Tajiks Worldwide Community: The upcoming presidential election in Afghanistan (2009) - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The upcoming presidential election in Afghanistan (2009) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Super Icon

• Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:09 PM

Posted Image

There are rumors that Zalmay Khalilzad, United States Ambassador to the United Nations, will be the next candidate for the presidency of Afghanistan backed by U.S.
Mr. Bayat will be his first vice president, and Jalali (the ex-minister) will be his second. You might have noticed that Khalilzad has begun to criticize Karzai's administration, while he himself was the man behind the formation of Karzai's government.

I don't know if it happens, but if America really insists on having him as the president, then it will be very much possible. It is indeed very sad to see Afghanistan falling under the immense influence of America. When Russians invaded Afghanistan, a group of people revolted against them so-called Mujahidin and Freedom fighters, who called them invaders. But now the Mujahidin have turned into America's allies which brings actually their more than 20 yrs struggle under the question which caused 2 millions of death and destructions.

In 2009 the election will be hold, and most of the parties are now trying to win the trust of America to have power in the upcoming government.

#2 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:17 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Elections Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 January 2008 - 03:21 PM

[quote=Superior;4834]Posted Image

There are rumors that Zalmay Khalilzad, United States Ambassador to the United Nations, will be the next candidate for the presidency of Afghanistan backed by U.S.
Mr. Bayat will be his first vice president, and Jalali (the ex-minister) will be his second. You might have noticed that Khalilzad has begun to criticize Karzai's administration, while he himself was the man behind the formation of Karzai's government.

I don't know if it happens, but if America really insists on having him as the president, then it will be very much possible. It is indeed very sad to see Afghanistan falling under the immense influence of America. When Russians invaded Afghanistan, a group of people revolted against them so-called Mujahidin and Freedom fighters, who called them invaders. But now the Mujahidin have turned into America's allies which brings actually their more than 20 yrs struggle under the question which caused 2 millions of death and destructions.

In 2009 the election will be hold, and most of the parties are now trying to win the trust of America to have power in the upcoming government.[/quote]

This ugly Halilzay probably awghan?
Inshaallah, he will be the president of independent Pushtunistan, not Khorasan.

#4 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 January 2008 - 04:29 PM

very well said.....afrasiab!
Yes he is an afghan slave of us!

#5 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 January 2008 - 12:03 AM

Mr Karzai does not need to face the electorate again until 2009 but there is some speculation that he could call an election in 2008, to cut off the campaigns of a growing number of serious challengers.

http://news.bbc.co.u...sia/7156338.stm

#6 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 January 2008 - 06:07 AM

Karzai has already said he wont run, and Khalilzad has no chance, no one will vote for him because he's too close to the Americans. Karzai said he doesnt want to be president again, its too dangerous for him and he'd rather take the money he's made and head to back to the America and be safe. Reminds of Yaqub Khan, here's a quote:

I would rather work as your servant, cut grass and tend your garden than be the ruler of Afghanistan. - Yaqub Khan, to a British viceroy in the 19th century.

:D :D

#7 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 January 2008 - 12:49 PM

[quote=Kamyar;4866]

I would rather work as your servant, cut grass and tend your garden than be the ruler of Afghanistan. - Yaqub Khan, to a British viceroy in the 19th century.

:D :D [/quote]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

It just made my day.........perfect!

#8 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 January 2008 - 09:49 PM

We don

#9 User is offline   Afghan_for_ever Icon

• Pip
Group:
Banned

Posted 20 January 2008 - 03:57 PM

[quote=Parsistani;4914]We don

#10 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:34 PM

[quote=Afghan_for_ever;4960]I am curious whom you want to see the president of Afghanistan..[/quote]
A Pashtun should be president of Awghanistan!....Tajiks must become independent with own state!
Nothin to do with pashtun/afghan people!

#11 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:38 AM

I think there will be some surprising names in upcomming selections. Like Karzai :)

#12 User is offline   KABOL Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:31 AM

Kharzai confirmed that he would run in 09, not sure if he will stil keep his current running mates. Jalali wants to run independently, not as Khalilzad's running mate.

What do you guys think about Abdullah Abdullah?

#13 User is offline   darya Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:00 PM

I have a question? do you think khalilzad is a good president when i tell you he is pashtun. Then you won't like him.

#14 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:49 PM

[quote=darya;7350]I have a question? do you think khalilzad is a good president when i tell you he is pashtun. Then you won't like him.[/quote]

first change your name into an arabic/mongolic/turkic/jewish/drawidic/indian ancenstral name since darya is farsi and you ghools have nothing to do with it and have neever seen sth like ''darya''.. and yes he is a bad person since Awghans need to die as nomadic and ethnocentric tailed apes of the Sulaiman Mountains and i will be the first who will kill Pashtn presidents...and Talibans...one after one...WE DON T NEED ANOTHER TRAITOR THAT WORKS FOR ALIEN AMASTERS BE IT AMERICANS RUSSIANS GB ISRAEL PAKISTAN OR PUKHTUNISTAN

#15 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:04 PM

Another great contribution of our great ''Rahbar'' Persistani :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users