Tajiks Worldwide Community: Tajikam on search engines - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tajikam on search engines Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:36 PM

Dorood everyone. Dorood GulAgha e gerami, I hope you are well. The site is looking really good! Thanks for the improvements!

I have a suggestion though. I have noticed that Tajikam doesn't show up well on search engines such as Google( When doing a Google search for "Tajik" or "Tajiks"). I think it should. The reason for this is because it's a new site and will take some time to climb up the search results. But, I think there is a trick that can be done to make the site appear at the top of search results.

I'm not sure how this is done, but I've heard it is possible. Please ask the Webmaster about this. Hopefully he can do it. It will help alot.

Sepas.

#2 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 January 2008 - 02:48 AM

Haha ... I heard google needs to be bribed ... Omid Kordestani is one of the founders of Google and he is Iranian (and friend of my Bajenagh but I wont use my connections !)/
[quote=Kamyar;4851]Dorood everyone. Dorood GulAgha e gerami, I hope you are well. The site is looking really good! Thanks for the improvements!

I have a suggestion though. I have noticed that Tajikam doesn't show up well on search engines such as Google( When doing a Google search for "Tajik" or "Tajiks"). I think it should. The reason for this is because it's a new site and will take some time to climb up the search results. But, I think there is a trick that can be done to make the site appear at the top of search results.

I'm not sure how this is done, but I've heard it is possible. Please ask the Webmaster about this. Hopefully he can do it. It will help alot.

Sepas.[/quote]

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:03 AM

[quote=Kamyar;4851]Dorood everyone. Dorood GulAgha e gerami, I hope you are well. The site is looking really good! Thanks for the improvements!

Sepas.[/quote]

The very first time i found this site from google, and it was on the top of the table.

#4 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:25 AM

[quote=Rika Khana;4869]The very first time i found this site from google, and it was on the top of the table.[/quote]

Did you search "Tajikam"? Or did you search "Tajik" or "Tajiks".

If you searched Tajikam then ofcoarse, but if you searched Tajik(s) then something has changed or you probably got it from Wikipedia's external links (which is at the top):

http://www.google.co...jik&btnG=Search
http://www.google.co...iks&btnG=Search

#5 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:37 AM

[quote=doodooli;4859]Haha ... I heard google needs to be bribed ... Omid Kordestani is one of the founders of Google and he is Iranian (and friend of my Bajenagh but I wont use my connections !)/[/quote]

Hopefully we won't need to :D , but if we'll get you to use your connections :o

:D

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:42 AM

[quote=Kamyar;4871]Did you search "Tajikam"? Or did you search "Tajik" or "Tajiks".

If you searched Tajikam then ofcoarse, but if you searched Tajik(s) then something has changed or you probably got it from Wikipedia's external links (which is at the top):

http://www.google.co...jik&btnG=Search
http://www.google.co...iks&btnG=Search[/quote]

No, i was searching for "Tajik, Tajiki Site, Tajikisstan Forums, etc" i knew nothing about tajikam.com that time.

#7 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:02 AM

[quote=Rika Khana;4873]No, i was searching for "Tajik, Tajiki Site, Tajikisstan Forums, etc" i knew nothing about tajikam.com that time.[/quote]

If you add "forum" to the search then you will get it on the first page, but not at the top:

http://www.google.co...G=Google+Search

Even without "forum" in the search, just searching for "Tajik(s)" should put Tajikam atleast on the first page.

Even Tahir Kabuli's Tripod site is on the first page. His website has been around for a long time while this website is very new, but there should be a way to get it up there faster.

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 January 2008 - 09:09 AM

[quote=Kamyar;4878]If you add "forum" to the search then you will get it on the first page, but not at the top:

http://www.google.co...G=Google+Search

Even without "forum" in the search, just searching for "Tajik(s)" should put Tajikam atleast on the first page.

Even Tahir Kabuli's Tripod site is on the first page. His website has been around for a long time while this website is very new, but there should be a way to get it up there faster.[/quote]

That name, i mean Tahir sounds familiar to me, i think i visited his website couple of years before and left some messages but didnt get any reply. is he really from Kabul? it is strange to see alot of kabulis caring for their fellow Tajiks.

#9 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:46 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;4880]That name, i mean Tahir sounds familiar to me, i think i visited his website couple of years before and left some messages but didnt get any reply. is he really from Kabul? it is strange to see alot of kabulis caring for their fellow Tajiks.[/quote]

Yes thats the same one. his website has been around for a long time so by now his email has changed probably.

he is Kabuli-Tajik. youre right that in general Kabuli-Tajiks are passive, but there plenty like Tahir Kabuli, i am also a Kabuli-Tajik.

#10 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:55 PM

if you search "Afghan", the top search result is www.afghan-web.com which is similar to Tajikam.com, it provides general information about Afghanistan and has forums and chat.

so in the same way, a search for Tajik(s) should have Tajikam.com as one of the top results.

we need to figure out how to do this (other than doodooli's suggestion :D )

#11 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:24 AM

[quote=Kamyar;4899]
but there plenty like Tahir Kabuli, i am also a Kabuli-Tajik.[/quote]

really? which part of kabul, i am also from kabul city.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users