Tajiks Worldwide Community: Emomalii Rahmon in IRAN - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Emomalii Rahmon in IRAN Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 February 2008 - 06:27 AM

http://www.presstv.i...ionid=351020101
http://www.presstv.i...ionid=351020103

#2 User is offline   zolizar Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:39 PM

emomali rahmon besavod va khoin ki az uhdai chize nameoyad, mardumi tojikro qashoqu bechora kard, dar ba daru ovora. Aknun mekhohad az on okhundhoi
dajjolo kumak mekhohad. Tu ablah avval az gorat kardani mardum dast kash, on laganbardoroni duzdu goratgari khudro uhda kun.

#3 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:46 PM

Dorood,

Az rue aamaare paayane, dar maahe gozashta dar Tajikistan besh az "232 kodakan" az sardee zimestaan va az naboudane barq; ba bohraane enerzhe rou ba rou bodane Tajikistan, az dunyo chashm pushedand. Kheile andouhgine vale hale hazere Tajikistan en ast. In chonen dar besh az ruydaadhaa dar zaeshgah, 12 maadaraan jaan dadaand.

Magar dar en halat, maa dar barae "perooz"-iee khod gap zada metavaanem?

Perooz bemaned,

Pors.

#4 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:42 PM

Sorry to hear that so many people have died in Tajikestan. People have dies in Iran too. It seems that everyone has been caught unprepared, not just tajikestan. Here is Afghanistan's situation:
http://www.payvand.c...8/feb/1096.html

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:54 PM

[quote=doodooli;5670]Sorry to hear that so many people have died in Tajikestan. People have dies in Iran too. It seems that everyone has been caught unprepared, not just tajikestan. Here is Afghanistan's situation:
http://www.payvand.c...8/feb/1096.html[/quote]

unfortunately almost all the losses are in non pushtoon areas.

#6 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:11 PM

The Way to Moscow Lies Through Tehran?
http://tajikistanweb...208_tehran.html

#7 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 February 2008 - 11:16 PM

Tehran's relations are getting worse with Moscow, especially recently Russians are siding with Americans. But maybe Tajikistan is seeking Iran as a counterbalance to Moscow. Russia often or always takes sides with Uzbeks (right?). Although Ahmadinejad is using the Palestinian card to get the Arab street to put pressure on their governments (to help Iran more), I also think he is a nationalist and has made strong comments about unity with Tajiks, which other presidents before had not made so publicly. Because he is a populist, he wants to be admired and followed outside Iran, so I think he will forge stronger ties with Tajikistan and make some big gestures to help Tajikistan.
[quote=Darius;5685]The Way to Moscow Lies Through Tehran?
http://tajikistanweb...208_tehran.html[/quote]

#8 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:38 AM

Dorood,

First, to DooDooli's comment "feeling sorry", I would say that it is of course sad to such a scene as a patriot. However, it is worse to see people not doing or taking appropriate actions to prevent it. I personally think that it is all about management and organizational skills. If those people who sit in their CEO chairs of Tajikistan and estimated more precisely about the future, it would not be so sad. We all need to make our decisions based on our facts and critical reasoning, not just based on our feelings. As far as I can see the current situation in Tajikistan, most of the people who have government positions, are emotional people or play what I call it "regional play." Society needs all kinds of people, but emotional people should be directed toward different sections of government affairs. For the time being, facts sound lauder than sad situation. I am looking forward to: "Think right>Say right>Act right" principles, so our great deeds and acheivements could sound lauder than our current situation. I do, however, understand that "Rome was not built a day", but still we are finding ourselves in Ice age right now.

Secondly, in contemporary world we need to understand "big sharks" and use them to our advantage; not letting them to separate us and/or destroy our identity, culture and history. As I have mentioned, good management and organizational skills of certain group of educated patriots and wise men can do a better job, than whole bunch of people telling (whether be it based on their feelings or emoitions) what should be the next step. Of course, state-society relation should always be considered priority of government, but not concentrated on "regional play" and/or building "regional hierarchy."

I would like to conclude my perspective here, bringing Karl Marks saying: "History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." Until we don't have well educated patriots who have strong management skills and know and care about our people; and lead the country whether be it using those "big sharks" or "adjusting" us, to our own benefit, we won't have better situation for, at least, near future. By "adjusting us" I exactly mean "tradition needs modernity" which we can do it without completely leaving all our traditional beliefs and way of thinking which keeps us today, even in 21st century like in an ice age.

Thank you for reading this post.

Perooz bemaned,

Pors.

#9 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:01 AM

PORS Jan, I agree with you. Mismanagement is the root cause of many of our problems in Iran, Tajikistan, Afyista. Incompetent people rise to positions of power because of family ties, deception and lies, and the generally low level of culture in the country which not only makes but allows these things to happen. It is shameful that the Persian speaking world is among the most backward in the world ... Here are some pictures of a poor country like Egypt which look better than Iran with so much oil money:

http://www.irandefen...ead.php?t=12901

Of course, iran has made progress in some areas, and is more self-reliant than Egypt, but even a country like Egypt is economically better managed than Iran despite their lack of resources. Shame on us !

#10 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:44 AM

Iran's current president and foreign minister were former supporters of Pan Iranism before they were brainwashed by akhonds.

#11 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:52 AM

This is very interesting and very important (if true) but I never heard it before. Please give more details if you can ... I am very very curious. If true, maybe a part of their brain still holds some of those ideals. Please more info ... thanks :)
[quote=Gul agha;5705]Iran's current president and foreign minister were former supporters of Pan Iranism before they were brainwashed by akhonds.[/quote]

#12 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 February 2008 - 02:05 AM

Dorood,

Thank you DooDoolie gerami. Thanks for the comments and suggetions. You have my voice and support on your side that something needs to be fixed in our tradition and way of approaching things.

We don't need fish; We need to learn how to fish.
I.E. We have lots of things, we just need to learn how to use it for our own benefit. I am sure that we also have those people who can do a better job than most of those sitting right now. We need to give those well educated patriots and wise men a platform for applying their excellence for all of our prosperity.

People who do not know what the course of global politics will be and where the country will find itself in near future, they guess, as Ministry of Electricity in Tajikistan did. Well educated and wise men, estimate things and think in long terms. I am not trying to insult anybody here, but rather saying that when it comes to the society, we need people who know the work and can do it better than anybody else, no matter what region they came from.

One last thing. If I was a dump and lived my own life that at least would be okey, because this is only my own life. But when a dump person (I mean not good person - in terms of knowledge and love to his country) lives the life of the whole country (not providing even basic needs for its people) then how can I stand to see these things happening.

Thank you all for sharing your perspectives here.

Tandorostu perooz bemaned,

Pors.

[quote=doodooli;5704]PORS Jan, I agree with you. Mismanagement is the root cause of many of our problems in Iran, Tajikistan, Afyista. Incompetent people rise to positions of power because of family ties, deception and lies, and the generally low level of culture in the country which not only makes but allows these things to happen. It is shameful that the Persian speaking world is among the most backward in the world ... Here are some pictures of a poor country like Egypt which look better than Iran with so much oil money:

http://www.irandefen...ead.php?t=12901

Of course, iran has made progress in some areas, and is more self-reliant than Egypt, but even a country like Egypt is economically better managed than Iran despite their lack of resources. Shame on us ![/quote]

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users