Tajiks Worldwide Community: Introduction Topic Analyses - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Introduction Topic Analyses Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 09 January 2008 - 10:03 AM

Dorood,

Let's take a quick look at what we have here.

I have taken notes of people's replies here and noticed that from all posts here, only 29 PEOPLE posted their replies.

Total: 29 people (out of this 22 people are male - and 4 female and 3 people did not answer this part)

Also, out of 29 people , 8 people age from 16-19, 15 people age from 20-25, and 6 people said they are middle age or under 40 years of age. Interesting huh?

In addition, out of 29 people, 6 people were born in Tajikistan, 19 people were born in Afghanistan, 2 people were born in China, and 2 people from other countries like US. Interesting thing about this all, is that most of these people currently live abroad. Out of 29 people, 7 people said that they live in US or Canada, 15 people said that they currently live in Europe. and 7 people said that other countries like Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Australia and etc..

The most important thing to note here, is about our INTERESTS. Let's look what the facts tell us:

Out of 29 People: Most of us said that we are interested in: History and literature. It's more than 75% of us.
Then comes: Politics. Almost 50% of us, said that they are interested in Politics.
We have got very few people interested in different fields of science. 40% or less: things like computers (everything related with it), physics, aviation and stuff like that.
About the same percentage, 40% or less, we have got people who said: Tajik Unity/Persian Unity/committed life to Tajik
And finally, we have got about 50% or more, people interested in entertainment: swimming, soccer, wrestling and things to that nature.

Here are some interesting things from this thread that I would like to show you it here. In two words and roughly saying, we have got many males here. Only 4 people identified themselves as female (although, there might be lots of other females here, too. Like anonymously registered users). Most of us, about 15 and more, currently living in EUROPE. Isn't it interesting? Before that, I thought maybe number of Tajiks participating in this forum from US, exceeds to that living in Europe, the facts show that people living in Europe exceeds. Anyways, intersting fact. Then, we have got many Tajiks here who were born in Afghanistan, 19 people out of 29. (Please, do not leave any concerns or emotional feelings regarding born in Afghanistan, here!>although, I have noticed people arguing about different issues, not completely realizing the issue. Thanks in advance.) Finally, MOST OF US, said that WE ARE INTERESTED in: History, Politics and things to that nature. Yes, we have got some scientists, too; which I think is very important to mention here. Maybe, they can be a great help in future with promoting and achieving our goals, by various means, like computer issues or whatever the help might be. Anything else left here? Oh yeah, most of us here (about 15 people or so), are in our EARLY 20s (from 20-25 years of age). Then comes, people aging 16-19, about 8 people. We have got few people who age from their 30s to 40s. Anyways, whatever the our ages are, we are all here and we share our knowledge and wisdom here with each other.

So, this is what this thread is all about so far. I see numbers of people replying to this thread shrank, however, we are looking forward for others to introduce themselves and leave this forum, at least gaining some knowledge and wisdom for themselves. Thank you all.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.

#2 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 January 2008 - 09:48 PM

Dorood,

Number of people participating in this forum from Tajikistan, is increasing. Interesting and very good, too. Please, invite all your members of family, friends, relatives and who ever you know, who is Tajik and can join us for our efforts of unification; THEY ARE ALL MORE THAN WELCOME! Thank you.

Perooz bemaned,

Pors.

#3 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:27 AM

this is good news for me

#4 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:31 AM

It's so sad that the thread "Introduce Topic" created by Rostam, is gone. But my analysis is still here. It's like a body with no head. :(

#5 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:12 AM

[quote=PORS;7208]It's so sad that the thread "Introduce Topic" created by Rostam, is gone. But my analysis is still here. It's like a body with no head. :( [/quote]

It is here : http://tajikam.com/f...read.php?t=2303

I just split this post from that topic and made a new thread to separate that topic just for introduction posts.

Thanks again for this analysis.

#6 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:03 AM

Seepas Khurasani-jan,

But I think it was an older thread that had most people's info. The one you posted below is the newer version, after we have discovered that the older was deleted and/or disappeared. Thanks anyway.

Tandorost o khana abad bemani,

Pors.

[quote=Khurasani;13693]It is here : http://tajikam.com/f...read.php?t=2303

I just split this post from that topic and made a new thread to separate that topic just for introduction posts.

Thanks again for this analysis.[/quote]

#7 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:16 AM

I got you. I think we lost that when upgrading to new forum. Anyway we can fill that again.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users