Tajiks Worldwide Community: Persian/Iranian Girls - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Persian/Iranian Girls Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Iranian Soldier Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:51 PM

[ame]http://youtube.com/w...feature=related[/ame]
watch the video if you want and tell me if you like it.

best regards

#2 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:50 AM

What's the big deal about these so-called Persian girls. Why do so many of them try to look Western ? Why do we need to prove our worth by having more Western looks ? I am really turned off at all these various videos of beautiful "XXXX" girls ... who don't look typical of their people and are selected to look more Western. Why can't we accept who we are and advertise just who we are, and not who we think we should look like ? (I did not watch the entire video ... but just got some impressions, so I may be wrong on a few points)

#3 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:43 AM

We are the sons of Rumi, Saadi, Hafiz, Ibn Sina and other world teachers on morality. We must obey their techings and must not betray their wishes. Persian girl doesnt deserve to be the manifestation of the perversed way of life but deserves to be the moral teacher of humanity. Only then PERSIANS can bring the light to the world as Zardusht could do.
I am not pro-mulla, but I want the persian civilization to be moraly clean as it was in the past.

#4 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 07:40 AM

Very well said Hassani Sabboh! I 100% agree!

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:53 PM

[quote=Hassani Sabboh;6478]We are the sons of Rumi[/quote]

I think we should avoid the Term Rumi for M.J. M. Balkhi, he was Balkhi. Not Rumi.

#6 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 February 2008 - 06:33 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;6485]I think we should avoid the Term Rumi for M.J. M. Balkhi, he was Balkhi. Not Rumi.[/quote]
You are right :) ......Balkhi is better then Rumi.....but most important is to make clear he is Tajik/Persian and NOT Afghan or Turk!

#7 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:00 AM

[quote=idontknow;6495]Whats with tajiks, why do they look so INDO-IRANIC***? Oh yeah, because they are. :D :D :D :D :D :D [/quote]

Yes, just because they are. Is it painful to digest?

#8 User is offline   idontknow Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:04 AM

[quote=Darius;6496]Yes, just because they are. Is it painful to digest?[/quote]

Delete or edit my posts, but you know your in denial. :D

#9 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:13 AM

No, you will be here and entertain us as long as you wish dear dalghak. You are playing well.

#10 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:16 AM

[quote=idontknow;6495]Whats with tajiks, why do they look so East Asian? Oh yeah, because they are. :D :D :D :D :D :D [/quote]

You "TRUE PERSIAN"! I am TAJIK. But if I show my face YOU will be ashamed of not being like persian. You will die out of jealous seeing my features. But first show your "beautiful" FACE!
We shall compare!

#11 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:56 AM

[quote=Rostam;6479]Very well said Hassani Sabboh! I 100% agree![/quote]

Thanks a lot, Rustamjon! Unfortunately nowaday persians/tajiks has lost their true persian SPIRIT. I dont know any nation who had in history such a great, morally supplied SPIRIT with a big creation potential as the persians had. Even Islam was developed into highest level by the hands of persians when arabs and turks used this religion only for invading and killing. It was persian spirit which bred such a scholar as Imam Ghazaly, whose books take second place after Koran. It was persian spirit which gave Islam a new breath.
Instead of imitating the westerns and arabs PERSIANS must awaken their great SPIRIT and USE it for the sake of HELPING the humanity to be reborn morally and TEACHING humanity KINDNESS which fills every persian heart.

#12 User is offline   Tehran Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:00 AM

[quote=idontknow;6497]Delete or edit my posts, but you know your in denial. :D [/quote]

Kaveh,

boro gomsho and go put on your blue lenses so you feel better about yourself

divaneh, abe roye ma ro bordi

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:21 PM

[quote=idontknow;6497]Delete or edit my posts, but you know your in denial. :D [/quote]

Indo-Iranic= Aryan..Iranic..Bactrians, Sogdians, Kambuya, Sistan, Aria, Chresmia...

Indo-Aryanic=Elam (south western and southern Iran), India, Pakistan, Cambodja, Nepal...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users