Tajiks Worldwide Community: Why we call ourself tajiks? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why we call ourself tajiks? Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   idontknow Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:18 AM

[quote=Darius;6501]How about their greatest poet Pushkin whose grandfather was an African Gannibal? You are right Sabbah-jan.[/quote]

Omg, you people are insane... No one is following Ataturks rules,
NO ONE!

Right now kurds, armenians, assryians,greeks and etc are known as "turk", turkey itself a is a false nation... Now you want to make a mongrel'istan? Another false nations? I shouldnt really get worried seeing how tajikstan has no power...

like it or not, deny it or not.

#42 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:21 AM

[quote=idontknow;6507]Omg, you people are insane... No one is following Ataturks rules,
NO ONE!

Right now kurds, armenians, assryians,greeks and etc are known as "turk", turkey itself a is a false nation... Now you want to make a mongrel'istan? Another false nations? I shouldnt really get worried seeing how tajikstan has no power... Tajiks go unite all the chinks/mongrel/"tajik" speakers,

but REMEMBER you're never iranic,

like it or not, deny it or not.[/quote]

A well-said joke. Thanks idontknow. I don't know if you don't know how idontknow is fabulous. I'm sure you don't know, idon'tknow.

#43 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:11 AM

[quote=idontknow;6507]Omg, you people are insane... No one is following Ataturks rules,
NO ONE!

Right now kurds, armenians, assryians,greeks and etc are known as "turk", turkey itself a is a false nation... Now you want to make a mongrel'istan? Another false nations? I shouldnt really get worried seeing how tajikstan has no power...

like it or not, deny it or not.[/quote]

This guy is getting CRAZY! Brothers, Leave him alone. He is MAD!
I have never heard such a bullsheet before.

#44 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:40 AM

[quote=Darius;6501]How about their greatest poet Pushkin whose grandfather was an African Gannibal? You are right Sabbah-jan.[/quote]

Thanks, Dariush-jon! Pushkin looked like egyptian arab but He is considered russian by russians. If someone like Idontknow claims before russians that Pushkin was not russian judging by his face, russians will punch his head.

By the way in order to learn from russians about nationalizm, I must quote the famouse russian thinker-nationalist I.A.Ilyin in 19 century:

" ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? . ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? , ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?..."

I am not good at translation, but I try:

"To be russian means not only to speak russian language, but to feel Russia with heart, and to see its precious identity with love..."

Look, brothers, this great russian thinker-nationalist saw the language and love to Russia as characteristics of russians. The face and the features were not important to him.

#45 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:35 PM

[quote=Hassani Sabboh;6531]Thanks, Dariush-jon! Pushkin looked like egyptian arab but He is considered russian by russians. If someone like Idontknow claims before russians that Pushkin was not russian judging by his face, russians will punch his head.

By the way in order to learn from russians about nationalizm, I must quote the famouse russian thinker-nationalist I.A.Ilyin in 19 century:

" ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? . ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? , ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?..."

I am not good at translation, but I try:

"To be russian means not only to speak russian language, but to fill Russia with heart, and to see its precious identity with love..."

Look, brothers, this great russian thinker-nationalist saw the language and love to Russia as characteristics of russians. The face and the features were not important to him.[/quote]
Good words and a good translation. thanks Sabbah-jan.

#46 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:36 PM

I'm sure you meant "feel Russia with heart" though

#47 User is offline   Qumars Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:53 AM

??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? . ??

#48 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:16 AM

[quote=Darius;6545]I'm sure you meant "feel Russia with heart" though[/quote]

Thanks Dariusjon! I will change my mistake. :)

#49 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:10 PM

[quote=Darius;6416]Please ignore this ignorant idontknow. He's a miserable piece of... I'm sure he's not Iranian. Just trying to cause a rift.[/quote]

actually the problem is the arabic conquest and the turko-mongolian conquest hadnt much influence on Iranians. Thats why the absolute majority (by ca. 90%) have a typical medi-terranian caucasian phenotype and genetically foreign influence is basing very small on us. Look, even the so called ''turkish Kyrgyz'' are originally and mainly Iranians and not Turks. They have beside the Tajiks the most r1m1 mgen marker than anyone. That means they are related to the oldest aryan civilization, the Kurgan civilization in Turkestan and China and with modern european nations like checz, polands, russians, the pop. of ferroer isles in [b]west[b] europe We are all mixed. Germany is the best example for assimilation and mixing. Over 2000 years long Huns, Turks, ... all of them reached old Germania and they also became mixed but still they are Germans genetically and by language. Also Tajiks, Persians, arabs self, indians, Turks... are all mixed. In asia noone is much more mixed with foreigners than Turks and Indians. Hey, its sth normal. TAKE IT EASY

#50 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:14 PM

[quote=Nader Shah;6467]This Idontknow is very suspicious ... he sounds like another guy called oslonor who had a clear panturkic agenda (revealed later) but disguising himself as a persian nationalist racist always posting pictures of ugly Azeris and beautiful Persians ... I suspect Idontknow is either Pashtun or Turkic. He obviously cannot be Persian based on his primitive knowledge of the Persian language. He poses as a Persian racist to inflame other groups and create divisions. We should ban this guy as he has no positive contribution whatsoever to this forum ...[/quote]

Oslonor the bastard is a tailed Pashatin that was active on Pan-Iranism.com there he told me he is a Pashtun who have an ''Azeri wife''.

#51 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:59 AM

[quote=Parsistani;6599]actually the problem is the arabic conquest and the turko-mongolian conquest hadnt much influence on Iranians. Thats why the absolute majority (by ca. 90%) have a typical medi-terranian caucasian phenotype and genetically foreign influence is basing very small on us. Look, even the so called ''turkish Kyrgyz'' are originally and mainly Iranians and not Turks. They have beside the Tajiks the most r1m1 mgen marker than anyone. That means they are related to the oldest aryan civilization, the Kurgan civilization in Turkestan and China and with modern european nations like checz, polands, russians, the pop. of ferroer isles in [b]west[b] europe We are all mixed. Germany is the best example for assimilation and mixing. Over 2000 years long Huns, Turks, ... all of them reached old Germania and they also became mixed but still they are Germans genetically and by language. Also Tajiks, Persians, arabs self, indians, Turks... are all mixed. In asia noone is much more mixed with foreigners than Turks and Indians. Hey, its sth normal. TAKE IT EASY[/quote]
Not interested in a racial categorization lecture mate. Save your time. My nation is my language. Cheers and take it easy too dude.

#52 User is offline   idontknow Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:22 AM

[quote=Parsistani;6600]Oslonor the bastard is a tailed Pashatin that was active on Pan-Iranism.com there he told me he is a Pashtun who have an ''Azeri wife''.[/quote]

I'm not oslonor... imo.

#53 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:40 AM

[quote=idontknow;6715]I'm not oslonor... imo.[/quote]
You might be an "osel". Look in Slavic dictionaries.

#54 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 March 2008 - 06:24 AM

Eh, in ahmaq (idontknow) holo ham dar hamin jost? :) Bisyor bachai chaspak budaast-da. Yagon kaltak nest kaltakshapush kunem? :)

#55 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:29 AM

Dorood,

On devona namedonad chi kor kunad, pas inu onro nodon harf zadan dorad. Bechora, tanho ast. Hej kas az in ablahivu yakraviyu nodoniash, ba girdi khud nadorand. In zoda kaltakro namefahmad. Ba in behtarin kaltak, kaltaki zindagist. Rudaki mefarmoyad:

"Har ki nayomukht az guzashti ruzgor,
Niz nayomuzad, zi hej omuzgor.
" - Rudaki

Tandurustu piruz bimoned,

Pors.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users