Tajiks Worldwide Community: How to Stop Pashto Fascism? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to Stop Pashto Fascism? Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 February 2008 - 10:42 AM

[quote=Rika Khana;5725] they started to help Masoud just after the emergence of the Taliban, the iranian gov had come to a conclusion to help Masoud in order to defeat the Taliban. if it wasnt for the taliban, god knows if they had helped masoud.[/quote]

One of known politicians in Tajikistan - Asliddin Sohibnazarov in one newspaper wrote the same words. He wrote, that Iran has helped Ahmadshah because was afraid of strengthening of the Taliban. He also wrote, that Iran was frightened of development the Taliban and consequently has stopped war in Tajikistan (by help of Russia).

#22 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 February 2008 - 10:47 AM

[quote=doodooli;5732]Rooyintan Jan, are you male or female ?[/quote]

Magar ravshan nest, keh "Roointan" ismi mardona ast? :(

#23 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 February 2008 - 11:15 AM

[quote=Afrasiab;5740]One of known politicians in Tajikistan - Asliddin Sohibnazarov in one newspaper wrote the same words. He wrote, that Iran has helped Ahmadshah because was afraid of strengthening of the Taliban. He also wrote, that Iran was frightened of development the Taliban and consequently has stopped war in Tajikistan (by help of Russia).[/quote]

yes Afrasiab jan, it is true, we saw this in our own eyes. but i suggest that past is past and we need to look for future, Iranians are our brothers and we have to unite our minds and hearts to promote our culture and language, help out each other and be sincere with each other.

#24 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

Rika khana jan we shouldn't keep a grudge against Iran because of a stupid policy they had during rajsanjani's presidency. We should set the "EU" as an example. European countries for centuries fought against each other, killed one another and hated each other but today they are united and stronger than ever. We Tajik/Persians have never fought against each other but today we are dividing ourselves in the name of Region or Religion which is making us weaker.

#25 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 February 2008 - 08:07 PM

[quote=Gul agha;5754]Rika khana jan we shouldn't keep a grudge against Iran because of a stupid policy they had during rajsanjani's presidency. We should set the "EU" as an example. European countries for centuries fought against each other, killed one another and hated each other but today they are united and stronger than ever. We Tajik/Persians have never fought against each other but today we are dividing ourselves in the name of Region or Religion which is making us weaker.[/quote]

Absolutely, 100% agree with you. I have never started any religious debate and only responded to the others. I dont have anything against Iran, you tell me why should i have things against them? weather it was rafsanjani or ahmadinejad, they did the damage. Anyways, hope everyone including myself stops this silly issue.

#26 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 February 2008 - 11:33 PM

Doodooli-jan,
Taslim shodan age be mardi yo zani bud, pas jense Candy Rice ro bayad mozakkar beduni va sadha "mard"-e taslimshoda ro moannas. Az in jur tabaqebandiha dast var darin. Ma Gordafarid ham mixaym. Ma mardha kari nakardim ke in hame be mard budan benazim. Hala Jomhuriye Eslami az zanha bishtar mitarse va mixan jelowe tahsilateshun ro begiran. Az zanha ham xeyli chizha ro bayad yad gereft.

#27 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 February 2008 - 11:34 PM

Zemnan, the thread was supposed to get your views about the ways of combatting the Pashto fascism. Why do you keep getting back to your own unsolved issues? It's not gonna work like this.

#28 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:25 AM

??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ???

??? ? ?? ?? ??? ?

??? ??! ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ? ?? ??? ??. ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??! ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ?. ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?.

?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?

#29 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:27 AM

That was a good answer from this blog:
http://www.tawab.com/Muzdak_13.htm

#30 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:01 AM

OMG!

Everytime when I think...that the stupidity has reached his top....they surprise me again!!!

#31 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:49 AM

KHORRAM DEFENDS HIS DECISION:
http://tajikistanweb...08_khurram.html

tajikistanweb.com

#32 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:42 AM

[quote=Darius;5767]That was a good answer from this blog:
http://www.tawab.com/Muzdak_13.htm[/quote]

where did you get this website? its main page was full of hatred aginst the tajiks.

#33 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:49 AM

[quote=Rika Khana;5782]where did you get this website? its main page was full of hatred aginst the tajiks.[/quote]
I dunno about its home page, but some other pages, like the one below, propagate Persian:
http://www.tawab.com/Muzdak12.htm

#34 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:05 AM

[quote=Darius;5784]I dunno about its home page, but some other pages, like the one below, propagate Persian:
http://www.tawab.com/Muzdak12.htm[/quote]

Some articles by the guy named Mazdak was good.

#35 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:17 AM

[quote=Rika Khana;5789]Some articles by the guy named Mazdak was good.[/quote]
Thus, those articles should be read and spread. They are awesome.

#36 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:19 AM

[quote=Darius;5796]Thus, those articles should be read and spread. They are awesome.[/quote]

yes thats right.

#37 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 February 2008 - 12:56 AM

As GulAqha gerami metioned before!
This is...or can also work in our advantage!
Lets prayer....they will continue this way!

#38 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:21 AM

[quote=Rostam;5858]As GulAqha gerami metioned before!
This is...or can also work in our advantage!
Lets prayer....they will continue this way![/quote]
I don't agree Rostame gerami. It doesn't sound wise to sit and wait until they wipe the Persian language off the country, leave alone the banner of Culture Ministry. We've been waiting for the entire century and losing a lot. Don't you think so?

#39 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:27 AM

Maybe this can be the start of an uprising against Pashtoons. How can we make it happen inside AFGHANISTAN ?

#40 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:37 AM

[quote=doodooli;5864]Maybe this can be the start of an uprising against Pashtoons. How can we make it happen inside AFGHANISTAN ?[/quote]
I wish I could answer your question. Never been in the Afghan mainland. But I'm mulling over having something similar in Tajikistan and I believe it is possible. Overwhelming pressure from without can at least cramp them down, so that they wouldn't dare to eat the same sh.. again.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users