Tajiks Worldwide Community: Why we call ourself tajiks? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why we call ourself tajiks? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kushans Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:45 PM

Taken from wikipedia:

Origin of the term"T?jik" is a word of Turko-Mongol origin and means (literally) Non-Turk. It has the same root as the word Tat which is used by Turkic-speakers for the Persian-speaking population of the Caucasus. In a historical context, it is synonymous with Iranian and particularly with Persian. Since the Turko-Mongol conquest of Central Asia, Persian-speakers in Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Iran and all the way to Pakistan, Kashmir and India have been identified as T?jiks. The term is mainly used as opposed to "Turk" and "Mongol". History of the nameFirst mentioned by the Uyghur historian Mahmoud Al-K?shghar?, T?jik is an old Turkic exp​ression referring to all Persian-speaking peoples of Central Asia. From the 11th century on, it came to be applied principally to all East-Iranians, and later specifically to Persian-speakers. It is hard to establish the use of the word before the Turkic- and Mongol conquest of Central Asia, and since at least the 15th century it has been used by the region's Iranian population to distinguish themselves from the Turks. Persians in modern Iran who live in the Turkic-speaking areas of the country, also call themselves T?jik, something remarked upon in the 15th century by the poet M?r Al? ?*er Nav?'?. In addition, Tibetans call all Persian-speakers (including those in Iran) T?jik.The word "T?jik" in medieval literature A postage stamp honoring Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Balkhi (known to the West as Rumi) who made the first usage of the term Tajik in literature in reference to himself.The word T?jik is extensively used in Persian literature and poetry, always as a synonym for Persian. The Persian poet Sa'adi, for example, writes: ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??:Perhaps to the King be said,Your Turk shed the blood of a T?jik It is clear that he, too, uses the word as opposed to Turk. The oldest known reference of the word Tajik in Persian literature, however, can be found in the writings of Djal?l al-D?n R?m?, himself being an Persian-speaker - and thus a "T?jik" - from Central Asia.[edit] Other meanings of the wordAt certain periods of history, the word T?jik also referred to Persian-speaking scholars and clerks of early Islamic time who were schooled in Arabic. In the Safavid Empire, T?jik referred to the Iranian administrators and nobles of the kingdom, linked to the so-called Qezelb movement.According to some old T?jik folktales, as well as old Persian books, the word "T?jik" literally refers to the "people having the crown" ("T?j" means crown in Persian). It is believed that it initially refers to the East-Iranian people who ruled over the Bactrian, Soghdian and Badakhshan highlands and later over other areas of Central Asia and beyond - a region traditionally known as the "crown of the world".[edit] Alternative namesMain article: SartAs an alternative, the term Sart was also used as a synonym for T?jik and Persian in the medieval - post Genghis Khan - period. Turkic people named by this word the local East-Iranian population. However, the term was abolished by the Soviet government of the Central Asian states.

My questions are:
Why shouldn't we all call ourselves simply Persians?
Why there should be three different people, ethnically Persians; Tajiks; Hazara, geographically Iranain; Afghans; Tajiks, with the exact same language?

Why Hazara's shouldn't be called persians too while they already adopted persian language, culture, and lifestyle more than 800 years ago. If we claim that they are not originally Persians then we should also admit that persians (Tajiks)in central asia are so much mixed with Mongols(Turkish, Uzbeks, Kerghiz, Turkmans, Kazakhs) and Persians in iran are also maily mixed with Arabs, and Turkish.

Finally, to the world our language is known as persian, our ppl are known by central asia persians.
Why shouldn't we be under one name and more united?
Personally, I don't wanna be called Tajik and my mother language being called Dari. Becuase nobody knows who Tajiks is and what kind of langauge is Dari?
Besides our all well-known poets, astronomers, mathematicians, philosophers are mainly known as persians.

Take from Oxford dictionary:Avicenna/%av?"sen?/ (Arabic name ibn-Sina) (9801037), Persian-born Islamic philosopher and physician. His surviving works include treatises on philosophy, medicine, and religion. His philosophical system, while drawing heavily on Aristotle, is closer to Neoplatonism, and was the major influence on the development of 13th-century scholasticism. His Canon of Medicine, which combined his own knowledge with Roman and Arabic medicine, was a standard medical text in the medieval world. He also produced a philosophical encyclopedia, The Recovery. Wikipedia:Ab? Nasr Muhammad ibn al-Farakh al-F?r?bi[1] (Persian: ??*?? ??? ??? ) or Ab? Nasr al-F?r?bi (in some sources, known as Muhammad ibn Muhammad ibn Tarkhan ibn Uzlagh al-Farabi[2]), also known in the West as Alpharabius, Alfarabi, Al-Farabi, Farabi, and Abunaser (c. 872[2] between 14 December 950 and 12 January 951) was a Central Asian polymath and one of the greatest scientists and philosophers of Persia and the Islamic world in his time. He was also a cosmologist, logician, musician, psychologist and sociologist.Mu?ammad ibn M?s? al-Khw?rizm? was a Persian[1] Islamic mathematician, astronomer, astrologer and geographer. He was born around 780 in Khw?rizm[2] (now Khiva, Uzbekistan) and died around 850. He worked most of his life as a scholar in the House of Wisdom in Baghdad.His Algebra was the first book on the systematic solution of linear and quadratic equations. Consequently he is considered to be the father of algebra,[3] a title he shares with Diophantus. Latin translations of his Arithmetic, on the Indian numerals, introduced the decimal positional number system to the Western world in the 12th century.[4] He revised and updated Ptolemy's Geography as well as writing several works on astronomy and astrology.His contributions not only made a great impact on mathematics, but on language as well. The word algebra is derived from al-jabr, one of the two operations used to solve quadratic equations, as described in his book. The words algorism and algorithm stem from Algoritmi, the Latinization of his name.[5] His name is also the origin of the Spanish word guarismo[6] and of the Portuguese word algarismo, both meaning digit.Zoroaster (Greek ??? ? ??? ??? , Z?roastr?s) or Zarathustra (Avestan: Zara?utra), also referred to as Zartosht (Persian: ??? ?? Zartot; Kurdish: Zerdu?t), was an Persian prophet and religious poet. The hymns attributed to him, the Gathas, are at the liturgical core of Zoroastrianism.

As you guys can see we are overall known as persians. Thus I wonder why we still stick to unfamiliar nicknames such as Tajiks, Afghans, Hazara, farsiwaan and etc

#2 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:06 AM

We are Persian, no doubt.

#3 User is offline   arya-zadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:47 AM

agree. 100%. We all are Persians. I always introduce myself to people as a Persian. So do my children. I even always answer to question "Where are you from?" by "I am Persian". That's it. The message is clear. No complications. People get me quickly and clearly.
I even don't try to tell people about my country - Tajikistan. They always have difficulties even in pronunciation of this word "tajikistan". they ask me to spell it - even worse. They ask me to write it down - helpless, they even can't read it :( . Even if they were able to pronounce it today, tomorrow they ask me "Where were you from, Kazakhstan, weren't you?" :) . Even we, tajiks, i think, don't feel comfortable in pronunciation of this the word "tajikistan" as it feels to much unnatural, as this word in fact has been introduced by someones non-Persians, Russians, when they created this state, Tajikistan, for us.
I agree, that Hazara people should be considered as Persians as well. Moreover, we should attract to Persian side huge number of bilingual uzbeks both in Afghanistan, and in Uzbekistan, especially in Ferghana valley, such cities as Kokand (Hooqand), Toshkent (Tashkand), and Andijan.

#4 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 February 2008 - 05:36 AM

The word "Tajik" was first mentioned by turkish tribes for persians. Even those persians who served in turkish palace called themselves not "persian", but "tajik". For example, Nizamulmulki Tusi who was persian from Tus in Khorosan, called himself "Tajik" in his great book "Siyasatname". He wrote that "only two nations deserve greatness and respect: turks and "tazik".
At that time tajik waz being pronounced as "tazik" and eventuallu it turned into "Tajik".
Tajik equales to persian: Tajik= Persian.

#5 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 February 2008 - 05:52 AM

My dear brothers. We must stop definig "persian" only by the features of the face. The time when all of the persians had similiar features had passed long time ago. Even in Iran the standart persians are very few. I know and I see some persians from Iran in TV who look like arabs or turks.
In tajikistan also real tajik faces are few. The persians for thousand years lived under arabs, turks, mongols and not all of them could keep their blood clean, and many of them mixed up. Even our great ancestor Firdavsi (Ferdousi) noticed the process of mixing of persians with the other nations. He wrote in Shahnameh:

?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???
??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?
?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ???
??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ???

Look! these words were written thosand years ago. In these years a lot of changes happend . Now How can we find who the real "persian" is ? By face? NO. Only by language, culture, spirit.
As for me I look like caucasian, but I never say the tajiks who are like uzbeks are not tajiks. I consider them as real tajik as I am.
Shod boshed!

#6 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:34 PM

Most of the people seem to be too much involved in finding a term that sounds better, a lot is written in the history - in very old books, and etc.

It is their right. As of me, I always call myself Tajik. I have a lot of Iranian friends in my University and we have not communication problems. The only have more arabic words. I always speak with my Tajik dialect that I know very well and call my language Tajiki. They now consider terms Tajik and Persion as sinonimous. Whenever needed I will explain who I am, but in general, do not care who thinks what.

Wherever you are you need to respect yourfelf and know yourself properly (if you want others to respect you).

Take care

#7 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 February 2008 - 01:26 PM

Looks don't matter

#8 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:46 PM

Tajik and Persian arent native terms. Our ancestors never called themselves Tajik or Persian but they referred themselves as Aryayi or Irani. Tajik was mostly used by eastern asians(chinese,south east asians,mongols..etc) and Persian was used by the west.

It doesnt make a difference if you use Tajik,Persian,Aryayi, and irani today.

Dushanbe aziz its better if we refer to our language as Persian or Parsi rather than Dari or Tajiki.

#9 User is offline   Kushans Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:38 PM

[quote=Gul agha;6332]Tajik and Persian arent native terms. Our ancestors never called themselves Tajik or Persian but they referred themselves as Aryayi or Irani. Tajik was mostly used by eastern asians(chinese,south east asians,mongols..etc) and Persian was used by the west.

It doesnt make a difference if you use Tajik,Persian,Aryayi, and irani today.

Dushanbe aziz its better if we refer to our language as Persian or Parsi rather than Dari or Tajiki.[/quote]

It really does Gul agha jan

What is natively left so far from real Aryans in western eyes, not lungistic experts and Scholars, are mostly these terms such as Persian, Persia, Parian cat, Parsian rug, Persian Empire and etc. If you talk about Tajik, Scythian, Bactrian then you need a full description and a intellectual historic discussion, which sounds very boring to some of them. Persian is very clear; everyone knows who are them and where the live. Besides, Parsia was a world-known empire for about 500 yrs.
By calling ourself Tajiks, which is nickname chosen for us by others, typically turkish. We do unconsciously divide ourselves into smaller group of persian native speakers.
Look at tajikistan, They have totally different writing style Cyrillic alphabet, and most of them still don't know that their language is officially know to the world as persian not tajiki.

If we are not divided into smaller ethnic groups such as persians, tajiks and hazaras then we can make the biggest ethnic group here and gain more power automatically.

#10 User is offline   Kushans Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:45 PM

[quote=Dushanbe;6318]Most of the people seem to be too much involved in finding a term that sounds better, a lot is written in the history - in very old books, and etc.

It is their right. As of me, I always call myself Tajik. I have a lot of Iranian friends in my University (I am out of Tajikistan) and we have not communication problems. The only have more arabic words. I always speak with my Tajik dialect that I know very well and call my language Tajiki. They now consider terms Tajik and Persion as sinonimous. Whenever needed I will explain who I am, but in general, do not care who thinks what.

Wherever you are you need to respect yourfelf and know yourself properly (if you want others to respect you). I am European looking and many take me for Russian.

Take care[/quote]

It is not the matter of putting down ourselves, but it is the matter of getting united under one flag, one identity, and one language. Besides, Tajiki is not a language but it is a dialect of persian. We are left divden and called under different name because of the politic to specially decrease the efficient of this powerful langauge from Mediterranean Sea to Indian Ocean.

#11 User is offline   Kushans Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:48 PM

[quote=Hassani Sabboh;6312]My dear brothers. We must stop definig "persian" only by the features of the face. The time when all of the persians had similiar features had passed long time ago. Even in Iran the standart persians are very few. I know and I see some persians from Iran in TV who look like arabs or turks.
In tajikistan also real tajik faces are few. The persians for thousand years lived under arabs, turks, mongols and not all of them could keep their blood clean, and many of them mixed up. Even our great ancestor Firdavsi (Ferdousi) noticed the process of mixing of persians with the other nations. He wrote in Shahnameh:

?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???
??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?
?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ???
??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ???

Look! these words were written thosand years ago. In these years a lot of changes happend . Now How can we find who the real "persian" is ? By face? NO. Only by language, culture, spirit.
As for me I look like caucasian, but I never say the tajiks who are like uzbeks are not tajiks. I consider them as real tajik as I am.
Shod boshed![/quote]

To simply clarifly these matters!
All persian native speakers are called persians and that is it.
Under one name, one flag, one country, and one identity.

#12 User is offline   arya-zadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:04 AM

Afarin, Kushans Jan - very well said!

to survive in modern world - individully as well as as a nation - we should develop simple and well recognized terms for "characterization" of our identity. of course, all Persians - languistic Persians (all Persian speakers) and cultural Persians (like Uzbeks and Azerbayjani turks, Pamiri Tajiks, Tajiks of China) should be called "Persians" (if they don't mind :) ) in first turn by ourselves, by mainstream Persians. We should indeed have one name for the langauge as well. we should have one official standardized Persian language for mass media. Our scientists, enjeneers, IT professionals should develop and use same terns in their work. We should have one standardized transliteration for writing Persian words by Latin/English, in order to prevent confusing and misunderstandings. All Persian students in Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, China, Pakistan, Kazakhstan (there are entire indigenious Persian speaking regions even in Kazakhstan) should be tought using same langauge and same books. it's the obligation, let say, the mission of us, Persian intellectuals, to work in this direction together, to simplify and clearify things, make them available/understandable for ordinary Persian groups (tajiks, hazaras, uzbeks).

#13 User is offline   idontknow Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:31 AM

"Why Hazara's shouldn't be called persians too while they already adopted persian language, culture, and lifestyle more than 800 years ago. If we claim that they are not originally Persians then we should also admit that persians (Tajiks)in central asia are so much mixed with Mongols(Turkish, Uzbeks, Kerghiz, Turkmans, Kazakhs) and Persians in iran are also maily mixed with Arabs, and Turkish."

How many iranian people look like this, even the "islamist" dont even look arab? :confused: :confused: :

"Iranian" Arab looks saudi from khuzikstan.
Posted Image

or a typical hook nosed eh-rab.
Posted Image

And turkish? What the heck is turkish? You got turkified greeks, bulgarians, anatolians, and etc.. and then you got turkic mixed with greeks/bulgarians/anatolians and etc, seen by the fatty cheeks/ wide cheeks.

So how many iranians have wide cheeks bones? :confused: ?

Just because your mixed to the point of looking like a mongol and practice persian "culture" doesnt make you a "persian". If you look turkic why dont you just get into your scooter and scoot over to uzbekistan and convert to turkic culture, and plus you get to be part of infamous "turkestan" :D :D :D :D :D

Hazaras are defiantly not persian, and persian culture??? These people all they practice is islam... i guess islam culture is your persian culture. :rolleyes:

EDIT*** THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING

#14 User is offline   arya-zadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:42 AM

wikipedia:

F?rsi in Perso-Arabic script (Nasta`liq style):
Pronunciation: [f???si]
Spoken in: Afghanistan, Iran, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Bahrain. Also in various Iranian, Afghanistani, Uzbekistani, and Tajikistani diaspora, specifically , USA, Russia, Germany, France, Sweden, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Pakistan and Turkey.
Region: Middle East, Central Asia
Total speakers: ca. 72 million native,[1] ca. 62 million second language[citation needed], 134 million total
Ranking: ca. 12th (native speakers)
Language family: Indo-European
Indo-Iranian
Iranian
Western Iranian
Southwestern Iranian
Persian

#15 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:13 AM

[quote=idontknow;6400]"Why Hazara's shouldn't be called persians too while they already adopted persian language, culture, and lifestyle more than 800 years ago. If we claim that they are not originally Persians then we should also admit that persians (Tajiks)in central asia are so much mixed with Mongols(Turkish, Uzbeks, Kerghiz, Turkmans, Kazakhs) and Persians in iran are also maily mixed with Arabs, and Turkish."

How many iranian people look like this, even the "islamist" dont even look arab? :confused: :confused: :

"Iranian" Arab looks saudi from khuzikstan.
Posted Image

or a typical hook nosed eh-rab.
Posted Image

And turkish? What the heck is turkish? You got turkified greeks, bulgarians, anatolians, and etc.. and then you got turkic mixed with greeks/bulgarians/anatolians and etc, seen by the fatty cheeks/ wide cheeks.

Just because your mixed to the point of looking like a mongol and practice persian "culture" doesnt make you a "persian". If you look turkic why dont you just get into your scooter and scoot over to uzbekistan and convert to turkic culture, and plus you get to be part of infamous "turkestan" :D :D :D :D :D

Hazaras are defiantly not persian, and persian culture??? These people all they practice is islam... i guess islam culture is your persian culture. :rolleyes:

EDIT*** THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING[/quote]

My brother Idontknow, You are very proud of looking like true persians. I guess you dont look like. Are you sure that since 6 century your ancestors have not been mixed with big eye turks, or arabs and you have a clean persian blood? PLEASE, put your photo so that we can make sure whom a true persian must look like. PUT YOUR PHOTO and dont be ARROGANT that you are true persian. There are a lot of nations which are more beautiful than persians. And remember the words by SAADI SHERAZI "Bani odam azoi yakdigarand" Put your photo and show us ignorant men what kind of characteristics must persian have. SHOW US YOUR PHOTO! TRUE PERSIAN!

#16 User is offline   Kushans Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:25 PM

[quote=idontknow;6400]"Why Hazara's shouldn't be called persians too while they already adopted persian language, culture, and lifestyle more than 800 years ago. If we claim that they are not originally Persians then we should also admit that persians (Tajiks)in central asia are so much mixed with Mongols(Turkish, Uzbeks, Kerghiz, Turkmans, Kazakhs) and Persians in iran are also maily mixed with Arabs, and Turkish."
EDIT*** THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING[/quote]

Mister/Miss/Mrs Idon'tknow
Your name declares very much the level of your undertanding. If I may refresh your thoughts. These empires, dynasties and kingdoms ruled over Aryana = Iran = Khurasan.

Aryans=Iranian=Persian: such as Medes, Achaemenid Empire, Parthia, Kushan Empire, Sassanid Empire, Tahirid dynasty, Saffarid dynasty, Samanid dynasty, Ziyarid, Buyid dynasty, and Safavid dynasty.

Greeks: such as Seleucid Empire
Arabs such as Rashidun, Umayyad, and Abbasid

Mongolic race: such as Huns, Ghaznavid Empire, Seljuq dynasty, Khwarezmian Empire, Genghis Khan, Ilkhanate, Timurid dynasty, Kara Koyunlu,Ak Koyunlu, Afsharid dynasty, Qajar dynasty.

After so much mix you still think we are pure Aryans= Persians?

Don't forget that most of above mentioned dynasties and empires had only persian as the main language and enriched this langauge a lot.
Persian language is not a language, which is belong to a race, but it is a language which is belong to a civilization. Simply, persian is belong to all persian native speakers very much independed from their origin.

#17 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:05 PM

Please ignore this ignorant idontknow. He's a miserable piece of... I'm sure he's not Iranian. Just trying to cause a rift.

#18 User is offline   idontknow Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:36 PM

[quote=Kushans;6415]Mister/Miss/Mrs Idon'tknow
Your name declares very much the level of your undertanding. If I may refresh your thoughts. These empires, dynasties and kingdoms ruled over Aryana = Iran = Khurasan.

Aryans=Iranian=Persian: such as Medes, Achaemenid Empire, Parthia, Kushan Empire, Sassanid Empire, Tahirid dynasty, Saffarid dynasty, Samanid dynasty, Ziyarid, Buyid dynasty, and Safavid dynasty.

Greeks: such as Seleucid Empire
Arabs such as Rashidun, Umayyad, and Abbasid

Mongolic race: such as Huns, Ghaznavid Empire, Seljuq dynasty, Khwarezmian Empire, Genghis Khan, Ilkhanate, Timurid dynasty, Kara Koyunlu,Ak Koyunlu, Afsharid dynasty, Qajar dynasty.

After so much mix you still think we are pure Aryans= Persians?

Don't forget that most of above mentioned dynasties and empires had only persian as the main language and enriched this langauge a lot.
Persian language is not a language, which is belong to a race, but it is a language which is belong to a civilization. Simply, persian is belong to all persian native speakers very much independed from their origin.[/quote]

Medes were iranian. I guess we always had greek bloodline, since the time we transported them many places within the empire, so im not denying that (mainly in bactria), but it is probably small. The arab rulers were 1 ruler with a small army, and under their ruler his men were not allowed to marry with non-arabs or to communicate, after the fall off the caliphate the persians in iraq, bahrain, kuwait, obviously mixed, but im not talking about those countries am i? I showed you pics of qajari girls...,so how many iranians look like this? Its funny how all the turkic leaders were inefficient... They never accomplished anything.

The east got F***ed by the mongols and turks (Afghanistan/Tajikistan), the West Side got F***ed by the Arabs (Baghdad), North Side got turkified (Azerbaijan).... How many got f***ed/turkified/raped Inside iran? Not much.

#19 User is offline   idontknow Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:42 PM

[quote=Darius;6416]Please ignore this ignorant idontknow. He's a miserable piece of... I'm sure he's not Iranian. Just trying to cause a rift.[/quote]

So ignorant call random things persian, look an apple, that is persian, look a tv, that is persian, look an oxygen molecule, i guess that is also persian, :D :D :D :D

Yeah, i have a lot of "ignorance"....

#20 User is offline   Iranian Soldier Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 02:48 PM

[quote=idontknow;6425]So ignorant call random things persian, look an apple, that is persian, look a tv, that is persian, look an oxygen molecule, i guess that is also persian, :D :D :D :D

Yeah, i have a lot of "ignorance"....[/quote]

tajiks ancestory is Persian.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users