Tajiks Worldwide Community: Another question - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Another question Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:34 PM

Since my other thread was deleted for uknown reasons I kindly want me to answer this question.

When people ask you what your nationality is. Do you say "Khorasan?" or "Afghanistan" ?
I've met hardcore setamis and khoristanis, when asked by westerns of their origin they say "I am from Afghanistan".

#2 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:41 PM

I say I am TAJIK/Persian....from Central Asia...and that Tajikistan is my country together with balkh, samarqand, kabul etc. and that Afghanistan is a bullshit garbage of USA....and that Afghans are the terrorists etc.

They shouldnt delete the other thread!

#3 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:21 PM

[quote=Rostam;4972]I say I am TAJIK/Persian....from Central Asia...and that Tajikistan is my country together with balkh, samarqand, kabul etc. and that Afghanistan is a bullshit garbage of USA....and that Afghans are the terrorists etc.

They shouldnt delete the other thread![/quote]

May I ask which city you are from?

#4 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:38 PM

I am from city Balkh/Mazar....which is located in Central Asia....
And please dont come which your shit...about that its an afghan city and blabla...

#5 User is offline   Nastoh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:48 PM

[quote=Hannibal;4971]When people ask you what your nationality is. Do you say "Khorasan?" or "Afghanistan" ?
I've met hardcore setamis and khoristanis, when asked by westerns of their origin they say "I am from Afghanistan".

As i mentioned in my other thread. When you are being chased out like rats from Afghanistan then indeed you are an afghan. But now when you feel tough you prefer being called khoristani.

Hypocracy is a term i constantly think of when reading your posts.[/quote]

I would say my nationality is Tajik. My current country Afghanistan. Remember Tajik is a NATION so my nationlity is Tajik. Those who couldn't answer this question of you, they weren't aware of Tajik being a nation.

I believe you have misunderstood most Tajiks and their love for Khorasan. Calling ourseves Khorasani doesn't mean we hate Afghanistan or Pashtuns. Take this out your head. We respect everyone else and we hate no one.

#6 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:41 AM

Do you know; You live in a such country that it is named by others? Do you know why it is changed? Do you look and research for why it is about 200 years that we suffering from wars, fights, and all other problems??

Sorry but please do have more researches and read you Question once again.

#7 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:20 AM

[quote=Hannibal;4971]Since my other thread was deleted for uknown reasons I kindly want me to answer this question.

When people ask you what your nationality is. Do you say "Khorasan?" or "Afghanistan" ?

As i mentioned in my other thread. When you are being chased out like rats from Afghanistan then indeed you are an afghan. But now when you feel tough you prefer being called khoristani.

Ofcoarse we say we are from Afghanistan at first. once we get to know the person and if we talk about politics or our background more, then we will explain all the rest to them, don't worry.

#8 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:46 AM

[quote=Hannibal;4971]Since my other thread was deleted for uknown reasons I kindly want me to answer this question.

Botparaste vahhabi, az in forum boro biroon. Inja baradarane Tajik e mo ro aziyat nakon. Dar toole tarikh sarane iletoon mardom daneshmand o Aryazadegan Tajik, Qezelbash o Hazarah ro bi rahmane koshtand. Pirane bi liyaghate iletoon baraye arab o angal o sami o tazi bardegi keshidand, rahbarane bisavad, bachehbaz, haramzadeh, motejavez, bifarhang, nezhadparast. Khake pake
Khorasan bayad be zire hokoomate parsizabanan bar gardad. Be omide khodavande bakhshandeh o mehraban, balkh, herat, ghazni, ghowr, bamiyan, badakhshan az zire solteye biganegane ahrimanane angal, vahhabiye arab o pushtun rahayi miyabad o bari degar peyman o vahdat e khod ro ba Iran zameen bar gharar mikonand. Zendeh bad Shadravan Ahmad Shah Masood. Zendeh bad shadravan Nader Shah Afshar Abivardi. Ashraf Hotaki mesle moosh farar kard o 3 bar shekaste sangil khord. Zendeh bad sarmine aftab "Khorasan", zendeh bad Khorasaniyan dar har kojaye jahan hastand. Zendeh bad tamamiye shadravane Khorasan, Tajikistan o Iran Zameen.

#9 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 11:14 AM

I think, that it is better to remove such themes. Because such themes distract our attention to silly questions and unnecessary disputes. We should spend our energy for discussions and jobs which are useful for our Tajik nation and for Khorasan.

#10 User is offline   Farangis Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:43 PM

I've met hardcore setamis and khoristanis, when asked by westerns of their origin they say "I am from Afghanistan".[/quote]

If a foreigner ask me about my indentiteit, i would answer him/her. I am a persian speaker ( Tajik) from Afghanistan.. If he does'nt know what Tajik is, i will explain it.. :)

@ Afrasiab Jan,

In fact this kind of threads are good for us, because the most of Pashtuns thinks that we are Racist by saying that we are Tajik and we prefer the name Khorasan instead Afghanistan..

We can answer their questions on this way. In my opnion don't delet this thread..

Best regards,

Farangis

#11 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 January 2008 - 01:56 PM

Topic will not be deleted. There is no reason for that. Here we are discussing about our problems, the way how to remove difficulties; and this kind of questions make us be more aware.

#12 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:56 PM

I said only my opinion. Maybe you are right.
But I think, that we do not need care what pukhtun's think about us and about Khorasan. The main thing is what we ourselves think and what we want.

#13 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:39 PM

my other posts got deleted with the other thread so i want to say not all pashtuns hate tajiks one of which is me. i don't really care if u are tajik or hazara we are all humans. At the moment the people of afghanistan need our help. it is winter time and there are many children without shelter or food. our first duty should be to help those kids if we want a better future. i am all in favour of self determinatin for tajik people as i believe in freedom. if the tajiks are not happy by living in one country with afghans they can seperate their lands from us. no one should be forced to live with others. i think there should be referrendum in afghanistan to decide what people want and not the corrupt leaders. i know the current borders of our countires are artificial and created by colonial powers but we have to know that injustices have happend all over the world, for example look at the fate of the kurdish people split into four countries, their freedom fighters are call PKK terrorist group. lool at the injustices of the baloch people in sistan in iran. the baloch of pakistan and iran also want a united and free country. But i still hope all afghans can live together peacefully and i hope we can all learn to love each other as fellow humans and muslims. all senseable people know that by calling each other names we will achieve nothing but only increase the pain and suffering of innocent people.

#14 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 06:49 PM

i dont believe that all the pashtuns should be punished for the crimes of a few leaders who control them. as we know most afghans are not educated wether they are pashtuns or hazara or tajik. they are easily manipulated by our corrupt leaders. my father was abducted in Kabul by hazara group and we had to pay $10000 ransom for him after which he was beaten but released afterwards. That still doesn't make me hate hazara people as i have met many of them and they are lovely people.
our priority should be to educate our new generation and they can decide for themselves rather than a few corrupt leaders making their decisions for them.

#15 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:00 PM

not all pashtuns hate tajiks.

Nobody cares here...weather afghans hate or love us! Doesnt matter for us!

But i still hope all afghans can live together peacefully

Yes, all Afghans should live together in peace...that means 15 million of Afghans in Pashtunistan...and the 30 million in Pakistan!
Just like the Tajiks...shall live peacefully together!

#16 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:08 PM

[quote=Rostam;5036]

Yes, all Afghans should live together in peace...that means 15 million of Afghans in Pashtunistan...and the 30 million in Pakistan!
Just like the Tajiks...shall live peacefully together![/quote]

well i dont want to force the pashtuns of pakistan to live with us. if they want to live with pakistanis then they shouldnt be forced to join afghanistan. do u believe tajiks of other countries should be forced to join afghanistani tajiks wether they want to or not?

#17 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:11 PM

Why should they not wan it? its better to ask that question first......
and first of all....WE WERE SEPEREATED BY FORCE..............

And people are besuwad as yourself said....why should their vote count???
The GOOD THING....should be forced if people dont accept it! YES!

#18 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:15 PM

[quote=Rostam;5038]Why should they not wan it? its better to ask that question first......
and first of all....WE WERE SEPEREATED BY FORCE..............
[/quote]

maybe they are happy in their current country where they live. four million pashtuns live in the financial centre of pakistan Karachi and they have many businesses there so they might prefer their money more than their nationalism.

#19 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:17 PM

[quote=Rostam;5038]
And people are besuwad as yourself said....why should their vote count???
The GOOD THING....should be forced if people dont accept it! YES![/quote]

lol where did i say why their vote should count? i am pro democracy. i think people should be free to choose what they want and please dont call me besuwad as i am quite young and educated:D

#20 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:43 PM

Your reply shows how educated you are!....I didnt said you are besuwad....thats nothin special.
I said...most humans, are kept unedcuated.....and you, I dont consider as human!

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users