Tajiks Worldwide Community: Why Tajiks are not political active? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why Tajiks are not political active? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:05 PM

-They are not interested individualists and think only about PERSONAL benefit?
-They are not proud of their identity Posted Image
-They are indocrtinated and manipulated by others

#2 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:23 PM

Not all those you list; the whole reason i think is we more think with our heart.. If work with our mind; then we will really make a progress...

#3 User is offline   Nastoh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:20 PM

Because they have been kept in darkness.

#4 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:14 AM

[quote=Nastoh;4513]Because they have been kept in darkness.[/quote]
Thas a good one ...you are right! Khurasani jaan you also

#5 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:53 AM

There are more Tajiks in the Political Science and Law Faculty in Kabul University than Pashtuns.

#6 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 January 2008 - 05:28 AM

[quote=Gul agha;4528]There are more Tajiks in the Political Science and Law Faculty in Kabul University than Pashtuns.[/quote]
THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANED!

SEEMS LIKE I LIVE IN A COMPLETE OTHER WORLD AND MENTALITY THEN YOU GUYS HERE! :o

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:56 AM

i have got another approach regarding this issue. perhpas its something genetic(in tajiks) not to care about your ethnicity/language and ppl.

#8 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:26 PM

Tajiks are Politically active in Afghanistan today. The Media is in our hands, the parliament is in our hands and we will see more tajiks coming in power once the Democrats win in the US.

#9 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:51 AM

[quote=Gul agha;4575]Tajiks are Politically active in Afghanistan today. The Media is in our hands, the parliament is in our hands and we will see more tajiks coming in power once the Democrats win in the US.[/quote]
Well...for me are those who do not strive for holy Khorasanzameen!...NOT TAJIKS!
But betrayers!

And no we are not active enough....if we were active enough...then now we were not colonized by afghans/americans!

#10 User is offline   arya-zadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 January 2008 - 05:48 AM

just because the territories we live are remote and landlocked - we are trapped by geography. communications with outside world, especially with advanced part of it, were, and are, not intensive and via the nations who always wanted to destroy/assimilate us: russians, uzbeks, pushtuns. the lack of political activity comes from the lack of the basics of self-identity - the nations under whom we were/are performed well in destroying our identity. Simplest examples are: invention of the term "tajiki" by russians for the persian dialect of Tajikistan and renaming of "farsi-ye kaboli" to "dari" by pushtuns, and consequent declaration that "tajiki", "dari", and "farsi" were different languages of different nations, "shuravi", "afghans" and "iranians". political activity comes when we are able to restore our common identity and invent our common national ideology.

#11 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 January 2008 - 07:56 AM

Arya-Zadeh....very well spoken!!! :)

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:06 AM

[quote=Nastoh;4513]Because they have been kept in darkness.[/quote]

well, who has kept them in darkness? our problems in afghanistan doesnt need rocket science knowledge to figure out what is happening. everything is straight forwarard. they moved pushtoons in our areas and we were just watching. they told us that our language is dari not farsi and we were listening like a good kid. they made us second class citizens and there was no complain at all. they put forward their 200 years of history over our 6000 years history and fabricated whatever they could and there was still a damn silence. although we always claim that we have got more educated than they have, but still these things happen. perhaps we are scared of them, or the lack of strong identity feelings is pushing us to this stage.

#13 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:57 PM

Rika Khana.....very well said! 100% Agree! They ones who are aware of whats going on....are unfortunatly very little in number (look at this forum)....but it is our DUTY...even how less we are.....to awake the indocrtinated and sleeping majority of our nation!

Imagine what will happan...if every single Tajik....will stand up! and follow the right ideology!

#14 User is offline   Nastoh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:37 PM

The easiest way to waken Tajiks up is to educate them and make them aware of their history, culture, language etc. Our voice has to reach each single tajik living anywhere in the world. We have to use different tchnologies of 21st century such as radio, Tv and internet depending which one is convenient in which area.

This website for example is a very strong tool. We have to expand it and make Tajik Tv, Radio, newspapers, social and political groups, promoting Tajik culture, history, language etc.

#15 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:37 AM

Rika Khana and Nastoh Thank you too; you really point to important parts. Education is the real solution..

#16 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:36 AM

[quote=Rostam;4606]
Imagine what will happan...if every single Tajik....will stand up! and follow the right ideology![/quote]

brother rostam,

is it going to happen? at least not in my lifetime. we have already lost alot and if we dont open our eyes and dont be realistic we will lose everything, EVENTURALLY. among all the other ethnic groups we are the only one who live is disaray. do you know what our main problem is?i tell you, there are alot of tajkis who simply dont think that we are facing problems and there is conspiracy going on for a long time. they always cry for unity as if we are the only one responsible for unity. among the non pushtoons, hazaras are in a very well position right now(i am happy at least hazara brothers are in a better position), in terms of unity, in terms of what they want as a whole group of people, in terms of understanding each other(very important), in terms of presenting their case to the gov, thats how i see them more influential. what we need to do: our profesionals must analyz the situation, find out what went wrong in the past in order to prevent repeating the same thing in the future, being realistic about the situation is crucial and see what is right for us. our biggest enemy right now and since the last 2-3 centuries has been our identity problem, we dont feel strong about our identity, once we get this then alot of our problems can be solved. when i talk about identity, it doesnt mean racism, we are humans like the other ppl, we are no better and no worse than the others. we just want to have the same right as the other ppl and thats all.

#17 User is offline   Nastoh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:35 PM

?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? . ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? . ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? . ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ? ??? ? ??? ?

?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?. ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? .
??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? . ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? . ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?. ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? . ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??

??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ???

#18 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 January 2008 - 04:22 AM

If you were part of greater Iran you would not have been landlocked, and you could have been better off. What caused these parts to be outside and landlocked ? I know Herat was taken by the British from Iran - I wonder why the people accepted to be separated and did not fight back ? Why the other Tajiks in other parts did not fight for Iran ? Is it the Sunni-Shia problem or some other reason, like so-called Khorasan nationalism ? Is it possible that Tajiks share some of the blame for taking side with Iran's enemies, if they did - as we still hear sometimes nowadays ?

[quote=arya-zadah;4592]just because the territories we live are remote and landlocked - we are trapped by geography. communications with outside world, especially with advanced part of it, were, and are, not intensive and via the nations who always wanted to destroy/assimilate us: russians, uzbeks, pushtuns. the lack of political activity comes from the lack of the basics of self-identity - the nations under whom we were/are performed well in destroying our identity. Simplest examples are: invention of the term "tajiki" by russians for the persian dialect of Tajikistan and renaming of "farsi-ye kaboli" to "dari" by pushtuns, and consequent declaration that "tajiki", "dari", and "farsi" were different languages of different nations, "shuravi", "afghans" and "iranians". political activity comes when we are able to restore our common identity and invent our common national ideology.[/quote]

#19 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:02 AM

What caused these parts to be outside and landlocked ? I know Herat was taken by the British from Iran - I wonder why the people accepted to be separated and did not fight back ?

looool....this is also the question which I always ask...but the other way round!
Who said Heratis didnt fight? As far as I know...they did...so far they could!

But the question now is.....why did not Iran do anything at that time?? Herat was a part of it...as you said!
Iran was responsible for his province and ground Herat....not the local people who inhabited Herat that time!
And why does Iran still...now do nothing??? :mad:

This actually the reason why I have double feelings about Iran!
Actually....STILL most herati tajiks...are Iran supporters.....even the sunni ones...like me!

#20 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 January 2008 - 01:47 AM

Rostam Jan,

Iran lost many territories to Russians and British in the last 200 years. Iran was weak and had to defend a huge territory, and lost. This article has information about Herat:
http://www.iranchamb..._of_herat08.php

What can Iran do now ? Do you think Iran should move into Afghanistan and make all Persian parts of Afghanistan part of Iran ? Would those people fight Iran or not ? What would be the international reaction with current crisis with USA ? Anyone who went into Afghanistan got messed up real bad - why should Iran risk everything especially if people are not supportive. I think if all Tajiks and others in north and western Afghanistan wanted to be part of Iran, Iran could win because no one except a few Taliban would fight - however, the Americans might bomb Iran to the stone age.

What is your opinion ? What shall we do ?

[quote=Rostam;4633]looool....this is also the question which I always ask...but the other way round!
Who said Heratis didnt fight? As far as I know...they did...so far they could!

But the question now is.....why did not Iran do anything at that time?? Herat was a part of it...as you said!
Iran was responsible for his province and ground Herat....not the local people who inhabited Herat that time!
And why does Iran still...now do nothing??? :mad:

This actually the reason why I have double feelings about Iran!
Actually....STILL most herati tajiks...are Iran supporters.....even the sunni ones...like me![/quote]

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users