Badakhshanis, the Balkhis, the Khojandis, the kulabis, the samarqandis, the bukharis?
Why is that this forum's currently active membership consists of 2 afghanistani qazalbash persian, 1 iranian qazalbash persian and 1 kabuli persian?
I think we desperately need to broaden this forum's appeal.
We literally have four active members and you want to start a lobby?

I have been here for nearly a year and i have yet to exchange a word with a single samarqandi or tajikistani.

Bakhtiari Proverb

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users