Tajiks Worldwide Community: Afghanistani reporter sentenced to death for 'blasphemy': court - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Afghanistani reporter sentenced to death for 'blasphemy': court Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 January 2008 - 12:04 PM

[quote=doodooli;5173]And you can take your Islamic ideas to Afghanistan where you belong, and leave the West where you don't fit in. This forum is too Afghan for me, so I will spend more time in new Iranian forums I found that deal with ancient history and have sections on Central Asia. This is an Afghan-infested forum and most people seem to be intellectually deficient, except some good people from Tajikestan. I think we should make a separate forum where Afghans are kicked out.[/quote]

I/We came to west because of our problems, so you can't dectate me where to live or leave. No one will have problem if you stay here, and if you leave ,it will be your own choice. We are here because of our problems, not our religions, you can take the religious disscusions somewhere esle. If you really love the tajiks as your brothers, you should respect their belief not insult them. If you dont believe in their religion or even critisize,it is never a problem, but if you insult them, there is a problem.

[quote=doodooli;5174]I should add that there are also some very nice people like Khurasani, dear Rostam, and honorable Gul Agha, whom I do not consider Afghans. But surely many like Rika Khana fits the Afghan profile neatly - as Rustam says, brainwashed Tajiks who cannot be considered Tajiks at all since they sold their brains (and perhaps other body parts) to Afghanistan and Arabia. Here are some good forums I am finding as I search:
http://www.allempire...opics.asp?FID=9
http://www.freepower...m/iranianforum/[/quote]

wow thats is fantastic, out of all the forum only 3 people are nice, but not the others. if you consider us Pushtoons we consiser you Azari Turk, because my personal persian iranian friends are not like that, they love us. and i am sure there is not shortage of our other iranian persian brothers to join us here. we have already got Rooyintan with in this forum.

#22 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 January 2008 - 12:32 PM

You came to the West because war in the name of Islam ruined your country. So, it has all to do with religion, and even your poverty comes from your religion. I do not respect beliefs for which no evidence can be shown especially if they are forced down people's throats with the sword.

The three people I mentioned are those I remember best, I also mentioned all the people from Tajikestan. Iranians joined before and all of them left, thanks to people like you. Rooyintan won't last long either ... and he is the only one. And I thought all your Iranian friends insulted your accent and you were crying about it for weeks ... how come now they are so nice ?
[quote=Rika Khana;5180]I/We came to west because of our problems, so you can't dectate me where to live or leave. No one will have problem if you stay here, and if you leave ,it will be your own choice. We are here because of our problems, not our religions, you can take the religious disscusions somewhere esle. If you really love the tajiks as your brothers, you should respect their belief not insult them. If you dont believe in their religion or even critisize,it is never a problem, but if you insult them, there is a problem.

Wow thats is fantastic, out of all the forum only 3 people are nice, but not the others. if you consider us Pushtoons we consiser you Azari Turk, because my personal persian iranian friends are not like that, they love us. and i am sure there is not shortage of our other iranian persian brothers to join us here. we have already got Rooyintan with in this forum.[/quote]

#23 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 January 2008 - 12:48 PM

[quote=doodooli;5182]You came to the West because war in the name of Islam ruined your country. So, it has all to do with religion, and even your poverty comes from your religion. I do not respect beliefs for which no evidence can be shown especially if they are forced down people's throats with the sword.

The three people I mentioned are those I remember best, I also mentioned all the people from Tajikestan. Iranians joined before and all of them left, thanks to people like you. Rooyintan won't last long either ... and he is the only one. And I thought all your Iranian friends insulted your accent and you were crying about it for weeks ... how come now they are so nice ?[/quote]

We first went to take refuge(in many countries not only west) because of the communists who never believed in religion. Our last 3 decades of suffering is solely because of those religionless russians. It was the bravery and heroism of Masoud-e-Buzurg and people like him that saved us. Rooyintan has never insulted people and will remain a good friend to all of us, we might all have disagreements with each other, but it is not an issue. No one has forced me to become muslim, i have accepted it myself.

Thanks to people like me? what have i done? You are the one who started everything, not me.

No my iranian friends never insult me because they are my friends, as a matter of fact they are persians not Azari or something else. Trust me we love each other like brothers, some of them came to where i live many years before me(perhaps 15-20 years) and they have helped me in many ways, thanks to them.

My accent got insulted on the streets of Tehran not by my friends, i am sure those who were insulting were all Turks, not persians.

#24 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 January 2008 - 01:01 PM

If the communists had stayed in power, your country would have been in much better shape, maybe better than Tajikistan. But the Arabs and Pakistanis armed a bunch of religious thugs and threw them at the Russians and later at the poor people in Afghanistan. Those religious thugs have messed your country. The Russians were there to save you from your backwardness, but you missed a golden opportunity. Now even Iran won't save you from your backwardness because you hate them, just like you hate the Russians. Look at Tajikestan and Afghanistan ... two different worlds. One ruled by Islam Pashtuns and Tajiks, another by Russians and Communists. Which one is better ???
[quote=Rika Khana;5184]We first went to take refuge(in many countries not only west) because of the communists who never believed in religion. Our last 3 decades of suffering is solely because of those religionless russians. It was the bravery and heroism of Masoud-e-Buzurg and people like him that saved us. Rooyintan has never insulted people and will remain a good friend to all of us, we might all have disagreements with each other, but it is not an issue. No one has forced me to become muslim, i have accepted it myself.

Thanks to people like me? what have i done? You are the one who started everything, not me.

No my iranian friends never insult me because they are my friends, as a matter of fact they are persians not Azari or something else. Trust me we love each other like brothers, some of them came to where i live many years before me(perhaps 15-20 years) and they have helped me in many ways, thanks to them.

My accent got insulted on the streets of Tehran not by my friends, i am sure those who were insulting were all Turks, not persians.[/quote]

#25 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 January 2008 - 01:21 PM

[quote=doodooli;5185]If the communists had stayed in power, your country would have been in much better shape, maybe better than Tajikistan. But the Arabs and Pakistanis armed a bunch of religious thugs and threw them at the Russians and later at the poor people in Afghanistan. Those religious thugs have messed your country. The Russians were there to save you from your backwardness, but you missed a golden opportunity. Now even Iran won't save you from your backwardness because you hate them, just like you hate the Russians. Look at Tajikestan and Afghanistan ... two different worlds. One ruled by Islam Pashtuns and Tajiks, another by Russians and Communists. Which one is better ??? [/quote]

The communists were there for their own benefit not to give us something. Thanks to the russians that historic Samarqand and Bukhara is part of Uzbekistan not Tajikistan, and thanks to the Russians that forced tajikistan's mentality to drop the word persian from their constitution, i am sure you are not cleverer than Shaheed Masoud, you wanted to surender to the russians and he choose to fight them. The arabs and Pakistanis only used religion to gain political ground, we all know that. and that is the reason many of us dont like them. The iranian regime has never wanted to help us, look at them, they are arming the Taliban, a big arm depot was found in Farah province lately and it was full of iranian arms and ammunition. dont forget that it was the taliban who killed many Hazaras and Tajiks.

#26 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:55 PM

No one will do anything just for your benefit, they always want something back. Russians, or not Russians. Of course, it would have been better not to have someone else come in your country, but given that Russians were there, they could have helped spread education, taken care of the poor, and build infrastructure if they were left alone. A communist system, though not ideal, would have worked well to advance Afghanistan if allowed to stay. over a generation or two people would be educated and would question Islam. The Americans cared much less, they just wanted Russians out, and were happy to destroy Afghanistan in the process. They wanted Saddam out, and they did not care what happens to Iraq. As for Ahmad Shah Massoud, I would not include him in the category of Islamic thugs - he had to use Islam to appeal to people, but he was a well-educated, progressive nationalist. It was good for him to be there also when all the thugs were trying to take over. I really believe today Afghanistan would have been much better off if a stable communist government had stayed in power for last 30 years. Imagine ... no war destruction ... no Taliban ... no destruction of Bamiyan Buddha ... no people sentenced for death for printing over the internet ... education for all ... eradication of disease ...everyone gets a minimum to survive. Eventually with the fall of the Russian empire, a more secular government as in Tajikistan would have taken over in Afghanistan. It is really sad ... that Arabs of Saudi Arabia teamed up with Pashtuns and Pakistan to desrtoy Afghanistan. As for Iranian regime, I am not a supporter of them but I never heard they support Taliban - you are making this to justify your hatred of iran. Maybe you are a Pashto agent.

[quote=Rika Khana;5186]The communists were there for their own benefit not to give us something. Thanks to the russians that historic Samarqand and Bukhara is part of Uzbekistan not Tajikistan, and thanks to the Russians that forced tajikistan's mentality to drop the word persian from their constitution, i am sure you are not cleverer than Shaheed Masoud, you wanted to surender to the russians and he choose to fight them. The arabs and Pakistanis only used religion to gain political ground, we all know that. and that is the reason many of us dont like them. The iranian regime has never wanted to help us, look at them, they are arming the Taliban, a big arm depot was found in Farah province lately and it was full of iranian arms and ammunition. dont forget that it was the taliban who killed many Hazaras and Tajiks.[/quote]

#27 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:41 AM

[quote=doodooli;5192]No one will do anything just for your benefit, they always want something back. Russians, or not Russians. Of course, it would have been better not to have someone else come in your country, but given that Russians were there, they could have helped spread education, taken care of the poor, and build infrastructure if they were left alone. A communist system, though not ideal, would have worked well to advance Afghanistan if allowed to stay. over a generation or two people would be educated and would question Islam. The Americans cared much less, they just wanted Russians out, and were happy to destroy Afghanistan in the process. They wanted Saddam out, and they did not care what happens to Iraq. As for Ahmad Shah Massoud, I would not include him in the category of Islamic thugs - he had to use Islam to appeal to people, but he was a well-educated, progressive nationalist. It was good for him to be there also when all the thugs were trying to take over. I really believe today Afghanistan would have been much better off if a stable communist government had stayed in power for last 30 years. Imagine ... no war destruction ... no Taliban ... no destruction of Bamiyan Buddha ... no people sentenced for death for printing over the internet ... education for all ... eradication of disease ...everyone gets a minimum to survive. Eventually with the fall of the Russian empire, a more secular government as in Tajikistan would have taken over in Afghanistan. It is really sad ... that Arabs of Saudi Arabia teamed up with Pashtuns and Pakistan to desrtoy Afghanistan. As for Iranian regime, I am not a supporter of them but I never heard they support Taliban - you are making this to justify your hatred of iran. Maybe you are a Pashto agent.[/quote]

Dear Azari Turk,

for your information i should say that i am not PUSHTOON, i am a tajik from Afghanistan. Dont forget that Tajikistan was also suffering from civil war, it was not as widespread as in Afghanistan becuase Tajikistan is less diverse country according to ethnicity compare to afghanistan. Do you really think Russia was there for good? they were there to loath the country and thats it. and yes, America used us against the Russians which is not a secret. During the last 30 years Afghanistan's problem have always been ethnicity and ethnicity has been a major factor, during the russian time and after that. No doubt that Masoud was a liberal person, and also a Muslim. Taliban was Pushtoon group a sister party to Afghan Milat who wanted to put pushtoons above the others. check this site and see the news yourself about the iranian arm depot.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...mmunition.shtml

#28 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 28 January 2008 - 05:02 PM

Azeris are Indo-Iranians

#29 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 January 2008 - 06:02 PM

[quote=Gul agha;5228]Azeris are Indo-Iranians[/quote]

They are not persians, and they are more than happy to call themselves Turks.

#30 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 28 January 2008 - 08:24 PM

the ones in Azarbaijan are happy but most of them in Iran are not Pro Turk.

#31 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 January 2008 - 06:46 AM

You are not Tajik, no matter what you say. You a hateful religious Afghan. :D :P
[quote=Rika Khana;5231]They are not persians, and they are more than happy to call themselves Turks.[/quote]

#32 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 January 2008 - 06:51 AM

You article states clearly that the provenance of many weapons is not clear, and many of them are Russian, and some might be Iranian. So what ? Iranian arms can end up in anybody's hands through black market and other arms dealers, and sold through third parties, and same with Russian arms. Maybe Russian government is supporting Taliban to by selling them arms. So silly ! It only shows how naive you are and how ready you are to swallow anti-Iranian propaganda, little Afghan Sunni fundamentalist ... why don't you go to Afghanistan and fight the Taliban instead of sitting on your bee-hid :D

[quote=Rika Khana;5212]Dear Azari Turk,

for your information i should say that i am not PUSHTOON, i am a tajik from Afghanistan. Dont forget that Tajikistan was also suffering from civil war, it was not as widespread as in Afghanistan becuase Tajikistan is less diverse country according to ethnicity compare to afghanistan. Do you really think Russia was there for good? they were there to loath the country and thats it. and yes, America used us against the Russians which is not a secret. During the last 30 years Afghanistan's problem have always been ethnicity and ethnicity has been a major factor, during the russian time and after that. No doubt that Masoud was a liberal person, and also a Muslim. Taliban was Pushtoon group a sister party to Afghan Milat who wanted to put pushtoons above the others. check this site and see the news yourself about the iranian arm depot.
http://www.bbc.co.uk...mmunition.shtml[/quote]

#33 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:00 AM

:) Unfortunately I am not, but thanks for the compliment:D ... Azaris have defended Iran, fought for Iran, expanded Iran, and loved Iran, and they still do. Afghans like you have always fought Iran, hated Iran, and tried to destroy Iran. Which one is better ?!! *******
[quote=Rika Khana;5212]Dear Azari Turk,[/quote]

#34 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:55 AM

I think, that its better to do such conversations by private message

#35 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 January 2008 - 10:38 AM

[quote=Afrasiab;5246]I think, that its better to do such conversations by private message[/quote]

Let me say one more thing before i end this conversation for ever. If i was a Pushtoon, there was no point to have hiden my identity and claiming to be Tajik, i would have gone with pushtoons and spend my time there, it doesnt make any sense what he says. Secondly, contrary to what doodoli says i am not iranian hater. I only criticize them. there is a big difference between hate and criticism.

Ok. i finish it here.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users