Tajiks Worldwide Community: History of Hazaras since beginnings of the "Afghan state" - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

History of Hazaras since beginnings of the "Afghan state" Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:00 PM

Modern history of Hazaras since the beginnings of Afghanistan

In their modern history, Hazaras have faced several wars and forced displacements. Since the beginnings of modern Afghanistan in the mid 18th century, Hazaras have faced persecution from the Pashtuns and have been forced to flee from many parts of today's Afghanistan to Hazarajat.[9] In the mid 18th century they were forced out of Helmand and the Arghandab basin of Kandahar.[9] In Dost Mohammad Khan's rule, Hazaras in Bamiyan and the Hazarajat area were heavily taxed. However, for the most part they still managed to keep their regional autonomy in Hazarajat.[9] This would soon change as the new Emir, Abdur Rahman Khan, was brought to power.

Subjugation by Abdur Rahman Khan

As the new Emir, Abdur Rahman set out a goal to bring Hazarajat under his control. After facing resistance from the Hazaras, he launched several campaigns in Hazarajat with many atrocities and ethnic polarization.[9] The southern part of Hazarajat was spared as they accepted Abdur Rahman's rule while the other parts of Hazarajat rejected Abdur Rahman and were supporting his uncle Sher Ali Khan and as a result had a war waged against them.[9]

The first Hazara uprising was in 1888. Abur Rahman's cousin, Mohammad Eshaq, revolted against him and the Hazaras joined the revolt. The revolt was short lived and crushed as the Emir extended his control over large parts of Hazarajat. Heavy taxes were imposed and Pashtun administrators were sent to Hazarajat where they subjugated the people with many abuses.[9] The people were disarmed, villages were looted, local tribal chiefs were imprisoned or executed, and the best lands were confiscated and given to Pashtun nomads (Kuchis).[9]

Another uprising occurred in 1892. The cause of the uprising was the rape of the wife of a Hazara chief by 33 Afghan soldiers. The soldiers had entered their house under the pretext of searching for weapons and raped the chief's wife in front of him.[10] The families of the Hazara chief and his wife retaliated against the humiliation and killed the soldiers and attacked the local garrison where they took back their weapons. Several other tribal chiefs who supported Abdur Rahman now turned against him and joined the rebellion which rapidly spread through the entire Hazarajat. In response to the to the rebellion, the Emir declared a "Jihad" against the Shiites and raised an army of 40,000 soldiers, 10,000 mounted troops, and 100,000 armed civilians (most of which where Pashtun nomads).[10] He also brought in British military advisers to assist his army.[10]

The large army defeated the rebellion at it's center, in Oruzgan, by 1892 and the local population was severely massacred. According to S. A. Mousavi,

[I]

#2 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:34 PM

That

#3 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:37 PM

ABDUL ALI MAZARI's declaration and motto was

"We are not the friends of Tajiks - and we are not the enemy of Pashtuns"

I don't buy any of this sob stories of the Hazaras - always pretending to be victims of AWGHAN repression - and then always being ready to unite with them in the activity of the destruction of Tajiks.

They love their we are victims ploy - when infact they themselves through their arrogance are the cause of their own destruction. They celebrate their Gengis Khan ancestor - and thus insult Tajiks - calling Kabulis - Kabilgak - and Tajiks - Tajikgak - and so and so forth.

These Hazaras and Uzbeks were and are sworn enemies of Tajiks long before Pashtun appeared on the scene - they are the cause of weakness and one of the big factors of our disunity - located in an area that separates Western and Tajiks from the northern and Eastern Tajiks.

The Taliban succeeded so much because of these two groups - ever ready to join Pashtuns against Tajiks - remember the GROHE HAMAHANGI - where Uzbek - Hazara - Pashtun were solely united for the destruction of Tajiks?

If they are for Shia rights -then why wouldn't Qizlbash join them - because they knew that these Wahdatis are Hazara supremacists.

The wretch Mousavi - in his book even claims that Hazaras are more numerous than Tajiks in Afghanistan.

And never believe the claim that 65% of them were killed by Abdur Rahman - it is pure bullshit - like their claim to be more numerous than Tajiks - - - come to think of it is quite funny that they can make both of those claims together without acknowledging that one contradicts the other. (since no massacre of Tajiks has occurred in the time of Abdur Rahman - the last one being at the time of Timur Mongol and previous to that in the hands of Changiz Mongol.)

Hazaras have no respect for Tajiks and only view them as things to use - be in their duplicitous game with the Pashtuns or be it in the duplicitous nature of their announcements of solidarity with Tajiks.

I applaud the Taliban for making MORDAR that LAYEN called MAZARI - whose efforts to unite with Pashtuns once again against Tajiks backfired.

#4 User is offline   Hazaraunited1 Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:31 AM

Ahhangar: He knew what the fuck ya were planing Masoud was the peace maker between Hazara's and Pashtun's but he would Fuck around when he was suppose to help us thats why he didn't like Masoud or his lying people!
I Wouldn't make peace with the Piece of shit Masoud also cuz he got Hazara's killed!
You know what My motto is!
FUck those who fuck with my people even if its another Hazara fucking with a ancient Hazara I'll kill him There isn't any Mazrie so Its us now the future Hazara's anybody that fucks with any Hazara I assure you a curl death! Even curler then a Road kill!

#5 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:30 PM

All nationalist Hazaras reading this:

Cruelty is not something to be proud of - it is the tactic of cowards.

Duplicity is not something to be proud of - it is the tactic of cowards.

Viciousness is not something to be proud of - it is the tactic of the cowards.

And more important than anything else - such attributes do not scare those towards whom you bear such intentions - it only makes them more resolved to destroy bearers of such malcontent.

You were given refuge in this land by the Tajik Ghuris - and you need to know that your interests are best served by being the friends of your protectors - and not being ungrateful and treacherous towards them - as you have been in your history.

Your fate is entirely our prerogative.

#6 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:50 PM

All we should care now for is that Hazara's are free and enjoy their freedom. God bless them and grant them even more success.
If Love Is A Crime, Then Lock Me Up, 'Cause I am Guilty

#7 User is offline   United Hazara Uzbek Tajik Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:53 AM

[quote name='Ahhangar' date='07 May 2008 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1210178270' post='9274']
<span style='font-size: 21px;'>ABDUL ALI MAZARI's declaration and motto was
<strong class='bbc'><span style='color: Red'>
"We are not the friends of Tajiks - and we are not the enemy of Pashtuns"</span></strong></span>

I don't buy any of this sob stories of the Hazaras - always pretending to be victims of AWGHAN repression - and then always being ready to unite with them in the activity of the destruction of Tajiks.
This sentence of Shaheed Abdul Ali Mazari does not mean that Hazaras are enemy of Tajiks and friend of Pashatins.it means that Hazaras are neutral instead of favouring any group or ethinic. And the motto of Him is "The equal distribution of rights among all nations which live in Afghanistan.
"Created,to create something special in reward"

#8 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:30 AM

[quote name='United Hazara Uzbek Tajik' date='09 October 2009 - 08:53 AM' timestamp='1255078433' post='13807']

View PostAhhangar, on 07 May 2008 - 04:37 PM, said:

<span style='font-size: 21px;'>ABDUL ALI MAZARI's declaration and motto was
<strong class='bbc'><span style='color: Red'>
"We are not the friends of Tajiks - and we are not the enemy of Pashtuns"</span></strong></span>

This sentence of Shaheed Abdul Ali Mazari does not mean that Hazaras are enemy of Tajiks and friend of Pashatins.it means that Hazaras are neutral instead of favouring any group or ethinic. And the motto of Him is "The equal distribution of rights among all nations which live in Afghanistan.

what u mean by pretending to be victims? they 'VE been victims of pashtun oppression & amanullah khan was their only hope who didnt last for long either. hazaras 're being neutral 'cause they 're scared & dont trust anyone anymore. they dont want to turn against pashtuns 'cause they say u never know when pashtuns 'll return to full power & they surely 'll take revenge on those who were against them in their ''absent'' times. thats just how pashtuns in power 're. all hazaras want is equal right & its their god damn right! if we look at how other parts of afghanistan 're getting aid despite of being troubled & then u see hazaras not getting 1 penny even tho their areas 're safe & gorgoeus, then even u 'll say hazaras 're right by staying neutral. I remember I met this hazara once who was very friendly but when it came to politics he only praised bashardost & said no tajik or pashtun or usbek leader 'll ever be their friends. I understood his comment about pashtuns but when I asked him about tajiks & usbeks, he replied with a smile: dostum, rabbani wa ahmad shah masood baraye ma hazara chi kardan ke ma shukur guzar bashem? he had a point there & therefore I completely understand hazaras being neutral. I know that they havent forgotten & forgiven pashtuns but for their own safety & their own future they 're trying to forget & move on. hazaras 're very smart & calm people & they 'll do everything to end ethical problems in afghanistan 'cause at the end they know they 've to share their land with all afghans & live together with all of them. but a pashtuns 're lost case in this. unfortunately

#9 User is offline   United Hazara Uzbek Tajik Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:10 PM

[quote name='shabir' date='09 October 2009 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1255087828' post='13814']
ame='United Hazara Uzbek Tajik' date='09 October 2009 - 08:53 AM' timestamp='1255078433' post='13807']

they dont want to turn against pashtuns 'cause they say u never know when pashtuns 'll return to full power & they surely 'll take revenge on those who were against them in their ''absent'' times. thats just how pashtuns in power 're.

can u think that Pashatins again came into power!!!!! ??? ? ??? ?!!!!!! i don't think so. because every nation have their peak time as well as down fall time. the time has gone for pashatins. because their father (Pakistan) who once supprted him now became their enemy.the pashatins are now famous as Taliban in all over the world.
the politics has changed enemy of enemy is always friend so we (Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik) want to make a friendship with our all nighbouring countries like Pakistan,Iran and China to make pashatins weak as much as possible. As the enemy like Pakistan can be proved our fruitful friend in this purpose.
LONG LIFE HAZARA,UZBEK AND TAJIK UNITY

#10 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:20 PM

[quote name='United Hazara Uzbek Tajik' date='09 October 2009 - 12:10 PM' timestamp='1255090204' post='13826']

View Postshabir, on 09 October 2009 - 11:30 AM, said:

ame='United Hazara Uzbek Tajik' date='09 October 2009 - 08:53 AM' timestamp='1255078433' post='13807']

they dont want to turn against pashtuns 'cause they say u never know when pashtuns 'll return to full power & they surely 'll take revenge on those who were against them in their ''absent'' times. thats just how pashtuns in power 're.

can u think that Pashatins again came into power!!!!! ??? ? ??? ?!!!!!! i don't think so. because every nation have their peak time as well as down fall time. the time has gone for pashatins. because their father (Pakistan) who once supprted him now became their enemy.the pashatins are now famous as Taliban in all over the world.
the politics has changed enemy of enemy is always friend so we (Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik) want to make a friendship with our all nighbouring countries like Pakistan,Iran and China to make pashatins weak as much as possible. As the enemy like Pakistan can be proved our fruitful friend in this purpose.
LONG LIFE HAZARA,UZBEK AND TAJIK UNITY

where else do u think taliban get support & money from? maybe from arabs & pakis? pakis even say afghan taliban 're good but paki taliban 're bad & they even think whole of afghanistan except pashtuns are bad 'cause appearantly they think we 're killing pashtuns as well, lolll, what good u expect from such dogs who dont even know what they 're saying? they & arabs 're in charge of taliban & as long as there 're pashtuns in pakistan they 'll never let afghan pashtuns down. what support u expect from usbeks while majority voted for karzai & even dostum is in favour karzai? thats why I keep saying, I dont trust usbeks a bit. they change their support like seasons. bashardost is an idol to many hazaras & even he's speaking in favour of all afghans & as long as he keeps his current words then hazaras 'll never turn against pashtuns. now its just us tajiks on our own & alone we cant fight pashtuns. pashtuns dont care about pashtuns' or any other lives while fighting but for me every tajik life is precious & every tajik live should be protected & saved. and nor can pakistan be anyones friend as long as u show them money, which we currently dont 've. we 've to fight our own battle which 'll take some time but one thing we should understand is we must not trust anyone & we must not take anyones support at all as NONE can be trusted. no iranians, no chinese & definitely no pakis

#11 User is offline   United Hazara Uzbek Tajik Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:36 PM

Pakistan were ur friend untill u(All pashatins) were talib(Taliban), but not now because on the other part of the border the pashatins are invovled in such activities which are not in fevour of Pakistan that's why u all pashatins are expired now for Pakis. and u creat problems now for Paki Government. U (Pashatins) are so weak in many ways,u Have not good realionship with ur nighbourings. In Pakistan ur enemies are Punjabis ans Balochis, in afghanistan Hazaras, Uzbek and Tajik are ur enemies and Iran has also not good relations with u.
so u Pashatins are dying like DOGS around both sides of border (Pakistan & Afghanistan).

#12 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:47 PM

View PostUnited Hazara Uzbek Tajik, on 09 October 2009 - 12:36 PM, said:

Pakistan were ur friend untill u(All pashatins) were talib(Taliban), but not now because on the other part of the border the pashatins are invovled in such activities which are not in fevour of Pakistan that's why u all pashatins are expired now for Pakis. and u creat problems now for Paki Government. U (Pashatins) are so weak in many ways,u Have not good realionship with ur nighbourings. In Pakistan ur enemies are Punjabis ans Balochis, in afghanistan Hazaras, Uzbek and Tajik are ur enemies and Iran has also not good relations with u.
so u Pashatins are dying like DOGS around both sides of border (Pakistan & Afghanistan).

stop calling me fcuking pashtun, why the fcuk dont u get that!? bloody fool. & u saying pakistan is our friend proves there's no discussion needed with an empty head like urself. that pashtuns 're trouble makers, I know that & stated it myself & their political involvement has caused enough disaster 'cause of which I am yearning for an free state of our own with only tajiks & hazaras. not u usbeks & nor any pashtun, unless they 'll be ready to accept OUR rules & stop being bloody nationalists

#13 User is offline   United Hazara Uzbek Tajik Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:05 PM

The proof is the AWAMI NATIONAL PARTY(Nationalist) which represnts these Pashatins in Pakistan are seperatest and want to make Greater Pashtunistan (populated pashatins areas of Pakistan and the total Afghanistan), due to which Pakistan Governemnt are feeling trouble from them that's why the ISI(Paki.Agency) get invovle in bomb blasting in Afghanistan. which clearly reflects that the Pakistan are going to Fu*K them all. and it is true as both side of border the pashatins are just dying in large numbers.
And We(Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik) will never let pashatins to build Pashtunistan, because it is not in fevour of us . so pashatins are now just hanging between enemies around both sides of border(Pakistani and Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik).
Down With Pashatins.
Long Live Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik Unity

#14 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:12 PM

View PostUnited Hazara Uzbek Tajik, on 09 October 2009 - 01:05 PM, said:

The proof is the AWAMI NATIONAL PARTY(Nationalist) which represnts these Pashatins in Pakistan are seperatest and want to make Greater Pashtunistan (populated pashatins areas of Pakistan and the total Afghanistan), due to which Pakistan Governemnt are feeling trouble from them that's why the ISI(Paki.Agency) get invovle in bomb blasting in Afghanistan. which clearly reflects that the Pakistan are going to Fu*K them all. and it is true as both side of border the pashatins are just dying in large numbers.
And We(Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik) will never let pashatins to build Pashtunistan, because it is not in fevour of us . so pashatins are now just hanging between enemies around both sides of border(Pakistani and Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik).
Down With Pashatins.
Long Live Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik Unity

as far as I know majority of pashtuns 're happy with pakistan & dont want to leave pakistan. & even if paki pashtuns plan any pashtunistan movement then why should we care? we should be rather happy that now they can happily kill their own people in their own country at their own land, without harming any punjabi or tajik or hazara. we should only try to protect our own land & make sure terrorism stays away from our land 'cause pashtuns 're lost case who wont stop until all of them die. I dont wish death to their innocent people, especially children & women 'cause they got nothing to do with all this. but this is their own fcuking mess which they fail to clean up whenever they get their chance

#15 User is offline   United Hazara Uzbek Tajik Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:28 PM

View Postshabir, on 09 October 2009 - 01:12 PM, said:

as far as I know majority of pashtuns 're happy with pakistan & dont want to leave pakistan. & even if paki pashtuns plan any pashtunistan movement then why should we care? we should be rather happy that now they can happily kill their own people in their own country at their own land, without harming any punjabi or tajik or hazara. we should only try to protect our own land & make sure terrorism stays away from our land 'cause pashtuns 're lost case who wont stop until all of them die. I dont wish death to their innocent people, especially children & women 'cause they got nothing to do with all this. but this is their own fcuking mess which they fail to clean up whenever they get their chance

i don't agree with u, when u attach the southrn area to pashatin,Afghanistan (Southern and northern ) as a whole belongs to us, if these pashatins want to live in our country then well and good otherwise leave the place and go for their origional country pakistan as the population of pashatins are about 3 to 4 times biggar then the pashatins in our country afghanistan (70% to 75% pf pashatins live in pakistan) while the remaining of them (20% to 25% live in afghanistan).which clearly reflects that pashatins are origionally from pakistan and pakistan is thier mother land and not afghanistan.

#16 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:38 PM

View PostUnited Hazara Uzbek Tajik, on 09 October 2009 - 01:28 PM, said:

i don't agree with u, when u attach the southrn area to pashatin,Afghanistan (Southern and northern ) as a whole belongs to us, if these pashatins want to live in our country then well and good otherwise leave the place and go for their origional country pakistan as the population of pashatins are about 3 to 4 times biggar then the pashatins in our country afghanistan (70% to 75% pf pashatins live in pakistan) while the remaining of them (20% to 25% live in afghanistan).which clearly reflects that pashatins are origionally from pakistan and pakistan is thier mother land and not afghanistan.

pashtuns in pakistan 're indeed in larger numbers but not 3 or 4 times larger, rather 2 times. nwfp merged with pakistan only few decades ago so to say pakistan is their original land is kind of uncalled for. but its now a bitter fact that pashtuns live in afghanistan for few hundred yrs. its a fact till taliban they 've ruled afghanistan. its a fact they 're impossible to debate with & its also a fact we 've to accept these facts if we want a bright future for ourselves. I think what pashtuns want is either pashtunistan with south of afghanistan & north of pakistan, or either merge nwfp with afghanistan which 'll extend pashtun population in our country. we 've to accept the fact pashtuns live in south & 'll never leave that land, just like usbeks invaded north & wont ever leave again. whats left in south anyway? except for dust & broken states? they can 've that lil piece, all I want is peace of mind & peace for my people where they start to understand what life is actually about

#17 User is offline   United Hazara Uzbek Tajik Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:50 PM

View Postshabir, on 09 October 2009 - 01:38 PM, said:

pashtuns in pakistan 're indeed in larger numbers but not 3 or 4 times larger, rather 2 times. nwfp merged with pakistan only few decades ago so to say pakistan is their original land is kind of uncalled for. but its now a bitter fact that pashtuns live in afghanistan for few hundred yrs. its a fact till taliban they 've ruled afghanistan. its a fact they 're impossible to debate with & its also a fact we 've to accept these facts if we want a bright future for ourselves. I think what pashtuns want is either pashtunistan with south of afghanistan & north of pakistan, or either merge nwfp with afghanistan which 'll extend pashtun population in our country. we 've to accept the fact pashtuns live in south & 'll never leave that land, just like usbeks invaded north & wont ever leave again. whats left in south anyway? except for dust & broken states? they can 've that lil piece, all I want is peace of mind & peace for my people where they start to understand what life is actually about

and this peace will come when every nation are treated equally. and When National Anthem will be in Dari, When the name of Afghanistan get changed,and when no pashatin slaps any Dari Zaban for calling university as DANISHGAH instead of PAHANTHON.and when the pashatins bring out this in mind them the belong to upper and other nation belong to lower class.
these all we(Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik) have to do....... to bring peace in country.

#18 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:13 PM

View PostUnited Hazara Uzbek Tajik, on 09 October 2009 - 01:50 PM, said:

and this peace will come when every nation are treated equally. and When National Anthem will be in Dari, When the name of Afghanistan get changed,and when no pashatin slaps any Dari Zaban for calling university as DANISHGAH instead of PAHANTHON.and when the pashatins bring out this in mind them the belong to upper and other nation belong to lower class.
these all we(Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik) have to do....... to bring peace in country.

loll many afghans dont even know we even got a national anthem so I doubt tajiks 'll learn it if its in farsi. name of afghanistan indeed should change but not at cost of our blood. we should seek american or any western help for this so before they leave they atleast do something good for majority of afghanistan. which 'll be changing counntry's name

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users