Tajiks Worldwide Community: Skeptic - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Skeptic Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kohistani Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:44 AM

Salaam Alikum wa rahmatullah baraktu.

First of all let me say, I admire what you guys are doing.

I think the biggest enemy of us Farsiwan/Tajiks/Persian/Farsizoban has been our patience and thus reluctance to stand up, get dirty and fight for our rights. We are much more patient and basically ba-awsela than certain other ethnicitiesand this civilized trait of ours has worked to our detriment in the last 200 years or so.

It took the foreign General Pottinger and the British to raise my Kohistani ancestors to stand up and fight, and kick them out of Charikar and Kabul; it took the Communist Soviets to raise the Jawedan e Herat, Panjshir and the all of the North and to send them packing.

Yet we watched and turned a blind eye to Abdur Rahman and hes Pashtunziation of our country, the same Abdur Rahman who was brought to power by our own Mazaris and Shamaliwals! We watched and sat, as the English backed Nadir Ghader and his dogs from Waziristan went on a looting and raping spree in the Shamali Plains after they martyred Ghazi Habibullah Kalakani, anyway I dont need to give you guys a lecture, since you all seem very informed Alhamdullilah. So point being, I whole heartedly support you guys in raising awareness and ensuring that the Puta Khazana version of history is not and will never again be shoved down our throats.

However, my issue with you guys (and story to generalize all of you guys here) is that although you guys are very intelligent and aware of the past, you guys fail to understand one critical thing: that Islam and the overwhelming majority of Farsiwan go together and are inseparable, now before you guys attack me and call me a Mullah etc I want to say Im not here to force my view on others and tell you guys to become better Muslims. Im in no position to judge, but what Im trying to say is that if you guys want to attract us Farsiwan, you need to cater for us Muslim-Farsiwan, who make up 99% of your target market. This is something which you dont. You completely ignore the Islamic identity of Khorasan, you try to portray Islam and Khorasan as two mutually exclusive ideas, and that Arabic culture is a liability and needs to be removed as per your removing of Arab names. Our culture and religion are complementary and not contradictory; Farsiwans have done a lot for Islam and made lots of sacrifices and contributions both with the pen and sword. I don't need to give you guys - of all people - a lecture on this.

Anyways, this alienates 99% of Farsiwan in Afghanistan, who see their culture/language and their religion as a match made in heaven, but for whom their religion comes first if and when they are conflict. Unlike certain other ethnicities, we dont wear our religion on our sleeve and mix it with a backward tribal code and try to defame this great religion, we have our religion in our heart, and practice it as we should: with humility; modesty and; honesty, therefore Im not here to enforce my views on anyone, but Im here as your watandaar to tell you guys, that you guys are not catering for 99% of your Farsiwan.

#2 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:53 AM

[quote=Kohistani;6520]Salaam Alikum wa rahmatullah baraktu.

[/quote]

Vu alleykum assalom va rahmatulloh, BARODAR! I understood what you said, but I couldnt realize why you had called your thread as "Sceptic". What is your doubt? What do you want to make sure about?
Salam.

#3 User is offline   Kohistani Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:00 AM

I'm skeptic about fully embracing this "Khorasani Nationalist Movement" because it seems a significant portion of its advocates (those who create the domain and the site) see no room for my religion and see my religion and culture/language/ethnicity as two conflicting ideologies.

#4 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:03 AM

[quote=Kohistani;6523]I'm skeptic about fully embracing this "Khorasani Nationalist Movement" because it seems a significant portion of its advocates (those who create the domain and the site) see no room for my religion and see my religion and culture/language/ethnicity as two conflicting ideologies.[/quote]

Are you tajik brother or not?

#5 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:59 AM

[quote=Kohistani;6523]I'm skeptic about fully embracing this "Khorasani Nationalist Movement" because it seems a significant portion of its advocates (those who create the domain and the site) see no room for my religion and see my religion and culture/language/ethnicity as two conflicting ideologies.[/quote]
Kohistani brother....first of all welcome :) nice to have you here!
THIS IS NOT A NATIONALIST MOVEMENT!

And me myself is Muslim and I dont see any problem to fight for justice and khorasanzameen!
My religion commands it even!

#6 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:42 PM

Dear Kohistani, dorud,

There is nothing wrong with you being Muslim. As a matter of fact, I have to tell you that I'm not a Muslim, but almost all my best friends are Muslim. We just have to categorize all these notions, brother. This forum does not have a religious carachter, as far as I see. People in here could be of different beliefs, some of them could be non-believers, but it is totally personal. We have to get used to tolerance that our great ancestors had shown. Any country based on religion will be something like nowadays' Israel or Pakistan. Not good at all. And our history is much longer than 1400 years. Thus, we can't ignore whatever was before and whatever is now. All of it is Persian, including Islam. Everyone who supports a Persian/Tajik cause should be welcome here.

I wish you all the best.

#7 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:22 AM

Darius, when you say you are not muslim do you mean atheist/agnostic or some other religion like Christian ? Are there religious minorities in Tajikistan who are not Russians or immigrants - I mean non-muslims - in significant numbers ... I mean thousands and thousands ?

#8 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:28 AM

Darius is the follower of Zartosht.

#9 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:37 AM

Born Zartoshti or Muslim who changed his mind ?
[quote=PORS;6568]Darius is the follower of Zartosht.[/quote]

#10 User is offline   arya-zadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:12 AM

[quote=Nader Shah;6570]Born Zartoshti or Muslim who changed his mind ?[/quote]

totally politically incorrect questions, Nader Shah. it's his personal information that shouldn't be discussed here, until he wants to tell it by his will. I don't consider myself a muslim either btw, although i am born as muslim. I am 100% atheist.

#11 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:10 AM

Durud Nader Shah :) ,

You can find about it more here,

Piruz bimoned,

Pors.

http://tajikam.com/f...us+with+respect

[quote=Nader Shah;6570]Born Zartoshti or Muslim who changed his mind ?[/quote]

#12 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:33 AM

We are not here to discuss our PERSONAL believes!
We shouldnt make a problem of that!.....we have to UNITE and try to achieve that which we have all in common :)

#13 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:47 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;6570]Born Zartoshti or Muslim who changed his mind ?[/QUOTE]
Dear Nader Shah,

I am a Mazdayasni (Gathas Zoroastrian) and never been a Muslim, brought up as an atheist. Mazdayasna itself is more of a rational philosophy of life and the world's eternal law (Asha), rather than a religious dogma. Hope you are satisfied with the answer.

#14 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:48 AM

[quote=Rostam;6583]We are not here to discuss our PERSONAL believes!
We shouldnt make a problem of that!.....we have to UNITE and try to achieve that which we have all in common :) [/quote]
Rostam, dast marizaad.
That's what I meant in my first message of the thread.
Thanks a lot.

Ma baraye vasl kardan amadim.

#15 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:59 PM

What has Islam to do with our plans? Islam is part of Tajik culture, Tajik ancestors, Tajik history. It is part of our life and we gave more blood for Islam than dirty arabs or other nations. WE ARE NOT AGAINST ISLAM BUT AGAINST ARABISM/WAHABIST/JEWISM->AWGHANISM/PASHTUNISM. It was primer Islam that formed Tajik nations than our own movements. Those ''Tajiks'' who are not Muslims will understand what kind of Islam we have and what other have. What other do in the name of Islam is not our problem. We have our own moderate, sufistic and peaceful Islam and that is what for us the soul of Ilsam is. However, everyone have the free decision to believe in what he wants and maybe someday he will also understand that point.

#16 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:57 AM

Islam has nothing to do with our movement and at the sometime we aren't here to destroy or remove Islam or Muslims. Like our forefathers, WE BELIEVE in FREEDOM of RELIGION.

#17 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:54 AM

[quote=Parsistani;6598]What has Islam to do with our plans? Islam is part of Tajik culture, Tajik ancestors, Tajik history. It is part of our life and we gave more blood for Islam than dirty arabs or other nations. WE ARE NOT AGAINST ISLAM BUT AGAINST ARABISM/WAHABIST/JEWISM->AWGHANISM/PASHTUNISM. It was primer Islam that formed Tajik nations than our own movements. Those ''Tajiks'' who are not Muslims will understand what kind of Islam we have and what other have. What other do in the name of Islam is not our problem. We have our own moderate, sufistic and peaceful Islam and that is what for us the soul of Ilsam is. However, everyone have the free decision to believe in what he wants and maybe someday he will also understand that point.[/quote]
Islam is a religion that could not be supported by many people within my nation. The same is about Mazdayasna, Christianity, Bahaism, Krishnaism and many other religions. So, don't drag religion into our cause. It is not about religion at all. Learn to stop dictating minds. Anyway, nobody will succeed to make people think as he wishes them to think. Islam is a religion as any other religion in the world. Aryan blood has been shed for/because of many religions: Mitraism, Mazdeism, Zurvanism, Mazdakism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity, Islam and Bahaism.

#18 User is offline   marmol Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:57 AM

salam kohistani and all tajik brother n sisters.with all respect to my kohistani brother.the biggest enymy of tajiks are tajiks thiemselves.lack of tajiks awarenies about our histories n cultures,in 1979 when the russian invaded afgha the first ppl whoe apose them were tajiks,it was in city of herat.over 20 thousand ppl got killd in one day,the single bloodiest day in the history,all so called afghan efictive guerilla fighters against russia were tajiks,from ismaiel khan ,sfioulah afzali,zabioula khan ,ustad ata-e-noor , the greadiest of them all ahamad sha masoud,they all hade one things in common beside being tajiks .they all consider thiemselves moslim first then afghan. all thies ppl were very smart,articulate,very brave,legendery guierila commander and ignorent of tajiks cultuers.you see when the russian invaded afgha the whole city of herat stood up against the invasion,today when the minster of cultuer insult tajiks n persian language ,you can hardly find 20 ppl to dimostorad against thats son of a bithch minster.thatshows how ignorent we are about our cultur .you see mr kohistani the reason why we did not fight that mordagow abdul raman khan is we considerd him as one of us (afghan n moslim).the beast way to fight thies ignorent are education,we should everythings posible to educate ourselve about tajiks/persian histories n it's gerat cultuers n civilization.we shopuld love n respect eachother regardless of our riliogios believe.we are being used n abused by thies religios classifications.majority of tajiks are moslim ,we have suni ,shaia,ismaielia,qobadiani.they all hate eachother .look what we did to our own zardashti religoin ,we kicked them out of thier own rite full place,i am from mazar(balkh) there is not one single zaedashti person in the whole provance,n yet zardusht n zaedushti religion is the pride of us tajiks . i completly agree with you on getting down n dirty about thies coward faciests .we should stand united regardless of our religios believe and break any bodies jaws who looked us in a malice way.it's my own personel opanions n i could be wrong, i hope you guy's have any better idia i would loved to red it . ba omid -e-haaienda better.

#19 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:31 AM

This is wonderful, Darius Jan. I believe in Pender e Nik, Goftar e Nik, Pendar e Nik. It is the greatest motto one can have ! I would appreciate any links you can suggest to read up about Mazdayasni further.

I have a few good books on this subject;
1) Gathas - original script and Persian translation by marhoom PoorDavood
2) Gathas - Soroodhaye Minoviye Zartosht tr. by Hossein Vahidi (free flowing)
3) Akhlaghe Iran Bastan - taalife Dinshah Irani
4) Zarathustra The Transcendental Vision - P.D. Mehta (fascinating book)
5) Zoroastrians - by Mary Boyce (the foremost Z. expert in the West)
and a few others which I could also mention.

Thanks for answering my politically incorrect question !

I also have a couple of copies of Gatha, one by
[quote=Darius;6591]Dear Nader Shah,

I am a Mazdayasni (Gathas Zoroastrian) and never been a Muslim, brought up as an atheist. Mazdayasna itself is more of a rational philosophy of life and the world's eternal law (Asha), rather than a religious dogma. Hope you are satisfied with the answer.[/quote]

#20 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:32 AM

Correction.
[quote=Nader Shah;6615]This is wonderful, Darius Jan. I believe in Pender e Nik, Goftar e Nik, Kerdar e Nik. It is the greatest motto one can have ! I would appreciate any links you can suggest to read up about Mazdayasni further.

I have a few good books on this subject;
1) Gathas - original script and Persian translation by marhoom PoorDavood
2) Gathas - Soroodhaye Minoviye Zartosht tr. by Hossein Vahidi (free flowing)
3) Akhlaghe Iran Bastan - taalife Dinshah Irani
4) Zarathustra The Transcendental Vision - P.D. Mehta (fascinating book)
5) Zoroastrians - by Mary Boyce (the foremost Z. expert in the West)
and a few others which I could also mention.

Thanks for answering my politically incorrect question !

I also have a couple of copies of Gatha, one by[/quote]

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users