Tajiks Worldwide Community: Better Education - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Better Education Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:49 PM

Salam brothers/sisters,

Education and a healthy mind is the key for all kind of success, it is right to say "Knowledge Is Power", if the europeans/americans are successful today, it is becuase of their excellent education/knowlege. we need to have good education for ourselves and our children to be successful. nowdays we see that back home we are badly suffering from illetracy and darkness. what i said above is clear to everyone, but i have got a suggestion to brothers in here: lets collect money time to time to help schools/universities in tajik areas of afghanistan, they can buy stationary,lab material, books,furniture,help teachers to gain better training etc. i will commit myself to a regular payment on monthly basis, it doesnt matter how much, but i give as much as i can. if all of us donate a little bit(it doesnt matter if it is not regularly), at the end of the day we will have a considerable amount of money to help some of the schools/universities. i have already let some of my friends know about this site, hope they will contribute here as well. we might have some different opinions with each other how to solve our problems and how to react/and take the right action for our problems, but i am absolutely certain that the educaiton field is not disputed among us, and we all will agree on it. we need to identify our priorities and focus on them, instead of just empty talks and cursing the others. we can make a start from Takhar/Badakhshan, as they are hardly hit by drug use. also, can you guys give us information about different universities in tajik areas? To the Amin: Will it be possible if you could make this topic sticky please?(only if possible)

Thanks

Rika Khana

#2 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 December 2007 - 07:46 PM

Your right. We need to spend money to such areas for education. The people who are poisened by drugs should know drugs can never have the same class like medicine and it won

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 01 January 2008 - 11:10 AM

no any comment from you guys? shall i assume we are all educated and dont need any education? or perhpas educatoin is not something good?

#4 User is offline   Farangis Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:29 PM

Dorood dear bro Rika Khana and the rest,

Indeed '' Knowledge is the power and the key of succes ofcourse". I do agree with your mentioned issue . We have shortage of knowledge in our country.. It really hurts but it's the truth that we are the most backward nation ever (Today), compared with Iranians etc..
Why??? I think the answer is simple because we have less of educated people. The most of our folk is illiterate or just they didn't get the chance/opportunity to continue their studies after High school or during that ( It's because of war and bad economical position of some family's etc).

I think we are all here to bring changes to our land and our folk, what i mean by that is GOOD changes. We have to move on and improve our situation in every way.
But we have to START from somewhere, i am really glad that Rika Khana brother reminds us a very good point of view.

Talking or discussion is very easy, everyone can do it. Now we have to do something in real.. We have to collect money and send them to Tajik areas ( To start with Takhar and Badakhshan). We have to help them out of this Faqiri and besawadi :( I wonder why are we waiting for... :( and till when? :confused:
We want a bright future and therefor we have to work hard until it's done..

So dear brothers and sisters, Wake Up, Move On and Do Something !!!!!

With all respect..

Farangis

#5 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:16 PM

Educating oneself is very important, but if you reside in the West or other countries and are well educated, you can help by educating people out there, even one person at a time (it can spread exponentially), and I think even more important is to reach out to influential people. Tajiks should gain much more sympathy from the West because they are the closest relatives to Europeans in Asia and Middle East, but they are getting the worst treatment. Make them aware that we are distant cousins, and instead of supporting Pakis and Arabs and Turks, they need to help their cousins more. If Tajiks were Christian they would get more sympathy, but Islam automatically makes you as an enemy of the West in many Western people's eyes.

#6 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:47 AM

Dorood DooDooli,

You have posted a good suggestion here, however, I think why not so many people leaving comments, concerns and suggestions, because it is not that clear and written in an attractive way. We have to make part of it bold like THIS, or italian like THIS or whatever style we can imagine. Stylish writting and good striking starts are important for postings like this, that you have suggested about EDUCATION.

I think you have a good idea, although it is neat idea. What I would suggest is that because you started this, it would be good if you could bring this idea in details. Like rough draft of what/where/when/how/why and things to that nature. You are absolutely right that each of us have diverse thinking and perception of things, however, I believe that if you could detail what you have suggested, it would work and we could start to make aware others and do something.

Sepas barae peshnehad,

Pors.

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:40 AM

Thanks to parsistani,farangis,doodooli and pors for their nice comments and at the same time i am really upset to see that participatns of this forum simply sidestep from such an imprtant issue and ignore it as they have seen nothing. it is important to get help from the others, but my concern is what we can do for our children? instead of keeping a eye on other ppl's pocket we need to start it ourselves.

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:52 AM

i am copying an idea from Pors.

Regarding this thread:

Views: 46

Replies: 6

#9 User is offline   asistjk Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:27 PM

Mekhostam az on sar kunem, ki khudamon ba forsii adabi sukhan kunem. To hamai tojikon moro bifahmand. To ki na faqat shumorai kami tojikone ki inglisi mefahmand, balki hama boyand bifahmand.
Boyad az on sar kunem, ki zabonamonro ba qadri zaboni ilmi bozgardonem. Bo ilmi navin hamqadam gardonem. Boyad avval dar bayni khudamon hamin korro kunem. Khudamonro biomuzonem. Na on ki ba zaboni inglisi suhbat kunemu, ba zaboni porsii adabivu ilmi ahamiyati kam dihem.

#10 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:10 AM

i am expecting more contribution from all of you regarding this issue.

#11 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:19 AM

Very important subject rika jaan....I think I dont have to say or explain the importance of knowledge/education....we all know that!
The question should be.....how can we bring education and educate them?

I am ready to set....$50 a side...every month.....thats within my possiblities...more I dont have now :( .
But I think...if everyone of us....can give $50 a month.....then it would be great!

My only condition is....that....it doesnt matter in which part of Khorasanzameen the project will be......but my only condition is....that I want to see....very clearly....the ideas of our misson....back in the education pocket!

The school and projects....which we in future will finance.....should...clearly teach beside Farsi, Math and physics also....about TAJIK IDENTITY!
Otherwise I am out!

Thanx.

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:08 PM

[quote=Rostam;4635]Very important subject rika jaan....I think I dont have to say or explain the importance of knowledge/education....we all know that!
The question should be.....how can we bring education and educate them?

I am ready to set....$50 a side...every month.....thats within my possiblities...more I dont have now :( .
But I think...if everyone of us....can give $50 a month.....then it would be great!

My only condition is....that....it doesnt matter in which part of Khorasanzameen the project will be......but my only condition is....that I want to see....very clearly....the ideas of our misson....back in the education pocket!

The school and projects....which we in future will finance.....should...clearly teach beside Farsi, Math and physics also....about TAJIK IDENTITY!
Otherwise I am out!

Thanx.[/quote]

Thanks for the response brother, $50 a month is awful lot of money for one person on regular basis, it only indicates your good faith towards your ppl. the amount of money we give is not an issue, our contribution and sense of doing something is very important, imagine if alot of ppl donate then we will have good amount of money every month even if every one pays little.

Any part of tajik area is the same for me, no matter if it is badakhshan or Herat or Panjishir, and i should say i dont belong to that region as well(far far away from those provinces)

I agree with you that identity is one of the top issues we should address, as a matter of fact the Pushtoons are successful and united just because they have got a strong sense of identity, thats why they always think for their pushtoo and pushtoonism, no matter if they are muslim or non muslim, educated or not educated etc. we should have the same thing.

By opening this thread i never meant to go and tell the students what to study, but helping them with their studies. they surely dont have furniture to sit on it, they surely dont have stationary, the teachers dont have the right teaching skills, there is no lab materials at all etc. by providing these things we will help them become good students and learn things in a better way. if we go to schools and tell them that we want these subjects to be taught in the schools, do you think they will accept it? the ministry of education have got their curiculum(spelling???) and i am sure they dont add this. the identity issue can be resolved in our communities, thats the backbone of everything, it takes alot of time perhaps generations, we cant do this over the night. if we have more educated ppl then they can go and search themselves, by having educated ppl we will have more infuence and more power, if our kids study in a bad condition with poor quality studies then it is hard to call them educated, they will surely have certificates but not the right education. now, if we turn our backs and say we are out, what do we think who will suffer and who will lose? mollah omar?Karzai?Gulbabo? or we and our kids?

Thanks

#13 User is offline   dunyo Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:01 PM

To break the cycle of poverty, our children need to be educated.Words of Bill Gates, since then he has donated large sums of money and build hundreds of schools in US to promote education. But lets be real we don't have some one like Bill Gates, the richest Tajiks are mainly drug lords.
You all have beautiful ideas, but it's hard to get every one committed. I think we all have to start close to home. What I do is when I go back home or when my family go's back home I buy school supplies for all my relatives children and the neighbors children. To get kids interested in school we have to give them what they like, so what i do is buy colorful pencils, pens with stickers on, pencil cases with pictures. To be honest it doesn't even costs me much, every year for 200 kids, which 40 of them are my cousines i spend $300. I know it's not much, but imagine if every one of you would do the same for their relatives and neighbors children. By doing so if even 50 of those children became more interested in school, my goal was achived.
Maybe we can't do big things for those children like build schools or buy books, but we can do basic things and start from there to get them 1st interested in school.It's just my idea!!!

#14 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 January 2008 - 08:21 AM

Maybe we can't do big things for those children like build schools or buy books, but we can do basic things and start from there to get them 1st interested in school.It's just my idea!!!

We certainly can do that!!! I can in one year....give $500
and imagine if AT LEAST....1000 persons will spare about $500....in one year!

Then we have 1000 x 500= 500.000 ;) ......we can do ALOT with that money!

When we can find another 999 persons who will take part...and donate $500 for one year
Then I am even ready...to work and donate $1000.
I know its much money....but....work alot...dont buy new clothes or something.....dont eat much
''good people eat and drink to live, while bad people live to eat and drink''
Socrates

Our mission should have the first priority!

Guys we have to realize....that if we really want to do something...that we have to come in action.....with talking only....we achieve nothing/not much!

Thanx,

#15 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:12 PM

I think Farangis Sis has got some good ideas regarding this issue.

#16 User is offline   Farangis Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 09:34 AM

Rika Khana brother,

I am too busy with my studies now a days .. But I will discuss about it very soon..

Regards,

Farangis

#17 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:06 AM

dokhtare khoob farangis

#18 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:51 PM

OK, Guys. I think my suggestion did not appeal that much, perhaps there are barriers and we cant do what i suggested. I have got something else in my head, how about providing books, mostly iranian books to the libraries and book sellers, they will mostly be profesional, fiction, non fiction, sceince, etc anything but not religious books. it will help people both in terms of their knowledge and improvment of their farsi.

#19 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:14 PM

I posted this thread about 2 years and 4 months ago. To be precise, it was posted 28 months ago. Suppose if 15 members had donated 3 dollars a month, we would have had $1300. This amount is roughly equal to 78000 Afghanis. 78000 Afs is quite alot of money to spend in school material for couple of schools in a country like Afghanistan, sadly we wasted this much time and didnt help the our needy brothers.

#20 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:52 PM

View PostSohrab, on 06 May 2010 - 03:14 PM, said:

I posted this thread about 2 years and 4 months ago. To be precise, it was posted 28 months ago. Suppose if 15 members had donated 3 dollars a month, we would have had $1300. This amount is roughly equal to 78000 Afghanis. 78000 Afs is quite alot of money to spend in school material for couple of schools in a country like Afghanistan, sadly we wasted this much time and didnt help the our needy brothers.

Than let´s start again from beginning. Create something like paypal account.

اچرا بدخشان دانشگاه ندارد؟ ولایت بدخشان یکی از جمله ولایات فقیر اما بزرگ و پر نفوس افغانستان است که فاصله مرکز آن از کابل 600 کیلومتر می باشد. این ولایت 850 کیلومتر با تاجکستان ، 450 کیلومتر با پاکستان و 100 کیلومتر با چین سرحد مشترک دارد. دارای 600 مکتب ، 7157 صنف ، 10581 معلم( 7591 مرد ، 2990 زن ) ، 129474 شاگرد پسر ، 105475 شاگرد دختر و 103 صنف 12 می باشد وسالانه بیشتر از 3000 دختر و پسر از مکاتب آن فارغ می گردند که در حدود نیمی ازین فارغان دختر اند. بیشتر این فارغان سالانه اقبال اشتراک در امتحان کانکور را نمی یابند. زیرا طی نمودن فاصله بین بعضی ولسوالی ها و فیض آباد مدت بیشتر از طی نمودن فاصله بین کابل تا فیض آباد راطلب می نماید. در حالیکه سویه تعلیمی در بیشتر مکاتب بدخشان به علت نبود اداره سالم ورهبری قوی در ریاست معارف، انضباط و دسپلین موثر ، نبود کافی معلمین خوب و دلسوز ، کمبود مدیران خوب، از همه مهمتر نبود معاش و امتیازات کافی در سطح پائین قرار داشته و اکثر آنها نه تنها در جریان امتحان کانکور آمادگی نسبی جهت حل سوالات ندارند، بلکه شیوه خانه پری نمودن اوراق سوالات را هم نمیدانند. زیرا هئیت های کانکور که سالانه به بدخشان می روند بیشتر افراد شان خود سوادی چندانی ندارند چه رسد به اینکه شاگردان را رهنمایی نمایند. در میان آنها اگر یک یا دونفر استاد متعصب و کوردل باشد بقیه مامورین و کارمندان خشره وزارت تحصیلات عالی اند که بیشتر نه برای اجرای وظیفه بلکه جهت به دست آوردن سفریه وکرایه به ولایت امن بدخشان می روند و از همه مهمتر اینست که در سالهای اخیر بیشتر کسانی که جهت اخذ امتحان کانکور به بدخشان آمده اند دارای تمایلات شدید شئونستی و افکار متعفن قومگرایانه وفرقه پرستانه اند. چنانیکه یکی از آن ها که بدین منظور سال 86 به بدخشان آمده بود در یکی از مهمانی های خصوصی بعد از نشه شراب گفته بود که ما از بدخشان به حد کافی محصل داریم و لازم نیست که بیشتر ازین محصل بدخشانی را جذب نمائیم. باید هم چنین کنند بدخشانی بیچاره به جرم درس خواندن به عوض آدم کشی و ترور و مزدوری دیگران مجازات می شود. او باید درس نخواند و مکتبها را بسوزاند و مردم را بکشد تا این استاد کور دل اورا جذب دانشگاه نماید. او که از فرهنگ مکتب سوزی ومسافر کشی نفرت دارد مورد بی التفاتی قرار میگیرد. تازه این آغاز مشکلات برای جوانان بدخشانست زیرا آنهای که اقبال اشتراک در کانکور را می یابند بعد از اعلام نتائیج با موجی تازهِ از مشکلات رو برو می شوند که بیشتر این مشکلات دامنگیر دختران بدخشانی است چونکه کارگردانان تحصیلات عالی بدون در نظر داشت شرایط موجود در کشور آنها را در مراکز تحصیلی ننگرهار ، کاپیسا ، قندهار ، بامیان ،هرات و بقیه نقاط کشورسهمیه می دهند. اکنون بیایئد قضاوت کنیم که دختر وزیر ووالی این کشور به سواری لند کروزر دولتی ازخانه تا مکتب یا دانشگاه با بیم و ترس می رود. یک دختر فقیر با عفت وروستایی بدخشانی در شرایط کنونی چگونه جرئت نماید جهت ادامه تحصیل به کاپیسا و هرات و ننگرهار و قندهار برود؟ این در حالیست که وزارت تحصیلات عالی هم هر سال طی فرمانهای نمایشی تبدیلی از یک نهاد تحصیلی به دیگر نهاد تحصیلی را قدغن می کند که البته این فرمان ها در مواردی که پول زور یاواسطه در کار نباشد عملی می شود در غیر آن جامعه سرمایه داری را همه میدانیم که پول هر ناممکن را ممکن می سازد و هر فرمانی را نا چل می سازد. پس دختر بیچاره بدخشانی که 12 سال عمر خود را با تحمل هزار رنج و مشقت صرف تعلیم نموده است جز اینکه در خانه بنشیند چه کاری باید انجام دهد؟ در بدخشان مرکز تحصیلی جز چند دارالمعلمین نیم پی و یک شبه دانشکده تعلیم و تربیه نهاد تحصیلی دیگری وجود ندارد. جوان بدخشی یا مجبور است کورس کمپیوتر و انگلیسی بخواند تا جذب موسسه شود که بیشتر آنها در حقیقت مراکز فساد اند و شیوع اختلاس و بل سازی و غارتگری. بقیه چه کاری کنند؟ بعد ازین دوازده پاس ها را به صفت معلم هم قبول نمی کنند. عجیب دنیای است دوازده پاس وزیر می شود ، ریس می شود ، والی می شود ، شش پاس و نه پاس دایرکتر و مینجر و کواردیناتور موسسه می شود اما دوازده پاس معلم نمی شود اینهم یک معمای دیگری در نظام سرمایه داری یا به قول کمو نیست های سابق امپریالیستی است. در سال 1386 بیشتر از 4000 جوان بدخشانی در سراسر کشور از مرحله امتحان کانکور گذشتند که از جمله در حدود 2100 تن اقبال ورود به مراکز تعلیمی را یافتند اما 2000 تن دیگر بی نتیجه ماندند. سرنوشت اینهمه جوانان که با قبول هزاران مشقت 12 سال تمام را با شکم گرسنه و پای برهنه مکتب رفتند و در روشنای چراغهای تیلی درس خواندند چه خواهد شد؟ یک سوال در ذهن چیز فهمان بدخشان جوانه زده است که چرا دانشگاه در بدخشان ایجاد نمی شود برای ننگرهار ، بامیان ، کاپیسا ، خوست و... دانشگاه ایجاد می گردد برای بدخشان چرا نه؟ مگر بدخشان کدر کافی ندارد؟ دارد ، مگر بدخشان نفوس کافی ندارد ؟ دارد ، مگر بدخشان جزء افغانستان نیست؟ هست! پس چرا؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ این چرا ها از تعصب و تنگ نظری نیست این بدان معنی نیست که درین ولایات دانشگاه نباشد اگر در تمام قریه های کشور دانشگاه ایجاد شود. ما خوش هستیم زیرا مانند کوردلان قومگرا ، تنظیم گرا ، فرقه گرا تنگ نظر نیستیم بلکه ما حق خود را می خواهیم. جواب واضح است مردم بدخشان در پهلوی اینکه به گفته دیگران گوسفندی؟ هستند بدخشان این سرزمین نفرین شده صاحب ندارد ، دلسوز ندارد، ریس جمهور دارد ، معاون ریس جمهور دارد ، معاون پارلمان دارد ، وزیر و معین ووالی و ریس به نرخ مندوی دارد اما صاحب ندارد، دلسوز ندارد. حکومت محلی بدخشان اگر توان داشته باشد دروازه دارالمعلمین بدخشان را هم مانند دانشکده طب بدخشان می بندد. زیرا از رشد کدرهای آگاه و روشن ضمیر و آزاده در بدخشان وحشت دارد. چونکه موجودیت چنین افرادی گلیم کدر نماهای چاپلوس و موزه پاک را جمع می کند. فرزندان این نخبگان بدخشان یا در آنسوی مرزها تفریح می کنند یا در دانشگاه کابل درس می خوانند. پس آنها چه نیازی دارند تا در مورد بدخشان فکر کنند اصلاً تا کنون در ذهن آنها مسئله ایجاد دانشگاه در بدخشان خطور نکرده است. ما منحیث یک مسئولیت تاریخی این پیشنهاد را به دولتمردان کشور می نمائیم تا درقسمت ایجاد یک دانشگاه در بدخشان فکر کنند ودلسوزانه عمل نمایند و به مردم بدخشان پیشنهاد می کنیم که بیش ازین گوسفند نشوند زیرا گوسفند یا خورده می شود یا دوشیده اگر شیر نمی شوند گاه گاهی پوست شیر را هم به تن نمایند و حق خویش را با استفاده از شیوه های دموکراتیک و مسالمت آمیز بیگیرند که حق داده نمیشود ، گرفته می شود.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users