Tajiks Worldwide Community: Regionalism and seperation amongst Tajiks! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Regionalism and seperation amongst Tajiks! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 January 2008 - 05:13 PM

The enemy has already divided us sooooooooooo much!
Even in Afghanistan they have created....Herati, Kabuli, Panjsheri, Mazari etc. :o .......those terms mean NOTHING! those are only places!
But unfortunatly some Tajiks...dont understand...and choose their region above the land and nation :rolleyes: ...Exactly what the enemy wants!

Also there is some misunderstanding amongst Tajiks.....outside their borders! The fact that there are some differences in for example dialect and costums ...
is due to the POLITICAL borders and influences of the enemies!

We have to make the world clear...that TAJIK is one Nation, one body, one soul......Regardless from where we are born, live or have lived!!!

#2 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 January 2008 - 07:10 PM

Yeah,, but the history has changed much. As you know, people from Iran will never accept our idea of great Khorasan...

#3 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:20 PM

All unusual posts is deleted. Please just express your ideas , not hurt each other and abuse.

#4 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:38 AM

[quote=Khurasani;4685]All unusual posts is deleted. Please just express your ideas , not hurt each other and abuse.[/quote]
You delete my posts and call it unusual? As long as you are moderator here....I am gone!!!
Ofcourse I support you in everything which has to do with the mission!
Even the enemy of my enemy is my friend...in that case! :D

Goodbye! Till never!

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:57 AM

[quote=Khurasani;4685]All unusual posts is deleted. Please just express your ideas , not hurt each other and abuse.[/quote]

what happened? i dont see any bad or unsual post. am i missing something? as a matter of fact Rostam raised a very very important issue, that is another source of division among us. i see this stupid habit even in my own family, and i have always tried to convince them to accept they are not doing the right thing.

#6 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:51 PM

Hmm, it was just a disscussion...

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 January 2008 - 06:29 PM

[quote=NightWish;4723]Hmm, it was just a disscussion...[/quote]

what disscusion? i havent seen any disscsion in this thread yet.

#8 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:03 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;4726]what disscusion? i havent seen any disscsion in this thread yet.[/quote]

Yeah, khurasani deleted our posts. (mine and rostam's)

#9 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:26 PM

Regionalism is flourishing in Tajikistan as never before. Government has been promoting it since the first day it came to power in 1992.

#10 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:32 PM

I didn't know that the same was the picture in Afghanistan. We have to unite whatever it takes. Our borders stretch much broader lines than we could imagine. All Persian-speakers are one big nation. This is the message we have to spread.

#11 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:34 AM

Why can't all the Persian speaking people in Afghanistan create a political party to protect their rights ? Get rid of all other political parties. If there is voting in Afghanistan, then maybe they can get their rights peacefully from Pashtun. Is this possible or is the voting so flawed and country so insecure that only violence is left as the way out ? And when it comes to violence, the Pashtuns always have the upper hand, and Persian speaking people being peaceful have no choice to let the Pashtuns rule.
[quote=Darius;4738]I didn't know that the same was the picture in Afghanistan. We have to unite whatever it takes. Our borders stretch much broader lines than we could imagine. All Persian-speakers are one big nation. This is the message we have to spread.[/quote]

#12 User is offline   arya-zadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:00 AM

regionalism, to some extent is obviously very common in present day word of nations. tajiki regionalism is nothing to do with "enemies". regionalism, as it is now in Afghanistan and Tajikistan, will gone when tajik people will be able to consolidate themselves and form stable political units or a stable political unity. just remember that almost all present-day european nations went through this phenomenon. regionalism just means that we, tajiks, aren't a full value nation yet, even within Tajikistan itself. However, the fact of the existence of this forum and the number and quality of its members indeed IS an indication that we ARE becoming a nation. the more we know about each other the less we are regionalists. we start to see that we have more common with each other then differences. Actually, Rostam is rising very important questions and, maybe, it's not reasonable to shut him up, btw.

#13 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:35 PM

The main cause of regionalism in Tajikistan and Aghanistan are their mountainous nature; high mountains that kept the nation divided in different groups, lack of a means of communication. Thus, dialects started appearing so that even some neighboring villages speak in 2 different dialects. The only reason was lack of communication. But now that the world has shrunk and still getting smaller, regionalism is shameful and indicates backwardness of any infected nation. We can't justify it by other people's past. We live with the same people now in the same era. And we should not consider ourselves less than anyone. Tajiks (Persian-speakers) have only one way to go forward: to unite.

#14 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:07 PM

[quote=Darius;4738]I didn't know that the same was the picture in Afghanistan. We have to unite whatever it takes. Our borders stretch much broader lines than we could imagine. All Persian-speakers are one big nation. This is the message we have to spread.[/quote]
EXACTLY!!!

#15 User is offline   KABOL Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:27 AM

What about division based religious believes? I think its just bad as regionalism.

#16 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:19 PM

[quote=KABOL;5353]What about division based religious believes? I think its just bad as regionalism.[/quote]

i dont think it will be an issue, i have never seen tajiks separating each other based on religion.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users