Tajiks Worldwide Community: What alphabet do you perfer for Persian - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What alphabet do you perfer for Persian Rate Topic: -----

Poll: What alphabet do you perfer for Persian? (44 member(s) have cast votes)

What alphabet do you perfer for Persian?

1. Arabic (17 votes [38.64%])

Percentage of vote: 38.64%

2. Latin (8 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

3. Cyrillic (3 votes [6.82%])

Percentage of vote: 6.82%

4. Arabic (modified) (11 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

5. other (5 votes [11.36%])

Percentage of vote: 11.36%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#181 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:26 AM

at least the :D is not working from the smiley list, is this going to work typed by hand

#182 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:38 AM

Why is Rahmon so keen on making Russia happy if Russia does not reciprocate ? His policies would make some sense if Russia had reciprocated. Every time there is a fight between Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, Russia sides with Uzbekistan so what is the point ?

Am I missing something ?

On another note, It may be unfortunate that Rahmon is not promoting Persian script, but if the majority in Tajikistan support Cyrillic - it seems so to me, and understandably so for short term reasons - then he is on the side of the people. But if he is doing it to please Russians it is the wrong reason. Is he doing it to please Russians ?

Can the Tajikistanis clarify this matter ?

#183 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:33 PM

It has nothing to do with public opinion NS jan. It is simply the outcome of the thoughts of a mankurt (I'm sure you are familiar with the term by now). As said before, prior to Rahman's infamous usurpation of power in the end of 1991 people were trying to learn the Persian script enthusiastically and leaving the Cyrillic behind was deemed to be inevitable.

Apart from that, Rahman is afraid of Russia indeed. He might think that Russia IS reciprocating by allowing hundreds of thousands Tajiks to work there. If Russia stops accepting Tajik labor migrants Rahman's government will collapse almost immediately. Therefore, he's ready to wax Putin/Medvedyev's shoes, only if they would allow Tajiks to fill Russia's labor market, get killed by fascists and sent back home in iron chests.

He's never been on the side of the people thus far. No instance could be mentioned to support that claim.

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;12242]Why is Rahmon so keen on making Russia happy if Russia does not reciprocate ? His policies would make some sense if Russia had reciprocated. Every time there is a fight between Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, Russia sides with Uzbekistan so what is the point ?

Am I missing something ?

On another note, It may be unfortunate that Rahmon is not promoting Persian script, but if the majority in Tajikistan support Cyrillic - it seems so to me, and understandably so for short term reasons - then he is on the side of the people. But if he is doing it to please Russians it is the wrong reason. Is he doing it to please Russians ?

Can the Tajikistanis clarify this matter ?[/QUOTE]

#184 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:48 AM

That is a good point, Russia is reciprocating by allowing large numbers of Tajik laborers in. Then what can Rahmon do ? What would you tell him if he appointed you as his top adviser ? I would really like to hear your viewpoint. Thanks in advance :)
[QUOTE=Kambiz;12400]Apart from that, Rahman is afraid of Russia indeed. He might think that Russia IS reciprocating by allowing hundreds of thousands Tajiks to work there. If Russia stops accepting Tajik labor migrants Rahman's government will collapse almost immediately. Therefore, he's ready to wax Putin/Medvedyev's shoes, only if they would allow Tajiks to fill Russia's labor market, get killed by fascists and sent back home in iron chests. [/QUOTE]

#185 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:15 AM

[QUOTE=Kambiz;12400]
Apart from that, Rahman is afraid of Russia indeed. He might think that Russia IS reciprocating by allowing hundreds of thousands Tajiks to work there. If Russia stops accepting Tajik labor migrants Rahman's government will collapse almost immediately. Therefore, he's ready to wax Putin/Medvedyev's shoes, only if they would allow Tajiks to fill Russia's labor market, get killed by fascists and sent back home in iron chests.

He's never been on the side of the people thus far. No instance could be mentioned to support that claim.[/QUOTE]

Dear Kambiz,

Is it a real fear or just Rahman's imaginations? Do you think Russia will really care if the change cyrillic to persian?

#186 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:18 AM

Dear NS and RK,

I'm sure Rahman's worries have nothing to do with realities. Reading and writing in Cyrillic don't make you understand the Russian language at all. So, it's ridiculous to assume that Russia would retaliate if Tajikistan chooses to leave its script. Furthermore, almost all other countries in the region have ditched Cyrillic and got back to Latin. But there are still more Azeri workers in Russia than Tajiks. And Uzbekistan with its newly-minted Latin script is sending hundreds of thousands laborers to Russia annually too.

Therefore, presumably, I think it's just about Rahman's phobia with no touch of reality.

Another reason: Rahman doesn't read or write the Persian script himself and obviously, he doesn't want to be an illiterate president.

I would suggest to have a long period (20-30 years) of double-script usage before the full return to Persian. That would make the process smoother and the loss for Russia less painful.

#187 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:21 AM

[QUOTE=Kambiz;12431]Dear NS and RK,

I'm sure Rahman's worries have nothing to do with realities. Reading and writing in Cyrillic don't make you understand the Russian language at all. So, it's ridiculous to assume that Russia would retaliate if Tajikistan chooses to leave its script. Furthermore, almost all other countries in the region have ditched Cyrillic and got back to Latin. But there are still more Azeri workers in Russia than Tajiks. And Uzbekistan with its newly-minted Latin script is sending hundreds of thousands laborers to Russia annually too.

Therefore, presumably, I think it's just about Rahman's phobia with no touch of realities.

Another reason: Rahman doesn't read or write the Persian script himself and obviously, he doesn't want to be an illiterate president.

I would suggest to have a long period (20-30 years) of double-script usage before the full return to Persian. That would make the process smoother and the loss for Russia less painful.[/QUOTE]

That is true. When he changed his name from Rahmanov to Rahman, Russia did not mind, then why they mind if he changes the alphabet?

#188 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:15 AM

no need for any change. our language is beautful as it is. as well as in writing as in spoken

#189 User is offline   tojikiston Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:07 AM

Salom ba barodaru xoharone ghiromi!
First of all: why change something which was and is fine for centuries!?!?!?!?!
We added letters which arabs simply can't even pronounce to arabic and made it ours!!!
Plus we are that close to the Holy Qur'an's language and alphabet!!!
In other words: Why fix it, if it's NOT broken!!!

So, let's talk about more important topics, like:
"what's the situation in great land called Afghoniston?"
or
"What we, ordinary tojiks and forsizabonan's can do to change the situations?"
or
"How are muhojeers holding up in gharibi?"
and such!!!

PS: sorry, if I'm too blunt,

This post has been edited by tojikiston: 10 February 2010 - 09:50 PM

#190 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:20 AM

Tojikiston,

First, welcome to Tajikam.Com! Secondly, with your monkeys and donkeys you don't go too far. Please think before you write something (Nakhust andesha, pas guftor). Thirdly, our members are from various ages and backgrounds, and to be respectful and understanding will help you in the long run. You are free to express your opinion, however, system will ban users who curse or insult.

Also keep in mind that not all Tajiks are Muslims. There are lots of Zoroastrian Tajiks, Tajik Bhuddists, Christian Tajiks, Tajik Jews, Tajik atheists, Tajik Mormons, and many more. The preserving elements of all these Tajiks/Persians, are culture and language.

You are welcome to create any topic on any of these topics you would like to discuss. By the way, have you checked previous comments on this topic/thread? Any agreements/disagreements?

Best,

- Pors

View Posttojikiston, on 09 February 2010 - 10:07 PM, said:

Salom ba barodaru xoharone ghiromi!
First of all: why change something which was and is fine for centuries!?!?!?!?!
We added letters which arabs simply can't even pronounce to arabic and made it ours!!!
Plus we are that close to the Holy Qur'an's language and alphabet!!!
In other words: Why fix it, if it's NOT broken!!!

So, let's talk about more important topics, like:
"what's the situation in great land called Afghoniston?"
or
"WTF wrong with Tojikiston's ruling monkeys?"
or
"What we, ordinary tojiks and forsizabonan's can do to change the situations?"
or
"Does everyone understand the great dangers to us because: 1st we are Muslimin, 2nd we are Farsizabonem, 3rd most of the time monkeys and donkeys rule us!!!"
or
"How are muhojeers holding up in gharibi?"
and such!!!

PS: sorry, if I'm too blunt,

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس

#191 User is offline   nathan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:12 PM

Well, I can't tell you what alphabet is better but I can certainly tell you that is been over 3 weeks that I have been trying to find one Tajiki person to help me in 15 questions that I have to answer in tajiki, and I am still having a hard time finding a person or a source. Now if the alphabet was Arabic (Persian) alphabet then that wouldn't be any issue. Just being part of that alphabet will open the world of sources and capabilities for the Tajiki language. English and current letters do not have any helping recourses for the Tajiki language and by the time it is going to develop some, you are going to lose many part of your beautiful culture in that language. I speak fluent Farsi, Dari, but oh my god it was hard to learn Tajiki, just because there is nowhere, not even chat rooms to go to get some help! On the other hand, that language has engraved its rood into that alphabet. It is as if I say you lose your personality and try to act as someone else! The two goes together. So many years and so many tears, makes that deep feeling and taste and accent to enrich that language using the Persian alphabet. When you look at Turkey, their art side of their culture has been vanished. Just the fact moving to English letter has brought a huge ignorance to that side of their culture. It is like child who has no home, not here and not there…
I am still looking for a Tajiki source to find out if I made a mistake in 15 question that I have to answer, just because you alphabet is different…

#192 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:52 PM

View Postnathan, on 27 May 2010 - 03:12 PM, said:

Well, I can't tell you what alphabet is better but I can certainly tell you that is been over 3 weeks that I have been trying to find one Tajiki person to help me in 15 questions that I have to answer in tajiki, and I am still having a hard time finding a person or a source. Now if the alphabet was Arabic (Persian) alphabet then that wouldn't be any issue. Just being part of that alphabet will open the world of sources and capabilities for the Tajiki language. English and current letters do not have any helping recourses for the Tajiki language and by the time it is going to develop some, you are going to lose many part of your beautiful culture in that language. I speak fluent Farsi, Dari, but oh my god it was hard to learn Tajiki, just because there is nowhere, not even chat rooms to go to get some help! On the other hand, that language has engraved its rood into that alphabet. It is as if I say you lose your personality and try to act as someone else! The two goes together. So many years and so many tears, makes that deep feeling and taste and accent to enrich that language using the Persian alphabet. When you look at Turkey, their art side of their culture has been vanished. Just the fact moving to English letter has brought a huge ignorance to that side of their culture. It is like child who has no home, not here and not there…
I am still looking for a Tajiki source to find out if I made a mistake in 15 question that I have to answer, just because you alphabet is different…

Dear Nathan, first of all wellcome to the forum and please make sure to come here regularly and make your valuable contribution. Secondly, everyting you said above is correct. I personally wanted to be in touch with the Tajiks of Tajikistan, Samarqand and Bukhara before(and even now), but trust me i didnt know how to establish a contact with them? first of all they are not that active on the internet and even if they are on the internt, they either use Russian language, or speak persian using Cyrilic alphabets, that makes life very difficult for all of us. I have always wanted to listen to music of tajikistan, but they all use cyrilic and i dont know what the site is talkig about. at least in this site we have had many members from Tajikistan, but sadly most of them dont come here anymore. If you wanted information about tajikistan, one of the admins here is from tajikistan, his name is Pors. Try to contact him and you will find him a unique and special person. The last thing i wanted to mention is that there is no difference between Tajiki, Dari and Farsi, they are all the same language.

#193 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

@Nathan: Here is one of the good sites that can give you alot of information about the Tajiks of central asia.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...stan_page.shtml

#194 User is offline   nathan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:40 PM

Sohrab
Thank you for your response. You are absolutely right. I do speak fluent Farsi and Dari, both in writing and reading. And I also do read and write in Tajiki. But learning Farsi (Iranian) you have a lot of people all over that welcome you to do so and you can learn how it feels to be in the middle of main bazaar in Iran to understand what Mesgarkhane means! To understand what it means when someone says Elahi Pir Beshavi and so on… but I can not find one Tajiki person to understand all that to get the inside information. If they don’t take a pride in showing the world, who they are, how they are and how powerful their culture is, then how could a person like me who desperately digs into, to learn and expose them could help? I am saying all these, hoping that someday some Tajiki people see these notes and encourage more people to come to such sites, even if it is only for a few minutes one day a week.

#195 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:43 AM

What are those 15 questions?

- Pors
از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس

#196 User is offline   nathan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 May 2010 - 10:34 AM

Pors,
I have marked the answers by putting an X in front of them, I would really appreciate it if you let me know how far off I am. This means a lot to me and I thank you for helping me with this. I hope that I can return the favor.

Кишварҳои Туркманистон ва Қазоқистон дар якҷоягӣ захираҳои бузурги газ ва нафтиро дар ҷаҳон доранд. Аммо аз сабаби баъзе баҳсҳои ҳалношуда оид ба сарҳадҳои қонунии Баҳри Каспий ва як қатор низоъҳои минтақавӣ пешниҳодот оид ба баровардани захираҳои дар боло зикргардида ба бозори кишварҳои Ғарб дар канор монда истодаанд. Дар байни инҳо лоиҳаи ИМА ва Туркия «қубури газ тавассути Баҳри Каспий» буд, ки он оид ба интиқоли бевоситаи нафти Туркманистон ва қазоқистонро ба бозори давлатҳои ғарб тавассути қубури зериобӣ берун аз ҳудуди Русия буд. Ба ҳар ҳол, камбудиҳое, ки Русия дар таъминоти Аврупо бо газ ба онҳо роҳ дод, ҳавасмандиро ба лоиҳа аз нав бедор кард. Гарчанде аз сабаби арзиши сохтмон (тақрибан 2,5-3 млрд. дол. ИМА) қубури мазкур аз ҷиҳати иқтисодӣ зараровар аст, тарафдорони лоиҳаи мазкур тарафҳои мусбии онро номбар карда изҳор намуданд, ки ин ба гуногун кардани сарчашмаи таъминот ва назорати нарх мусоидат менамояд. Илова бар ин, он ба Туркманистон ва Қазоқистон имконият медиҳад, ки аз ҳисоби захираҳои бои худ аз бозори газ нафъ баранд. Давлатҳое, ки ҳоло гази Туркманистонро содир карда истодаанд, хусусан Русия ва Эрон, қатъиян зидди лоиҳа мебошанд ва изҳори ақида доранд, ки ин ба иқтисодиёти минтақа таъсири манфӣ хоҳад расонд.
Чӣ водор сохт, ки ба лоиҳаи «Қубури газ тавассути Баҳри Каспий» аз нав эътибор дода шуд?
Зарурият ба гуногун намудани сарчашмаи таъминоти маҳсулоти нафтӣ
X Камбудиҳо дар таъминоти газ аз ҷониби Русия - CORRECT
Низоъҳои минтақавӣ оид ба Баҳри Каспий
Қарордодҳо оид ба сарҳадҳои Баҳри Каспий

Барои чӣ ИМА ва Туркия лоиҳаи «Қубури газ тавассути Баҳри Каспий»-ро пешниҳод карданд?
X Барои фоида гирифтан аз захираҳои нафтии Туркманистон ва Қазоқистон - CORRECT, however, the last answer can be true, too.
Барои пурзӯр намудани назорат аз рӯи нархи нафт дар Аврупои шарқӣ
Барои мустаҳкам намудани робитаҳои хеш бо таъминотчиёни асосии гази табиӣ
Барои интиқоли бевоситаи нафт ба бозори давлатҳои Ғарб

Агар лоиҳа қадул гардад, қубури газ тавассути Баҳри Каспий дар куҷо сохта хоҳад шуд?
X Дар зери об - CORRECT
Дар атрофи Русия
Аз Туркманистон ба Қазоқистон
Дар атрофи сарҳади Баҳри Каспий

Дар порча чӣ ҳамчун проблемаи эҳтимолӣ барои лоиҳаи «Қубури газ тавассути Баҳри Каспий» қайд гардидааст?
X Арзиши сохтмони Қубур - CORRECT
Ба Туркманистон ва қазоқистон барои ба бозор баровардани захираҳои гази табии хеш имконият додан
Вусъати тавоноии танзими нархи нафт ва гази табиӣ
Норасоии газ дар дигар қисмҳои ҷаҳон

Барои чӣ Русия ва Эрон зидди лоиҳаи «Қубури газ тавассути Баҳри Каспий» ҳастанд?
Онҳо бо Туркманистон низои сиёсӣ доранд.
X Дар натиҷаи лоиҳа минтақаи онҳо маблағро аз даст медиҳад. - CORRECT
Лоиҳа ба муҳити атроф дар минтақа таъсири манфӣ мерасонад.
Онҳо намехоҳанд нафти Туркманистон ва Қазоқистонро истифода баранд.

Reading Comprehension #2
Зарфи маводи мухаддир таҷҳизот, маҳсулот ва ё маводи қонуниест, ки барои истифодабарандагони маводи мухаддар баҳри кӯмак ба онҳо дар истифода бурдан ё пинҳон кардани маводи мухаддари ғайриқонунӣ ё барои кӯмак ба қочоқчиёни маводи мухаддар барои тайёр ва паҳн кардани маводи мухаддари ғайриқонунӣ сохта шудааст. То солҳои 1980, то даме, ки қонунҳои зидди зарфи маводи мухаддар ба ин гуна амалийёт хотима бахшид, бисёр зарфҳои маводи мухаддар дар кӯчаҳо ба таври кушод фурӯхта мешуд. Аммо ҳоло кормандони сохтори ҳифзи ҳуқуқ бо мушкилии дигар рӯ ба рӯ омадаанд. Пеш аз ҳама, интернет барои фурӯшандагони зарф бозори васее барои фурӯши маҳсулоти онҳо фароҳам овард. Аз рӯи гуфтаҳои Вазири адлия ҷон Ашкрофт : «Бо пайдошавии интернет фурӯши зарфи маводи мухаддари ғайриқонунӣ ниҳоят рушд ёфт. ҳоло он дар ҳар як хонадор тавассути компютер ва дастрасӣ ба интернет муҳайёст.» Аммо ба наздикӣ Шӯъбаи мубориза зидди маводи мухаддар тавассути як амалиёти хеш 18 ширкатеро, ки ҳар сол зиёда аз чоряк миллиард зарфи маводи мухаддарро ба таври чакана мефурӯшад, муайян намуд ва онҳоро нобуд сохт. «Шахсоне, ки зарфи маводи мухаддар мефурӯшанд, умуман аз паҳнкунандагони маводи мухаддар фарқияте надоранд.» «Чи хеле, ки шахсони ба ягон ҷиноят ҳамроҳбуда дигар аъзои гурӯҳро ба набаровардани сир маҷбур месозанд, онҳо ҳам як узви гурӯҳи қочоқчиёни маводи мухаддир мебошанд», -мегӯяд Иҷрокунандаи вазифаи Сардори Шӯъбаи мубориза зидди маводи мухаддир Ҷон Браун.
Кадоме аз зерин зарфи маводи мухаддир ҳисоб намёбад?
Найча (чиллим) барои дуд кардани банг
Қуттичаи лабсурхкунаке, ки барои гузаронидани кокаин холи карда шудааст
Найча барои кашидани тамоку
X Сӯзандоруи тиббӣ барои истифодаи героин тавассути он - CORRECT

Мувофиқи порча барои чӣ пайдошавии интернет барои фурӯшандагони зарфи маводи мухаддир чунин як воситаи муфид буд?
Он ба онҳо имкон дод, ки зарфи маводи мухаддирро ба ҳар як шахсе, ки компютер дорад, фурӯшанд. - I would pick this answer. Yours might be true too.
Фурӯшандагони чакана акнун метавонанд зарфи маводи мухаддирро тавассути саҳифаҳои интернетии номаълум фурӯшанд.
Он ба фурӯшандагони чакана заминаи ҳуқуқие барои фурӯши зарфи маводи мухаддир фароҳам овард.
X Он суръати амалиётхоеро, ки ба таври дигар суст амалӣ мегаштанд, вусъат дод.

Гурӯҳи Оперейшнз Пайп Дримз киҳоро тафтиш карда буд?
Истифодабарандагони маводи мухаддири ғайриқонунӣ
Харидорони зарфи маводи мухаддир
Паҳнкунандагони маводи мухаддир
X Фурӯшандагони чаканаи зарфи маводи мухаддир - CORRECT

Маънои асосии порчаро кадом изҳорот хубтар ифода мекунад?
Фурӯшандагони чаканаи зарфи маводи мухаддир бештар дар амалиётҳои ҷиноятӣ даст доранд.
Кормандони ҳифзи ҳуқуқ дар нест кардани фурӯши зарфи маводи мухаддир ба мушкилиҳо дучор шуданд, аммо баъзе тактикаҳои нав самара доданд.
X Шӯъбаи мубориза зидди маводи мухаддир дар кам кардани шумораи фурӯшандагони чаканаи зарфи маводи мухаддире, ки тавассути интернет фаъолият мебаранд, нақши калон бозиданд. - CORRECT
Тиҷорат бо зарфи маводи мухаддир дар давоми чанд даҳсолаи охир ниҳоят фоидаовар шуда истодааст.

Ҷон Браун тавассути изҳороти хеш : «Чи хеле, ки қотил аъзои гурӯҳро ба набаровардани сир маҷбур месозанд, онҳо ҳам як узви гурӯҳи қочоқчиёни маводи мухаддир мебошанд» чӣ гуфтан мехоҳад?
Ҳам қочоқи маводи мухаддир ва ҳам қотилӣ ҷинояти вазнин мебошад.
Зарфи маводи мухаддир ҳам мисли худи маводи мухаддир хатарнок аст.
X Фурӯшандагони зарфи маводи мухаддир умуман дар қочоқи маводи мухаддир ҳам масъулияти якхела доранд. - CORRECT
Фурӯшандагони зарфи маводи мухаддир бояд ба мӯҳлати дароз маҳкум карда шаванд.

Reading Comprehension #3
Сарвазири Британияи Кабир Тони Блэр қарорро оид ба пурзӯр кардани назорат аз рӯи муҳоҷирати ғайриқонунӣ пазируфт ва боварӣ кунонид, ки шахсоне, ки ба таври қонунӣ паноҳгоҳи сиёсӣ меҷӯянд, аз ҳудуди Иттиҳоди Аврупо «ронда нахоҳанд шуд». Масъалаи муҳоҷирати ғайриқонунӣ пас аз масъалаи муваффақият дар маракаҳои зидди муҳоҷират ҳангоми интихоботи ба наздикӣ шудагузашта яке аз масъалаҳои асосии сиёсӣ дар Саммити Иттиҳоди Аврупо, ки рӯзҳои ҷумъа ва шанбе дар шаҳри Севил баргузор шуд, буд. Кишварҳои узви ИА, ки шумораи зиёди муҳоҷиронеро, ки паноҳгоҳи сиёсӣ мепурсанд ва дар ҷустуҷӯи шароити беҳтари иқтисодӣ ҳастанд, натавонистанд як сиёсати ягона оид ба муҳоҷиратро қабул намоянд ва ё ба мувофиқа оянд, ки ин давлатҳо то чи андоза сарҳади хешро назорат кунанд. Британия яке аз давлатҳои тарафдори ҷаримаи калон, ба мисли санксия дар соҳаи савдо ва кӯмак нисбати давлатҳое, ки селаи муҳоҷиронро назорат намекунанд, чун Испания, ки чанде пеш тақрибан 700 000 нафарони ҷӯяндаи паноҳгоҳро ҳуқуқӣ гардонид, буд. Кишварҳои зидди ин ақида изҳор намуданд, ки ин пешниҳод ниҳоят шадид аст ва қайд намуданд, ки ин чора ягон хел самара намеорад, баръакс ба он оварда мерасонад, ки давлатҳое, ки бе ҳамин ҳам қашшоқ ҳастанд, боз қашшоқтар мешаванд ва шумораи одамоне, ки мехоҳанд кишвари худро тарк кунанд, зиёд мегардад. Ба ҷои он қароре қабул шуд, ки ҳамкории байни кишварҳоро дастгирӣ мекунад. Сарвазир қайд намуд, ки чораҳои нав пеш аз ҳама ба шахсоне, ки бо қочоқи одам машғуланд ва ба кишварҳои аъзо ҳамарӯза муҳоҷиронро меоранд, нигаронида шудааст, аммо боз чораҳоеро оид ба назорати сарҳад дар бар мегирад, ки барои мақсадҳои нисбатан васеъ истифода хоҳад шуд. Мақсади ИА на мубаддал гаштан ба «Қалъаи Аврупо», чи тавре, ки мунаққидон чунин номгузорӣ карданд, на берун кардани қурбониёни зулму ситам аст.
Мувофиқи порчаи матн кадом масъала барои Иттиҳоди Аврупо масъалаи ҷиддӣ гашт?
Шароити иқтисодии ИА
Робитаи байни Испания ва дигар кишварҳои узви ИА
X Назорати муҳоҷират - CORRECT
Чораҳои пешина оид ба додани паноҳгоҳ ба гурӯҳи калони одамон

Дар порчаи матн ибораи «Қалъаи Аврупо» чи маъно дорад?
ИА ният дорад, ки ба муҳоҷирон паноҳгоҳи сиёсӣ диҳад
ИА нисбати кишварҳое, ки нисбати селаи муҳоҷирон чораҳои маҳдудкунанда намебинад, санксияҳои шадид ҷорӣ карда истодааст
X ИА бо мақсади роҳ надодан ба муҳоҷирон ба ҳудуди худ блокадаи сиёсӣ ба вуҷуд оварда истодааст - CORRECT
ИА сохтори ҳарбӣ ташкил карда истодааст

Барои чи чанде пеш Испания ба 700 000 нафар одамон ба таври умумӣ паноҳгоҳ дод?
Ин сийсати ИА оид ба қабул намудани ҳамаи шахсонест, ки паноҳгоҳ меҷдӯянд
Испания хост пеш аз қабул шудани сиёсат ҳар чи бисёртар паноҳгоҳ диҳад
Испания хост аз ҷиҳати кӯмак ва савдо дастгирӣ ебад
X Дар порча чунин гуфта нағудааст - CORRECT

Яке аз натиҷаҳои муҳокимаҳои Саммити ИА дар шаҳри Севил чи буд?
Стратегияи сарҳад таҳия карда шуд
Пешниҳод оид ба санксияҳои шадид тасдиқ гардид
X Қарор оид ба дастгирии кишварҳое, ки бо Барномаҳо оид ба муҳоҷират ҳамкорӣ доранд, қабул карда шуд - CORRECT
Маракаҳои зидди муҳоҷират таҳия карда шуданд

Мақсади аввалиндараҷа аз қарори дар Саммити ИА дар шаҳри Севил қабулгашта чи буд?
X Ҳимояи қурбониёни зулму ситам - CORRECT
bТанзими муҳоҷирати ғайриқонунӣ
Назорати қочоқи одам
Баровардани санксияҳои шадид нисбати давлатҳое, ки дар ин масъала ҳамкорӣ намекунанд

#197 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:36 AM

I have to say, you did a great job, Nathan.

Best,

- Pors

#198 User is offline   Arash Tehrani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:36 PM

I think we should keep the Perso-Arabic alphabet for two reasons: to keep us connected to our 1400 years of literary heritage using the Perso-Arabic alphabet, and to preserve our ability to appreciate our calligraphic tradition. Half of the aesthetic value of calligraphy is in understanding what is written and appreciating how the artist formed the letters of the words in those specific unique ways. If the ability to read it is taken away, you will only appreciate the shape, like watching a pattern on a carpet or tile. But when you can read it, it is given an added dimension of beauty, and you can understand and appreciate the creativity in how the artist shaped the individual letters in the word. The fact that Persians created the Nasta'liq and Broken Nasta'liq calligraphic fonts is also something to take pride in.

If it were not for the fact that changing our alphabet would keep us out of touch with our history, I would have preferred to use the Latin alphabet as it is actually a superior system to the abjad-based Arabic one, and is also easier and faster to handwrite. Avestan would also have been better because it has vowels.

I am not in favor of simplifying the alphabet or spelling of words either as that would have the same effect on old sources as changing it entirely would. We would have to learn the additional letters anyway in order to be able to read old texts. Plus, keeping the weird spellings makes it easier to spot Arabic loanwords and avoid them, because native Persian words are usually written in the simplest possible way already. That will be useful for the future when we want to eliminate loanwords.

I don't have a problem with having loanwords for scientific terms or advanced words. European languages also have a lot of Latin words for complex and abstract meanings, such as relation, situation and basically all words ending with -ion, or for scientific terms, such as 'lunar' and 'orbit'. But it saddens me that even for simple common words, we use Arabic substitutes. For example, you'll be shocked to know that even the words به and از are of Arabic origin. It makes me angry that we don't even have a Persian word for 'human'. We use the Arabic ensan/insan or the name of Adam. Common usage words for simple concepts like a straight line: khatt, an Arabic word. This is truly sad. I hope there are still remaining pre-Islamic sources from which to draw the old words for these things.
Mohareb

"If anything, this video proves that Iran is democratic."
- Qizilbash, the king of IQ

"Democracy has just become a slogan these days but i never fell for it."
- The golden quote from Qizilbash, the King of Kings of thinkers

"Ahmadinejad is not a know-it-all."
- Qizilbash states the obvious

#199 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:19 AM

Your arguments are very cogent. They are the exact same arguments given by my father. Thanks for an excellent first post.

View PostArash Tehrani, on 13 January 2011 - 07:36 PM, said:

I think we should keep the Perso-Arabic alphabet for two reasons: to keep us connected to our 1400 years of literary heritage using the Perso-Arabic alphabet, and to preserve our ability to appreciate our calligraphic tradition. Half of the aesthetic value of calligraphy is in understanding what is written and appreciating how the artist formed the letters of the words in those specific unique ways. If the ability to read it is taken away, you will only appreciate the shape, like watching a pattern on a carpet or tile. But when you can read it, it is given an added dimension of beauty, and you can understand and appreciate the creativity in how the artist shaped the individual letters in the word. The fact that Persians created the Nasta'liq and Broken Nasta'liq calligraphic fonts is also something to take pride in.

If it were not for the fact that changing our alphabet would keep us out of touch with our history, I would have preferred to use the Latin alphabet as it is actually a superior system to the abjad-based Arabic one, and is also easier and faster to handwrite. Avestan would also have been better because it has vowels.

I am not in favor of simplifying the alphabet or spelling of words either as that would have the same effect on old sources as changing it entirely would. We would have to learn the additional letters anyway in order to be able to read old texts. Plus, keeping the weird spellings makes it easier to spot Arabic loanwords and avoid them, because native Persian words are usually written in the simplest possible way already. That will be useful for the future when we want to eliminate loanwords.

I don't have a problem with having loanwords for scientific terms or advanced words. European languages also have a lot of Latin words for complex and abstract meanings, such as relation, situation and basically all words ending with -ion, or for scientific terms, such as 'lunar' and 'orbit'. But it saddens me that even for simple common words, we use Arabic substitutes. For example, you'll be shocked to know that even the words به and از are of Arabic origin. It makes me angry that we don't even have a Persian word for 'human'. We use the Arabic ensan/insan or the name of Adam. Common usage words for simple concepts like a straight line: khatt, an Arabic word. This is truly sad. I hope there are still remaining pre-Islamic sources from which to draw the old words for these things.

#200 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:03 PM

Great words, Arash Jan. Thank you very much. But we should try to replace Arabic words through real Iranian words, where ever we can do it. Ferdowsi did it when he used Sogdian and Bactrian words...and we will do it, too.

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users